It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars
reply to post by kindred

I absolutely agree with you. It is more about frequency and energy than it is about anything else. They want our energy and suck it at every opportunity they get. I do not trust that the being I saw upthread is who they were attempting to represent themselves as.

I have had some experience with people trying to suck the energy out of me. I did not trust them, either.

The non-humans in the grey room were different. They did not do that to me. They were so unlike anything I'd ever seen before. I do not know what to make of them and whether or not they were benevolent. I was hoping this thread would shed some answers.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Both Waiting and NotThat are very sincere genuine ladies that inspired me to share way more personal information than I normally would have.

You as always Anne are authentic and special!

Thanks for your kind words, Cindymars!

I never would have signed on to ATS, created my own thread, and shared so much personal information about myself. After the Australia thread, I felt it was finally safe to do so. I'm not sure why the sudden change after so many years. I guess it was just time.

I am glad you feel a little safer to share, too. We can learn so much from each other that way!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
All energy is God. God is everything. Everything is energy.
All is One.
This is not not a belief. This is TRUTH.

Well said, NotThat.

I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

LOL I don't think it's a reaction to the topic. I hear them sometimes but know who it is I am hearing, sometimes it's my avatar/higher self which would be the one telling me to clean up my act. Yes my act not my house. However I do vaguely recall being told to clean and de-clutter which I tried to do but really did not fully execute it.

I have heard my name called once when I was asleep and I woke up. Thought that was weird.

Other stuff but I will leave it at that, for now.

I hear a voice, too. I also do not know who I am hearing, but it is not me. I bet if you listen closely, you'll notice that it is not your own voice. It is someone else's voice. It sounds to me like you are heaing the same things.

What happens if you don't listen? Does it get louder and more insistant?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Waiting2

If this experience really matters to you I suggest you talk to a psychiatrist. Bring your friend and maybe the three of you can work this out together.

I am not saying this to bash you.

Thank you for the suggestion! I HAVE talked to "professionals." They have said I had a mystical/religious experience.

That answer is just not enough for me. I'm looking for more. Besides, a psychiatrist cannot answer my questions about the other people in the grey room. Only others in the grey room could answer them.

It's okay if you think I am crazy. I would have thought I was crazy, too, except NotThat experienced the same thing. After I finally got the courage to write about this on ATS, I am finding that OTHERS are also experiencing similar supernatural events.

So, if NotThat experienced something and I experienced something and others experienced something, that means that SOMETHING is going on. I'm trying to find the connection or get to the bottom of it.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It is my avatar or higher self, I have developed a relationship with it, I trust nothing but my lines to God Source.

No it does not persist, it allows me to not take it's advise, but it is just me at a closer harmonic universe to Source. So if I do not listen it is well stupid. LOL

I do not hear random voices, not that I never have but not enough that I can recall at the moment.

I also was going to tell you that the first couple of times I saw those beings they looked more like you described almost to the t.

Do you recall the place and the beings in Star Wars 2 "Attack of the Clones"?
Because the ET's that were the clone designer/manufacter's looked very like
these beings. I almost had to dismiss as my sub-conscious could have stolen the image. IDK

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I've read quite a lot of books & articles about Alien abductions and I would love to know what their agenda is. These beings seem very cunning, not to mention cold & calculating. Whatever they are up to, it seems like it's soley about them. It appears that they need us, but we don't need them. When you hear people talk about abductions, genetic hybrids and soul collectors, it appears that there's a possibility that they have literally hijacked our evolution, both physically & spiritually.
This could well turn out to be a battle for our own souls.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by kindred]

Well said. I would also like to know.

I am not sure what my experience in the grey room was. It was positive and exciting until I saw the non-humans. I was sent right back to my living room after that. I am not afraid, but I do have questions. I think I am more curious than anything else. I want to know if others saw them. I want to know why we were sent back so quickly.

Was I meant to see them as a test to see if I was capable? Was I not meant to see them? Why was NotThat returned the same time I was? She could have continued to have her own experience without me. Does that mean it really was time to send us back?

