It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Destroy a 9/11 Truther

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Sorry I couldn't realize if you were joking or not, my eyes were on that squirrel drinking a guinness.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oh, and this disinformation agents thing is amazing. I wonder sometimes if people actually have this job, or if several people here had schizophrenogenic mothers.

Would disinformation agents actually know the truth, or would they be $10 an hour typist who just randomly put opinions down? Seems like they wouldn't actually know the "truth", because to many people knowing the "truth" could be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
WARNING before you get as mad as i did, just know this is satire.

Oh and to who ever said lighten up, face those who's family members died, and tell them the same, for all you know one of them is here reading this right now.

A great crime against humanity is to turn news into satire, to joke about suffering. This just goes to show how desensitized people have become to real world events, that they can poke fun and joke about thousands of deaths for nothing other than entertainment.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Stuship

Seems like they wouldn't actually know the "truth", because to many people knowing the "truth" could be dangerous.

Yeah, it would financially crush the truth movement cult leaders, they can't have that happening.

Would disinformation agents actually know the truth, or would they be $10 an hour typist who just randomly put opinions down?

I get paid $23 an hour to post disinfo for my dark overlords, kthnx

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Damn, I need to ask for a raise.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Funny after watching this I wold say it was 100% backwards.
Truthers are the ones who consider themselves “Unrecognized Geniuses, who need to feel superior to others” which is why the rest of us are called sheeple by truthers.

Truthers are the ones who troll sites trying to start arguments, and start 99% of the trolling threads on ATS. For example, one of the movements proudest ATS members was such a troll that his screen name is now an Urban Dictionary definition:

Killtowning:
To evade argument or discussion on an internet forum when you are unable to defend your position, by accusing the person you are debating with of trolling, shilling, hating etc and other handwaving distraction tactics.

Named after the forum posting style of killtown (an extremely annoying 9/11 "researcher").
killtown: *makes unsubstantiated claim*

other poster: *proves him wrong*

killtown: you're a troll and this forum is full of haters, shills and trolls! why does the admin continue to allow the trolls to keep posting here!?

I loved the bit about “Debunkers spend every minute verbally assaulting, slandering, intimidating, them in to shutting up”...
Yeah, debunkers harass innocent people:

They have visited Mrs. McClatchey's office and called her at home, posting satellite maps of her property and accusing her of digitally altering her photo to insert a fake smoke plume. The bloggers have picked apart her story, highlighting inconsistencies in different news accounts and questioning her motives. Others have described her as "surly," "hostile," "irate" and "defensive." People have called her at home, accusing her of being anti-American and of "holding the photo hostage."

This Killtown, whoever he may be, I find it very disturbing that this is a 16-page attack on me personally," said Mrs. McClatchey, who opened her real estate company a year and a half ago. "My business is named. That hurts me personally. It's pretty disturbing. My whole life is out there, a map to where I live, a map to my office. It's a safety issue for me. There's some crazy people out there."

Debunkers pull crap like this:

There are 100's more videos of truthers pulling such inappropriate crap, and truthers made such fools of themselves that even Ron Paul had to distance himself from their cause:

I also enjoy the bit about “going after the weakest strawman, pointing out the tiniest flaw”, when that is the basis of the truth movement, picking apart the tiniest flaws in what happened on 911, and basing your theories on it.

I could go on, but its such a 360 degree attack based on truthers own tactics and propaganda that its not even worth any more of my time.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

I get paid $23 an hour to post disinfo for my dark overlords, kthnx

You flatter yourself.

Of the 5 or 6 regular debunkers , your not on the radar.

Your use of insults and name calling is counter-productive.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by humilisunus

Telling the family's their was no planes, mini nukes, bombs in the basement, secondary explosives, thermite, missiles, space lazers, haarp earthquakes at ground zero, airplanes carrying bombs, holograms, some of their family were in on it, some off them were killed off in secret airports, dumped in the ocean, phone calls were faked, crashes were faked, firefighters that died were in on it, other officials were in on it, to name a few, is nowhere near a "crime against humanity" as laughing at truthers.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I also notice the Trusties have a LOT more to...type.
Paid by the word?Column inch equiv.?
And we all know about 'projection'
''You're a liar!''
''No you are!''
Stop it,both of you!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Ron Paul's actually a basic conspiracy theorist:

dsglop's channel

Yeah, conspiracy theorists won't like him...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Did any of you see this video after watching the one in the OP? (it was under related videos)

Thought that was pretty crazy... FCC?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Thanks for proving my point even if you didn't understand it. Making fun of any death is wrong. It just goes to show what kind of sick people are in our societies.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

You got it in that first video:
“I cannot talk about 911 because I would be a laughingstock and it would ruin my career”.
Because 99% of the population knows that the basic premise of the official story is correct, even if flawed in the details. Listen to the crowds response in the videos above, that tells you a much more accurate percent of how many people believe in 911 truth as opposed to slanted online polls that truthers sway in their favor.

For example, Impressme tried to make a poll on ATS....
Well duh...
Its a conspiracy site, how did he expect that to come out?
Hello...

