It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maban-iversary

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nordurland

how would you describe behavior towards the end did he seem disconnected from himself, im just wondering because this mabans thread really caught my eye

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
reply to post by nordurland

how would you describe behavior towards the end did he seem disconnected from himself, im just wondering because this mabans thread really caught my eye

I dont know what to say about that.
My feeling was as he was afraid of somthing, but I will probably never know.
I hope he is ok,and I also hope that he would return soon. I think all of us would like to ask him about what has happend in our world sins he went away.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Well... it's April.

I found this very interesting quote from Maban (2 yrs back) that I hadn't seen before in True Origins of the Illuminati...

(edited for readability... I am afraid my old friend wasn't much for grammar and usage.)

Technically I am of a Bavarian Shard, a shard typically refers to a fractured piece of the original Bavarian Illuminati.

As for the "predation" of the Bavarian Shard, well that is difficult. Pieces of information like this are, "sensitive." We have no compunctions about people knowing of our existence (for better or worse), our intentions, and motives.

However, the true "origins" of The Illuminati as a whole, are guarded. What I can say for sure is that the "true origins" of the Illuminati do predate the formal formation of the Bavarian Illuminati, as far as i am aware, between 10 to 20 years before the "official" Bavarian Illuminati.

This "predation" is a consequence of secrecy, security, and the actual formation of what would later become known as the Bavarian Illuminati. I am afraid i cannot go into further detail regarding what specifically triggered, or what brought upon the dichotomy and ideology of the Illuminati. However, I am more than pleased to provide you with information such as our purpose, plans, and dichotomy.

As for the true "origins" of the Illuminati, I can only truly truthfully say it is the most highly guarded secret, in most all likelihood, in all of human history. For those who would undoubtedly see this a devious and dark fact. I can only assure you it is quite the opposite, and that its unveiling would create irreversible repercussions on a global scale. Also in all likelihood either crippling or destroying organizations, governments, and even faiths.

The burdens we carry are critical secrets, secrets that in many of times stitch global civility and security together. Upon their unraveling by unwitting and curious individuals, it would create effects that could only be described as cataclysmic.

I am sure many more questions will arise form this statement. However, I can only truly say that these secrets are kept secret for the best of reasons and intentions, in many cases the preservation of these secrets are why we have survived for so long, and why the worlds structure has not deviated to greatly.

I hope this settles a few minds, and puts some of you at ease.

<< 1  2   >>

join