It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which route did you choose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

the point is the differenciation between truth and lies for a conscious living

you can be of lies from powers supports leaning on truth base justification, so that what make the sense of change being good, anyone can benefit from, moving is always a representation of the right to good living sense

but truth is being you the representation of conscious reality being, so it depends only on you, that is how you cannot set it for granted to all, a lot of people dont care about the information on their reality existing as positive and mean directly to be positive living of lies powers supports, it is not even a matter of choice, it is really the identity of living itself,

you can be a living static that move for gains to its static expansions
as you can be a living move for life truth moves

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Im pretty sure youve mentioned it in another thread, about english being a second language.

And maybe I DID misunderstand what you were trying to say. But I wrote how I interpreted it.

Geez, we didnt have to get to personality bashing and name calling.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by H4W4II4N_PUNCH

Score!!

I think that is the point of this thread, to learn from each other.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
We (m'Bride and I) chose the path of simplicity. We didn't feel that there were only two choices, but a myriad of choices -- as with foot trails, many can lead to your goal...... some are more scenic, some sacrifice beauty for brevity by being a shorter path. I choose the scenic route, thinking that the journey is the better part of the trip.

Now, all the above sounds rosy and fuzzy, and it is, but it is still our truth.

We moved to the Cayman Islands and strived for a self-sustaining life. Sure, we are dependent upon the stores for many goods, but our lives would not end without those goods. We grow foods, love each other, and place a high value upon a sense of a communion with the Earth and the heavens above.

I have to accomplish something beneficial every day. I work for money, as does my wife, but in between those jobs and responsibilities, we LIVE, and we do things that will benefit us. We learn....... Dear God [or entity of your choice], let me never stop learning. Let us always be hungry for knowledge and let us always be hungry to share the fruits of our labors with others. The older I get (52 now), the more I think that I was born to witness the changes, and help others to survive them.

I don't concern myself with 2012 or end-times works. I can't affect that, even if it does have merit. What I can affect, is the lives of people around me here and now. Good works should be done quietly without fanfare, and for the goal of helping those that need it, rather than peer recognition. I feel comfortable saying that here, because I doubt very seriously that any of the other 1500 inhabitants of this peaceful chunka rock have even heard of ATS, let alone visit here.

I used to hate those I couldn't understand. Then, one day, I realized "they" are not so different -- "they" just dance to music which I am unfamiliar with.

I realize life on this plane is fleeting, and can vanish in a moment.

I love to feel the burn of my muscles doing work, doing play, working for the sake of it.

I love the clear night sky, and its markers.

We live very simply, and are blessed to have simple desires, and want for nothing.

I love being loved and loving another.

I could be gone this time next year. Would I be missed? I'd like to think so, but it really doesn't matter. If I am gone, I join the fabric from which we were spun.

I am about as flawed of a human being as I've ever come into contact with. My faults are legion, my virtues few. I will always try to give the gift of laughter [however, this is not one of those times, regrettably].

Peace

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
We (m'Bride and I) chose the path of simplicity. We didn't feel that there were only two choices, but a myriad of choices -- as with foot trails, many can lead to your goal...... some are more scenic, some sacrifice beauty for brevity by being a shorter path. I choose the scenic route, thinking that the journey is the better part of the trip.

...Good works should be done quietly without fanfare, and for the goal of helping those that need it, rather than peer recognition. I feel comfortable saying that here, because I doubt very seriously that any of the other 1500 inhabitants of this peaceful chunka rock have even heard of ATS, let alone visit here.

I used to hate those I couldn't understand. Then, one day, I realized "they" are not so different -- "they" just dance to music which I am unfamiliar with.

I realize life on this plane is fleeting, and can vanish in a moment.

I love to feel the burn of my muscles doing work, doing play, working for the sake of it.

I love the clear night sky, and its markers.

We live very simply, and are blessed to have simple desires, and want for nothing.

I love being loved and loving another.

