It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I was, in a dream like 3 or 4 years ago, everyone was naked but not, cause of the light... I haven't thought of that for awhile. Anyways I was mislead big time, things were not as simple or loving as they showed it, so I slowly became a "sour crout"... Now I am "trying to turm my life around for the good"... again.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderinghows
I was, in a dream like 3 or 4 years ago, everyone was naked but not, cause of the light... I haven't thought of that for awhile. Anyways I was mislead big time, things were not as simple or loving as they showed it, so I slowly became a "sour crout"... Now I am "trying to turm my life around for the good"... again.

Can you give me more information? Your post was a bit vague. I'd like to hear more.

Thanks!

--Waiting2

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It is a long story that makes absolutely no sense. That was the one of the 1st of many crazy dreams and experiences in real life I had. In short I am vague cause the memories fade and that was the least interesting, since then. I let my brain remember in the natural electric flow that is however my brain "turns it" (memories I mean), what ever I find in the real world that pushes the rush of remembering.

Those coincidences that people experience has goin "out of control" for me. Life is odd and metphors are everywhere and the mirror effect, is you. Changeing each other nonstop, this is life...

Seriously though there is not much to tell about that "football" stadium feild filled with people. Wasn't the coolest thing I saw so... my B

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Waiting2 and NotThat -
I have never been to the Grey Room but it makes absolute sense to me. Just last year I wouldn't have given it the time of day.
Having read the whole thread I would just like to say:
1. I don't even understand the route that took me to this thread, it's not the normal sort of internet place I'd go. I've registered with the site today just to add my experience.
2. By nature I am a down-to-earth person who looks for the facts and science. I have no religion, my family are very nominally Christian, I suppose, no-one goes to church etc. We don't have bibles or other religious books in our homes. Pretty superficial, average people.
3. I've had a few strange experiences in my life but never really analysed them because I tend to live in the here and now, being wrapped up in work and so on.
4. Everything started to change about four months ago when I suddenly got the very strong feeling 'something was coming' and that other people were getting the same feeling. This has become almost obsessional and was coupled with a sense that some people had previously been taken somewhere but were either not saying, had been disbelieved, ignored or considered to have mental health problems. Nothing triggered these feelings - they just arrived as 'knowledge'. I can't explain it.
5. I now put no value on clothes, homes, nothing material. I can't think of anything belonging-wise I'd miss if it was gone. This is not usual for me, nor strangely am I depressed or distressed by this change. Actually the place I live is a now a mix of clutter I will throw, and a few necessity items.
6. I need less and less sleep. It's 3.30am where I am and as usual I'm wide awake.
7. I developed a desperate urge to study quantum physics and the like to the point of near obsession. This took me well out of my comfort zone, but I've found myself obsessed with matters such as singularity, shape of the universe, the possibility of multiple universes etc. I also find myself researching earthquakes and so on. And I don't have a clue as to why.
8 In the end I spoke to the one person I know well to have a spiritual
side, an ex-husband, and this after we had hardly bothered to speak for years. He thought I was having some kind of religious experience. I told him everything was speeding up in the world to SOMETHING, and had been for some years, and if it was becoming obvious to people like me then for some the experience must be amazing.
9. Finally, I think the mother-daughter thing is important, but don't know why. I think there is more to my elderly mother than meets the eye - a few times she has shown what some would call 'psychic ability'. I might tell her a little bit about what's happening to me and see what she says.
Of course, you don't know if any other people in the Grey Room knew family members were there, even if they didn't see them at the time.

Best wishes - another woman on a journey.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surprised to be Here
I've registered with the site today just to add my experience.

This seems to be a thread that encourages people to join ATS so they can post.

I can tell you read the whole thread! Thanks for being so respectful.

Sometimes I think people are changing and becoming more in tune with themselves and with the universe. Other times I look around at the people I meet and think it is all just wishful thinking.

I met someone else at a conference who was also obsessed with physics and who found it challenging. She considered her reading/learning to be part of her spiritual journey. We each find spiritual growth in ways that make sense to us.

Good wishes on your journey and thanks for your post.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Waiting2 and NotThat -
I have never been to the Grey Room .

