It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Text
reply to post by Waiting2

When I looked into his eyes, it was like he could see right down into my very soul. It was like I saw the inside of the back of his head. I saw the whole world in his eyes. It was a deep, never ending, vast well. It totally freaked me out. It felt like I could get lost in there and never come out again, like he was sucking me in as well. I immediately looked away and refused to look at him in the eyes again. He was unlike any man I'd ever seen before. He was incredibly beautiful. Perfect.

THAT is the best description of satan I have ever heard! He has total power to deceive ,and was god's most beautiful angel!
You say you should have been frightened of the 'beings' that only you saw in the room, but weren't. There are a lot of indications that dark forces may be doing a pretty good job of deceiving you with warm, fuzzy feelings that you are about to do good deeds.
The 'golden' man is a dead give away.
The more thought you give your experience, the more energy you give to their forces.
'PLEASE be careful ! satan has the power to deceive 'the multitude' , and he make make you think he's a beautiful,benevolent being leading you to heaven......
Your whole experience smacks of mind control, and that IS NOT how our Creator operates.
Ms. Nugget

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Am I too late? Not sure if its the same thing. When I was a lot younger, a child, I had a recurring dream of being in a large space with lots of people. The only colours I could see were a fuzzy grey apart from the people. It was very crowded but I wasnt scared, if anything I felt quite giddy. The dreams stopped eventually but every now and then it comes back, or I can feel the exact same giddiness come over me when im awake. It may just be a dream, not sure how it might tie in to your experiences, it may be something completely different. I have a lot of lucid dreams and I always remember them. Really annoying when I have bad dreams.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Great thread. While I have not personally visited The Gray Area, the description to me has some overtures to either Purgatory, Heaven's Waiting Room, or some kind of Pre-Rapture event.

With the description of the one gentleman in the bath robe, that makes me think that he came to The Gray Room unprepared - as if he had been "raptured" to The Gray Room quite unexpectedly. Maybe this was a trial run?

With the variety of individuals and ethnic backgrounds arriving in The Gray Room, it makes me think that these are all of the people that died that evening, and were drawn from everyone around the world in a set location, to await St. Peter or to determine their fate. Some would be sent back, others would stay, some would move on, some would await a worse fate.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

I've done acid a few times.. jk lol, I'm not aware of what the Grey room is.
edit on 28-10-2013 by OperationLovestrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have also experienced the "awakening", also at the age of 20. I believe we are people who have always had a larger part of our brain which processes empathy (the prefrontal cortex, if I'm not mistaken) and connects various tidbits of knowledge (the two brain hemispheres connected by the corpus callosum). Not coincidentally meditation increases gray matter concentration in the brain in areas associated with empathy. There is so much I wish I could say but I'm sure you have heard it all before. Energy work, themes of duality present in previous civilizations, knowing (FEELing truths, rather than thinking them). Kundalini, being schizotypal (a shaman), blood flow in various important brain regions (levels of oxygen in various parts of the brain). Beings from other dimensions. Powerful vibration frequencies. These things all exist and are interconnected in ways we do not yet comprehend, maybe not to each of us in the same way but as has been said the road taken does not matter, simply that you arrive. We all have our unique perception of reality built by our own experiences.

I had my awakening after listening to this and following the instructions. I recommend everyone try it at least once the full way through. I was full of hate at the time from something terrible that occurred to me but hearing this and taking up meditation solved those issues 100% www.youtube.com...

Before this event I was dead spiritually, I had numbed myself because I was tired of being one of the only "good" people in a world full of negativity. I know I may come off as rambling but there is so much to say and never enough time to put it all together for others to understand.

I also invite all of you to learn about the way our brain works, people would be surprised to find that the things we once thought were unquantifiable become very clear when the overall picture of how brain regions which perform different functions work in tandem comes together. The most important thing being that with your new found knowledge you will be able to piece it all together yourself and explain it in a way in which people will not look at you as if you were mad (I know how this feels, immediately after feeling the beautiful moment of oneness I tried to tell every family member in my house and closest friend about it in hopes that they too could feel it, the results were typical but I will never lose hope in the one supreme being and the plan for all of use to one day become awakened). By the way I understand completely when you say you have always felt special as if you have a job to do in the future.

