It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

6. The ships will come and take people off planet who are positive/kind of heart.

Will the people who are eligible/choose to go off planet have an opportunity to return later, presumably after some crisis has passed?

Earth is our home. It may not be wise to be the cause of some ET refugee issue.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

I think most of us are comming back to clean up after and replant things etc..... That is my plan so far....have a bit of a break for a while, then come back to redecorate.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
Once I had most of my answers, I decided it is more important to spend time appreciating the present instead of trying to deconstruct the past.

What present?

As I said in a previous post, how can we really appreciate anything, when the present is so limited by violence, brutality, war, general suffering, and general superficiality? How can our sensations, our sentiments, and our emotions, develop freely, profoundly, in these conditions?

I will be quite direct, so feel free to ignore me, although there is absolutely nothing personal to it, and I'm only trying to complete this thread.

I understand how one could feel a little safer being certain he will be saved by an external entity (which is very possible, among many other possibilities), but, in itself, and more globally, how is this not running away from the present and from a future we could otherwise maybe change for the better? And even if some natural catastrophe was inevitable, and even if it killed everyone or near so, starting a well-prepared transition to a better society will always be better than waiting for this catastrophe, trying to relieve people locally a bit.

And what about "those who will not be saved" indeed? "It will be harder, but they will live through it and it will work our for them too in the end"? Again, how is this not trying to feel a little more comfortable with the idea of being one of the few who will be able to leave Earth "when it gets too hot"?

What is your idea of the construction of a better society, here and now? That we will achieve nothing without an important external aid? That this global catastrophe is necessary, "to set things right again"? How are these ideas any different than those of most people on these planet, who have seen nothing else? It's, at least today, right from the Bible, chapter Apocalypse, and this is nothing absolute.

Some say we could avoid this possible catastrophe, "if we woke up"... And we are back to real action, but nothing really changes in fact, as most attempts at anything are generally limited, local, and temporary, with little global and profound reflection, reasoning, and analysis, on the past, on the present, and on really the best of futures.

What do you think about all this, while you seem only to know a few basic elements of what will happen?

Could we at least agree on the idea that the global method used to contact humans, is very partial, even to the people effectively contacted, if not very clumsy?

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garjyk
As I said in a previous post, how can we really appreciate anything, when the present is so limited by violence, brutality, war, general suffering, and general superficiality? How can our sensations, our sentiments, and our emotions, develop freely, profoundly, in these conditions?

Garjyk, you and I have very different views on life in general.

Simply put, I do not agree that our world is negative. And even if it is (as you argue), why focus on the negativity? "If you seek, so shall you find." Focusing on negativity brings about and encourages MORE negativity. Why do that? Why make life so hard for oneself?

You seem quite concerned about the negative things happening in the world today. Instead of telling other people that they need to change the wrongs in the world, heed your own advice. You obviously see the need. I think you are speaking about your true calling, YOUR purpose in life.

You don't know me. If you did, you'd know that I have helped and still continue to help society. Don't worry about me. I'm doing my own good for society.

The tone of your post sounds like my comments in this thread have scared you. I am sorry about that.

I'm not a doom and gloom type of person. I know the messages are gloomy, but I'm not worried about them. Frankly, I'm not worried about the future any more. It will be what it will be.

I started this thread to find others who were experiencing the same thing. Lo and behold, I found them! I now know that there are definitely others who know the same things. That is enough for me. Oddly enough, I take great comfort in that.

You misunderstood me. From the people I've talked to who are doing similar things, it seems that most, like me, are not "leaving Earth when it gets too hot." Interestingly, although we will be allowed to leave, most of us feel we will have to stay behind because our loved ones won't be allowed to go. In other words, we will be staying here to HELP.

I don't have any grand "ideas of construcing a better society." I'm not Gandhi, nor Martin Luther King, Jr. I'm just me, a woman who loves her family and wants what's best for everyone.

