It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Conspiracy That We Are All A Part Of.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Thanks for the information. I've learned something new, thought I've always believed this, just need a term for it.

It's a paradox... there are individuals as well as there is the all.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

I would have to agree with what you say...

Star for You...

So why has this Conspiracy that is that the human species Conspires against LIFE?

There is of course a Reason for this, otherwise the experience of the Mind would not involve such a holographic experience.

My desire is to Awaken the "Inner" Mind (the Partitions of the Mind) to this fact, and discover why this Conspiracy was introduced...

Most shy away from wanting to know but really it becomes quite plain...

The Mind is the One that Creates...

Yes, what we regard as our reality is definitely a holographic experience experienced by the "Inner" Mind in the environment or confines of the Soul.

I have found this Not by guessing, but have been shown by the "Outer" Mind the Construct and the Workings of both the Mind and the Soul (that manifests the experience for the Mind.) I have also learnt some of the Geometric Language produced by the Mind and how the Construct works that produces the Holographic Experience in the Soul.

But really we never stop learning about the Self (a partition of the One) as what has produced all this is the Parent of us, that is the partitions of the main construct that contain LIFE or Awareness.

Just as our Parent Creates so it teaches its offspring to do likewise.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

So the Soul is a reflection of itself between the interface of the mind and all experiences.

LIFE is the MAN inside the nucleus the "Child".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

It must have been the "Outer-Mind" that showed me why the reason/purpose of a minority of Homo Sapiens that are aware though want control for their own materilistic desires/intentions. So they choose to dwell into negativity and pain and suffering to take instead of give to their Cosmic Brother's and Sister's and take for their own self-gain. This is probably what is meant by the "Fallen-Ones", who only want power for themselves and ownership of something that will never ever be theirs. They choose to stay here for eons and riddle Humanity with lies and deceit so only the few will benefit to fulfill their own materilistic desires because they know they wil never ever have the winning hand, when that day comes, the "Dark Knight" I was told, "Give Mercy, To Those, Before He Begins". And I have always been fascinated by the "Dark Knight" as have seen this in visions and portrayed in movies suchas Lord of The Ring's, I haven't seen the movies fully only picked up on the Dark Knight in there as look familiar. The reason I have been fascinated because I have foreseen the scale this Dark Knight and it's followers go to, to regain their made-up reality. I'm not a follower, only fascinated by the lengths an entity will go through to keep something that has never ever been there's.

Where There Is One, There Is Another.

Good / Evil.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Star and flag!
Thankyou for an insightfull OP and thread.

Would be very interested if you would share some light in the character of the geometric shapes which is used to communicate between outer and inner mind.

This came to my mind reading the posts: The inner mind is the One connecting us all, the outer mind is created for the sake of One to experience itself, rather than dwelling in perfect infinity.
In other words a dynamic creating the Universe (in this dimension that is).
How we got into the conspiracy, the source going to sleep forgetting itself, making us individual and vulnerable to control.... hmmmm
Maybe it was a necessary part of the process... If the source at all times remembered itself, the experience of the conceptual world would never have the same impact.
Neither would the awakening, when the 'new' light dawns and we see who/what we truly are...
It would just be the same...
So maybe everything are indeed perfect, what we´re experiencing now have been the reason and the original wish for creation.... 'Us' to be awakened, being able to exist into hyperdimensionality.

Just my thoughts... Again thankyou for a very inspiring thread.
The picture of the Soul you posted is very interesting... Like it is pulling me into a vortex, seeing all kind of shapes and forms... Exiting!

Love and respect

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Thank you for your post...

Indeed you are heading toward freedom which you came from in the first place...

Please read my new post in full as each day I am exposing the interpretation of The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

Starting with the opening of The First Seal.

The Writings (The Revelation of Jesus Christ) as you will see is far, far Different than what is thought today and Involves The Soul and the True Mind and Not the “Species” on Earth as so many claim in Ignorance of themselves regarding "The True Mind" or LIFE.

