It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the CDC pushing H1N1 vaccines again? Weird conversations with my sister and CDC.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
My mother in England told me that just last week the doctors office had phoned her up
asking her if she would like to come in to take the swine flu vaccination she told them.... no thanks
I thought maybe they are desperate to get rid of the stock pile

On the other hand I would say that the second wave of this flu has already hit
and it is now effecting those who missed it the first time around

I was just wondering ...if anyone knows someone who had the swine flu shot and still caught this flu ?

I do. My sister-in-law is a pediatrician, and had to cancel a trip to visit us because she got the shot and then, like some people do, developed the illness.
She was unhappy and ill, but no one else caught it from her, and she recovered just fine.

Of course, we prayed for her, too!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I can offer this:

My stepson came down with a miserable cold in November, 2009. We took him to the ER nearby (he has insurance, and the waiting room is always moving quickly at this particular hospital). They promptly yelled, "Flu!"

He was quickly tested and we waited, thinking about what this would mean to our family, how we would come through, what precautions to take, were we already exposed...

The results came back, negative. We were relieved and happy. Then the ER doc, seeing this, tells us that there is no test for swine flu, and that the flu test actually gave false results a significant amount of the time.

Even though he tested negative for flu, they stuck a mask on him and made him wear it out. Just seeing it outside seemed to alarm passersby. HMM.

Of course, we gave him cold meds, he had no prescriptions, and he recovered after a couple of days in bed and about 10 gallons of OJ and water.

What an experience. After the drama of the cold, the relief of the negative test, I pondered the ER doc's words and actions. Very strange.

If the test is so unreliable, then how to rely on the so-called statistics at all?
If the doc believed he still had the flu, enough to put the mask on him, then why not prescribe some good meds for flu? Why not treat the serious illness?

It was as if the doc was perturbed that we weren't scared.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by slitterpig
Hello everyone...my first post

The CDC, and vaccine makers have a product to sell.
We (the general population) are the target consumers.
Sales did not meet projected levels.
The salesman will keep doing their jobs until a quota is met.

That is the reason for pushing the vaccines.

You and I are on the same page. There is a conspiracy here and it is greed. They will lie and try to scare people in order to get a return on this investment. So far vaccine makers were successful in selling an absurd amount of these vaccines to various countries. But the problem is that they aren't getting used. So they are turning up the fear again in order to get these off the shelf while they can.

Greed, it's what makes the world go round.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It is late summer here in South Africa and I notice everyone is getting flu again. The great thing, though, is that nobody is pushing H1N1 or even the vaccine anymore like they did during the winter.
Now it's just treated like a bad case of flu - plenty of rest, liquids and vitamin c. And everyone is recovering nicely.

Luckily we drink different water here - our paranoia level seem to be somewhat lower.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Just to say where I live in N UK there is no fluoride in the water and there has been no pressure to take the vaccine. They are even taking down the website (if not already).
Also, 2 or 3 months back, a Doctor who occasionally appears on GMTV, a TV breakfast show - said on TV that on a risk:benefit basis, he would not recommend pregnant women to have the shot.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Another question to the posters of this thread. Have you known any one that was legitimately diagnosed with H1N1, or worse who died?

I'm in australia but i want to answer anyway - NO. I do not know a single person who has been infected with Swine Flu. I don't know anyone that knows anyone who has been infected. I know people who have gotten the shot, but they haven't gotten sick (yet) it will be interesting to see what happens this winter (as its nearing the end of summer now) I'm pregnant and waiting to have my first big antenatal test next week, and a little anxious about wether any doctor will try and bring this topic up, as my answer to receiving the vaccine is a definite NO WAY! Not while i'm pregnant, and not after. I haven't had a vaccine since i was 14, and it was mandatory to get MMR at school, and my lymph nodes flared up something shocking and i was really ill, so i refuse vaccinations, if i cut myself i might get a tetanus injection, but i won't get one 'just in case'.

[edit on 16/2/2010 by bkaust]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar,

I do have to agree with you, my family and I have never taken a flu shot in our lives, my parents and my husband's parents didn't believe in getting the flu shot, thought it was bogus. Now that H1N1 is out and about our current DR asked us if we would like to get the shot, I said no. He actually did a double take and said are you sure, what about the regular flu shot, I said nope never gotten it don't need it. He began to preach to us about the dangers, I cut him off and said look, I don't get the flu every year, and neither do my kids. which is true, i haven't had the flu since 2005, and I am heathly as a horse and so are my kids. I don't like the fact they are pushing an unsafe vaccination, I mean 3million have be recalled , and a few people have died from it. Scary stuff.

Plus, if it was that bad wouldn't every one in my small town be sick? I have yet to see or hear of anyone around here with the swine flu. I think it's a ll a lie, and they freaking people out for no reason. IMO!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I had a friend die of complications due to swine flue.

The cause of death is stated as I said on his admittance to the morgue.

Scary. I had just had a very interesting discussion with him concerning making soup as he was a chef. He did have other problems though medically speaking.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about your friend, it is terrible that people get sick and some even die, but this push just has to be squashed with diligence and education of the public at large, not the fear mongering that the medical community has bought into over this mild form of the flu for the most part.

I do not doubt that there are killer viruses out there that could do major damage to communities around the world, but this is not the one. In fact once a killer virus does come, there is no vaccine that can be developed that quickly.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I had a friend die of complications due to swine flue.

My sincerest heartfelt condolences on the loss of your friend.

I just merely question this "cause of death". It is easy to "say" it is swine flu. It could have just as easily been a regular flu strain. It is my belief, those that just so happen to pass away during this alleged epidemic inheritly receive this title as the cause of death to strengthen the fear if you will. Who is going to question it? I mean it's the doctor and he has to be right. Right? I will always question the validity of this virus.