Sending you all good vibrations from San Diego. Namaste.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well, I'm on page 13 now and as soon as I post will go back and continue reading. As old as this thread is I'm quite surprised I didn't see it until now.

I awoke in 2007, but the cleansing process, that led to the main event started a year before.
We break down into two groups, those with experiences and those without. Frankly, it was sad to read that nuns don't get visions. In fact, I'm shocked. One would think the type of life they lead is so natural and good that they would be the forerunners of dreams, visions and experiences in general. There are some things I agree with the Catholic Church on but the Holy Spirit not having an audible voice isn't one. I've heard two distinct yet different audible voices of the godhead. The first one would be the Holy Spirit, which I call my Comforter. He seems to be quite similar to your 'Companion/the Voice.' I base my knowledge of who he is by not only the things he has said to me, but by the way his presence is felt IN me. His audible voice is sort of monotone yet soothing. The two times I've heard his actual voice he was teaching me. There have been a few times he has showed me things to come without hearing his audible voice or not feeling his presence, yet the narrow description of him of showing us things to come, also puts him in perfect alignment with what has been taught. Then there is the continual gift of his presence. You call it energy, John the Baptist referred to it as "fire" and I call it the gift of living water.

When I started physically experiencing the things we are all created to experience I looked high and low for others who were/are having similar things happen and I'll never forget when I found 1 Saint called Simeon the New Theologian who had already experienced things I was now experiencing and I said to myself 'I'am not crazy I'm really loved'!

Your experience was in 94 and you are short on answers. There have been many things he has put in my path to grace me with the knowledge I have today. I think I know why he put all you enthusiastic people in the grey room because he KNEW your curiosity would be to seek answers. It's all part of the program - ask, seek and knock.

Like you, I use to ask myself 'why me?' What in the world could he see in me that he would entrust me with things that are said to have been hidden since the foundation of the earth. Trust me it has been the hardest uphill climb. I almost lost my marriage, I lost my daughter, my other child a boy is in Federal Prison, I lost my sister almost a year ago and on top of all that got audited. The cleansing process culminated in an ecstasy that literally knocked me off my feet, face down for about 30 minutes and there is nothing and I do mean nothing that can ever compare to the love he bestowed on me.

Now I seek his face and yearn to be with him. I love my husband dearly but Jesus is my everything.

I've never been in the grey room but I've seen and done other things. It must be part of your experience that builds to something more. I've spent my life connecting the dots and I am learning he likes that in a personality.

I find it interesting the mother was a part of this experience. I experienced something with my mom once but she has no recollection of it. Her mother was there also and had no recollection of it. My grandmother, my mother, myself and my deceased daughter were all the second child born and all were girls. I also had the monkey - my mom bought him for me.
edit on 11-11-2013 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I thought I posted a reply to this thread years ago.

I believe I have been to this place; I think about the experience often, at least a couple times a week and it's been about ten years. I would be interested in getting it off of my chest, just not on as public a forum as this.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Is this thread officially dead?
OP, where are you?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I've been there, I was alone. Induced with D M T but still, I've been there.
edit on Vpmp2014uTue, 18 Feb 2014 15:31:28 -06001392759088K by VapourUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This thread was actually what drew me to and caused me to register on ATS a few years ago, now it seems it is dead.

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MatthiasGoliath

This is one of the strangest threads on ats and its a lot to try and wrap ones mind around, but that is what ats is for. To me and my way of thinking it seems that many people have had similar experiances and have broken through into something that can not trully be explained.
edit on 15-3-2014 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ah one of my old favorite threads is back! The Grey Room is a holding cell in hyperinterdimensional space. There are many dimensions inbetween the dimensions we're even aware of. When I say holding cell I mean, it is a place where humans can astrally travel too or are taken too and they are unable to pass through it again until the body retrieves its astral self or an entity takes the astral body back.
edit on 17-3-2014 by xynephadyn because: spelling

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
reply to post by MatthiasGoliath

This is one of the strangest threads on ats and its a lot to try and wrap ones mind around, but that is what ats is for. To me and my way of thinking it seems that many people have had similar experiances and have broken through into something that can not trully be explained.