That is what everyone is saying.

Perhaps they all went somewhere to do a job and we were left behind.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hello! First, I want to apologize my english! =)

I've read all the posts. Awesome experience! I'm very curious about it.

Never been in the grey room. Honestly, I believe 98% in you. =)

I guess the main questions are "What is the job you need to do?" and "What are you waiting for?"

I see that you don't know the answers, but can I ask, what do you FEEL they are?

I thought about world's catastrophes, big alien event, and so on. But they doesn't fit the need of packing clothes.

When you packed your clothes, how did you feel?
You should have thought: "I'm packing clothes because I will go somewhere".

Then you got there, in the Grey Room.
Then, you realized that the clothes wasn't for that particular trip, from your living room to the grey room. Then, what did you think? How did you feel this moment? I imagine you thought again: "The clothes are for where i'm going next... everyone has a package, we must going on travel". Please share how do you feel. I think it's most important analyze how did you feel then what did you saw.

Hope you find more people!
=)
Bye!

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
this room sounds amazing, and although i'm almost certain i have never been, i feel like i know this room, it sounds comfortable to the mind.

perhaps you all who are "waiting" as you say, are being trained to be our shephards, for an apocalypse to come, to guide the dead either in the literal sense or in meaning dead of this world (being removed from earth) in an otherworldy/ship heaven?

i am a complete aethiest btw, but i believe that references to "heaven" are alien encounters, perhaps the grey room is heaven?

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
following from the prior, you took clothes because that is all you need, remove death from it (the literal sense), this is a transport vessell, whether or not others who arent "waiting" will come im not sure, but if you think from the grey ones POV why bother doing all of this?
because they know if millions of people suddenly arrive on their vessell at once everyone will freak out and go nuts, you are the peacekeepers, the bridge between the grey ones and those that arent in waiting. those that will arrive. if i am allowed on the vessell when the time comes, i look forward to meeting you and the others. untill then soak it up and be the best you can be.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Way to go Forest King!!

I have been trying to get another post written and every time I get interrupted and don’t get back to it but I keep trying. Thank you for that extra push that I needed.

Originally posted by Forest King
perhaps you all who are "waiting" as you say, are being trained to be our shephards

I have a friend that never tires of telling me “There are three types of people in the world; wolves, sheep and dogs. Wolves attack the sheep (the masses) and the dogs protect the sheep from the wolves.” This overly simplistic view does not take into account others that will also play an important role. I think that Waiting2 and NotThat are shepherds. There are other groups or subgroups as well unknowingly working together. There must be a balanced equation so for any good there must be an equal bad and opposite force. For some reason the words guardians (shepherds) and raiders keep coming to mind.

In a different thread NotThat talks about taking food that was left by another. One of my “missions” is to provide food and shelter for travelers in a time of upheaval or persecution (an earlier poster also refered to this but I can not locate it to give credit-very sorry). They would be individuals or small groups of no more than five staying for a day or two, then moving on. I am not sure what would cause the upheaval but some would be drawn (or lead) here and need assistance. Staying any longer than two days or groups of more than five would lead to detection but by what or who I am not sure. One way or another I don’t think that I would be in my present physical location at that time.

Thread by NotThat:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

NotThat said in a post on page 14 that she was "Getting some unwanted attention in the middle of the night." Has anyone else had anything strange or unusual happen after posting to this thread?

I ran across the thread below and it may be of interest. Some of the replies are similar to those in this thread. I have not had a chance to read the entire thread or look into any of their other threads but they may be interesting to. Hope this helps.

