It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli cult leader charged with enslavement & rape

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I don't care if I stand alone in the truth. I was 100% on the money and if no one else can see it for what it is than I guess I should be happy I can at least see the truth. And also dont let your hate for Israel cloud you it could have easily been another country like Iran. And I bet the minions would be on my side then. What a shame this world has slipped to this point we are seriously screwed when simple truth is lost.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

This was already posted yesterday:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Subjective Truth, just give it a break already.
"I didn't fix your spelling errors."

Come on, man. It's not your duty to correct people who post here, so just stop already.. you're ruining this thread.
This has nothing to do with anti-Israel motives. Yes, it is possible that Israel can do wrong..but this isn't about that, it's about a cult leader.
So, quit de-railing the topic!

Anyways, back on topic... thanks for the post, OP. Always interesting to hear about those pesky cult leaders. The fact that he fined people is pretty hilarious though.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

If you don't see what this is about I am sorry but I think if you look a little closer you might see it. Take away Israel and replace it with Iran and do you think this thread would have looked a little different?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This thread is not about each other. The topic is: Israeli cult leader charged with enslavement & rape. Stick to the topic now, or warnings will be handed out.

Thank you.

[edit on February 15th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

So you are saying the OP is not using Israel to gain flags? Also like I have said before but it was removed I can see if Israel was not pressing charges against him it would be an issue involving the country. But it is not like he was wrapped up in the flag signing the national anthem or anything like that.

Also this is not off topic because the OP said it himself. I am so happy to find this first. Now I will get all the stars and flags. What exactly did you mean by that please clarify it for all of us.

Also does ATS have any rules about pandering for flags and stars? I am kind of new and for some reason it just seems wrong to me. I know it is off topic but if a moderator or someone that has been around awhile could send me a U2U I would appreciate it.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As has been pointed out above, this thread is a repeat.

Please add any relevant comments to the existing thread found here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join