It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
Just cruzin through and saw your comment which is a good question if poorly phrased. I have worked in rescue for years and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, the one person within a group that can stay calm and rational holds the others together. I have seen even professionals back away in horror and cry when children we know were dying, and then someone would be the nexus that would glue the group together, the bystanders and counsel after the fact. This is reality and it is not an ego thing, but a given that many people have, so don't make it something else.

I'm not sure who you are replying to here, but I wanted to respond to your post.

I don't look at it as an ego thing. I don't think I can have an ego if I don't even know why I was chosen or what I'm supposed to do. Does that make sense? I'm more confused and questioning than anything else.

I just have a feeling that I'm supposed to be calm when others are not. I don't know why I have that feeling and I don't know when this time will happen.

I think I will probably know when the time comes, though. I think I will also know what I am supposed to do then as well.

In the meantime, I'm writing here on ATS hoping someone else has a similar story and can shed light onto all of this...kr at least give me more light than I already have.

Thanks for your two posts!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

We are not the God essence in this dimention. We (people) are a drop of water within God. People's energies are insignificant in the totality of God.

I don't think spirituality is becoming aware of our energy nature. Spirituality is the process of becoming whole, becoming the Perfect being that we were meant to be. Not Perfect as in a flawless body, but Perfect in being aware of who we are and able to use the gifts we are given.

Well said, NotThat. Really well said.

I totally agree with you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
I find this post fascinating! How long did you go to this "night school"?

Could you describe the movies they showed you? Were they flashes of images one right after the other, too hard to almost process?

I don't think your memories are from a movie. If your brothers and you all saw it, I think it was real. (It's always nice having someone else see something so you know you're not crazy!)

It would be interesting to talk to your brothers again and find out what else they remember.

Meh. I remember from 4 to maybe 8 years old.

Yeah, a lot of the movies were just disjoint crap one scene after another. Some were animated, sort of, not like a Looney Tunes cartoon but more like animated line drawings intercut with live scenes. Some were sort of horror movies, others were dry classroom stuff. Occasionally they'd ask questions after.

The blue guys were fun in themselves. They had this neat way to get you in and out of the houses - it was a flashlight looking thing with a big head on it that clipped onto their robe sash, point it at the wall, and the wall just vanished where the beam hit it. You could walk through before it closed back. I remember thinking they were like big talking dogs on two feet for some reason. Smell, probably.

It was only the four youngest of us that had those memories, although the oldest bro recalled being out in the woods once and seeing a man-sized owl in a tree, and trying to shoot it. He woke up that night in the woods some distance from where he started.

We had a drunken discussion one night years ago and a lot of freaky stuff like that came up.

But then, we're Irish, so we're genetically predisposed to belief in the little folk, doncha know. I'm still thinking we all saw something like it on TV or at the movies and just incorporated dreams about it as memories.

Anyway, they've come to visit a few times as an adult, and the wife was awake, and said that I was sleeping the whole time, so I'm thinking they were nothing but hypnogogic dreams. All of us younger four brothers are prone to really bad hypnogogic dreams, and let me tell you, that sucks ass.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

There is a new thread about a Whistleblower and the Anglo Saxon something or other. I don't know how to do this correctly so I just copied and pasted part of it. I think this Whistleblowere is talking about the golden guys and the grey room! Here is what I copied...

The pilots were all relaxed, very friendly and radiated extremely good health. One of them, a very healthy looking middle aged man, took time with me to reassure me that all this was quite normal. He must have noticed that I was nervous and new to all this.

Also, in the same room were other people. These were young males and females, wearing some sort of uniform, but not the same uniforms as the pilots. They (I think?) wore blue coveralls, making what were clearly goodbyes to others (families?) who were present with them. This ‘goodbye’ scene was actually quite emotional albeit quite surreal. The middle aged pilot mentioned they were going up for spell. He pointed upwards with a finger as he said this. I was then given what I can only describe as an instant telepathic vision that I knew must have come from him. This was a vivid description of the interior of a circular vehicle with the same people, the ones in the room making their goodbyes, sat inside the craft and whishing up through the atmosphere to dock with a massive structure in space - still with the earth in full view. In this structure I briefly saw what I know to be Greys glancing at us and then completely ignoring us. He then said, “This is how we get around and everyone is a volunteer and no one is forced to do this”. He strongly emphasised this point. I must say that I felt this person, the middle aged pilot, to be quite benevolent and understanding. He knew I was balking at the thought of going into space and seeing aliens and he understood this. I had a kind of quasi-religious feeling from this man; he simply emanated complete understanding and care. I can’t remember how long we stayed there in the building, but I recall feeling very much at peace afterwards – as if it was indeed all was very normal, but knowing at the same time - it most certainly was not.