I don't know why the global method of contacting people is "clumsy" as you put it. Again, that's why I created this thread. I KNEW I couldn't be the only one doing this.

I have ideas, but I also have NO idea what will happen. Again, I am NOT worried. All I know is that time seems to be moving even faster now. (Check a clock lately? Haven't you noticed it's moving faster?) I feel the need to appreciate the present, as in now (to answer your first question).

I hope this addressed all of your concerns.

edited to shorten Garjyk's quote

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Simply put, I do not agree that our world is negative. And even if it is (as you argue), why focus on the negativity? "If you seek, so shall you find." Focusing on negativity brings about and encourages MORE negativity. Why do that? Why make life so hard for oneself?

I don't focus on negativity. I recognize fully the current negativity in our current society, to understand it fully, and solve it. At this very moment, millions of people all around the world are being beaten, raped, robbed, and even more are exploited, and dying of thirst, hunger, avoidable sicknesses, exhaustion, and even more are being mocked, discriminated, rejected, excluded. And this is only talking about humans. Of course, it is quite necessary to detach yourself from it to a point, so you can reflect profoundly, and not be crushed by these thoughts. But the problems are here, now, since at least millennias.

Any appreciation of anything is obviously very limited in this context.

The tone of your post sounds like my comments in this thread have scared you. I am sorry about that.

What you are talking about is not that different from most "new age" ideas I've known for at least ten years, like millions of people. And as I said, many ideas are much older. There are tons of websites, books, DVDs, conferences, and courses, about more or less similar ideas, with many variants, many contradictions, many incoherences, etc., like most ideas in the current society.

(Like I said, however, I sure cannot say much anything, historically, about your own experience and your vision of it).

The only thing I'm scared of, is anything possibly forever wasting our last chance at the full transition to the idealistic society.

I don't have any grand "ideas of construcing a better society." I'm not Gandhi, nor Martin Luther King, Jr. I'm just me, a woman who loves her family and wants what's best for everyone.

The solutions are not that difficult. The whole of the project is of course massive, but the core of it is mostly reasoning our prejudices, taboos, and ignorances, to discover the simple realities, and then structure them as a global vision of the existence.

And, while I certainly don't want to push you, you said you've been to a "river of energy", that "there, all your questions were answered", and that "there, you felt complete bliss". I just know much more could be done in our current society.

I don't know why the global method of contacting people is "clumsy" as you put it.

Because you don't seem to know precisely what will happen, because you don't seem to have much technical detail about what to do, because you don't seem to know who really contacted you and why, because you are asking many basic questions in your thread about your experience.

We are in need of confidence and knowledge. And I mean real, precise, and developed confidence and knowledge. While this kind of contact sure should be progressive, the methods used are very obviously limited, and can very easily be counterproductive for many, both globally and in details.

I have ideas, but I also have NO idea what will happen. Again, I am NOT worried.

If you say so, then I will stop. Again, I only replied to this thread because you said you were a "big picture person", and that you were questioning your experience, including the possibility that "their goal" may possibly not be really positive for us (manipulation, army, etc.).

Good luck.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
God wont intervene in this issue,so lets not ponder things like ,why dont we find a more constructive way to prepare for life post-event.

There is no point forcing all of humanity to live in terror of a future we cant alter even with prayers.

Most people as we see cant seem to accept this reality as the future,they will not be here.

The preparation is happening right now,go to your family,start with your parents and siblings if you have your own children with you or if you dont have children.

Talk to them ,seek forgiveness and offer forgiveness for any and all things you feel might be burdening anyone,clear the air so to speak.Be honest and leave no skeleton unrattled,your loved ones must have no hidden fears or negative emotions and neither should you,THIS IS IMPORTANT.

This isnt a trick question either,you simply need to be able to trust each other completely,COMPLETELY.

If you are on this site you are already a leader,and NO THERE ISNT TIME TO EXPLAIN,so just do what you think is the right thing with the information you already have ,there is plenty available.

