It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Dreams can look and FEEL very real. You're going to need to tell the difference between dreams and reality. You were in your bed the whole time. No one picks you up and out of your bed.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

It isn't grey...it is actually the same as this reality...

you have an eye sight problem. In your body you can see...your astral body has limited sight.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
You're not the only person in the 'eye of the storm'.

And the room is insignificant.

There are a lot of us 'waiting' out there.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I don't know if its the same thing - but I used to go to a "grey place" when I was a child 5/6.

I can only describe it as what a mother's womb might feel like. It was like a very very dense (almost hugging) grey fog with swirling "smoke". It felt like unconditional - all encompassing love. Way beyond anything anyone could feel in this world. It was safe. I remember I could hear millions of voices talking - like I was plugged into a switchboard.

Unfortunately or fortunately - depending on what perspective you take - on my last visit - a very tall man in a long white robe grounded me from "flying". He said it was confusing me living in two worlds - - that I was trying to return - - but needed to stay in the Earth world. (I never saw or met another being before or after).

Even though I do not know what exactly is going on - - I have always known there is more then meets the eye.

Your 'space' sounds like you were in the racial unconscious. The guardian there can be seen that way. Tall man in a long white robe. Most likely you were returning to what I would call your 'home page'; the place where the essential sense of 'you' is stored. It would seem quite home like, loving especially to a young child who's spirit was newly returned from there. And all the rest of humanity's spirit homepages are right there too, so I'm sure that is what the switchboard sensation was.

edit on 26-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Well, waiting2.. I am not sure you are still reading this thread, I see it's been months since you posted here. I wonder if you all who have been to this room (that you know about) are born after the early 80's.

I know the indigo leadership has been trying different things to rally it's people (who are now in human bodies and way past boggled by the experience) and somehow what you described caused me to jump right to the idea that it was a indigo thing.

I don't know, really, but if you are born after the early 80's there a good chance that you used to be an alien who's world was destroyed and you were brought here to reincarnate in spirit form because there wasn't time to evacuate everyone with their bodies.

The name the metaphysical community is giving this group is the Indigos; I see that you, like me, had origins that were predator, although yours were a pack hunter, versus mine being a solitary one. So the metaphysical community see you all as more highly evolved, but really it is that you are more strongly self-differentiated than most and can't be manipulate by guilt and shame as more herd or clan origins can be.

But it sounds like the experience, while seemingly peaceful and enjoyable, might be masking things that aren't very nice, like using you for breeding machines without your being able to remember, eh?
edit on 26-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnuswiking
It's interesting to see that many are speaking about the secrets that were intrusted to you!

No matter. Your truth, is also what makes you weak. When the master returns from the dark after collecting his force, He will return in force!
And to those who deciced to stay? Remember...

No gaps in memory here, it's all felt. We are bred EVER knowing. We are charging. There is many of us waiting for THIS EVENT. We already know you. Not only is it in your smell. But, in your eyes! More importantly... We have had time (close to several Millenia to prepare). AND WE ARE NOT RUNNING ANYWHERE.

Can you sense my energy? That's my authenticity.

"To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction."

I had to laugh, when i hit page 32 and saw this.
I have had similar, if not, almost the same experiences as all the contributors on this thread...nuff said...i'm waiting!
Here is a message i recieved from my guide, some time last year. It was 'transmitted' and posted as a response to one of these clowns.

Phalanxis of Light

Phalanxis of light.
Unimaginably bright.
Deliverer of sight,
the escutcheoned way,
the seal of verity,
embossed in thought,
etched in sound.

To the dreamers,
you have not seen the dark,
but,
touched it's golden shadow.
Felt it's filth between your toes.
For those who feign friendship,
annihilation awaits those.

For false treasures,
borrowed pleasures,
unequal measures,
an infinite eternity of angst.

Haught as you are,
you're left with a scar.
That roils and swirls
and strobes like a sickened beacon.

To the phalanxis of light
you are seen,
you are noticed,
you are marked
and allowed to dream the dream
of imagined power.
Copyrighted 2010 CP

Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Well, you have got my respect! NO way I am gonna wade thru 40 full pages of this. *ack* I read the first 5 and then jumped to the back here.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Well, you have got my respect! NO way I am gonna wade thru 40 full pages of this. *ack* I read the first 5 and then jumped to the back here.