I am sorry but not surprised at the low turn out of "roomers". You are looking for a small number of scattered people that may not remember the event. Do not give up. All of the pieces that we have fit the great puzzle, no one has all the pieces. Working together we can all gain greater understanding.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by LuFri]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
perhaps i can assist i have infact have had many dreams throughout my life that seemed more than just freams for instance one dream i was traveling around a maze, and being carried when i awoke in a completely different place in a tank of water with an ozygen mask i could see people in this room and as my eyes opened a guy got up and then i was brought back to my bed where i was awake i know this dream was really real. my second was where i was in this space that was completely white where there was knowledge flowing around me from every direction 3rd i had a dream where i was as you said in a field looking thing it almost seemed like an obstacle course there was a structure in the middle wherever it was and i was flying and could feel myself flying.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Waiting2 and NotThat -

4. Everything started to change about four months ago when I suddenly got the very strong feeling 'something was coming' and that other people were getting the same feeling. This has become almost obsessional and was coupled with a sense that some people had previously been taken somewhere but were either not saying, had been disbelieved, ignored or considered to have mental health problems. Nothing triggered these feelings - they just arrived as 'knowledge'. I can't explain it.
5. I now put no value on clothes, homes, nothing material. I can't think of anything belonging-wise I'd miss if it was gone. This is not usual for me, nor strangely am I depressed or distressed by this change. Actually the place I live is a now a mix of clutter I will throw, and a few necessity items.
6. I need less and less sleep. It's 3.30am where I am and as usual I'm wide awake.
7. I developed a desperate urge to study quantum physics and the like to the point of near obsession. This took me well out of my comfort zone, but I've found myself obsessed with matters such as singularity, shape of the universe, the possibility of multiple universes etc. I also find myself researching earthquakes and so on. And I don't have a clue as to why.
8 In the end I spoke to the one person I know well to have a spiritual
side, an ex-husband, and this after we had hardly bothered to speak for years. He thought I was having some kind of religious experience. I told him everything was speeding up in the world to SOMETHING, and had been for some years, and if it was becoming obvious to people like me then for some the experience must be amazing.
9. Finally, I think the mother-daughter thing is important, but don't know why. I think there is more to my elderly mother than meets the eye - a few times she has shown what some would call 'psychic ability'. I might tell her a little bit about what's happening to me and see what she says.
Of course, you don't know if any other people in the Grey Room knew family members were there, even if they didn't see them at the time.

Best wishes - another woman on a journey.

Welcome, Surprised! Honestly, I almost gave up on this thread and hadn't checked this in a while. Then, all of the sudden I get on today and I read incredible replies!!!!

I want to respond to everything you said. I know EXACTLY what you mean about just knowing. You didn't have to explain it at all. I know something is coming like I know I have a right hand. I don't know what that thing is, but I know it'll be soon. The frustrating thing is not knowing when "soon" is.

NotThat thinks we'll be inside for weeks because it won't be safe to leave our homes. (I'm guessing it's some sort of environmental thing: sun flares, ash from Yellowstone??? but it could be some super flu, too.). We've both had flashes of military people (more like riot police mixed with military) patrolling our neighborhood counting people to see who is in the area. (Where IS everyone?)

We've both been worried about food. I've been obsessed with learning everything I can about gardening, but gardening in a practical way....and planting foods that will come up every year (asparagus, etc). I planted a huge herb garden...my "knowledge" was that most people wouldn't recognize the various herbs I planted because they look like shrubs. I also "knew" I wanted herbs to make food taste better because for some reason the variety will be quite limited. I "knew" that I needed to learn how to grow plants from seeds in the house. (Again, is that because of sun flares, ash???)

I "know" that machines/computers/ electronics won't work. (Possible EMP pulse?? No electricity any more??? I don't know.)

I "know" these things, but don't know why I know them or what exactly will be happening in the country/world to make all of these things happen. I just know I have to do them for our own survival.

Like you, possessions don't matter. For my birthday, my husband asked me what I wanted. "A raised bed garden" was the answer. I can't begin to tell you how relieved I was when everything was in the ground. Talk about instant relief! Reading about your own obsessions, I think you can relate.

I actually need more and more sleep lately. There was a time there when I was waking up several times a night. Like you, I'm usually awake around 3:30 a.m. for some reason. (Why that time??)

Your ex-husband said you were having a religious experience.
That's what NotThat said was happening to us. Since you're not really religious (like me), I'm betting you don't fully believe that notion.

I have no idea why we are hearing these "knowings." I know I am not crazy. My "obsessions" have not hurt me. (How can gardening be considered harmful?) If anything, they have helped me and I know they will help me later.

