It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
Why do people always think a person with a different experience than they have is "bonkers"? It is a very narrow view of life.

I am "the friend" and I know the grey room exists. I just don't know what it is. I assumed it was above ground because there was so much light. I thought it was a dome-like building. It was huge. There were 2 or 3 hunhred people there but it could have held many more. It seemed endless because there were no clear edges between wall and ceiling, and wall and floor.

It didn't look foggy where I stood or where the people were but looked foggy in the distance. Perhaps that is because I couldn't see where the area ended. I looked up to see where the light was coming from. It was very bright but a uniform brightness. There was no suggestion of tubes or individual lights. It was all the same brightness. It was brighter above than it was when looking at the sides. No light was coming up from the floor. The floor was the same color as the walls and ceiling but I didn't squint when I looked at the floor or walls, only when I looked at the ceiling.

I was in my livingroom. I stepped into grey and then stepped into the grey room. Someone was behind and to the left side of me. I was high, like on a platform or deck and could overlook the rest of the dome. People were scattered in groups of 2 or 3 mostly and they were talking. I couldn't hear individual conversations but I heard voices. The space was so big that the talking didn't seem loud.

To my right was a wide curved ramp that led down to the floor. There was a short wall at the edge of the platform that I could look over and the short wall acted like a railing to the ramp.

I don't remember talking to anyone or being on the floor with all the other people.

I was awake and aware and not knowingly drugged. I was curious and excited.

Afterwards my thought was "What the H*** was that!!

NotThat is my friend who came with me to the grey room

NotThat, I am surprised you posted. I'm glad. Maybe now that we are not afraid to talk about this openly we can finally find answers.

You're on the computer a lot more than I am. Feel free to respond to people's comments and questions, too.

Thanks for opening up and joining the thread.

--Waiting2

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Waiting2

Yes, I have questions, but I cannot be on ATS 24/7. I need to live and interact in every day society, too.

Ya know - - keeping grounded in this world - - and understanding I had to live a normal life here - - has always been a struggle.

But its definitely part of it.

I chuckled when I read this. I know you KNOW what I'm talking about.

You used the phrase "grounded in this world." It's the same thing my friend and I have said. We actually try to keep each other grounded. My family does the same thing.

Using this phrase also implies flight. Sometimes I have felt like a balloon. My whole being wants to fly, but the string keeps me attached to the ground. For some reason, it is important for us to be grounded. Partly to remain sane. But, I think there may be another reason as well. Perhaps to interact normally and fit in? I don't know.

I have a fear of the string getting cut. I do not want to lose the rest of my family. Not all of them are balloons like me, at least not yet anyway. I have a fear of leaving them behind. I worry that I will have a choice to make between them and flying. I do not want to be forced to make that choice. My whole being wants to do anything I can to make sure they come with me.

Ironically, I don't even know where we are going, but it is VITAL that they come with me. I sense it is for my/their/our survival.

That is why I want/need answers.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I have a question for you: I look at the feelings as a positive thing. They actually help me in my every day life. However, I'm not sure what to make of the non-humans. What was your impression? Good guys or bad guys? I think I was "enhanced" or "awakened" for a reason, but I don't know what that reason is. Do YOU have any theories why you have those special abilities?

It is THEIR agenda.

I feel positive in believing in their direction. I would not necessarily say it is in favor of Freedom and Materialism - - as some/many humans feel is their right.

This could get complicated and derail your thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I chuckled when I read this. I know you KNOW what I'm talking about.

You used the phrase "grounded in this world." It's the same thing my friend and I have said. We actually try to keep each other grounded. My family does the same thing.

YES.

When you "meet" someone who is authentic - - you KNOW.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I was curious what your response to Dorian Soran would be.

None of her questions resonated with me. I was really curious if they did with you.

And yes - we all have our own experiences - - - I am in no way demeaning or denying her own experience.

You're right. Dorian Soran's questions did not really resonate with me. However, like you, I in no way want to deny her experience. Just because I haven't experienced it doesn't mean it didn't happen to her.

It is possible, though, that there might be a connection somehow. I, too, wonder if this is part of a program. Dorian's questions hint that her experience was like that. I cannot close the door on that possibility for myself. I'd be interested in hearing what she has to say about what happened to her.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

To my knowledge, I've only been once. I think I am allowed to go again. I think I will go again. However, I'm not sure if my ability to notice non-humans hindered/prevents that from happening. You sound like you have answers for me.

Why are newbies brought? What is special about them? How are they noticed?

I think if you saw them - you were supposed to.

They let you keep that memory.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I have a question for you: I look at the feelings as a positive thing. They actually help me in my every day life. However, I'm not sure what to make of the non-humans. What was your impression? Good guys or bad guys? I think I was "enhanced" or "awakened" for a reason, but I don't know what that reason is. Do YOU have any theories why you have those special abilities?