Cheers lol
The funniest part of it, was, i started from the last page and worked my way backwards!
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Cheers lol
The funniest part of it, was, i started from the last page and worked my way backwards!
Akushla

Ah.. well, you still have my full respect. I couldn't do it!
And really, that guy's post you responsed to.. who is he, Darth Vader or what??? *lol*

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I got to page 4 before jumping to the back. But one of the posters that posted the THX clip, I had seen this movie and the way the OP was describing it sounds a lot like it. I don't recall ever having an experiance like this unless you count dreams. Had this a couple of times but I wasn't kept in the room. I was allowed to see were I was going and it was to other solar systems. I could see earth growing ever smaller as we picked up in velocity. we passed beyond saturn and then it was gone in a flash.

We came upon another system. I was told that some of the other people on board would stay on the new planet below. Others would go to other systems but I was to remain on the ship for the remainder of my life to help establish trade and relations. I couldn't see who was really piloting the ship and not sure why we would have to trade with other star systems. Freaky dreams is for sure.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Cheers lol
Akushla

Ah.. well, you still have my full respect. I couldn't do it!
And really, that guy's post you responsed to.. who is he, Darth Vader or what??? *lol*

Believe me, he's not the only one! That's why that warning was given to me (amongst some others). But then, some are just angst teenagers (pimply and waiting for sex), living at home with mum&dad, and being rebellious.
However, the warning, as i understand it, relates to this thread. It is a warning to evolve spiritually, or continue on this roundabout...those who definitely stay are marked! Some are on the cusp, and some are/have already significantly shifted to the point where, 'reality' has taken on a particularly exciting hue. One thing to remember in all this, is, physiologically, the sensation of fear and excitement elicit the same response in the human machine.
Akusha

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stalker619
I got to page 4 before jumping to the back. But one of the posters that posted the THX clip, I had seen this movie and the way the OP was describing it sounds a lot like it. I don't recall ever having an experiance like this unless you count dreams. Had this a couple of times but I wasn't kept in the room. I was allowed to see were I was going and it was to other solar systems. I could see earth growing ever smaller as we picked up in velocity. we passed beyond saturn and then it was gone in a flash.

We came upon another system. I was told that some of the other people on board would stay on the new planet below. Others would go to other systems but I was to remain on the ship for the remainder of my life to help establish trade and relations. I couldn't see who was really piloting the ship and not sure why we would have to trade with other star systems. Freaky dreams is for sure.

THX 1138 is one of my favorite films. (for other reasons)
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stalker619

I don't know about you, but that's the kind of dream I would wake up from with a huge sigh of relief. Imagine being stuck on some ship for the rest of your life, never to see the sky or feel the wind on your face... that would pretty much suck from my perspective. But that one does sound like a dream, versus an actual experience, at least to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Believe me, he's not the only one! That's why that warning was given to me (amongst some others). But then, some are just angst teenagers (pimply and waiting for sex), living at home with mum&dad, and being rebellious.
However, the warning, as i understand it, relates to this thread. It is a warning to evolve spiritually, or continue on this roundabout...those who definitely stay are marked! Some are on the cusp, and some are/have already significantly shifted to the point where, 'reality' has taken on a particularly exciting hue. One thing to remember in all this, is, physiologically, the sensation of fear and excitement elicit the same response in the human machine.
Akusha

Hum.. I'm not sure I'd believe someone who said his dark master was returning with forces or however he phrased that.

And yah, you do want to keep evolving spiritually. The time to make full enlightenment is approaching fast, because we are approaching that area of space where the frequencies are higher. That's gonna make it possible to actually reach and sustain that state, whereas before this, it was almost impossible to attain that state, much less stay in it, from what I see. Kinda like the difference of launching your boat at low tide, or waiting for high tide where the water is doing most of the lifting for you.

But I don't see it being so terrible if you aren't quite ready when it first starts. And even if you don't make enlightenment at all, the earth is going to be such a better place, you won't mind being there. The dark time is passing and will be gone soon.