If your elderly mother has shown "psychic abilities" in the past, why not talk to her about it? NotThat and I discovered we were doing the same things because I would say something like "I'm thinking about starting a garden" and she would say "Oh, not you, too!" (She has always said she has a "black thumb" so for her to actively begin gardening is pretty funny.) We've had that happen TONS of times. I'll bet your mom is hearing/knowing things, too.

NotThat raised me to be "part of a team" because "families stick together." I think we went to the Grey Room together because (1) we have some psychic abilities and (2) together we wouldn't freak out and dismiss the whole thing. I know I am not crazy because someone else went with me. Does that make sense?

It is possible that others had relatives with them in the Grey Room. I just heard snippets of conversations around me of people introducing themselves.

You're also right that something is coming and has been coming for years. (Again, what IS it???) I think I'll be okay where I am, but I wouldn't want to be near either coast or Yellowstone. I am consciously traveling to other parts of the country now because my children won't be able to do that in a few years. (Another "knowing")

I am SO glad you signed up and responded. It's nice to "know" (pun intended) there are others like you out there. Keep in touch and let me know what other knowings you have. I'll share mine, too. Maybe together we can figure out what's going on!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by zundier

Never been in the grey room. Honestly, I believe 98% in you. =)

I guess the main questions are "What is the job you need to do?" and "What are you waiting for?"

I see that you don't know the answers, but can I ask, what do you FEEL they are?

I thought about world's catastrophes, big alien event, and so on. But they doesn't fit the need of packing clothes.

When you packed your clothes, how did you feel?
You should have thought: "I'm packing clothes because I will go somewhere".

Then you got there, in the Grey Room.
Then, you realized that the clothes wasn't for that particular trip, from your living room to the grey room. Then, what did you think? How did you feel this moment? I imagine you thought again: "The clothes are for where i'm going next... everyone has a package, we must going on travel". Please share how do you feel. I think it's most important analyze how did you feel then what did you saw.

Hope you find more people!
=)
Bye!

Thanks for your post, Zundier. I chuckled when I read you believed me 98%. It's funny (I say this kindly) because I know 98%, no...99% of people do not believe me. I KNOW that.

However, I created this thread to talk to the 1% of people who know EXACTLY what I am talking about because they are doing the same things. This whole experience is weird and it's nice knowing that there are others out there who can relate. I think most of us are alone. We have strange knowings about "something" coming and we're trying to get ready. We have sudden compulsions/obsessions to learn about things or buy things to prepare for something, but we do not know what that thing is.

So far, I still have not found many others who have been to the Grey Room the same time I was there. Perhaps they went on ahead and I was left behind. I don't know. But I find it fascinating that there are others who did not go to the Grey Room but are experiencing the same "knowings" I am.

I think NotThat and I already stated what part of our job was. It is difficult to explain the entire job because I don't know all the pieces. It's like saying you know you are going to work as a doctor, but you don't know where your office will be or what type of patients you will treat.

My current job is to promote positivity, kindness, honesty, patience, comfort, and love at a time when most people are angry, frustrated, and hurt. (Have you noticed how many people are angry right now?)

I know, I know. You're thinking this is a pretty weird job. I think it's pretty weird, too.
By no means am I perfect. But, I strive my best to be honest and kind.

My job when the time comes will be to be an anchor.

Speculation: Perhaps my positive energy counteracts the negativity and keeps us safe. I can also "hear." There are a few of us now, but I think when the time gets closer, more and more of us will hear. Many of those people will just think they are crazy. Perhaps I will calm them and reassure them. Whatever is going to happen will be WEIRD. Many people will want to panic. Because I saw aliens and could hear them, perhaps my job is to relay their message. I DON'T KNOW.

As for the packing of clothes, we were going somewhere. We didn't need much. It was a just in case sort of thing. I don't know where we were going, but I knew we weren't coming back. Someone was going to pick us up. Someone did. When we were sent back to our livingroom, I didn't expect that because I thought we were going somewhere else. I knew the Grey Room was just a waiting area.