You are a Partition of The True Mind and shall always be… Death is overcome through the knowledge of LIFE The LIFE in You which is your "True Self" and the Flesh nothing more than an experience you arehaving…

Although people look at this book as a religious writing I am showing what it is really about having been through the Revelation myself just as many others have in the Last 2,000 years.

It is about the Evolution of The Soul that is The Metamorphose f the Soul all the Partitions of The True Mind pass through even those Not of the Earth have been through in the Past.

This latest Thread....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will disclose what has never occurred to the human “Species” and involves The Technologies of "The True Mind" which produces The All.
I shall also freely give some little knowledge of those things not of the earth and give some little into Exploration of The Books (Universe) using “Transport Interfaces” explaining their Simple Technology which we will all witness in the 7th Chapter of The “Book”, The Earth and The Species (Human).

This Knowledge is already in you, so you just need to continue awakening and TRUST the LIFE (True Mind) in Yourself.

We are all entering a time of rebirth and then to enter the “Seventh Chapter” of this Program.

The end of this to this “Book” is NOT now.... but yet 1,000 years away at the End of the 7th Chapter.

But then What happens is nothing at all like what the negative perceive.

Soon to come No more Death No More suffering but only LIFE eternal in the 7th Chapter of this unique Experience, involving "The Metamorphoses of The Soul"...

Not a single Soul Lost.... but All are retained and return to the knowledge of our real self.

The negative in this present world, is only Program without LIFE and causes us to cry out to our "Outer Mind" thus making the Link between The "Inner" and "Outer Mind" (Your Father) and become “The One” again, Knowing All things...

God Speed good Friend…

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Thank-you my loved friend

Noticing a strong alignment with what you're sharing here, I will surely follow the thread in the link provided.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Why did everyone look at the darn Matrix movie and assumed it all to be reality, I mean you may hold some points but the brain does hold thoughts, and we do see with our eyes. Our brains do produce chemical reactions, these chemicals then produce emotions, feelings across our bodies.

Try this experiment, close your eyes and see if you can drive your car with them close. You will hear a big Boom....after you hit something.

Same with the brain dead " no neurons" experiment.
You are unable to function because.....you are brain dead, no electrical impulse traveling in your brain then good bye, you are dead. It's a fact documented, it's real, welcome to the real world.

With the spiritual side of things and whit the souI I will go so far to say that Astral Projection is real, but this is a bunch of hog wash.

edit on 11-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

Why did everyone look at the darn Matrix movie and assumed it all to be reality, I mean you may hold some points but the brain does hold thoughts, and we do see with our eyes. Our brains do produce chemical reactions, these chemicals then produce emotions, feelings across our bodies.

Try this experiment, close your eyes and see if you can drive your car with them close. You will hear a big Boom....after you hit something.

Same with the brain dead " no neurons" experiment.
You are unable to function because.....you are brain dead, no electrical impulse traveling in your brain then good bye, you are dead. It's a fact documented, it's real, welcome to the real world.

With the spiritual side of things and whit the souI I will go so far to say that Astral Projection is real, but this is a bunch of hog wash.

edit on 11-4-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

The first you describe are the physical facts: the brain (and other factors e.g. the heart) producing chemical reactive compounds, thus creating a bodily reaction.
In fact it's a multi-way interaction between sensory and reactionary/cognitive functions.
All connected within the physical 3d reality.
As a health care professional I deal with such subjects daily, indeed interesting.
IMHO this is not the subject here, it is beyond that, nothing to do with the functioning of the apparatus, but about linking into the awareness being the cause before all this.
Both interesting subjects, but from my perception it is the latter the thread holder emphasizes.
Awareness is for example not created in the brain.
I for one seek to explore into these issues, realizing they are the only way to real freedom for us all,
and would love for you to join.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