I went back to my normal naval duties with very little inclination of what I had witnessed was in any way fantastic. However, towards the end of my military career I became very stressed to the point of having a breakdown. I thought it was all the conflicts I had been through or my difficult personal life, but somewhere in my mind was this vision of this massive structure in space, vividly dreaming I was regularly going back there. These dreams became very intrusive, but thankfully stopped some time ago. Together with this and the other knowledge I had - I knew my story was hopelessly and ridiculously unbelievable. How can anyone talk about such things? This is what upset me most: knowledge that I could not possibly talk to anyone about.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

There is a new thread about a Whistleblower and the Anglo Saxon something or other. I don't know how to do this correctly so I just copied and pasted part of it. I think this Whistleblowere is talking about the golden guys and the grey room! Here is what I copied...

The pilots were all relaxed, very friendly and radiated extremely good health. One of them, a very healthy looking middle aged man, took time with me to reassure me that all this was quite normal. He must have noticed that I was nervous and new to all this.

Also, in the same room were other people. These were young males and females, wearing some sort of uniform, but not the same uniforms as the pilots. They (I think?) wore blue coveralls, making what were clearly goodbyes to others (families?) who were present with them. This ‘goodbye’ scene was actually quite emotional albeit quite surreal. The middle aged pilot mentioned they were going up for spell. He pointed upwards with a finger as he said this. I was then given what I can only describe as an instant telepathic vision that I knew must have come from him. This was a vivid description of the interior of a circular vehicle with the same people, the ones in the room making their goodbyes, sat inside the craft and whishing up through the atmosphere to dock with a massive structure in space - still with the earth in full view. In this structure I briefly saw what I know to be Greys glancing at us and then completely ignoring us. He then said, “This is how we get around and everyone is a volunteer and no one is forced to do this”. He strongly emphasised this point. I must say that I felt this person, the middle aged pilot, to be quite benevolent and understanding. He knew I was balking at the thought of going into space and seeing aliens and he understood this. I had a kind of quasi-religious feeling from this man; he simply emanated complete understanding and care. I can’t remember how long we stayed there in the building, but I recall feeling very much at peace afterwards – as if it was indeed all was very normal, but knowing at the same time - it most certainly was not.

I went back to my normal naval duties with very little inclination of what I had witnessed was in any way fantastic. However, towards the end of my military career I became very stressed to the point of having a breakdown. I thought it was all the conflicts I had been through or my difficult personal life, but somewhere in my mind was this vision of this massive structure in space, vividly dreaming I was regularly going back there. These dreams became very intrusive, but thankfully stopped some time ago. Together with this and the other knowledge I had - I knew my story was hopelessly and ridiculously unbelievable. How can anyone talk about such things? This is what upset me most: knowledge that I could not possibly talk to anyone about.

Yes, I agree with you, NotThat. He has been to the grey room. Finally!!! Someone else! Pocky found this interview on Project Camelot. I looked for it but couldn't find it. I think it may be in the letter.

I THOUGHT we were in space!!!!! He even talks about it happening around the same time frame. He even mentions the same feelings. This leaves me with even more questions.

I think we'll have to contact Bill Ryan.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is what I've seen. I was awake, it was in a meditative state, not at all sleep.

I found myself in a grey room that was low slung, short ceiling'ed. I felt I had stepped down into it. Definitely down, not up.

I thought at first, that it was some old Indian ritual chamber. There was a grey table coming up out of the floor - it was as if it were built up from the floor. It was not like a table that was separate from the room.

Now, I FELT, a presence there that I felt like was some sort of Aztec Fire god. Very powerful, very dangerous, and unpredictable. I did not see anything. I was being urged to this table, but when I looked again, I saw a bleached human skull on it, and I would not continue. I was afraid, and I felt I was bieng chastised for my fear, as if it were a test, that I'd failed.

I've seen it again, and again. I've never went to the table. I did notice though, in subsequent visits, that it was not as I'd first thought. It was not built of stone at all, but more rather like very smooth concrete - like you'd find on a carport, that looked wet, but was in fact nonporous, very smooth with no seams.

The last time, I stood, and I saw past the table, which I've always focused on, because it scares me. But when I looked out, in the distance, I saw very square windows, that looked open, not glass, and in the distance I was surprised, because I saw what looked more like I think Italy would look - lush land, rolling with tall cypress trees.

And that confused me, because I'd assumed the grey room was South American Indian of some sort, primarily because I associated the table with human sacrifice, and because of the presence I felt there, that I would describe as a fierce, unpredictable God.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Whatever these Grey Aliens are up to, it's definitely not for our benefit. This is an interesting interview that some of you might find interesting.

