It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the CDC pushing H1N1 vaccines again? Weird conversations with my sister and CDC.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I saw a commercial yesterday advising people to get the vaccine and wondered to why they would continue plugging this virus.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I am near kansas city, mo area. Well flu season is ending in march/april so they are probably trying to get rid of all the vaccines. They will probably create a new one and do the same thing if another wave occurs.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

crazy as it sounds i 100% agree with this

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

like i said crazy as it sounds i belive thats what is going on with the vaccine 100% something is going on here weird how half the population does not want to get the vaccine maybe subcoincessly their brains were telling them not to for a reason

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The thing is, anything which ends life in the womb is not safe for anyone! These vaccines are part of a larger agenda aimed at the depopulation of an over burdened world.

They have no other ideas as to how we can survive the future unless they simply rid the planet of millions of people worldwide.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I am 45 miles N. of springfield myself, so we are close. Wow, I just dont know what to say. I still just dont know why your family has changed their minds after avoiding it last year.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

i agree with that and for some reason 2010 i think there gonna make it seem worse than it is and evreyone will be pandemic mode again wearing masks and everyone is gonna be paranoid even worse than they already are

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
So the question is this, will this strain be far more deadly than the last? If you had the flu last year will you be immune or more susceptible? In the above example at the hospital, the nurses didnt ask the family if they had contracted it last year, they were only concerned with the vaccine having not been administered.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Quite honestly, I have had nightmares about going for a routine checkup and having a nurse try to force the H1N1 Vaccine on me. I can even picture it in my mind:

Nurse: "Okay, I'm going to administer this shot now."
Me: "What is it?"
Nurse: "Just the H1N1 vaccine. It's common practice to get it."
Me: "I don't want it."
Nurse: "This is for your own good sir."
Me: "I don't want it."

Nurse tries to forcefully inject me with the vaccine. I push away.

Nurse: "Sir, this is FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!"
Me: "If you stick that thing in my arm, you're going to regret it."
Nurse: "ORDERLIES!"

Orderlies come in. I bulldoze them over. Nurse freaks out. 3rd orderly cold clocks me. I wake up to this:

Nurse: "See that wasn't so bad now, was it?"

That scenario really scares me, and that is why I refuse to go to the Doctor's office, even for a routine checkup. I bet this scenario might be a reality at some point.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
the swine flu is real ive had. not pretty at all it caused secondary infections my eyes and ears.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello everyone...my first post

The CDC, and vaccine makers have a product to sell.
We (the general population) are the target consumers.
Sales did not meet projected levels.
The salesman will keep doing their jobs until a quota is met.

That is the reason for pushing the vaccines.

www.cdc.gov...

My comment about your conversations with the cdc and your sisters behavior........ Maybe the phone help misspoke? Perhaps she met a more persistent salesman.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
well, they bought a lot of vaccines, they will have to use it, otherwise later it will haunt them in the next elections

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow12

the swine flu is real ive had. not pretty at all it caused secondary infections my eyes and ears.

Was that by your own assumption, or by professional diagnosis?

Another question to the posters of this thread. Have you known any one that was legitimately diagnosed with H1N1, or worse who died? MSM reported all these death's conveniently starting in Mexico, then in the U.S. So I question the validity of these claims.

Most, if not all of the deaths occurred due to underlying conditions, again a convenient coincidence that all the people that died had an "underlying condition". So they couldn't have just died from that huh?

Just seems curious to me that I, nor no one I know has ever known anyone that legitimately had a diagnosed case of the Swine Flu...the flu yes. Even more, just because a lab result comes back positive for H1N1, how can that be trusted?

I had the flu last year, and it was pretty bad as I recall, and I think through power of suggestion I may have made it out to be worse than it would have been years prior. I thought "hmm did I just have the Swine Flu?" I think their scare tactic worked in a sense, but either way my immune system prevailed.

For the record, I will not be getting this vaccine. I trust that my body will handle the flu. Real or made up.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I wouldn't doubt that the doctor said something to scare your sister. When my wife was pregnant last October the doctor lied and said "millions of people are dead because of H1N1." She also told her that she saw pregnant women dying or having miscarriages everyday because of H1N1. Of course they waited until I wasn't with her to tell her these things.

My wife called me in tears. She was terrified she would lose the baby if she didn't get the shot. I couldn't make her feel any better. How could I compete with a whole team of doctors with degrees from a top university? She ended up taking the vacine. Now she worries about whether or not she might have hurt the baby.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

ya i went to the doctor and they told me. they even maid me were a face mask.\
talk about paranoid

no personaly i dont know anyone who has died 4rm it but ive heard rumors that someone at my school died.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by shadow12]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

ya i went to the doctor and they told me. they even maid me were a face mask.\
talk about paranoid

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
if noone takes the shoot there wont be another flu season and that means they dont make cash, simple as that, and btw there is no point in taking that old flu shot since its mutated long and makes the vaccine pretty much useless againts a new strain, you only get sick with the old flu which in cause makes you even more prone to a serious sickness, but its not a natural flu its man made.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I've been noticing a push for the vaccine as well lately.

Billboards, the grocery stores.. newspapers etc.

I asked my husband just the other day why this was happening since I haven't heard of people having it lately.

I, too, don't want to take my daughter to her checkup for the very reason that they are going to shove h1n1 down my throat. She and I haven't gotten it yet and don't plan too. My husband had too.

I'm still weary about it all.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Sounds...weird to me.

All this 1st of July business is really weird. July 1st?!! What the hell is she talking about?

What..do all virus have a calender and just disappear on that particular date?

Doesn't make an sense.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Oh man!

That's bad news, i hope everything will be ok with your wife and baby.

Sue the hell out of the lying scum that told her all of that crap.

I bet they didn't tell her they get a handful of cash for every person they pump this crud into, did they!

I'm sickened by what depths so called people in positions of trust are prepared to do to get their hands on blood money.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join