We dont have all the answers either,we dont need them,we can FEEL WHATS COMING.

The thing to remember is that even though it doesnt feel this way because we are on the internet---WE ARE AN ABSOLUTE MINORITY---THOSE OF US THAT SEEM TO BE PREPARING.

As one would expect of SURVIVORS.

That is your answer as to why we arent trying to help the whole planet prepare for the post-event world----MOST WONT BE HERE.

We might not be here.

BUT SOME PEOPLE WILL BE AND THEY WILL BE PEOPLE WHO THINK LIKE US---LIKE SURVIVORS.

This is strictly MOTHER NATURE we are talking about and facing down.

Some of us I believe simply have better instincts than others,that simple,not brains ,INSTINCT.

If you think you are confused,try telling your own family how you feel,if you were like some of us you would truly be wondering what the He-- was going on.

If you dont doubt yourself you are only left with one reality,and we seem to be packing for it,pack with us ,or dont,but I dont think we can tell you EXACTLY WHY WE ARE PACKING AND TYING UP LOOSE ENDS.

We just are.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by one4all]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Heres some food for thought,how many of us could sacrifice the person we love the most for the future of others?

I mean really--could you allow one of your children to die--DIE--to save other people?If you were hiding and your child was making noises that would get EVERYONE KILLED---could you hold your hand over that little mouth and pray that danger passed before you lost your child?

Sorry for the visual,but we must BE CLEAR HERE.

The truth is that there are cultures that exist today that carry this belief system with them,the Inuit elders give their belongings away and stay alone and behind to die of their own accord at a time of their own choosing,if you cant see the future through the emotions you wear every day--you may not be able to make such painful choices.

We are soft by and large,we expend immense resources trying to "save"sick and damaged humans when MILLIONS OF PERFECTLY HEALTHY PEOPLE ARE DIEING BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO LET GO OF OUR OWN DAMAGED LOVED ONES.

If I say that we need to let nature take its course,I will be branded a hater.

In this world it isnt popular to be honest and realistic.

There may soon be a day when if someone tells you not to walk out in the open YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO IT.

CHANCES may disappear altogether,and many of us live a life that is full of times when we lean on the rest of society ,when we should be helping to prop it up.

If you cant see the need to make peace with your families,fine with me,but remember that LOVE is what gives us the strength to make lifes toughest decisions.

Put it this way freeze dried food lasts up to twenty years in storage,do you have any put away??

Are you planning for the future or not?

Dont assume there will be things to pick over in the future,the floor might be polished clean.

If you cant see the wisdom of preparing to feed people you love in the future you must not be scheduled to be in that future.

Please pay attention,I didnt ask if you had a gun to protect your family ,did I?

You wont need one,you will need food.

Buy a good water filter or ten ,you will need clean water,pass on the gold coins,there wont be anyone to barter with.

And dont worry,you already have a chance,you are on this site,what will you do with this chance is the real question.

I think we have all learned enough to start preparing.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

We are soft by and large,we expend immense resources trying to "save"sick and damaged humans when MILLIONS OF PERFECTLY HEALTHY PEOPLE ARE DIEING BECAUSE WE REFUSE TO LET GO OF OUR OWN DAMAGED LOVED ONES.

I am finally learning this......plus have learned being an enabler is the most unloving selfcentered thing of all, helping someone stay in their disfunction....

I do believe I came here to try to help the worst of the worst... to try and love them better...... but I have finally come to the conclusion that I have to let most of them go...... they ARE toxic to me and would be toxic to have around in the future for others...