Speculation 1: the Grey Room was a spaceship. Straight up normal alien abduction. We were brainwashed. (I don't believe Speculation 1)

Speculation 2: the Grey Room was a spaceship. I had the feeling that the U.S. military/government/humans were nearby (but not seen) sanctioning the event. People were shipping off to other worlds/dimensions. (Speculation 1.5 Perhaps they are repopulating other places????) NotThat and I didn't go because I saw and heard the aliens.

Speculation 3: Because I saw and heard them, NotThat and I were sent back. We were seen as even more useful BECAUSE I could hear them speak in my head. The plans changed. I was supposed to stay here and be an anchor to help reassure everyone else as we go through this spiritual/physical difficulties that lies ahead.

I think I was pretty clear about my feelings when I was in the Grey Room. I was incredibly excited. It was an honor to be chosen! Others from around the country/world had been chosen too! There were hundreds of us! I'd lived my whole life to do this! I was excited with anticipation. I couldn't wait to find out where we were going. I knew I'd be making a great difference and would be helping others! I was shocked that I had been sent back to my livingroom. It was the last place I'd expected to be. I have no memory of me walking through my front door, entering another room to get to the living room, entering the living room, and sitting on the couch. One minute I was in the Grey Room, the next minute I was sitting on my couch. I was devastated. I wanted to be back in the room. I had given away most of my possessions. It wasn't my home any more.

My own impression is that the others in the Grey Room went wherever they were supposed to go. NotThat and I stayed behind. I think we may have the option of going again. I know that other place is a good one. It was safer.

You asked what I feel I am waiting for.

I am waiting for the people who came once to come for me again.

I do not know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I feel it is a good thing. I worry that I will have to make a choice between staying here with my family or going with the others.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well - there's a thing I knew - that on a site I wouldn't normally be anywhere near, that if I returned right now, Waiting2 had replied.
I just scrolled straight to it, as if answering a phone, and THEN realised that I KNEW it would be there.
Anyway, here is one of those stories about my mother - it best explains what I'm on about, although it took place some 20 years ago.
I was looking after a friend's home (feeding fish, watering plants) while they were away. One night I drove out in stormy weather to do the 'looking after'. By the time I got to my friend's home and parked in the lane outside her home the weather had turned incredibly bad - rain you could not see in and a wind that almost swept you off your feet.
The gravel lane was muddy, pitted and full of puddles, with loads of weeds.
When I came out of the house I was walking down the pitch dark lane back to my car when a gust almost blew me sideways and because I was head down in the rain I did not see where my car key flew when it went out of my hand. It just vanished, so probably fell in long grass or into a deep puddle.
For about 10 mins I felt around the ground and got soaked. I gave up and walked, or was blown, to a public phone 5 mins away. I called my mother and she said she was driving out to get me. I had to give directions as she'd never been there before.
When she arrived I just wanted to jump in her car and go home, but she said "Wait, perhaps I can find the key."
I told her this was a pointless exercise and in any case I was no longer sure where I'd even dropped it. We could come back in sunny daylight.
We went to the lane and she walked about 50 yards. She stood still for about 10 secs, turned a complete circle then quickly headed off again. I could just about see her in the darkness in some weeds when she suddenly turned again and was walking back to the car.
She handed me the lost key - a small black one, not on a keyring, so not an easy find in the pitch dark and hammering rain.
I said: "How on earth have you found THAT in seconds?" and she just said: "I don't know - I've always been able to do it, I just needed to be on my own. It's some kind of lucky thing where I can find stuff people have lost."
However much I pressed she just laughed. When I told my father what she'd done he didn't seem surprised. He's very disorganised and I expect she's been 'finding' things for him for years.
Back to our subject - I think my earthquake research, which somehow diverted into the universe and quantum mechanics slowly developed from about 18 months ago when I had a dream or vision (not sure how it came to be now) about a 'slice' of the Earth just coming away. Think of a small chunk cut out of a round cheese. Not enough to stop it being a cheese but enough to make it a slightly different shape and roll differently.
I told friends, who of course said it was a ridiculous idea. But I didn't forget it, the thought kept coming back until early this year when the obsessional research and other changes became 'full blown'.
So the Grey Room - perhaps it was test run evacuation, or implanting 'knowledge' so that when this thing happened you and other people would be prepared. As you say, you might have been sent back (or reassigned?) after seeing beings you weren't supposed to. Perhaps some form of hypnotism or similar didn't quite work.
Or perhaps it was all supposed to be like that and the packing clothes had no purpose other than as a test so They would know that you were following their suggestion techniques prior to being taken to the room.
And yes, I know the frustration of not knowing what Soon means in respect of whatever's going to happen. I'm realistic that this piece of elastic could be hours to years and years.
I'm also willing to think it's possible that a Happening is not yet definite but a reasonable possibility and what we are getting is 'just in case' preparations. Hence not all is revealed.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