Nigel Kerner - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls
www.redicecreations.com...

Author of “Song of the Greys” and “Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls”, Nigel Kerner joins us for an exclusive interview to discuss his books and research on the Greys. In Nigel’s 1997 book “Song of the Greys” he first introduced the notion of aliens known as Greys coming to Earth, explaining that Greys are sophisticated biological robots created by an extraterrestrial civilization they have long since outlived. In his new book “Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls” Kerner reveals that the Greys are seeking to master death by obtaining something humans possess that they do not: souls. Through the manipulation of human DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and, thereby, escape the entropic grip of the material universe in favor of the timeless realm of spirit.

Topics Discussed: Paranormal activity, New Age Teachings, Paranormal experiences, Neigel’s son asking about UFO’s, Grey’s as Biological Robots, Experiments on Humans, Robotic Entities, Abductions, the Source Material, Instructions, Aliens Gathering Information Remotely, “God Burst”, Artificial Intelligence, Dominion of Death and more.

Join us in our members section with Nigel if you want to hear much more as we proceed to talk about Genetic Engineering, the origin of the Caucasian Race, Albinos and Noah, the Biblical patriarch, as an Albion. Noah’s ark, with two of every animal, was part of a big genetic experiment and rebooting life on Earth. We talk about the research of Dr David Jacobs and Budd Hopkins, DNA databases, Heterozygote and Homozygous and advantages when it comes to genetic diversity. We discuss the Nazi’s and their Eugenics experiments and the creation of a “New Human”, the Aryan Super Race and the Alien race that have been termed the Nordics. Are the Greys are responsible for certain races on this planet? We talk about hidden clues in the Nag Hammadi Library, the bloodline or genetic line of Jesus and the power of will and choice. We also talk more about DNA and genetic programming. Do not miss this exciting two hour program with Nigel Kerner.

[edit on 14-3-2010 by kindred]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thanks Kindred. That is a pretty creepy idea. I hope it isn't true.

The Whistle Blower on Project Camelot had a similiar experience to Waiting2 and me. "Healthy" was a wonderful way to describe the golden man. The Whistle Blower had the same sense that everything was fine even though he knew it wasn't all fine. He didn't feel like he could talk about his experiences. When I read the part of his letter about his debriefing I identified with his experience.

I am sure we met the same kind of "people".

Were they aliens? I don't know.

The Whistle Blower also says some wierd stuff about knowing his past lives and ETs. I don't know about that either. It was interesting but I have to admit that it makes the other stuff he said less believable.

I would like to talk to him.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
This is what I've seen. I was awake, it was in a meditative state, not at all sleep.

I found myself in a grey room that was low slung, short ceiling'ed. I felt I had stepped down into it. Definitely down, not up.

I thought at first, that it was some old Indian ritual chamber. There was a grey table coming up out of the floor - it was as if it were built up from the floor. It was not like a table that was separate from the room.

It was not built of stone at all, was in fact nonporous, very smooth with no seams.

But when I looked out, in the distance, I saw very square windows, that looked open, not glass,

I don't think you saw our grey room. We had no windows or table. However, the seamlessness to the place was also common to our grey room.

I am sorry you had such a scary non-positive experience. Thank you for sharing what you saw and felt.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply. I feel like mine is more like a shamanic journey/ vision, but I can't figure out what it means.

OFten the things I see in trance are very similiar to what I hear UFO abductees talk about. I do not know why that is.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by hadriana]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

OFten the things I see in trance are very similiar to what I hear UFO abductees talk about. I do not know why that is.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by hadriana]

Maybe you are having flashes of memory of your own experiences. Or perhaps you are connecting to a racial memory, like an archetype.

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm somewhat concerned that people may be experiencing 'ET propaganda', perhaps to convince them to join something, or do something and have it apparently be "their own free will" (as if to satisfy some superior-ET ethics check box).

What would propaganda be like from advanced telepaths? It would be very very good. Like how 3 year olds can't distinguish TV advertisements from programs, they believe everything the box says. They just don't have the experience.

Same for humans conceivably when encountering something truly different.

Is this the telepathic version of "The Few, The Proud, The Marines! " You think the USMC recruiter really tells the Complete Truth to Mom when her 18 year old son starts hearing from them?

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
I'm somewhat concerned that people may be experiencing 'ET propaganda', perhaps to convince them to join something, or do something and have it apparently be "their own free will" (as if to satisfy some superior-ET ethics check box).