Yes I think you are right and after a long break I am back. I wonder where Waiting 2 is - wouldn't be surprised at all if they suddenly appeared.
I added quite a bit to this thread 2010/11 because having had no real experience of 'paranormal' I started to realise something was happening (to me but our human experience as well) and a very unlikely hunt of the internet brought me here.
Now I've never been to anything like the Grey Room but after months of searching, even digging into quantum physics, so unlike me!) I realised this thread was a big key. Still not sure how I got here.
Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was experiencing something similar to migratory animals like birds, fish that travel thousands of miles to spawn or butterflies that cross continents - an instinctive thing. Not that I believed in any Rapture like experience, and what's more I was pretty sure I wasn't going anywhere.
But in all the mayhem of what happened to my body clock, living habits, professional approach I still felt That Itch. Others were experiencing the same thing - grounded people like me with no particular past interest in such things.

This is what I think happened, or rather didn't: We came close to some major universal incident but, for an unfathomable reason, it didn't happen. But because it was a distinct possibility for a while, people like me got The Itch.
It built to a peak of preparing and then started to wear off.
I don't know whether such Possible Incidents are exceptionally rare or come round regularly. The human lifespan is so short in real terms that 'regularly' could be every few 100 years. We just don't know.
I still get occasional 'tingles' from the much weakened 'Itch' - I had one today, a sort of flashback while walking past somewhere that became a bit of an obsession during the most powerful period, so I though I'd pop in.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Surprised to be Here

Yes I think you are right and after a long break I am back. I wonder where Waiting 2 is - wouldn't be surprised at all if they suddenly appeared.
I added quite a bit to this thread 2010/11 because having had no real experience of 'paranormal' I started to realise something was happening (to me but our human experience as well) and a very unlikely hunt of the internet brought me here.
Now I've never been to anything like the Grey Room but after months of searching, even digging into quantum physics, so unlike me!) I realised this thread was a big key. Still not sure how I got here.
Eventually I came to the conclusion that I was experiencing something similar to migratory animals like birds, fish that travel thousands of miles to spawn or butterflies that cross continents - an instinctive thing. Not that I believed in any Rapture like experience, and what's more I was pretty sure I wasn't going anywhere.
But in all the mayhem of what happened to my body clock, living habits, professional approach I still felt That Itch. Others were experiencing the same thing - grounded people like me with no particular past interest in such things.

This is what I think happened, or rather didn't: We came close to some major universal incident but, for an unfathomable reason, it didn't happen. But because it was a distinct possibility for a while, people like me got The Itch.
I don't know whether such Possible Incidents are exceptionally rare or come round regularly. The human lifespan is so short in real terms that 'regularly' could be every few 100 years. We just don't know.
I still get occasional 'tingles' from the much weakened 'Itch' - I had one today, a sort of flashback while walking past somewhere that became a bit of an obsession during the most powerful period, so I though I'd pop in.

Wow, "The Itch" is the perfect way to describe it, a few years ago I felt like I was on the verge on something big, I felt it when I would read certain things or listen to certain music, now it's definitely faded. I try and go back and reread or listen again to those things and it's definitely not quite the same as it was before.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hi, I went to the grey room last night, well it was actually a glowing white room with a grey door. I was alone and I was in between a dream and awake state. Every time I approached the grey door, I could feel a presence around me. I could also see my body and bedroom in real life off and on, it was like I was in this world and the "grey room" at the same time. I was afraid to open the grey door which was a foggy smoke like rectangle shaped door without a knob, because I didn't understand what the presence was surrounding me in my bedroom. I couldn't determine if the entity in my bedroom was good or evil. I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get back into my body so I never was able to open the grey door. After I left the grey room I began having very realistic dreams of romantic situations that were embarrassing and almost like torture.
What a restless night

posted on Nov, 16 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: King_John

originally posted by: Surprised to be Here

Wow, "The Itch" is the perfect way to describe it, a few years ago I felt like I was on the verge on something big, I felt it when I would read certain things or listen to certain music, now it's definitely faded. I try and go back and reread or listen again to those things and it's definitely not quite the same as it was before.