I only have one natural child, he is good to stay around, but there were 2 other kids who would have ruined him and me, and I had to sacrifice the love of my life to protect my son and myself from them, they would have been bad for him..... I got that feeling like in the butterfly effect, sacrifice the love of my life or let us be brought down with the ship too....

makes me shutter to think about it..... that poor man will drown because of those two kids..... so sad.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Garjyk

Yep, a lot of the things going on in the world really stink. However, my instinct is that this thing is coming, going to happen, whether we were the ideal species or the muddled mess we currently are.
Since I don't know my actual lifespan, I don't even know if it will happen in my lifetime, just that I'm 'itchy' with the knowledge of it, and awareness of other people 'preparing'. The instinct is affecting the pattern of my behaviour, as it is for other people. I've just come back from a vacation some 1,500 miles from the place where I feel it the strongest. All the time I was away I slept normally, in a series of strange beds. When I got back, firstly the 3.30am waking kicked in over 3 days and then it was back to often staying up all night with no ill effects, and never feeling sleepy before 3.30am on those days when I do 'nap' until 7.30am.
I don't find the descriptions of those who have experienced grey room or similar, or just seem to know about it, like me, at all clumsy. After the initial excitement/ reassurance of discovering others know what this is, it simply fits in with the pattern of calmness about a situation which really should be quite unnerving. That acceptance seems to be part of the experience.
I wonder if the strength of your frustration with the state of the planet and humanity (and you have good cause) is a manifestation of the desire in so many of us to 'tidy up' and prepare. Perhaps that's how you interpret it, while others (particularly usually more superficial people like me) are losing interest in material objects unless they will be of 'use' afterwards.
I saw another thread started by someone who realised they were watching less and less TV, loads of other people came forward to say they too had realised they now rarely watched the box. I definitely fit into that group. Now, that could be down to the rubbish shown, but most people were expressing a realisation of a significant behavioural change.
Perhaps you will see more and more signs of the changes in the world you most desire as we near whatever is going to happen. I'd like to think so as it might help both stayers/ survivors and 'goers' cope better.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Yes, I have slowly been preparing for the last 37 years, but definalty now is the round up time..... packing up all my preperations, cleaned all but the neccessities out of the camper this weekend.... have seeds all over the places stored up in different towns and cities etc....

Definatly reaching the wait and see stage, nothing left for me to pack after this weekend really.....

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
In the room was the floor made out of marble? For some reason I don't know why but this grey room sounds familiar. I have had this memory for years but i've never know where it came from.

I remember standing in arch shaped tunnel, there was someone next to me to the left. We seemed to be waiting for something, like an elevator of something like that. The person next to me nudged me forward into a brightly lit room. I always remember the floor more than anything. I remember it being extremely smooth and *GREY*. I also remember four huge columns each with a grey marble staircase in the middle.

There were others in the room many of them wearing hoods.

I always thought is was just a vivid dream that I've remembered. Perhaps it something more?

Maybe, maybe not.

P.S: The room was massive! so big I couldn't see the other side. u2u me this sound fimiliar.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ALOSTSOUL]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Surprised to Be Here,welcome to the show,excellent synopsis of what is occuring.I might try a relocation temporarily to see if my sleeping patterns also stabilise.Good find there.Although I interpret the waking up issue simply as a kick in the arse to get us moving NOW.Just as you have.

I am starting to see family members who I havent spoken to showing the same symptoms or warning signs,they are feeling the vibe as well.They just have slightly different explanations they come up with.

People I KNOW dont surf the net or ATS.

I recently listened to a family member tell me that for some reason they had been feeling strongly that the familys all need to gather their strength together to prepare for a tribulation that will test us all,that will test our strength and love for each other.Something beyond the need to come together to support one or two individuals.This was my final sign on a personal level.

I have always believed that there was a genetic component to whatever is happening as far as 'feeling the vibe"is concerned,my final sign was the awakenig of members of my family WHO HAVE NO INTEREST OF KNOWLEDGE IN THIS CRAP.

I must apologise but lately I have been feeling slightly surprised at my own feelings about OTHER PEOPLE NOT KNOWING WHAT I HAVE BEEN LED TO KNOW.

They have all been wronged somehow and I can FEEL THIS IS A FACT.