I could be gone this time next year. Would I be missed? I'd like to think so, but it really doesn't matter. If I am gone, I join the fabric from which we were spun.

I am about as flawed of a human being as I've ever come into contact with. My faults are legion, my virtues few. I will always try to give the gift of laughter [however, this is not one of those times, regrettably].

Peace

Beautiful Post!!!! I also agree and live by the morals you present in your reply

And i take a second to think of all the people that live their lives and never reach this level of understanding. The ones that become lost in material objects and can only find self comfort in "peer recognoition" and not able to see these true virtues from within themselves.

I feel concern for these individuals, yet i respect their differences and hope they find peace within themselves. They are simply dancing to their own music
I realize that i am also a flawed individual, but i am always seeking to learn from different perspectives out side my own to have a better overall understanding of different situations.

In the end i know that true love comes from within and you have to be comfortable and happy with who "YOU" are and it is indeed a remarkable feeling to love and be loved by another.

i applaud your logic

Thank you for your post
Well written.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Nice to see that there are still warm-hearted people, which is encouraging.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
On planet earth, humanity is at the largest crossroads it has ever faced. Our size and technology has given us the power to separate our inner worlds of thought and emotion from the outward worlds of consequence in reality. This creates an illusion of power because we see no feedback from our world regarding our behavior. By inertia, we assume there are no rules.

Yet paradoxically this freedom has not given us more meaningful lives. We pursue pleasures, and then become bored, but knowing nothing else repeat the same patterns. We work to afford these pleasures, and while concrete reasons are elusive, we do not like our jobs. We have become disconnected from our world and have lapsed into an inner world with no objective. This lack of direction precludes accomplishment. The same problems persist and the same "solutions" fail.

Our survival balances on the hinge of two dysfunctions: Our behaviors do not reflect what is necessary for our future survival and success as cultures. And there is no reward or meaning that can be derived from this directionless behavior. This is natural hurdle for a growing species to face, but if we do not overcome it, we will not survive the evolutionary challenge of our growth.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I chose my own route. I chose not to follow the herd.

2nd line.

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
We just startet our club as planed. We will begin very small in our little "Stadt" Adliswil, near Zurich Switzerland.

The Homepage is online, the statutes sit. So we will now begin to search members in switzerland, to begin spread the words of ultimate truth - Love.

Here more Info about our Association:

Purposes:

The association's aim to deepen the communication between interested members on various issues. These are: Evolution of man, common and essential questions in life, mental development in general, exploration of new money and economic systems, philosophy, the question of the importance of "being" and their objective and consistent implementation of these, harmonizing ways of life and wisdom. The obtained knowledge will be shared with the public. Actions of artistic nature will be used for external communication, to fund this, collected donations and membership fees will be used.

Source: resonanz2010.org...

I believe the time has come to evolute our hearts and brains. We have seen enough violence, wars and Injustices. We stop hate, greed and intolerance. We see the potential of Human Mankind, every single soul. We are able to create a new paradise on earth, but we must also do it consistently and not just dream and speak about it. Our Love is infinite and we let wither all.

It's not that hard to make the first step, if you believe in Love (God).
Learn to feel the good feeling if you give back something. Or if you make a gift without expectations. We must learn so much, and there is so less time left to change ourself in what we really are.

We are not born to work and consume like insane. We are not born to eat fruits, growed on an other continent. We are not made for Legislation. We know what is right and what is not, we know how bad and ugly we are, we know it all. But in public, every man on earth sounds nice and social, but if they get might - for god's sake!

We are not born as murders, rapists and sadists. We are the only species on earth that is able to feel love and forgiveness. PLEASE DON'T LET HUMANITY DIE! What is the worst thing we can do? - To ignore our potential, or to abuse it for our pleasure.

I stand up now!

In deep
Peace, Love and Respect

CushyCrux

[edit on 9-4-2010 by cushycrux]

[edit on 9-4-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
And sorry again for my english

top topics

<< 1   >>

join