Well 'The Itch' is coming back. Nowhere near as strong as it reached a few years back (yet?), but it's there buzzing in the background, so I'm wondering if others like me are starting to feel the same. Best thing I can say is that for at least a couple of years there was nothing - I actually forgot all about this. Even this site. Nothing (weird phenomena stories in the media, animal migrations, sci-fi films etc) triggered any memories).
First I started waking up at stupid o'clock again (can't remember what time it was before, but 2.42 am is now the favourite) and then, the other day I walked past a war memorial then had somehow had a strange pull all those years back and it all came flooding back.
I remembered I was surprisedtobehere, and the story told by Waiting2.
Is anyone else feeling that pull? I still think it's perhaps some kind of migratory impulse connected possibly to phenomena when parallel universes get close and vibrate or actually bump. I think Waiting2 and those who went to 'the grey room' were more sensitive than me who always felt I was staying put but needed to be prepared for something.
edit on 16-11-2017 by Surprised to be Here because: moved word

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Revive this thread, please.
There have got to be more people.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi
I've read ATS for years but only joined a couple months ago. I joined basically to see if the posts were different as a member rather than just a voyeur. I've really been "here" for years.
I've never posted before but this thread just really got to me. I've had the "research bug" since about 2001 then also had what my 30 year old son calls "truth bombs" hurled at me (and him) since about 2006. This is what we named them for lack of a better word. My son said his felt like he was "downloaded " with all kinds of new information and truths. I also have felt this way but it took me longer to have them.
The "mom" connection is very strong between us although we live on different coastlines. I used to live on the beach. My whole life I had to live by the ocean because of some weird and wonderful connection I have felt when I'm in the seawater.
But several years ago I "knew" I had to get to the mountains and get ready. I don't know what for but I've spent the last years learning to can foods. I've purchased goats for milk and cheese and taught myself how to do things the old ways. Make cheese and milking. It was an obsession. I now live on the top of a mountain in TN. I don't feel that need so strongly anymore and now feel as I must travel.

The reason I'm writing here finally is because of the post about the "math virus". I was never any good at math and had no interest in it ever in my life. My son told me he was absorbing information on sacred geometry, history, and so on and such back in 2006. Then he moved out to the west coast. Literally one day just said goodbye and left. We are still very close and send info to each other all the time. I have 4 sons.
Several months ago my mother passed away and I went to the west coast and spent several months with him at my mothers place. Since returning I have it now. The math virus. I can completely relate to some of the comments here.

I've been to the river but not to the grey room. It was a near death experience in 2006 and I was very sick. This happened while I was in quite a haze with my illness but that is not what I want to speak about for now. I now am so engrossed in geometry and Pi and simply can't absorb enough of it. As if I have a test coming up it seems like I have some sort of deadline to learn these things now. And I'm an older person. I really appreciate this thread as I have a lot in common with some of you. Some of these are:
1. The overwhelming feeling you have to appreciate things now because it is going to change drastically.
2. The knowledge that we are to respect all life (including bugs darnit) and refrain from killing anything.
3. Some people are almost zombies that do not "hear" and don't want to. And are in a robotic state that doesn't allow them to do anything except repeat the previous day.
4. To stop using toxins. Now this is so strong that not that long ago I could drink with the best of the old drinkers around me and now cannot stomach anything except dandelion tea and water. Also smoked for many years and tried many times to quit and failed but now it's quitting me. In other words I go to light a cigarette and take 2 puffs and it tastes so nasty I automatically put it out. My ashtray is filled now with an entire pack of cigarettes with only 1 or 2 puffs taken off every one. I loved meat before and never considered being a vegetarian and now the thought of eating it is very unappealing . Even my morning coffee is tasting bad. I loved coffee! I loved fried foods and they now taste horrible. But the taste of nuts, fruit, vegetables all are better. All these changes are contrary to "me before".
5. I now not only cannot learn enough math and geometry, it comes to teach me. Friends and neighbors seem to give me books and links and cards so much that it is literally being shoved at me in every direction. Numbers are SO important. Their meanings, their groupings, everything. My husband keeps asking me why I have to learn all this at my age. I don't know. It seems urgent.
6. Lastly on the subject of religion. I was also a JW for 7 years. I loved being taught the bible. But the religion was always contrary to my all encompassing God of love I felt was different from what they taught and used cigarettes to disfellowship myself. Plus now I seem to be able to turn all the dogma of my hardcore beliefs off and am coming to a new understanding of the hierarchy of God. Also I researched to the point of a confusing point. (I am not starting a new thread here...just mentioning this point.) When I think of the flat earth theory it makes me calm to feel a closed system. Contemplating on aliens leaves me with anxiety and yet that FE model cannot seem right as the other dimensions theory is strong within me. Its not about a flat earth its about the firmament. I have a theory about why we are being sprayed with chemicals.