The first you describe are the physical facts: the brain (and other factors e.g. the heart) producing chemical reactive compounds, thus creating a bodily reaction.
In fact it's a multi-way interaction between sensory and reactionary/cognitive functions.
All connected within the physical 3d reality.
As a health care professional I deal with such subjects daily, indeed interesting.
IMHO this is not the subject here, it is beyond that, nothing to do with the functioning of the apparatus, but about linking into the awareness being the cause before all this.
Both interesting subjects, but from my perception it is the latter the thread holder emphasizes.
Awareness is for example not created in the brain.
I for one seek to explore into these issues, realizing they are the only way to real freedom for us all,
and would love for you to join.

What you have written is a FACT.....

To add to this, your statement, is in vain...

I only desire, more would wake up to the "FACTS" you have presented here....

Excellent Post....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
yea it's all a matrix that constantly bull#s you
you are just the sum of your input and reactions
try some cheese
www.1minpages.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thank-you …
Wish more would see, but also know things take their time - patience is not always easy balancing when love and compassion moves one.

Been looking into the link provided, which looks truly insightfull.
Happy that you share this.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

The LIVING ONE is in fact The MIND.

YES IT IS YOUR MIND that is The LIVING ONE….

I agree with you on everything else you wrote in your opening post, apart from one thing.

The mind is not The Living One. The mind has obscured the Soul, and while we function (sadly) primarily through the mind on this level of the story, it is the Soul that is The Living One.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

To answer your U2U...

The Soul is the "Processing Construct" It is what we Dwell in, and is NOT alive.

The only" LIVING ONE" is "The LIFE of GOD"... That is why we call it LIFE and NOT Soul.

Old Quote;

Jesus said, Quote;

"He who has found the World,
has only found a Corpse

And he who has found a Copse,
is Superior to the World."

Also according to Biblical writings, it is reported that Jesus said, "In your Patience Possess ye, your Souls".

The word "Ye" refers to "The True Mind", "The LIFE of GOD" or "The LIGHT of MEN".

The Soul can't possess itself.... but We that is to say The LIFE or "Awareness" also in old Christian writings was referred to as "The True Mind", is able to Poses the Soul as the Soul has been Created.

by The [b[LIFE or "Awareness".....

Old Christian Script called "The Thunder Perfect Mind" also bears testimony to this as Well.

www.gnosis.org...

Other early Christian writings such as "The Acts of John 87 to 105" also verifies this as well.

I can't change anything in these writings but only note what is written.

Also was declared Brain Dead as in DEAD in 1973 lasting for more than 30 minutes according to medical staff.

What is taught in Religion never existed as taught, but I did Return to The ONE and since then have leant much.

I was shown the Souls and they looked like this.

So I do NOT have to "Guess", as I have seen First Hand... Having experience what people believe to be death, and returned to your world to be a Witness of "The LIGHT".

This Drawing is 100% Accurate and is the "Partition Map" of the Soul, showing "The SON of MAN" also referred to as "The MAN Child" in the Centre.

NO Guess work Here. I was Shown this by The Son of MAN himself, also referred to as The MAN Child shown in the Centre of the Soul.... "The LIFE of GOD" being my Witness...

If you want to know the truth regarding this, ask The Christ Himself.

I am sure He will show you, if He desires to.

Just as He showed me as well as over the last 37 Years +.

I received teaching from Him Most days, and nights over the Last 37 years + and still am today.

I would rather believe and follow The Christ, than follow after the Human Species, who returns to the ground.

This thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
explains All and I am sure you will find that churches, Cathedrals, Monasteries, Buddhist temples, Mosques, Government buildings, public buildings, Palaces etc display much of this in the decor, windows and pavements all across the earth in most Countries. You just have to look and as J.C. said recognize what is in your sight.

But in the above thread it is NOT for discussing religious beliefs, but rather to show to others, what I have been taught by The Christ through "The MAN Child" also known as "The SON of MAN".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join