Possibly I am supposed to carry this feeling forward as a warning to not allow the information suppression to happen again,I am not sure but the feelings of injustice are overwhelming,and strangly I am not inclined to blame anyone .

When I first came to this site I had no idea what I would find,what I can tell you disturbs me about my findings is this,WE ARE QUICKLY RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

I couldnt figure out why more of the people who had been abducted werent "take"by our own governments,why they werent used as guinea pigs,then it occurred to me that THIS HAD ALREADY HAPPENED ,and our governments knew that THERE WAS NOTHING TO GAIN FROM THESE VICTIMS.Nothing special at all,it must have FREAKED THEM OUT WHEN THEY FOUND NOTHING.

I couldnt understand how people couldnt see the obvious,now I understand,THEY WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO,its a numbers game.

When I realisticlly ask myself how many of my family members will be camping out with me in less than 24 months,I could weep.

Maybe thirty percent ,possibly more with last minute fencesitters,but no way over fifty percent.

This is my reality,I choose it from the infinate number of possibilities I have as a human being,THE INFINATE NUMBER THAT INCLUDE SURVIVING THE COMING EVENT OR EVENTS THAT ARE COMING.Our reality revolves around the EARTH,not ourselves or our gods and religons,THE PLANET.

We can make anything happen within our concept of reality as a group,BUT WE HAVE NO POWER OVER MOTHER NATURE---NONE AT ALL.

I have always been a maverick,as I am sure many of you are,I have no fear,I am game ,lets get it on,I dont care who my teammates are,we will win.

One last thing,DO NOT QUESTION YOUR GRIP ON REALITY,recognise that you are acting on instinct at the most basic level and let it happen,dont fight it,try to understand yourself enough to accept that there are powers you posess that your pets also posess,prcognition OF NATURAL DISASTERS.If you believe in God thats fine ,and you can believe in him POST EVENT,but if you dont prepare RIGHT NOW,then you dont have a prayer "so to speak".

You are sane,intelligent,forward thinking ,AND YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR YOUR SURVIVAL THROUGH THIS SEARCH FOR INFORMATION YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELF ON.

And above all please recognise ,THAT YOU ARE A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF A CRITICAL BUT ----EXTREMELY SMALL GROUP OF HUMANS WHO HAVE ACESS TO THIS INFORMATION THROUGH YOUR PRESENT LIFE SITUATION,THE INTERNET AND YOUR EDUCATION---THIS ENABLES YOU TO EXPLAIN AND VALIDATE YOUR INSTINCTUAL FEELINGS.

Dont think there arent millions and millions of us who are feeling the same thing but have nowhere to turn to learn what is happening.These people are counting on us.

Not the ones who feel nothing coming,BUT THE ONES WHO ALREADY FEEL IT---THEY ARE A PART OF THE FUTURE AS WE ARE AND THEY NEED OUR HELP.

Dont underestimate your importance ,and remember that I will be CHUCKELING at all of you who are struggling right now and know YOU ARE SMART,SANE,AND SOMEHOW ON THE RIGHT TRACK.Sorry,but I have been there,you will see the humor when you accept your own instinctual feelings and REFUSE TO IGNORE THEM BASED ON THE VERY INTELLECT THAT SHOULD FORCE YOU TO ABSOLUTELY INGORE SUCH CRAZY DRIVEL.

Its your brain my friends,YOU ARE NOT STUPID,you are educated to the point that your confidence in yourself wont allow you to ignore people like me.People like the ones you find here on ATS.

Remember,you arent supposed to know exactly why you are reacting on instinct,THATS WHAT INSTINCT IS.Something so powerful it forces you to reevaluate your path in life,at every level.

You just need to recognise it as an asset that you didnt know you had,like finding a coin in your pocket you seemingly never knew was there.

Dont question so much how it got there ,trust yourself,its your pocket right?And if as in the case of many abductees,someone put the coin in your pocket,SO WHAT,its your coin now.

