It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah delivers vote of no confidence for 'climate alarmists'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Seems Politicians made a stand against science once and for all.

Link

random blurb:

In the heat of the debate, the representative Mike Noel said environmentalists were part of a vast conspiracy to destroy the American way of life and control world population through forced sterilisation and abortion.

just...no comment beyond....naa, wont even comment on that either.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
LOL It just gets better and better.

The US's most Republican state passes bill disputing science of climate change, claiming emissions are 'essentially harmless'

The measure, which passed by 56-17, has no legal force

But it does offer a view of state politicians' concerns in Utah which is a major oil and coal producing state.

But this is my absolute favorite:

As Noel explained: "Sometimes ... we need to have the courage to do nothing."

Again everyone - nothing to see here - just "have the courage" to go back and stick your heads in the sand, that's it bend over nice and good...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I don't like the specific rejections of "climate change" being generalized to a lack of environmental concern. If the only way American life as we know it can be sustained is by environmental destruction, whether here or abroad, I'm all for destroying it, and really dead at that.

The other idea I reject is that detroying the American, consumerist, hyper-materialist way of life as we know it is the same as creating a substandard way of living. That's the tacit and brainwashing suggestion to make people super scared and dumb.

join