For me, physiologically, fear and excitement feel quite different. Fear leaves me hurting where as excitement may leave me a bit tired, but not in any pain. I don't have very good endorphin production so I just can't do anything that causes an adrenalin rush, like fear.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Akusha

Hum.. I'm not sure I'd believe someone who said his dark master was returning with forces or however he phrased that.

And yah, you do want to keep evolving spiritually. The time to make full enlightenment is approaching fast, because we are approaching that area of space where the frequencies are higher. That's gonna make it possible to actually reach and sustain that state, whereas before this, it was almost impossible to attain that state, much less stay in it, from what I see. Kinda like the difference of launching your boat at low tide, or waiting for high tide where the water is doing most of the lifting for you.

But I don't see it being so terrible if you aren't quite ready when it first starts. And even if you don't make enlightenment at all, the earth is going to be such a better place, you won't mind being there. The dark time is passing and will be gone soon.

For me, physiologically, fear and excitement feel quite different. Fear leaves me hurting where as excitement may leave me a bit tired, but not in any pain. I don't have very good endorphin production so I just can't do anything that causes an adrenalin rush, like fear.

Then you have never experienced a conscious battle/fight outside of the waking state. As in earthly life, there are individuals who will 'go you', merely because thier 'love' switch is turned off, and are vibrating sooooo slowly...psychic vampires?! This is real.

I agree with the high tide/low tide analogy (must remember this).
It all started a while ago...things are just now getting a bit frenetic on the 'ground'. The shift is a real one...you know this already!
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
wait i dont understand. so u can only visit the gray room when your sleeping?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
"For me, physiologically, fear and excitement feel quite different. Fear leaves me hurting where as excitement may leave me a bit tired, but not in any pain. I don't have very good endorphin production so I just can't do anything that causes an adrenalin rush, like fear. "

Lucky you (or not!)
It is good to know the difference! I guess unfortunately this is not a real blessing for you. All strength to you...now, and in the future...
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by champdk
wait i dont understand. so u can only visit the gray room when your sleeping?

No.
Akushla

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
ok so if cant go to the gray room when sleeping then how can i go to the gray room?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Then you have never experienced a conscious battle/fight outside of the waking state. As in earthly life, there are individuals who will 'go you', merely because thier 'love' switch is turned off, and are vibrating sooooo slowly...psychic vampires?! This is real.

I agree with the high tide/low tide analogy (must remember this).
It all started a while ago...things are just now getting a bit frenetic on the 'ground'. The shift is a real one...you know this already!

"For me, physiologically, fear and excitement feel quite different. Fear leaves me hurting where as excitement may leave me a bit tired, but not in any pain. I don't have very good endorphin production so I just can't do anything that causes an adrenalin rush, like fear. "

Lucky you (or not!)
It is good to know the difference! I guess unfortunately this is not a real blessing for you. All strength to you...now, and in the future...
Akushla

I don't ever remember dreaming of fighting (even with a rough and tumble childhood and 8 years in the Marine Corps under my belt)... my dreams are always about me looking for someone, or something or some place. I don't interact with others much---I just keep moving on.

And I've never really had much of a sense of duality about good and bad in my life (my philosophy has always been pretty much "you do what you gotta do and if somebody gets hurt, well sometimes that happens") so perhaps I never had the "good" side of me and the "bad" side of me having to duke it out in my unconscious mind via my dreams.

And yah, I've run across a few of those energy vampires who could suck the life out of a room just by coming into it. What I see about them is that usually their spirits are from the dimension where the demon type aliens come from. Things there are much heavier and slower, and pretty far down on the spiritual awareness scale. Being here as a ex-demon world entity would be pretty hard. The expectations of conforming to a higher norm of morality and civilized behavior are constantly present, and usually pretty far above what an ex-demon world entity can normally achieve. They don't make enlightenment easily, for sure.

And yah, it kinda sucks. If I get an adrenalin rush, I never get the following endorphin rush to sooth the irritation of the presence of adrenalin. It just keeps hurting. Blah. So what I know is that those people aren't really adrenalin addicts, they are endorphin addicts; endorphins being natural opiates that they are.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join