I'm still hoping other witnesses will have an answer.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

I wonder if this is not just a Jungian archetypal image? Not all archetypes are beings. I suppose if this was the case the next question would be why or why at that time?

Just a thought

T

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Tiger5]

I can understand why you would say that, especially given our descriptions of the oneness with God. However, there is much more going on than that. The grey room was a physical space. I actually packed a bag to go there. I KNOW this wasn't in my head.

You asked why at that time. I believe it happened because not only was I able to hear, but I also listened. Hearing was the first test. Listening was the second.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

It is my avatar or higher self, I have developed a relationship with it, I trust nothing but my lines to God Source.

No it does not persist, it allows me to not take it's advise, but it is just me at a closer harmonic universe to Source. So if I do not listen it is well stupid. LOL

I do not hear random voices, not that I never have but not enough that I can recall at the moment.

I also was going to tell you that the first couple of times I saw those beings they looked more like you described almost to the t.

Do you recall the place and the beings in Star Wars 2 "Attack of the Clones"?
Because the ET's that were the clone designer/manufacter's looked very like
these beings. I almost had to dismiss as my sub-conscious could have stolen the image. IDK

Yes, you are TOTALLY right. Both the place and the beings in Star Wars 2 looked VERY, VERY similar.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

[edit on 24-2-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
NotThat and I left out something that happened to us because we were hoping to hear from someone who had been in the grey room. Everything else we have told except this one thing.

A day or so before we went to the grey room, we knew the deadline was almost here. We were busy cleaning and settling loose ends. We had just come back from running errands. I was in the passenger seat. NotThat was driving and parked the car. We both got out of the car, openend the trunk, and took out some bags.

All of the sudden, a man appeared in the middle of the street. I said, "NotThat, he's here for you." I have no idea why I said that. Maybe it's because he was looking right at her. I don't know.

NotThat looked up at the man. I did not hear him say anything. She responded, "I'm good." I said, "Why are you talking to him?" She said, "Because he talked to me first." Remember, I did not hear him say anything.

He kept walking. I looked down and looked up and he was just weird. He was white, but his clothes were an unusual cut. I'd never seen that fashion before. Like it was modern and outdated at the same time. It wasn't right. It was like he was trying to fit in and look normal. He was very dressed, but still the outfit wasn't quite right. The fabric was wrong. Not cotton or polyester. Not even stretch fabric. I'd never seen that type of fabric. The colors were gold and brown. He had brown hair with blond highlights and a very thin brown mustache. It was like he glowed somehow.

When I looked into his eyes, it was like he could see right down into my very soul. It was like I saw the inside of the back of his head. I saw the whole world in his eyes. It was a deep, never ending, vast well. It totally freaked me out. It felt like I could get lost in there and never come out again, like he was sucking me in as well. I immediately looked away and refused to look at him in the eyes again. He was unlike any man I'd ever seen before. He was incredibly beautiful. Perfect.

He was so beautiful and perfect, which made it even stranger why he was talking to NotThat. He definitely went out of his way to talk to her. Not me, her.

Okay, back to the part where I said "Why are you talking to him." NotThat said, "Because he talked to me first." We both looked down to pick up a bag and he was gone. There was no where for him to go. There were long flights of steps so he couldn't have gone up them quickly. It was a very wide street so he couldn't have walked across it that quickly. There was no where to hide. He was simply gone.

There was a "car" parked next to our car. It was the same golden color as the man. It also glowed. No chrome anywhere. I was afraid to touch it. Somehow it looked fuzzy. I thought if I put my hand on it, my hand would go through the car. It was parked so close that I walked sideways between the two cars with my hands full of bags so I would not risk touching the car.

We went inside. NotThat said, "That was weird." We went upstairs to the front bedroom and looked out the window. We saw the yellow man. He was staring right up at us. We didn't want him to see us looking at him so we backed up out of his line of sight.

Later we realized there was no way we could have seen him from that angle because the porch roof was in the way.

We have no idea who he is. It was like he was checking us out.

