It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sceptic has close encounter with 'alien'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A UFO sceptic was left terrified and running away so quickly he twisted his ankle, after seeing a mysterious craft and an otherworldly figure in Exmouth’s aptly-named Phear Park.

He said: ‘The object was round, about 30ft in diameter and 100ft long, with blue and red flashing lights on its perimeter.

‘It appeared to land at the top end of the park by the bowling green. My dog started to growl when what I can only describe as a white shape came towards us.

I was transfixed because it made a droning noise, which sounded like “my, my”.’

However, Mr Shaw said he remained a sceptic and was at a loss to explain Saturday’s incident

www.metro.co.uk...

How can he remain a sceptic still after seeing this?

To be honest he could be outright lying but why would he?

I want to know if he experienced any missing time, they dont usually appraoch you for nothing, abduction?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
And would yea belive it after seen it right in front of him an he still blocks it out not believing his own eyes, that Tell's yea a lot about how fearful Sceptic's are about UFOs, mind you Iv seen a few more than 8-9 times since 1967 an I would'n say I was Fearful more like apprehensive, Peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I guess at this stage the guy is still trying to make sense of an experience that defies what we here on this planet describe as logical.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Please participate in the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Springer...

top topics

join