So lets be real,the only thing left to do IS TO DECIDE WHAT TO DO WITH IT,WHAT TO SPEND IT ON,WHO TO GIVE IT TO,WHERE TO SAVE IT,OR WHERE TO HIDE IT.

Finite choices once you feel it in your pocket,eh?

The information you have found is YOUR COIN,and YOU must decide what to do with it,BUT YOU CANT DENY THAT YOU NOW POSESS THE COIN,IT IS YOURS FOREVER,NOW YOU MUST CHOOSE YOUR PATH.

Hers some food for thought ,before a major earthquake there is a disporportionate number of lost pets listed in the classified section of newspapers,THIS IS FACT.

The pets,WHO LOVE THEIR MASTERS AND HOMES AND KNOW ---NO OTHER REALITY---FORCE THEMSELVES TO LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND AGAINST ALL SANITY.

Instinct,and they chose where to put their coin,THEY BOUGHT BUS TICKETS WITH THEIRS.You can always come home right?

We are the pets my friends,but we are smart enough to work together.

Come to think of it,I wonder why some smart millionaire hasnt realised by now that money isnt anywhere near enough to ensure a fair shot at survival ,AND OPENLY COME FORWARD TO SUPPORT SOME OF US HERE ON ATS.

Its about being a good person,and money really means nothing as any rich person knows,money beyond your needs becomes a curse,a logistical management nightmare that consumes your existance and dictates the life path of not only yourself but your ENTIRE FAMILY.How can you be sure your money isnt shortchanging the people you love out of LIFE EXPERIENCES THEY WERE MEANT TO HAVE AND POSESS AS THEIR OWN.Maybe the Chalet in the Alps ISNT THE RIGHT PLACE TO BE AT THE RIGHT TIME.And maybe just as you cant really say HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET SO RICH----YOU CANT SAY THAT YOUR LOVED ONES SHOULDNT BE SOMEWHERE ELSE OTHER THAN THE CHALET YOUR MONEY PUT THEM IN.

A smart rich person might be investing in this type of darkhorse.Once you have bought everything else ,all thats left is hope I guess,but why not invest,more money has been made off of hope than anything else!

Ooops,I forgot,you have to feel it first right?

You can simply learn it,then make a choice.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
mellisamouse,good to hear from you,I empathise with you as I have been forced to face the same type of decision in my own life,its almost as if the CHANCES we were able to take on people panning out better than things looked ARE GONE FOREVER.

I believe it is a time issue.We can feel wether or not we are on the right path.

Trust yourself,and be strong.

I have had a particularily difficult time assesing my own extended family,as I can "feel" the timeline,and I have been estimating my odds of somehow providing a eureka moment to people I love.It is really a trust issue.

I am feelig the urge to abandon hope and refuse expending energy CONVINCING ANYONE,it is almost as if the good vs bad thing is really TRUE.

The wheat is seperating from the chaffe,and I am learning how the wheat feels when it is whole and then feels the chaffe beginning to loosen and I know it will inevitably soon fall away.

I have been saying goodbye a lot lately,and also recognising where I need to direct my energies.I have been slightly surprised at the individuals I need to devote my energy to,they arent all the ones I expected to come around or be open to a new reality.

I have also noticed others letting go EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF IT.I say this because the people I feel are likely to choose to try to survive ARE DOING THE SAME THING AS I AM CONCERNING THE SAME INDIVIDUALS,and it is heartbreaking for me because I see the commonality and they CANT POSSIBLY SEE IT RIGHT NOW.

They will never know it but their own actions ARE VALIDATING MY OWN FEELINGS EACH AND EVERY DAY NOW WITH AN INCREASING PACE OR SPEED.

Think about it this way,we dont have a choice concerning the earth and mother nature,and earth and mother nature dictate our futures more than we admit or aknowledge,I am viewing this series of events as a natural occurance and I am simply trying to find my spot in the drama.I know we have no control,I know we must simply PRESENT OURSELVES IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.Nothing more complicated than that,simple---but not simple,because it is hard to leave,and to plan to live without every one of the people you love by your side.