Is he from the future? Is he an angel? Is he non-human? I don't know.

We mention this story now because we decided to disclose everything. We talked about whether or not to end the thread, and then decided we needed to finish the story.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Sort of MIB. Why would you end the thread?
Just saying.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

If this experience really matters to you I suggest you talk to a psychiatrist. Bring your friend and maybe the three of you can work this out together.

We did see people. We each had multiple individual sessions and we were told it was a spiritual awakining.

I also took my whole family and arranged for a retreat counseling weekend. We had 24 hours of group counseling to discuss this experience over 3 days. The counselor was not willing to look at the experience as related to aliens unless we were willing to be hypnotised. None of us were willing to do that. It was difficult enough dealing with the wierd stuff we remembered. None of us were willing to open new doors at that time.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
I've read quite a lot of books & articles about Alien abductions and I would love to know what their agenda is. This could well turn out to be a battle for our own souls.

Well, whatever it was, it pushed me to spiritual heights I would not have obtained otherwise. For me this was a possitive, although confusing, experience.

I believe something/someone triggered us as a family. We were in widely scattered locations. It took non- or mildly-interested in God people and changed the directions of our lives.

One went to India to find his Guru.
One quit his high paying job to become a carpender/handiman, like Jesus.
One, non-church going, is now giving sermons.
One went schizophrenic.
One is depressed and labeled Bipolar.
I, a non-christian, joined a monastery.

Whatever it was, it caused rapid spiritual growth, not always sucessfully. I would like to think that this was in our best interest.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5

I wonder if this is not just a Jungian archetypal image? Not all archetypes are beings. I suppose if this was the case the next question would be why or why at that time?

Just a thought

T

I have also wondered if the grey room was an archetypal image. Willian James in "The Varieties of Religious Experience" mentions a similiar place except he was alone in it. Perhaps he was the first to come?
His image seemed more of a womb rememberance than the vastness of our grey room.

Thanks for the idea.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

[
Why would you end the thread?
Just saying.

Tired. Time consuming. Not really doing what it was intended for.

Getting some unwanted attention in the middle of the night.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Sort of MIB.

Yeah, only golden.
I think the golden man was checking our mental/spiritual progress. I don't know if he triggered the experience or if he was reacting to it.

Another family member a few hours away also saw an unusual man the same day. He saw and talked to a man when he was in line in a public building, yet a friend in line with him did not see nor hear the man, and asked who he was talking to. The mam appeared and disapeared. The relative also described the man as glowing or golden. His golden man was older and balding. The family member said he thought he met an old Jesus. Waiting2 and I never told any family member about the golden man that we saw.

A Spiritual director said the golden man was a restless ancestor. I said that he was from the future which greatly annoyed her. His clothes were really fine. I have never seen quite those shades of color - golden brown pants and golden yellow shirt. He was very beautiful.

For a long time I called him an angel.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

Originally posted by NotThat
All energy is God. God is everything. Everything is energy.
All is One.
This is not not a belief. This is TRUTH.

Well said, NotThat.

I agree with you.

Me too!!!! Completely agree. I love the way that NotThat said it so simply but so powerfully. If I knew how, I would steal it and use it as my signature.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

I just want to put it all together.

Multiple family members in different cities heard a voice and felt compelled to read religious materials. We were given what seemed to be tasks/tests that involved both a spiritual component and the increasing ability to hear/feel the voice's directions. Some of us have a non-verbal, invisable enity physically attached(?)/ within our aura, and others have percieved the energy as different from our own. We see these enities as "gifts".

As we were close to compleating our tasks, we saw and talked to unusual, golden people that others did not hear. When we were done our tasks we walked into a grey space that took us into a huge, bright, dome like space with hundreds of other adults in small groups. Waiting2 saw odd (aliens?) beings in the grey room. When we returned home we were shocked because we thought we were going somewhere to do a job.

We have been tested and told we were not crazy.

We are waiting for an unknown event to do an unknown job. The event feels to be near.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

I am honored. Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join