It is THEIR agenda.

I feel positive in believing in their direction. I would not necessarily say it is in favor of Freedom and Materialism - - as some/many humans feel is their right.

This could get complicated and derail your thread.

Yes. It is THEIR agenda. I feel positive about the messages I was receiving. I have also been taught by the media, etc to fear non-humans. I want to believe this is a positive thing. But, a part of me worries because I saw them and was immediately rushed back home. I do not know what to make of that.

Wow. You have received the message, too, about materialism. Material things do not matter to me. I was told to get rid of everything important to me. Basically anything I worshipped. I did. I had a limited time to do so. By the end, I was just throwing things away, even things I probably could have kept, because I just didn't have time to sort them into acceptable and unacceptable. I also had to return anything that was not mine to its original owner, if possible.

Even now, 16 years later, there is nothing in my house that means anything to me. I could leave everything in an instant and not feel its loss. (Perhaps that's in preparation for me leaving?) I have possessions, but compared to most people I have hardly anything. Everything I own you can see.

One message was "Things do not matter."
Another message was "Nothing is hidden."

What other messages have you heard?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

To my knowledge, I've only been once. I think I am allowed to go again. I think I will go again. However, I'm not sure if my ability to notice non-humans hindered/prevents that from happening. You sound like you have answers for me.

Why are newbies brought? What is special about them? How are they noticed?

I think if you saw them - you were supposed to.

They let you keep that memory.

Okay. I thought so, too. There's no way I could forget them. Ever.

Sometimes I think one of my jobs is to be a go-between, to be someone who can talk to both them and humans. I could hear them, even though they didn't speak. I was not really afraid, but I knew I should be.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Because of my own experiences - - I believe there is a lot we don't know or understand completely.

I do believe there is multiple energy dimensions and different experience "worlds".

However - I also believe "we" as in humans are involved in many ways with advanced beings in our own dimension.

I absolutely 100% believe top level black ops is in contact and working with advanced beings.

I absolutely 100% believe "we" already have established work/science programs on other planets/moons etc.

It is my guess you are a part of a program. What program I don't know.

I think some programs are 100% voluntary and may have been generational in your family line. Have you ever questioned others in your family? Its probably not something they would readily volunteer.

I think some programs/abductions are not participant voluntary - - but are sanctioned by our top level black ops and theirs. (I also believe there are renegades who are not sanctioned)

I believe totally in a "Federation of Planets" - - similar to what is portrayed on Star Trek.

I believe in all of the statements you mentioned above.

We participated voluntarily. We were invited. We were not taken against our will. We both view the grey room as a trial run. We are waiting for the real thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I never thought she would post. I expected I would be the one to boldly put myself out there. I guess she can no longer remain silent, either.

NotThat is my mother.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Avoiding anything political.

Clean Water.

And . . . "its not what you do - but what you are thinking when you do it"

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I hadn't thought about Black Ops in relationship with the grey room. Until a couple of years ago I just put the whole experience under the "unknowable God's business" category because much of the time seemed similar to what mystics have reported.

However, before I moved I started waking up between 11:30 and 12:30 a few nights a week hearing a voice call my name. The first few times it was the same voice but not "the voice" that had anything to do with the grey room/river of power experience. The voice that woke me up felt heavy and black (I suppose that sounds stupid because I was in a dark room.) - so I didn't vocally respond.

I tried to push his heavy energy away. I tried prayer. I tried surrounding myself with white light. Didn't help. I finally surrounded him with white light and that worked. Perhaps that "blinded" him somehow.

Then I started waking up to other voices calling my name a few times a week around midnight. If I was awake I heard the voice. If I was asleep I woke up at the sound of my name.

The funny part was that the voices were different - some male, some female, and some with wild accents. I found it very humorous. I sent back white light/energy.

Whoever was calling me wasn't the voice that I had labeled "God". I would probably have responded differently to "God" because I had followed "God's" dirrections before. It was sort of like passing a series of hurdals or tests around the time of the grey room.

Somehow the voices calling my name in the middle of the night weren't the same as "God's" voice. More clumsy. More heavy. Less matter of fact. It seemed like they were checking out which person could connect with me the best. And they were people. They had individual signatures/feels as well as accents.

When I moved I felt psychicly attacked. A bunch of them ganged up on me when I crossed over into another state. I knew then that whatever had happened in the grey room/river of power time wasn't "God". These were real people upset with me for messing up their plan - whatever that was.

They told me that I had agreed to do a job so I should go back. I told them to tell me what the job was and I was told that they couldn't tell me. That's when I said I am human and I have free will. If all H*** is going to break loose I want to be near _______. I am moving. Change your plan!