[edit on 2/16/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Okay, I haven't read all the posts, don't have time right now but wanted to add my own experience real quick.

My kids schools had a clinic out of the blue about a week ago. I called the school and the nurse didn't have a clue which kind of vaccine was being offered. (I had no intention of letting them get it, just wanted to find out which version so i could educate others). So I called the Health Department. The gal in charge of the vaccincation for our whole county told me that they were offering both the spray and injection. I comented on how it was great that those kids going to the clinic would then return to class, wiping their noses and spreading the live virus around. She told me it couldnt' be spread that way....I decided not to argue with her. When I asked about adjuncts (should have said additives) she told me that they had nothing in them and further more, NONE of the vaccinations in America had adjuncts in them, it wasn't allowed. I thought I must have heard her wrong. I asked her to explain what she had said. She repeated (irritated now) that there had NEVER been ANY vaccines in the united states with adjuncts in them, the FDA had never approved it. I told her that perhaps this was true with the H1N1 vaccine, but that I KNOW there were several other childhood vaccinations that had adjuncts in them. She then again told me, even more irritated now, that I had heard wrong and there were never any vaccinations in america with adjunts. I said fine and hung up.

I called the CDC. What I got was someone with much less knowledge than myself who was obviously just searching information on the same CDC website that I had in front of me. My question was simple: do any american vaccines have adjuncts in them? She couldn't answer the question directly. I was so disgusted with her than I just hung up after running circles for several minutes. Also, not being racist in any way but she couldn't even speak english very well. I felt like I was talking with the help line for my phone company.

So I did my own search on the CDC website and found a very nice page that listed all the childhood vaccinations and which ones had adjuncts and what kind. I then called the gal from the health department back (got voicemail) and left her a long messgae 'educating' her on the correct information to give out to the public when they call with questions, and how to find the CDC website to back up my info. There are numerous vaccines with adjuncts and have been for decades. (it is true that the H1N1 vaccine in the States don't have Adjuncts yet, but they do have additives)

SO: bottom line here is.

1. In Skagit County in Washington State the Health Department isn't worth crap.

2. Take what they say at the 'help line' for the CDC with a grain of salt. They are minimum wage call takers that can't get a job doing anything else just searching the same information you have access to. The only difference is, they probably know LESS than you do!!!

[edit on 16-2-2010 by westcoast]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

That's horrible. I am so sorry. It is a terrible fact that every year thousands and thousands of people die from the flu.

I am in no way trying to diminish the gravity of your friend passing, but I feel the need to point out that as far as flu seasons go, this year has been MUCH less severe than a 'normal' season. I feel that this has nothing to do with the vaccine, but with H1N1.

As usuall, the most virulant strain is the one that becomes predominant. This year it was H1N1, and fortnuately for most it was much milder than the seasonal flu. So while there were those who died from it, as awful as that is, not near as many died this year as 'normal'.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

They tried to force it on me when I went with her the next week. I told the doctor politely that I refused on the advice of other medical professionals. She told me the other professionals were "quacks" and should lose their license. They even threatened to not let me in the hospital for my baby's birth.

There was a big falling out that went to the head of the department. One resident ended up on "probation" for using "heavy handed tactics and questionable data."

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am doing some research on 2011, and what is current proposed legislation. Currently I have found this interesting post which will lead you to a link...

www.militaryphotos.net...

It's early yet, and if I uncover anything else I will post...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Im aware of RFID chips but i was more amazed when my friend from work started one conversation on late thursday afternoon last week about how people are being planted chips with the H1N1 vaccines.
i couldn't help but smile! As i'm smiling because its about time people like my friend from work start to get more awareness about the possibilities of the mis-use of H1N1 vaccines.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

If they can deprive you of ammo they do not need to take your gun
For those who have contacts within the family, i'm not giving names. Then goodluck to them as they'll always have a way around the loops in the system to getting all the ammunition they need. The whole legislation system has been run through corruption for decades therefore to beat the system you just play along with the TPTB's

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This H1N1 vaccination campaign has all but been declared one of the biggest scandals in medical history. The US media is refusing to cover this fact, but many of the foreign countries have sent millions of these vaccines back or canceled their orders all together. They are even throwing them in the garbage!! The European Parliament is supposed to have launched an investigation into the whole thing in January, specifically to focus on Big Pharma's influence on the WHO's handling of this alleged pandemic.

Also what is not being reported is that there have been MANY deaths believed to have been caused by the vaccine, as well as miscarriages in pregnant woman and cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome. I'm sure the full scope of the damage won't be known until sometime down the road when it's too late.

Regardless, you really need to urge your family members and friends to avoid this vaccine. There is too much controversy and a lot of it is centered around very valid concerns. The H1N1 virus death toll stats are trumped up. They've got no way of knowing what the number truly is because they stopped tracking them in July of last year.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Can you please post some links to back up what you are saying. I am not doubting you. I remember catching a sound bite on tv about the WHO defending the way it handled the H1N1 "pandemic." I would really like more information though.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

I suggest you start here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is an amazing wealth of information available for you to get up to speed with from what thousands of us here at ATS have been researching, reading and discussing for a couple years now.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
does this have a connection?!?!

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8127819#pid8127819

"From 1. Jan. 2011, every transaction above 1,500 euros between natural persons and businesses, or between businesses, will not be considered legal if it is done in cash. Transactions will have to be done through debit or credit cards"
www.reuters.com...

She told me just to follow last year's time line of events and it should be like that. Don't worry she said it will all be over July 1,2011. She said this in a very serious tone.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join