It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Consider that you are thinking in terms you have been taught in this world by man.

Release all things "taught" - - be open to no restrictions in thought or consciousness.

Annee, I had no framework for the spiritual experiences that occured because I was not interested in religious subjects. I did not believe anything. I had nothing "taught" to let go of.

What I KNOW about God, I experienced. It may be a small piece of pie but it is all I have. And I have examined that small slice extensively. What I KNOW, I know, and it was experiencd.

I believe what I have experienced. Perhaps some day I will experience what you talk about. Until then, I have what I have.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Which is why I say "we" (our energy) is the "god essence" in this dimension.

Now - there may be a evolved being(s) guide(s) helping us evolve both physically and spiritually. Spiritually - - meaning the full understanding of our energy nature.

We are not the God essence in this dimention. We (people) are a drop of water within God. People's energies are insignificant in the totality of God.

I don't think spirituality is becoming aware of our energy nature. Spirituality is the process of becoming whole, becoming the Perfect being that we were meant to be. Not Perfect as in a flawless body, but Perfect in being aware of who we are and able to use the gifts we are given.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Annee, I think you and I have gotten off track. God is an interesting topic, and a big part of the experience, but how we each define God and other religious terms is besides the point.

Your questions have been helpful. Let us go back to the grey room, the possible aliens, the nature of my invisable Companion, the possible identies of the golden men, and the purpose of learning how to hear voices/feelings.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
reply to post by NotThat

Annee, I think you and I have gotten off track. God is an interesting topic, and a big part of the experience, but how we each define God and other religious terms is besides the point.

Your questions have been helpful. Let us go back to the grey room, the possible aliens, the nature of my invisable Companion, the possible identies of the golden men, and the purpose of learning how to hear voices/feelings.

Thanks.

YES YES - SORRY! Agree to disagree.

I did try to do that (go back to grey room)- - - then again I responded to someone's post.

Back to Grey Room. This is your story (experience).

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

•February 18, 2010 P1: Dr. John Hall

•February 18, 2010 P2: Dr. John Hall

I came across these radio interviews on ProjectCamelot.org site on their radio archive. Dr. John Hall just wrote a book about people using new technology where people hear voices in their heads and think it is God. He also talked about people having compulsions to do things that they wouldn't normally do.

I don't know how to post these so other people can link to them. perhaps someone can help me with this.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

I think when we are confronted by things we can't explain rationally, I think for some people it becomes inevitable & logical that we turn inwards for the answers. Simply because there isn't anywhere else to turn.

Thank you for your post. The reason why I started this post is because I've been searching inwards for over 16 years. I've gotten as far as I can go. Now I'm opening my search outwards hoping someone, somewhere, will have something else to add.

Originally posted by kindred
When people talk about spirituality and the bigger picture they make an assumption that everything comes from the same source - one creator. Maybe the reason why we are having such a difficult time understanding this phenomenon is because we are not of the same source. Maybe that's why these beings abduct humans, stick you in this grey room, prod and poke you, simply because they are trying to find out what makes us human beings tick. These beings seem very interested in not just our physicality, but also our spirituality and technologically they seem to have the upper hand, so they can do with us as they please. Just thinking outside the box.

I agree that there are non-humans trying to figoure out what makes us tick. From what I have read, there are negative ones and not-so-negative ones. It was easier to say the whole thing was just God-related than to consider the possibility that aliens were involved.

Overall, the experience for me was wonderful. I can rationalize everything that happened to me and accept the gifts I received. The only things that puzzle me are the golden man and the grey room. I do not know how they fit into everything else. I know this all happened in the past, but I am still hoping for some answers.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The idea of knowing you had a job to do is shared by many right now. Not that those whom know what I am talking about care, but it is real. Nope, don't remember the room, but share the knowledge you seem to have. I have even became more physic as has my wife lately and I spend a great deal of time wondering what the H--l, my job is. Odd thing the other day, a guy came up my drive looking for property and we sat and jawed for a while. He came out and told me he is driven lately to wake up, as he has a job to do and he knows a few others whom has this drive. My jaw dropped open, for his conversation was exactly what I have been going through. He was my age and we, this group must be the oldest of those coming around for this group is now dying off. A lot of younger ones are also feeling this, but us old farts must have something else, perhaps to steer a rocking ship (world) where a steady hand is needed, who knows. I have even looked for like minded people and unfortunately in my are they are hard to find, most are just retired and waiting our their lives.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just cruzin through and saw your comment which is a good question if poorly phrased. I have worked in rescue for years and ALWAYS, ALWAYS, the one person within a group that can stay calm and rational holds the others together. I have seen even professionals back away in horror and cry when children we know were dying, and then someone would be the nexus that would glue the group together, the bystanders and counsel after the fact. This is reality and it is not an ego thing, but a given that many people have, so don't make it something else.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Several of you have commented that you are also waiting for something and that time is coming soon.

1. When do you think the time will be?

2. Do you have any ideas as to what we are waiting for?

3. Do you have any theories as to what will occur next?

4. What other feelings do you have?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had a dream in a gray room the last night. I apparently am waiting for some sign from the sun. Unless it's just a dream and has no significance. If it's real I assume I will know.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

I had a dream in a gray room the last night. I apparently am waiting for some sign from the sun. Unless it's just a dream and has no significance. If it's real I assume I will know.

I have also thought it might have something to do with the sun. I do not know when this will even take place or what exactly the event is. But like you, I think the sun is somehow involved.

The day we went into the grey room, we were running last minute errands. We knew we had to meet a deadline and had to be back home by a certain time. At the time, we did not know why we had a deadline. Later, we thought the deadline was making it back in time so we could go to the grey room.

