It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Cabal Tells Americans, Prepare for the Worst, Your Collapse Is Imminent!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim Scott

Give me a break. Keep looking for a job, or create one. Mow lawns, haul trash, watch kids, wash windows. Do something with your free time instead of fear-mongering on ATS.
Kinda hard for a USA auto worker to support his or her family when they were making around $140,000.00+ a year isn't it? I haven't seen to many yard mowing jobs that paid that well. If we are wasting our time here at ats, what are you doing here? Wasting your time or ours?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nonconformist

Exactly!! And I couldn't agree more! If man could overcome the following: Lust, Greed, Selfishness, and War, he could fix the world! But until we as a whole universe of the carnally minded continue on this trodden path we are on now, nothing will ever change and we'll continue to spiral down to our final abyss!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

You will have to fight for it not with your guns but with your minds and see that there is a better way.
Do you remember when Paul Reveremade his infamous ride? When the british attacked, how did the american militiamen respond? I don't think it was a response like that George Clooney movie"Men Who Stare at Goats"!

They responded with the flashing of musket muzzles, and had they not, where would we be at today? America is still a british corporation, but where would we have been had we not fought at all?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
America can thank the black government for their debt. How many trillions have America spend on needless wars, black ops, secret agencies, secret space programs etc in the last 50 years?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Slowly obtaining additional dry and canned foods should not be too difficult. Extra water can be stored in 2 liter soda bottles (and who doesn't have several dozen of those each month). Weapons and abundant ammunition is just as important. Under normal circumstances, a typical house would be empty (without replenishment) in less than a week. In a disaster scenario, gangs of marauders will break in to ransack anything they can get. Bye bye supplies stored for the emergency, unless you were able to kill ALL of the intruders. In fact, I warned my friend that was going to purchase solar cells for her roof, to provide energy during a long term power outage, that marauders from criminal gangs or other government offices will take the visible cells for their use. Any way to produce emergency power MUST be hidden from the government employees and other criminal organizations.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by solearth

When man learns that man is not going to save him, then he might wake up to the real truths. Only God can and will save us! That's a fact. Yes, we will face suffering, and that's expected, but God will not put nothing on us that we can't handle, and he will deliver us from all evil! I'm storing up one thing, and that is "Faith"!

They can steal my food, my guns, my gas, but they can't steal my faith! Amen!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join