It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spooked docks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
A ghost busting 19-strong team of experts has started a two-night investigation into ghostly goings-on at Plymouth's naval dockyard.
The team of psychics spent Friday night examining psychic activity in the Hangman's Cell.

They were also investigating sightings of a girl's ghost seen playing in the Master Ropemaker's House the Navy allowed the team in after reports of strange sightings around the dockyard.The people who work here report activity to me all over the place, it's rampant. Researchers include psychics, mediums and paranormal scientists from Brunel University, the Society of Metaphysicians and the Cornwall-based Paranormal Research Organisation.

Links
P.R.O
S.O.M

Im also wondering if any of you have ever seen Most Haunted on Sky and digital FTN they do the same sort of stuff as this but it runs for about 30 mins I think its a realy good tv show creeps the hell out of me.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ill check out the website you provided, and yes i have seen that show you are talking about ....It is CREEPY.
I don't know why warhappy is laughing maybe he's gone nuts?
P

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Very interesting. Wonder what their findings will be????
Maybe warhappy is laughing at the comical ghosts, kinda look like Casper's friends....keep us posted on the outcome.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Warhappy
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Is there something funny? No doubt you'll probably be warned from one of the mods because of that. Back on topic- If I had that channel I would totally check that show out, too bad I dont get it

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
you should be able to get it TekNo , they also have it on dvd they caught some good orbs and stuff on cam and thigs that moved etc this team that going to the docks is just like the most haunted team but they look like a reaserch based team though

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here is an interesting link on the BBC website. Seems like they found something interesting.

No results published officially yet...

news.bbc.co.uk...

top topics

join