Yea, I've thought about that, too. I agreed, but I thought I was talking to God, who would have my best interests in mind. How valid is an agreement when the other enity is an unknown, and when what you agree to is also unknown?

I was given a wonderful gift of a spiritual awakening but what did I pay for that gift? I am uneasy because for so long it all seemed to make perfect sense. But really, non of it made sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Yea, I've thought about that, too. I agreed, but I thought I was talking to God, who would have my best interests in mind. How valid is an agreement when the other enity is an unknown, and when what you agree to is also unknown?

That's just the issue. You may now be deemed to have volunteered for something without any clear explanation, and now They can compel you to fulfill whatever commitment they think you made.

For what, for whom? Who benefits?

I was given a wonderful gift of a spiritual awakening but what did I pay for that gift? I am uneasy because for so long it all seemed to make perfect sense. But really, non of it made sense.

That's just my point. I hope a truly benevolent diety would bother to explain instead of confuse
A telepathic colonialist might not bother, and rely on the magic of spiritual awakening for its own undisclosed purposes.

Something that "seemed to make perfect sense" at the time, but now really doesn't is the mark of master propaganda as if they can transmit or manipulate emotional tones along with the message.

The experience of telepathic communication to ordinary humans would be shattering and striking---but that doesn't mean God is on the other end of the phone. To another being used to this communication they'd be wary as any person who gets a call from a boiler-room telemarketer at dinnertime.

Remember the apocryphal story of Christopher Columbus and being seen as a god by the natives for "causing" the solar eclipse?

Bottom line: if these are ETs and they are contacting people like you in this way (and in unreproducible ways), it is 100% clear that THEY are unwilling to disclose anything useful or verifiable and yet they might be grooming a list of True Believers.

How do we know that their interests are aligned with ours? It is our right to make that call, with full verifiable and honest information.

Furthermore, advanced ETs would presumably be able to learn enough about human culture (or just ASK some of us) to know what we humans want to know, and how we work. Are they?

We're trying to Deny Ignorance. They're trying to make more of it.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

In some ways I need to think that whatever happened to me was good. There are so many unknowns. If I thought of the whole thing as evil I would probably freak out.

I am full of questions and very few answers.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You just copy and past the url link from the first page of the thread.
and viola it works.

Thanks for sharing.
I would like to check that thread out.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I have no idea what you mean by the "grey room" .. But it seems really interesting, could someone please explain it to me, or give me a link to somewhere that will... I just tried googleing 'the grey room' and nothing came up to do with what this post seems to be about... Very confusing, please help me out

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

As well as that, I would like to know why the OP is refusing to tell anyone about what everyone in the "gray room" was carrying?

Its seems suspiciously like a made up story

There is nothing to gain by me making up a story except ridicule. Why put myself through that by strangers I don't even know?

I know there will be people who doubt this. I don't care. I wrote this thread because I want answers. I know there are others because I saw them. I talked to two of them. Another one came with me.

I want to understand what happened to me.

Excuse me, but why tell strangers you don't know. I can pretty much picture a grey room. I feel they're are a lot of vague details. Do these pregnancies and surgeries they were never experienced. Do these have any relation to the story?

I'm just curious is all. You have no idea what the grey room is for. But people are happily chatting in it. You also tell us this has to do with being a chosen anchor. But you don't possibly know that yourself. You're trying to piece together conversations from the experience. Everything from my view from reading this sounds very lucid. I hope I found the right word to describe it.

Just my two cents...

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FtheGovernment666
I have no idea what you mean by the "grey room" .. But it seems really interesting, could someone please explain it to me, or give me a link to somewhere that will... I just tried googleing 'the grey room' and nothing came up to do with what this post seems to be about... Very confusing, please help me out

You probably need to read all 18 pages of this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ronnie K.
[
Excuse me, but why tell strangers you don't know. I can pretty much picture a grey room. I feel they're are a lot of vague details. Do these pregnancies and surgeries they were never experienced. Do these have any relation to the story?

I'm just curious is all. You have no idea what the grey room is for. But people are happily chatting in it. You also tell us this has to do with being a chosen anchor. But you don't possibly know that yourself. You're trying to piece together conversations from the experience. Everything from my view from reading this sounds very lucid. I hope I found the right word to describe it.

Thank you for your interest in this thread.
We have learned quite a lot from other people's questions and comments. This thread has been very helpful to us in clarifying our experience.

The point of the thread was to find others who have been to the grey room. Since we know that there were hundreds of other people in the grey room, we both find it interesting that no one seems to have been there. That adds a few new questions to our lists.

Do the medical stuff matter? Who knows? We don't know what information is important. We just know we went to a grey room after passing a series of tests.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join