this room sounds amazing, and although i'm almost certain i have never been, i feel like i know this room, it sounds comfortable to the mind.

perhaps you all who are "waiting" as you say, are being trained to be our shephards, for an apocalypse to come, to guide the dead either in the literal sense or in meaning dead of this world (being removed from earth) in an otherworldy/ship heaven?

i am a complete aethiest btw, but i believe that references to "heaven" are alien encounters, perhaps the grey room is heaven?

Forest King, thank you for signing up to ATS and responding! Welcome!

I also felt comfortable in the room. It was a calming place. We were lucky and honored to be there.

"Shepards" is an interesting term. I talked to NotThat about it (since she reads this as well). We both thought that resonated true. NotThat's term had always been an "anchor." My impression is that we need to be physically apart so that each place has a calming, reassuring presence. (To "anchor" the place.) I don't think I really had a name for it, but anchor was pretty close.

The term "Shepard" actually makes more sense. However, I don't think I'd actually call myself that. It brings up connotations of Moses and all those guys.
I have never really wanted people to follow me. Honestly, for a long time I didn't even want people (with physic abilities) to know I and my special talents existed. Hiding was safer because I didn't have to fight anyone off. I don't know if this makes any sense to you.

I started this thread because all of the sudden I realized that I didn't have to be afraid any more. It like it was suddenlty safe and time to "come out" and find others. I think because time is running out. (Again, whatever that means.) ATS was a safe place to do that.

Most of the people who are doing the same things ("knowings", future visions, hearing a voice, preparing for an extreme emergency, etc) are all over the place. I don't think I'll ever meet them. (Or, maybe I will...later, in the Grey Room again?) For some reason it was important for me to tell others my story so they would know they are not alone. Notice, I have never asked anyone where they are. I don't want to know. It's not important. What is important is that others doing the same things know they are not crazy and they are not the only ones feeling and doing these things.

At first I thought the only people doing this were ones who'd been in the Grey Room. Now I realize that's not the case. That's exciting to me because I now know many more people are hearing and doing the same things. It's not reduced to just 200-300 people.

I think people just aren't talking about it because to talk about it would sound bizarre. Who has weird compulsions to throw things away or create a garden or buy a garden wagon to haul things?

NotThat refused to stay in her state because she didn't want to be alone when everything happened. I think the original plan was for all of us to be in different places. Ironically, stubbornly she changed the plan and let "whoever" know that they were going to have to create a new plan for her area of the state.

The Grey Room wasn't heaven. It was a physical place. I think Heaven is that "River of Power" as NotThat calls it. I'm going to respond to another poster about that place. You can read about it there.

Thanks again for responding!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

following from the prior, you took clothes because that is all you need, remove death from it (the literal sense), this is a transport vessell, whether or not others who arent "waiting" will come im not sure, but if you think from the grey ones POV why bother doing all of this?
because they know if millions of people suddenly arrive on their vessell at once everyone will freak out and go nuts, you are the peacekeepers, the bridge between the grey ones and those that arent in waiting. those that will arrive. if i am allowed on the vessell when the time comes, i look forward to meeting you and the others. untill then soak it up and be the best you can be.

I really like your posts because you have an interesting take on things. Is this a guess or do you "know" these things? I wish you would share more about your own experience.