Also I believe in Jehovah and have no doubts on him or Jesus and this is the one thing that I cannot turn off. He has never ever denied my requests. To the point of being a little miffed because his answers were not what I expected but I had to admit in retrospect that he had indeed answered me but not they way I wanted. Also there does seem to be other Gods and a new understanding about the order in which we were created. I sometimes wonder if the aliens are in fact demons or maybe we just do not understand yet the entire Heavenly system and hierarchy and are not capable of understanding God's "thinking." Unless of course he allows it.

All this being said and leaving many experiences out I hope you ladies find the other grey room people. I think you will. I would also like to connect with the others in the math "program".

I am liking my new gift of seeing different points of views in a new light. I have the "finding" gift. Also the "knowing" gift but would like it to extend a bit further. I also understand about the "no up down" "no linear time" "no backwards or forwards" feeling. This one was/is difficult for me.

I did understand and go to the river and made a choice. Sometimes I do wish I had chose differently but think I might get more chances. I hope I live long enough to see what the "event" is. Its going to happen. Maybe I'm just a crazy old lady who finally went 'round the bend'. (Certainly I don't really believe that.)
Much Love.

posted on Oct, 7 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
With everything that's happened this year I felt myself drawn once again to return to this thread, started in 2010 - and still attracting attention up to 2017.
Looking back through it, so many people quite sure they were WAITING for something to happen, but possibly still some years off. Spiritual people alongside those who explained, like me, that they had no idea how they'd been drawn to a topic which would normally be way outside their comfort zone.
And so many describing very similar strange experiences, 'coincidences' or dreams, sensations and odd drives to do something which would normally not appeal to them.
So it seemed a good idea to revive it as there may be others now going through such experiences, for all the obvious reasons. Perhaps the waiting is nearly over this time.

Be prepared - if this thread is new to you - it's a very long read.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm not sure if OP is still monitoring this thread, but after reading through it, I believe that a guest (or it might have been recollections over several episodes with different guests) who'd appeared on Art Bell's Coast2Coast show described a very similar encounter to your 'grey room'. It's been some time since I listened to the episode, and it didn't exactly match the experience you described, but there were eerie similarities:

* large open space with odd lighting where a large number of people had been assembled by some unknown "hosts"
* clustered in small groups of disparate, unfamiliar people; from scattered areas of Earth (IIRC adults, no children)
* people that had participated in the gathering previously were guiding newbies in the experience

The most important similarity to your story was the sensation described by the guest that the people assembled there were being groomed by the "hosts" for some event, in which they would be stabilizing/calming influence over the masses, presumably due to some occurrence that would instill fear and uncertainty on a mass scale over the population of Earth. This is what struck me about your story, and what reminded of this guest's appearance.

If this topic is still of interest, let me know and I'll track down which episode it was and who the guest was (there were so many Coast 2 Coast episodes and it's been a while so don't recall off the top of my head)
edit on 17-10-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44 >>

join