Please forgive my spelling.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow, awesome thread and one that I will follow to the end. Let me just say that I do believe you. In my opinion, you seem like a very credible person and not one looking for attention.

I have not been to this grey room so cannot help you in that regard...just wanted to be supportive. A few things you said did resonate with me though, such as not caring about material things any longer...feeling the need to get rid of "stuff". Also, the feeling that I am to be one of the calm ones when the time comes. I have a picture in my mind of myself being that way...think of it often....seems strange to me.

I am sending my best wishes to you and hoping you find the answers that you search for.

Z.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by zippy1958]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Clean Water.

And . . . "its not what you do - but what you are thinking when you do it"

Stocking up.

Water.

Staying in houses for a while.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
Wow, awesome thread and one that I will follow to the end. Let me just say that I do believe you. In my opinion, you seem like a very credible person and not one looking for attention.

I have not been to this grey room so cannot help you in that regard...just wanted to be supportive. A few things you said did resonate with me though, such as not caring about material things any longer...feeling the need to get rid of "stuff". Also, the feeling that I am to be one of the calm ones when the time comes. I have a picture in my mind of myself being that way...think of it often....seems strange to me.

I am sending my best wishes to you and hoping you find the answers that you search for.

Z.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by zippy1958]

My favorite stuffed animal as a kid was Zippy the Monkey.

Welcome, Zippy. You're hearing the same voices.

It comes as a feeling first. A nagging. You ignore it and ignore it. It persists. It gets louder. I call it a voice, but you don't hear it orally. It's a voice in your head but it's not your voice.

Once you hear one message, you'll start hearing others. I think you hear more if you start following the directions. As you know, the messages aren't outrageous. I follow them. I know it seems strange. It seemed strange to us. So far it hasn't hurt us. If anything, following it has made me more focused. Calmer. Clearer. I think the voice is benevolent.

There are people who pretend to be the voice. You might hear someone call your name. It sounds like someone calling your name from far away. You'll actually look around. I ignore them. You should be able to tell the difference. They don't sound right.

You mentioned being the calm one when the time comes. Do you have any idea of WHAT the time is (as in what will be happening)? Or when it will be?

I have the same sense but do not know the answers to those questions.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I hadn't thought about Black Ops in relationship with the grey room. Until a couple of years ago I just put the whole experience under the "unknowable God's business" category because much of the time seemed similar to what mystics have reported.

However, before I moved I started waking up between 11:30 and 12:30 a few nights a week hearing a voice call my name. The first few times it was the same voice but not "the voice" that had anything to do with the grey room/river of power experience. The voice that woke me up felt heavy and black (I suppose that sounds stupid because I was in a dark room.) - so I didn't vocally respond.

One of the reasons why I started this thread was to see if anyone else had seen the non-humans or knew more about our "job."

I felt Black Ops was involved when we started hearing voices calling us that were not the voice. I do not know why we would be called by them or what they want. I, too, ignore them. It's like they are trying to pretend to be something else but they are clueless. Is that how you see it?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Clueless - I don't know. Perhaps practicing is a better word. You know student teachers are awful because they think they know what to do but they have a heavy touch or have no flow. That's sort of how they were - clumsy.

I worry that the "God" voice isn't a good guy but I follow my intitution, too. At this point it is more of feelings rather than anything as obvious as "God's" voice.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Zippy the Monkey was my favorite also. I recently bought 2 of those monkeys on ebay. I love them both.

I first started feeling what I call prompted or pushed to prepare. I stocked up on food, water and supplies. This happened after an experience I had while driving my truck down a road near my house. I suddenly, out of nowhere, KNEW to my very core that we are all connected and ONE. This was not just a thought in my head.....it was and is a KNOWING. After that, I felt an uncontrollable need to learn the truth about everything. I came to this site and many others. If I have an unanswered question, the answer is dropped right in my lap....this is one of my favorite things about this experience because it proves to me that I am not imagining all this and that something or someone is helping me/us.

As for when something happens or what that something is....I do not know. I do have a feeling though that it is huge and a good thing...although it may not be good in the beginning...that is my feeling.

I think about this everyday and must admit that I am getting impatient.

I have not heard anyone call my name....rather hope that I don't...

I hope you keep posting. I am learning alot from you and those responding to you.

Oh and one more thing. I have tried explaining this to others. It seems unexplainable and I now think there is a reason for this. WE are not supposed to lead others to this. They are on their own paths and will reach their own destinations at their own speed.

Z.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

We write KNOWING the same way! Ha Ha Ha. It's like my heart KNOWS stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by zippy1958

We write KNOWING the same way! Ha Ha Ha. It's like my heart KNOWS stuff.

Exactly!! It is not a belief...it is a knowing...big difference in my book. And it may be the only thing in my life that I do KNOW. And I do feel the need to put it in caps because it is that profound.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join