As a sidenote several of the people in my world that I would consider to be bad if you will have recently moved to geographical locations VERY FAR FROM the majority of my loved ones,I see this as a positive SIGN somehow. I think this issue works both ways for some unknown reason.

As I end all my posts now,freeze dried food lasts up to twenty years,TWENTY YEARS.Buy some,put it in your will if you have to so your loved ones never starve to death,but please buy some as soon as you can.

Our biggest weakness as a species is our interdependance.We must overcome this and the only way to do this is to ensure our basic survival BEYOND THE SYSTEM WE NOW LIVE IN.

I dont mean stock up on homesteading items,although that is perfect,I mean KEEP ENOUGH FOOD---AND WATER FILTERS--- TO STAY ALIVE FOR AT LEAST A YEAR BECAUSE BEYOND THAT YOU WILL BE A DISTINCT MINORITY AND STARVATION GLOBALLY WILL HAVE REACHED EVER NATION.Most will perish,and with them the logistical global systems we use today.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

Thank you.... it is a relief to see someone else who sees the hard blunt truth in this matter.... even just a year ago, some on this very same path would see it as too harsh to admit, but now I think that a lot of us have been releasing and are able to admit it now, and show ourselfs that truth to face...

It is a funny thing, I had moved to a small town for 4 years, and JUST moved back to a city suberb, it is up in the mountain, and unfortunatly for the ones below, no city people will be able to trickle over here when the SHTF, because both bridges will be gone.....

It is funny how I spent 4 years in the boonies feeling "not quite right", but now, 10 minutes from the city, I know I am actualy in the safest spot now..

The relief ,and weird part is, I have been having wonderful, happy dreams of this new townhouse complex for YEARS...... never had a clue where it was, or if it was real, then last week signed a lease to move in after looking at it...... I feel a calm I haven't felt since the early 80's, or mabey ever.....

Yes, I don't think I have ever felt this much of a calm....

[edit on 29-5-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

This is what I now think after my obsessional long haul through gravitational singularity, randomness and inevitability and a loop the loop through quantum physics. And it was a long haul for someone who left education at 16.

I believe that all humans carry withered vestiges of the instinctive behaviour we see in supposedly less developed animals. Those that swarm, appear to react in advance to earthquakes and the like, fly or swim to a mating ground neither they nor their companions have ever been to (but long dead previous generations have visited since time immemorial).

Imagine that some of these animals have a stronger inside knowledge of the ultimate destination or experience than others within their own species. We can accept this in the same way that we understand some people see/run/verbalise better than others. If animals have what for us has become a sixth sense, but for them is a normal part of their working apparatus, it is quite likely that Bird A might have a stronger Sixth Sense than Bird B. Bird B might be a faster flyer or quicker food finder, of course.

So, returning to humans, I think we only have vestiges of this now. It has been clouded over centuries of technological development, and shrivelled like our tailbones.

Of course, some people will still have bigger and better, and therefore more active and sensitive, vestiges than others. This is not a case of being chosen or special, but simply how it is. If that is the case, some of us are now reacting. Our tails are being tweaked!
At the 'lower mid vestige' end we have all the people feeling awareness of something coming, and noticing other people doing the same. In the 'upper-mid vestige' range we have people like me whose behavioural pattern is undergoing significant changes. (The fact that I slept like a normal person when I was 1,500 miles from my usual nest makes me think I was temporarily out of range of whatever most triggers my behaviour.)
At the highest end of the vestige range we have people who have had the grey room or similar experience. Our internal radar tells us that even though we have not experienced this ourselves, is is right, and that's why we're comfortable with it. Some people who have not been to the grey room themselves post that it is familiar, or that they have a dim memory of possibly what was a dream, in keeping with the grey room.
If we were to sum up the most common theme on this thread it is: "I have not been, but this makes perfect sense. I don't know why, but it does."