I think the clothes were part of the test to again see if we could hear. They didn't really matter. Your idea that NotThat and I are the peacekeepers to reassure those who are freaking out is a good one. However, NotThat didn't see the aliens. To my knowledge, no one in the Grey Room saw them. Only I did. I actually looked around, shocked that no one noticed these tall beings (and one short one) at all. (I think that's because most people would freak out if they saw an alien.)

One theory I have: there will be a problem with the planet and the tall aliens will take many of us (but not all) off the planet somewhere else to be safe. They will take people who can communicate with them (hear psychically) or who are not filled with negative energy. I think we will be given a choice.

Second theory: I read on Project Camelot (I think) that there was some guy who was in a Grey Room who witnessed people hugging and saying goodbye to loved ones. The ones leaving had suitcases. There were tall aliens in the background. The idea was that the people leaving were going to inhabit another planet (maybe Mars??? I don't know.) There were military/governmental people there working with the aliens.

Maybe that witness was there in the Grey Room when I was there! I actually e-mailed Bill at Project Camelot/Avalon but he never wrote back to me. I hope if that witness sees this he'd contact me because I'd like to hear more about his impressions of the Grey Room. I know he was there, too.

This second theory makes sense. If there is going to be a problem with the planet and everyone knows about this ahead of time (except the general poplace), send some people ahead to get the new civilization started so when TSHTF they can send even more people. They'd already have things in place.

You can see how the Second Theory and the First Theory can go together.

But look, I'm not exactly pro-alien. I think the tall ones were good guys, but those short little ones aren't good at all.

I have no idea what to make of all of this. I don't even want to focus on aliens, but did so here because you mentioned it. We have to get through whatever is coming first. I'm tired of waiting, but I also am not in a hurry for things to happen because I know life will be difficult for many people. I am really trying to appreciate and live in the moment.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri
I have a friend that never tires of telling me “There are three types of people in the world; wolves, sheep and dogs. Wolves attack the sheep (the masses) and the dogs protect the sheep from the wolves.” This overly simplistic view does not take into account others that will also play an important role. I think that Waiting2 and NotThat are shepherds. There are other groups or subgroups as well unknowingly working together. There must be a balanced equation so for any good there must be an equal bad and opposite force. For some reason the words guardians (shepherds) and raiders keep coming to mind.

In a different thread NotThat talks about taking food that was left by another. One of my “missions” is to provide food and shelter for travelers in a time of upheaval or persecution (an earlier poster also refered to this but I can not locate it to give credit-very sorry). They would be individuals or small groups of no more than five staying for a day or two, then moving on. I am not sure what would cause the upheaval but some would be drawn (or lead) here and need assistance. Staying any longer than two days or groups of more than five would lead to detection but by what or who I am not sure. One way or another I don’t think that I would be in my present physical location at that time.

NotThat said in a post on page 14 that she was "Getting some unwanted attention in the middle of the night." Has anyone else had anything strange or unusual happen after posting to this thread?

I am sorry but not surprised at the low turn out of "roomers". You are looking for a small number of scattered people that may not remember the event. Do not give up. All of the pieces that we have fit the great puzzle, no one has all the pieces. Working together we can all gain greater understanding.

LuFri.....wow. You definitely KNOW what you are talking about.

I have worried about this much more than NotThat has. I think it is because NotThat is an obvious dog, but wolves don't usually notice me.

For YEARS I have worried about the wolves. As a dog, I know that the wolves are always looking for dogs. They have the ability to see me and find me. I have tried to hide because I don't want to be found. The wolves are very powerful.

When I was in China, a sheep I knew was friends with a wolf. The wolf somehow felt/knew about me and asked to meet me. The sheep, not knowing any better, brought me to the wolf. The wolf sat directly across from me. He didn't say much. Instead, he tried to look inside my soul/read my mind/attack me spiritually. I fought him off and didn't let him in. It was extremely difficult, but I did it. I could tell he was surprised/impressed/intrigued. He wanted to spend more time together, but I refused. My sheep friend was there for the entire thing, but had no idea what was going on.

When I am around a wolf, my entire insides turn cold, like ice. I have a relative who is a wolf. Lucky me.
The wolves are very powerful. Often when I write things on this thread my insides turn cold--I know that anything I say may bring the wolves closer to me.

