It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Response to the Growing Influence of the 9/11 Truth Movement.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I must have said a dozen times on this site, its all part of the plan.

They left enough evidence - which would have been easily concealed - that just oh-so-conveniently found by countless people including credible people.

Its going to happen fast, Israel or the US bombs a ton of civilian Arabs, suddenly 'the smoking gun' is revealed implicating Israel in 9-11, and the world will 'see the light' and kill every Jew they find, such is why Jesus suggested Judea flee in to the mountains for Matthew 24.

Al-aqsa will be destroyed, temple rebuilt, Jews and Muslims will wipe each other out as per Albert Pike's plan, and then Christ appears via hologram to unite everyone in one religion...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Ridhya]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It wouldnt let me edit. Anyways,
DONT pass it off because its in the bible, I am agnostic myself, just look at it as another piece of the puzzle.

Zechariah 12 says the world will invade Israel but be wiped out, I can only assume this would be the nukes Vanunu spoke of.

Going to be a sad coupla years...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
I must have said a dozen times on this site, its all part of the plan.

They left enough evidence - which would have been easily concealed - that just oh-so-conveniently found by countless people including credible people.

Its going to happen fast, Israel or the US bombs a ton of civilian Arabs, suddenly 'the smoking gun' is revealed implicating Israel in 9-11, and the world will 'see the light' and kill every Jew they find, such is why Jesus suggested Judea flee in to the mountains for Matthew 24.

Al-aqsa will be destroyed, temple rebuilt, Jews and Muslims will wipe each other out as per Albert Pike's plan, and then Christ appears via hologram to unite everyone in one religion...

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Ridhya]

why should the world kill every jew just because their secret services are found to have been implicated in 9/11...?

thats ridiculous

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
What do you think the Nazis concentration camps were for?

They were either extermination camps or work camps - or both

snip anti semite rubbish and lies

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Alfie1

Alfie1, I'm curious...

For those of you who like to say, "There's no hard evidence," what the hell is your idea of "hard evidence," then? Do you want a photograph of Cheney detonating explosives outside the WTC? Do you want a taped conversation between Bush and bin Laden talking over the details of the WTC attack?

Will it take the Bush administration, the CIA, and whomever else in our govt. played a part coming out and publicly admitting guilt for you people to accept it? You probably would find a way to debunk even the things I just mentioned, so there's likely no "hard evidence" that would pass your test anyway. Why don't you just say it, "I won't accept any evidence as valid, no matter what it is."

By "hard evidence" I mean something which would prompt a law enforcement agency to act in the first place and which could ultimately be put before a jury with a resonable prospect of getting a conviction.

If some truther theories are true there are very many possibilities as to what that evidence might be.

For example, if WTC 1, 2 & 7 were rigged for demolition then the explosives, detonators, det. cord etc had to have come from somewhere, there must be records about it's existence. It must have been transported to the WTC site; what vehicles, from where, who drove ? There must have been teams of installers involved, who were they ? They must have known what they were doing, there is only a limited number of people who are qualified to do this work. Were they employed by demolition companies ? How were they paid ? Presumably security was paid off to turn a blind eye.

Truthers do not have a shred of evidence to fill in any of just those few blanks. Let alone no plane at the Pentagon or Shanksville. If AA77 and UA 93 turned up on the bed of the Atlantic Ocean or buried in Texas that would be "hard evidence" but it hasn't happened.

Another important potential source of evidence would be people confessing to their involvement. The fact that no-one has done so in the best part of 9 years speaks volumes. Please don't tell me they would be afraid to. There must have been many of them and it is inconceivable that not one has become consumed by remorse, become terminally ill, died, got religion, become a drunk whatever.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Jeez you guys need to read better...

reply to post by alienesque

Thats exactly my POINT they're going to prove Israeli mossad was involved but instead of specifying they're going to generalise... the illuminati WANTS majority of Jews wiped out... as well as Muslims and Christians.

reply to post by dereks

The Nazis told them they were for their betterment - what do you think FEMA tells you theirs are for?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
I stopped skimming the link after I seen:

A peer-reviewed paper published in the Open Chemical Physics Journal on April 3, 2009,2 reported that a little known high-tech explosive called nano-thermite was found throughout the World Trade Center dust.

But after crucial scientific evidence emerged in April 2009 to challenge the official story of how the towers fell

Was worth a laugh. Is that the only "new evidence" you guys have? Paint chips?

Paint chips have put people in prison, drops of blood have freed people from prison... new evidence is still evidence.

There is no statute of limitations on murder, in every murder case ALL new evidence is noted, and investigated.. even after someone has been convicted.

9/11 is an open murder, why is that new evidence is not followed up on like every other murder case?.... give this case to some salty old homicide detectives who will do just that, and they'll get the the bottom if it

Keep in mind this case was supposedly 'solved' by hand picked political insiders with no experience.. before 9/11 how many homicide cases in US history have politically controlled "commissions" solved?.. none. have police depts done away with homicide detectives in favor of "commissions"?, uuuhh no.

This case has been "dead ended" by politicians, who are known liars, for a reason.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EndtheFed

Thank you, and the Sons of Liberty agree that the FED should be in the hands of the people, but i must remind you that the "power brokers" who tell the politicians what to do, will do no such thing, via the Supreme Court or otherwise. The people who allowed 911, are the same group who did JFK-RFK-MLK. The NWO runs things now, and have since 1974 - or 1904- take your choice. If you choose to be a revolutionary, be careful who you wage war against. Ergonomic 531

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ergonomic 531

Thank you, and the Sons of Liberty agree that the FED should be in the hands of the people, but i must remind you that the "power brokers" who tell the politicians what to do, will do no such thing, via the Supreme Court or otherwise. The people who allowed 911, are the same group who did JFK-RFK-MLK. The NWO runs things now, and have since 1974 - or 1904- take your choice. If you choose to be a revolutionary, be careful who you wage war against. Ergonomic 531

Ergonomic: I don't see, after re-reading EndFed's post, how it got you started talking about revolutionaries in any way, or the NWO running things for however long. And, he was posting about events related to 9/11, not on topic but closer than you were. And your talking about the "Sons Of Liberty" and "waging war", I hope you are not trying to derail the thread, which is about world media's changing reaction to 9/11 truth(?!)

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hmmm... Washington Times publishes pro-9/11 truth article with seemingly no smirks, grins or X-files music?....

The Washington Times????!!!!

A lingering technical question about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks still haunts some, and it has political implications: How did 200,000 tons of steel disintegrate and drop in 11 seconds? A thousand architects and engineers want to know, and are calling on Congress to order a new investigation into the destruction of the Twin Towers and Building 7 at the World Trade Center.

Washington Times Source

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join