It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWII Monument Dedication

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I jsut like it was fitting to start a thread on the dedication of the WWII memorial. Ive sat and watched this and it is truly touching. Just shows how much these men and women did for us. THEY GAVE US FREEDOM

Here is to the GREATIST GENERATION

THANK YOU

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I agree. And I'm happy to report we are, according to the mainstream media, only 75% vulnerable now, one of the four targets talked about ad nauseum has gone off without a hitch
Kudos to the Greatest Generation, and Kudos to those who prevented whatever attacks we will never hear about.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Kudos to the Greatest Generation, and Kudos to those who prevented whatever attacks we will never hear about.

Agreed.

We owe a debt that can never be repaid.

I used to watch my grandfather limp around from his wounds in that war... but I was lucky, alot of others family members never made it back home. Here's to them. *raises drink*

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My profound thanks to the Greatest Generation who allowed me to live such a wonderful life.
They, literally, saved our world.
Thanks to all who fought that war, those who stayed at home and worked the defense plants, all the Rosie the Riveters and, to my daddy...
He fought in North Africa and the South Pacific and never bragged about his exploits or thought he'd down anything special. He saw it only as a duty.
joey (obviously a "daddy's girl" even at 52---I just wish the old man was still around to see the monument to his service).

new topics

top topics

join