That day, the sun looked extremely weird. I'm not sure I can explain it. It was still the sun, but somehow looked fuzzy and threatening, like somehow it was moving towards us??

NotThat and I both saw it. Everyone else seemed to be carrying on their normal routines and didn't notice the sun. I was really worried about that sun.

I do not know why the sun looked so strange that day. I do not know if that was a vision or if the sun really was strange. I have not seen that kind of sun since. I have no idea how this fits into the rest of our experiences.

I think we will have to be inside for a while. Perhaps it has to do with the sun. I do not know when this will start or how long we will be inside.

Your dream makes sense to me. Thank you for sharing.

I wish we had more information.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There was a message on the plaque of the sun, and I can't remember what it said. It was written in another language, that I seemed to be able to read and understand. If I had to guess it at what it said it would be something to this effect: An expansion will occur. A bubbling effect. When you see this sign in the sun, this is the time of alignment. Those that are ready will go forward. This is the sign.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

There was a message on the plaque of the sun, and I can't remember what it said. It was written in another language, that I seemed to be able to read and understand. If I had to guess it at what it said it would be something to this effect: An expansion will occur. A bubbling effect. When you see this sign in the sun, this is the time of alignment. Those that are ready will go forward. This is the sign.

The words you describe ("expansion", "bubbling") are similar to what I saw.

In the dream were you worried or excited? What was the feeling of the others in the room?

You said "those that are ready will go forward." Where do you think you were going?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I don't really like this guy but Ed Dames predicted Solar Flares in some RV sessions.

Here is a You tube link and the DVD was called "The Kill Shot"
www.youtube.com...

Surprise, surprise a thread about it on ATS.

No surprise.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

The words you describe ("expansion", "bubbling") are similar to what I saw.

In the dream were you worried or excited? What was the feeling of the others in the room?

You said "those that are ready will go forward." Where do you think you were going?

I would describe the feeling as excited, yet very serious. The people in the room were all eagerly serious as well. I would liken it to if you really believed something and had committed yourself to something, that everyone understood the mission in it's entirety. Nobody seemed to jump for joy, everyone intent on what the mission was and absolutely serious about it. In this seriousness, there was anticipation and relief.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Weirdly enough, and I'm a full-bore anti-woo empiricist, my brothers and myself all have weird childhood memories of "night school" out in the pasture with other kids from town, taught by little blue trolls in dark robes.

No gray room though. They had movies, which was cool, but they weren't anything you could really make heads or tails of, which was not.

Never really sure where those came from, figure there was a movie we got it from but don't recall.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sailormon
The idea of knowing you had a job to do is shared by many right now. Not that those whom know what I am talking about care, but it is real. Nope, don't remember the room, but share the knowledge you seem to have. I have even became more physic as has my wife lately and I spend a great deal of time wondering what the H--l, my job is. Odd thing the other day, a guy came up my drive looking for property and we sat and jawed for a while. He came out and told me he is driven lately to wake up, as he has a job to do and he knows a few others whom has this drive. My jaw dropped open, for his conversation was exactly what I have been going through. He was my age and we, this group must be the oldest of those coming around for this group is now dying off. A lot of younger ones are also feeling this, but us old farts must have something else, perhaps to steer a rocking ship (world) where a steady hand is needed, who knows. I have even looked for like minded people and unfortunately in my are they are hard to find, most are just retired and waiting our their lives.

Sailormon, I agree that like minded people are hard to find. It seems that most people just aren't talking about this stuff. I am glad to know that there are others like us out there who can relate!

Like you, I am also more in tune psychically. However, I rarely share that fact with others because I don't want unwelcomed attention.

I liked your analogy "steer a rocking ship (world)." I have had the same thoughts, but have no idea how I'd even steer !
I know what you mean, though.

Yes, I agree that it seems like most of the people are your age and retired. I do not know why it happened to me so young. I wish there were more my own age!

Why do you think mostly older people are "waking up"?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Weirdly enough, and I'm a full-bore anti-woo empiricist, my brothers and myself all have weird childhood memories of "night school" out in the pasture with other kids from town, taught by little blue trolls in dark robes.

No gray room though. They had movies, which was cool, but they weren't anything you could really make heads or tails of, which was not.

Never really sure where those came from, figure there was a movie we got it from but don't recall.

I find this post fascinating! How long did you go to this "night school"?

Could you describe the movies they showed you? Were they flashes of images one right after the other, too hard to almost process?

I don't think your memories are from a movie. If your brothers and you all saw it, I think it was real. (It's always nice having someone else see something so you know you're not crazy!)

It would be interesting to talk to your brothers again and find out what else they remember.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I would describe the feeling as excited, yet very serious. The people in the room were all eagerly serious as well. I would liken it to if you really believed something and had committed yourself to something, that everyone understood the mission in it's entirety. Nobody seemed to jump for joy, everyone intent on what the mission was and absolutely serious about it. In this seriousness, there was anticipation and relief.

We felt very similar in the grey room.

You'll have to let me know if you have any more "dreams."

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
I don't really like this guy but Ed Dames predicted Solar Flares in some RV sessions.

Here is a You tube link and the DVD was called "The Kill Shot"
www.youtube.com...

Surprise, surprise a thread about it on ATS.

No surprise.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by cindymars]

Thanks Cindymars! I'll have to check it out this weekend! Your links sound really interesting. Thanks for finding them for me!

I have no idea if we're really waiting for heavy-duty solar flare activity. I don't know.

However, I can tell you I look at the sky a lot.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join