It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lurkers of BTS and Mutter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
At the moment we have a list of lurkers on ATS/ BTS if you know of anyone that may be LURKING or stalking you please feel free to drop in and say hey and why you feel you are being LURKED, tell us how they *lurked* you and we will move them to the top of the "LURKER" board

LURKERS beware we have this....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I've been watching YOU all week!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
what are you talking about, that you have a list?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
LF8 is at the top of the leader board, he has the best tactics i have ever seen, followed by RA.....

we are putting a list together of all the people that while on ats/bts, watch into the mutter, until they step in... you'll catch on soon enough

[edit on 16-2-2010 by psy_smurf]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When people are babbling on mutter while looking at it in recent posts and in the actual threads that they are reading,they sometime observe that there is a conversation going on and at times,they (the lurker as you call them) sometimes get involved,or don't.

There are people that often enjoy watching mutter as there are times when it is quite amusing in many ways.

Being an avid mutterist,there are times that I don't care to partake in the conversations that are going on as I am engrossed in reading a thread,have walk away from my computer,and other distractions that occur.

I don't often "LURK" as it were,although,there are those who do and all I can say is I hope you enjoy Mutter and ATS CHAT and join in as well.

ATS Recent Posts

ATS CHAT

...and instead of naming people to your thread PSY_SMURF,maybe you should let them participate in your thread if they wish.

...and A special message to the unknown lurkers...

Thanks for reading my post.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What is the bait?

How are you going to get these professional lurkers, to come out of the closet and post in your thread??

What's in it for them.....?

TUP....Nice speech!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Mutter is the bait, in random chat start talking about whoever you think is lurking , and behold, a lurker will apear....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Have you guys talked about me yet?

My ears aren't burning, but it is cold outside...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Are you putting yourself on the list LadySkadi??

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
No... I'm not really even sure what is going on... I'm just randomly popping in
and than going back to ATS... Never mind me...

Doh!

I just figured out the game as I'm typing this. Damn, I'm slow tonight.

:shk:

Slips back out...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
*lurks...

[facepalm] I can't believe you started a thread about this.

---------->

Brilliant!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I do enjoy the Hit And Run tactic from time to time...Kinda like George telling a joke only he felt was funny, then announcing "Okay, I'm outta here folks!"...

Does that count?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well I am new to ATS/BTS and it takes I while for me to open up and share my thoughts.
Most people I talk to, (the real world) don’t understand the deep thought I have about some of the insights I have about the world around me.
Many people have made me feel that I read too much into things and that I am foolish the way I think of things, I have fallen in love with a woman who shares many thoughts with me and I her.
She is helping me to break out of my shell with baby steps, AD you are the greatest and thank you.
So as a newbie, I do go through other threads and by doing this I am realizing slowly that the people here are good people. I will start to open up and share.
Now I wonder if a shy newbie I me will be labeled as “LUKER”, I hope not.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/148ff37d1886.png[/atsimg]

LOLOLOL

[edit on 2/17/2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMustang

Most people here (I’ve found) are incredibly kind and love helping out each other which is by far more so than on any other site I’ve ever come across, it is a real community here so welcome to it and it's great that you have found someone that shares the same thoughtsand opinions as you in AccessDenied.

I'm happy for the both of you and in the short time I’ve known AD she seems incredibly kind herself aswell and seems like such a great member to ATS.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Let me make it clear to everyone.... there is nothing wrong with lurking..... Everyone does it, the people in this thread are just brave enough to admit it... Welcome Black Mustang, if you are in the lurk, feel free to drop into mutter, we would love to chat.

As for all the other lurkers out there that are reading this thread, you know who you are, just leave us a post, the lurkers love reading other lurkers posts....

I am soon to post a list of the most eager lurkers, with permission of the mentioned lurkers....

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by psy_smurf

My name is Rising Against and I'm a lurker!

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I apologize, I am the hit and run queen. 90% of the time completely unintentional.

I ask a question. Then I get distracted. Nixie gets distracted easily.

It often looks like this:

Nixie says something on mutter. Decides she wants a cup of tea. Goes to get a cup of tea. Puts the water on. Notices a houseplant is dry. Goes to water the houseplant. Looks out the window, and notices cloud, then goes to the weather channel to check the weather. Then notices some movies she needs to return, and goes to put them in the mail. Has a four year old, who can't find Buzz Lightyear, socks, is afraid of something in the basement. Or I have pretend to be a pirate.Has two cats. One wants outside, one wants food.

You get the pic...

So if I hit and run, just wait, I will rmember and come back and ask what the conversation is about.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
NOW THAT IS WHAT i am talking about.... that has to be the best reply to this thread, if we had the moon system i would give you 5.....

this thread is intended to do just that..... get to know the more humerous part of ourselves, what the point of logging on to ATS and BTS every day and just read all the serious and interesting threads, i dig going off and thinking, F##k so and so was funny today... Humour makes me tick, the more i laugh and keep people sharp , the happier i am each day, and this thread, see's the humour in you,

RA also awesome, typical LURKER anonymous line.... Thank you

Enjoy fellow Humans

[edit on 17-2-2010 by psy_smurf]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

no need for apologies, I enjoy the hit-n-runner as I am one myself!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join