...And don't tell me that people from other truth sites were not told to come here and vote on behalf the movement in that thread as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostR1der

Uhm brains!!! Silly monkey this was a joke on the debunkers not on the truthers.

SFB

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
For one its war profiteering and there has been some people on the inside openly admit it was a 30 year conspiracy. They'res just alot of tale tale signs that show that the government isn't telling the whole truth about what happened rather they did it or another country did. The tempered steel on those buildings can withstand 3200 degrees before warping and jet fuel reaches a maximum of 1400 degrees so thats not what collapsed the buildings. So NIST comes back with the whole thermal expansion BS.

2nd, it's impossible for commercial planes to fly 500mph at such a low altitude because of thick our atmosphere is compared to how incredibly thin it is a few miles high.

And 3rd, no building in the history of man has ever collapsed because of a fire. China had a sky scraper that burned worse then any of those 3 towers, they had to let it burn out because they couldn't put it out and it still stood, no thermal expansion there. The empire state building was hit w/a bomber war plane during WWII that was loaded with explosives (which is far more dangerous then jet fuel) That building still stands and was repaired quickly.

I use to believe terrorists infiltrated out lands and played war games against us so we couldn't find the high jacked planes, I joined the army and went to Iraq. After researching this for a long time and seeing some of the stuff I did while I was in Iraq I don't agree with the war and I don't believe we were terrorized.

What our gov. is doing is exactly what Hitler did, a country isn't born of hatred and just wanna kill everyone. Hitler convinced his country that they were being terrorized and attacked and anyone who supported those terrorists (Jews) were also terrorists. Bush made the exact same speech Hitler did about having to leave our country to defend it and giving up freedoms for protection word for word Bush said exactly what he did. The Germans honestly believed they were fighting a war on terror and believed Hitler was a great man, He received the Nobel peace prize, was in time magazine as man of the year and so forth. The Nazi symbol also was a symbol of peace for thousands of years, that's why Hitler used that symbol, they were fighting terror and fighting for peace.

Again, I use to believe the opposite but not anymore, our country's gov. is corrupt, America has waged a major war on an average of every 20 years since this country was born which is statistically more then any other country during its span. Democracy never lasts more then 200 years and out time is up!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by defcon5

Ron Paul's actually a basic conspiracy theorist:

He is a truther secretly in my opinion. Get all the votes from the intelligent half of Americans but still get some support from the dumb, blind, imbred second half who think steel structures spontaneously collapse.

Its what I would do too.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The thing is, for someone who is secretly a "truther" to become high up in the system, for example Ron Paul, you need to come out and voice your opinions strongly as he does, but not give away to the fact that you really know the truth about much more than you're letting on.

We all know Ron Paul knows the things we know to be truth as well. However, he plays his roll well and honestly if he keeps up the good work and plays his cards right he really could be president. No one knows what is going to happen during the rest of Obama's presidency, I truly doubt anything positive will happen, in fact more than likely hell will break loose before it ends.

Ron Paul just needs to shove his foot in the door and speak properly to the nation and he will have everyone eating out of the palm of his hands. I'd really like to see someone who knows what needs to happen to this nation to keep it alive become president. I doubt it will happen in my lifetime and I'm only in my early twenties... that's pretty sad.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
goddamn the beginning of this thread was soo sarcastic that i thought you guys were serious. fffiiiiwww thats a relief.

I was already getting mad because of the ignorance but then found out that it was me that was ignorant to the sarcasm :p

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Ted Gunderson? Really? Have you bothered to do any research on the man? He is the biggest fruitcake on the "truth" side.

You told me Maj Gen Stubblebine was the biggest fruitcake.

Did he pass the torch, or is this what the OS side is left with?

Name calling and sticking their tounges out.

He's just verifying the accuracy of the 1st sentence of Crito's post: "Ad hominem arguments are all al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists have left in their arsenal." Some of them are so dense thay fail to see the irony of their statements in the context of the post they're replying to.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xBWOMPx
The tempered steel on those buildings can withstand 3200 degrees before warping and jet fuel reaches a maximum of 1400 degrees so thats not what collapsed the buildings.

JP4/8 certainly can burn through steel:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc4087690c3a.jpg[/atsimg]
Also the fuel was the accelerant, there were lots of other things burning in the building besides fuel.

Originally posted by xBWOMPx
2nd, it's impossible for commercial planes to fly 500mph at such a low altitude because of thick our atmosphere is compared to how incredibly thin it is a few miles high.

BS...
Royal New zealand airforce Whenuapai Airbase open day, 757 Highspeed Fly-by.

This Boeing 757-200 of No.40 Squadron, Royal New Zealand Air Force, is performing a 350 knot pass at 100 ft, before displaying the 757’s awesome power-to-weight ratio with a 45 degree climb out to 7,500ft. The video was taken at RNZAF Base Whenuapai, Auckland, New Zealand, probably at the 2004 Air Force Open Day."

350 Knots is greater then 400 Mph...

Oh, and before you bring up Titanium engines...
As anyone who has bought Titanium Dive Equipment can tell you, Titanium is weaker then steel, not stronger then it...
Another truth movement lie that they spread as fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join