I know I can fight (and have done so), but I don't want to expend a lot of energy on them. It's been easier for me to cloak myself to look like a sheep.

Yes, there is a battle going on, good energy vs. evil energy. I don't want to get involved in that fight because it'll take me away from my job. I prefer to stay in the sidelines and let others do the fighting. I'll fight only when I have to. NotThat gets unwanted attention at times but they usually leave me alone because they think I'm just a sheep. I like it that way. I didn't talk about this for years because I worried about the wolves. I'm not worried about them anymore. There's not enough time for them to bother me much.

NotThat read your post about your "mission." That was her mission, too. She never talked about it on this thread. The voice who told her the message was really mad when she moved out of the state because her leaving messed up the entire area. For some reason, she needed to be there. She also didn't know who was coming, but she was expecting a lot of strangers in small groups to show up at her door. I think it's been a little weird for her here because that means she doesn't have the same mission any more. I'll let her explain her mission in fuller detail.

Yes, we also knew they were worried about detection, but we don't know from what, either. We also knew that we would not be home when they came. One person suffered from a gun shot wound. When we "knew" that, NotThat went out and bought medical supplies for him. Things have changed since we are no longer in that area. Perhaps you're taking over for NotThat!

You'll DEFINITELY want to talk to NotThat. It sounds like you had a similar mission.l

Any of these responses feel free to U2U me or NotThat.

You mentioned NotThat said she was having unwanted attention. You asked if anyone else was having it after posting to this thread. Those are the wolves (as you so aptly named them). That's why I don't want people to say specifically where they are because of those guys.

Honestly, I think we'll be okay. They don't know exactly where we are. Even I get unwanted attention occasionally. They are just "fishing." If you answer them, I think you establish a connection. My theory is they know there is a voice giving us "missions." They are trying to be that voice to see if we will respond. Ignore them. You know the voice is different.

Thanks for encouraging me not to give up. I honestly thought people weren't seeing this thread anymore. Then all of the sudden, several of new people signed on. Somehow you're finding me. It's nice to know
NotThat and I are not alone! It's amazing we're hearing the same missions!

Please keep in contact. You mentioned things we never said in this thread. That means you're hearing the same voice.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LuFri

I ran across the thread below and it may be of interest. Some of the replies are similar to those in this thread. I have not had a chance to read the entire thread or look into any of their other threads but they may be interesting to. Hope this helps.

You're right. I read 15+ pages and some of the replies are similar. Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Sincerely,
Waiting2

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradoxos
perhaps i can assist i have infact have had many dreams throughout my life that seemed more than just freams for instance one dream i was traveling around a maze, and being carried when i awoke in a completely different place in a tank of water with an ozygen mask i could see people in this room and as my eyes opened a guy got up and then i was brought back to my bed where i was awake i know this dream was really real. my second was where i was in this space that was completely white where there was knowledge flowing around me from every direction 3rd i had a dream where i was as you said in a field looking thing it almost seemed like an obstacle course there was a structure in the middle wherever it was and i was flying and could feel myself flying.

Paradoxos, I have not experienced the maze/tank of water or the obstacle course. However, I HAVE experienced your second dream.

NotThat calls this place the "River of Power." I call it the river, but normal rivers don't flow in all directions. It was a grey, white, ebbing and flowing limitless space. I didn't see anything but I felt everyone/thing all around me. Everyone who ever lived and would ever live was there. All knowledge was there. Every question you ever had was immediately answered. It was amazing. I was perfect. I was a part of God and God was a part of me. I was a part of everyone/thing and everyone/thing was a part of me. My spirit was there. It was like I was a cell (my own self) and yet my being made up a part of something much bigger than myself. I felt complete.

I was devastated when I had to leave that place. I felt Home there. If anything, I would describe that space as heaven.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

what is the storm you ask?

to simply put it,,, idiots and ignorance.

sometimes I get so peeved watching humanity. So many people are "zombies", as in, i dont feel they are conscious in the way that i am. Its kinda wierd to say, but i feel like ive carnated here to help educate people, or something along those lines. Even though I have no experience/memory to back up my claims.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join