So... the grey room. Any group of animals that feels obliged to set off for some uninhabited island, African lake, Canadian river, or deep ocean they have never seen thousands of miles away, must include some that have a stronger vision of where and why. Perhaps they 'go' there in advance in some way we cannot now understand, prior to the actual event or journey.
They carry the strongest advance memory of the task in hand. We do not know the clarity of this map to their destination or experience, whether it comes in apparent real time, a dream or waking vision, but somehow the animals get the story and just do it.

We have discussed before whether this is a genetic thing. I said my mother was an amazing finder of lost objects, and Waiting2 pointed out I was now finding out things. It makes sense that strong Knowing Awareness would be passed through families, as animals must do this somehow when they pass on the invisible map to an unknown place to the next generation. That's why Waiting2 and NotThat had virtually the same experience.

So.... lots of us know something is going to happen, some of us have a good idea what IT is, and some have much more knowledge as a result of an instinct-driven experience that is currently outside of standard human understanding.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Surprised to be Here]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
And some of us have been abducted by humans of varying races,new to us.Some of the abductees are messengers of these issues,I choose to believe them because I have spoken to these new races of humans,.

the messages are pretty clear,be good,prepare,take your families and seek high ground.

If my experiences are true and the messengers are true ,I know the future.

But how on earth are you other people rationalising this issue,because without my events,I dont know how I myself would cope.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

But how on earth are you other people rationalising this issue,because without my events,I dont know how I myself would cope.

yeah really??? Mabey they have been told subconciously some how???

I mean I am to the point now that I will not even go shopping below 15th street....

I made sure I only looked at places above 15th street, to move into, but now I won't even go hang out below 15th street really........

kind of strong instinct.... (or paranoia, lol) ........ but like I said, the new place I am just moving into I have had dreams of my whole life.... so, now that I have discovered it, it is kind of "go time" I am thinking...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

yeah really??? Mabey they have been told subconciously some how???

I mean I am to the point now that I will not even go shopping below 15th street....

I made sure I only looked at places above 15th street, to move into, but now I won't even go hang out below 15th street really........

kind of strong instinct.... (or paranoia, lol) ........ but like I said, the new place I am just moving into I have had dreams of my whole life.... so, now that I have discovered it, it is kind of "go time" I am thinking...

I know all about the moving thing. I simply left behind a house I owned and went to live where I am now, in a rented property. The old place just sat there empty until my bro-in-law, who builds homes, took on selling it for me. I was hardly interested, to tell the truth.
Then he helped me buy another place... but guess what. I knew that was the wrong place to live, right by the coast. So I have rented out the new property to someone who did want to live there. They pay me rent and then I use that towards the rent of where I live.
Not rational in the normal sense of buying/moving home, but I am in the right place for now. Even so, I can tell I'm going to move again, to the really right place. It's both totally ridiculous and makes perfect sense.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by Surprised to be Here]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Garjyk

Garjyk, I no longer want to discuss semantics with you. Either you know or you don't. Either you're positive or you're not.

Good luck in your other threads. I do not think this thread is for you.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Heres some food for thought,how many of us could sacrifice the person we love the most for the future of others?

There may soon be a day when if someone tells you not to walk out in the open YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO IT.

If you cant see the need to make peace with your families,fine with me,but remember that LOVE is what gives us the strength to make lifes toughest decisions.

We must be going through the same things this week.

I had to make a drastic decision this week. I have been trying to make peace with family members, but I had to make a tough decision to protect my own immediate family.

So when I read your post about ending relationships, I was fascinated to learn that others have been experiencing that same thing. Another weird thing we're all doing!

And yes, for some odd reason, there will be a time when walking out of your door will be so dangerous it may even kill you. Too much sun? Everyone under house arrest? Mass plague? I don't know what the reason is, but I know that we'll have to stay inside, too.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Waiting2]

[edit on 30-5-2010 by Waiting2]

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join