It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Destroy a 9/11 Truther

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This is too funny, not to have its own thread - a little light-hearted departure from all the bickering, anyway. (and a lot of 'truth' in there, as well
)

Enjoy...

[edit on 2/15/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I'll use this next time some crazy twoofer spouts some rubbish about physics and that the boys in Iraq ain't kicking butt in the name of freedom!

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
How about the "Family Guy Visits Ground Zero" episode where Peter Griffin explains the irrefutable logic that justifies attacking Iraq and Iran.

It's all about terrorism you know. Has nothing what-so-ever to do with oil, gas, wealth and power.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
That was pretty funny. they forgot to mention to ask these questions:
"why would America bomb her own buildings?"
"If it was an inside why has nobody gone public?"

Never Forget!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yeah, I think the criminals who run our government realize they're not going to be able to get away with that excuse again. That's why the propaganda outlets are talking about nuclear weapons programs now when, in fact, Israel is the only Middle East country that has refused to sign the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. For some reason the American people aren't hearing the truth.

NOTE: Above image is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
creativecommons.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
How about the "Family Guy Visits Ground Zero" episode where Peter Griffin explains the irrefutable logic that justifies attacking Iraq and Iran.

It's all about terrorism you know. Has nothing what-so-ever to do with oil, gas, wealth and power.

Gotta love Family Guy, that video is hilarious! But it is also dark in the fact that it shows how eaisly people can be manipulated into believing propaganda. Brian's explanation of the events of 9/11 make the whole thing seem even more complex.

For anyone interested, Seth MacFarlane (creator of Family Guy) was apparently scheduled to take a flight on one of the planes that ended up getting hijacked on that fateful day. True Story.

[edit on 15/2/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

How about mommy telling them to stop watching stupid Youtube videos and get a job or she will throw him out of the house....

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
I'll use this next time some crazy twoofer spouts some rubbish about physics and that the boys in Iraq ain't kicking butt in the name of freedom!

And what did Iraq have to do with 911? Please show me the connection between 911 and Iraq that justifies invasion.

Kicking butt in the name of freedom?

Killing civilians for oil you mean.

Also physics clearly show that the official story is a joke.

edit: Or were you being sarcastic? I hope you were.

edit 2; Lol, you must be, I should've watched the vid in the OP first, never mind.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This is complete and utter garbage, you people need to get a life, rather than sitting in front of a computer trying to preach to all and sundry. As regards to those cartoons, how old are you? cartoons are for children. I was only going to stick around if we were to debate this properly. However, now I see that this thread is full of immature people who don't respect their countries I am out of here, Good bye to you sir.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Great video

I really like it....and debating the subject further does nothing to bring about change. Arguing with people who still buy the official story is like beating a dead horse.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Great video

I really like it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Lighten up, Francis.

The purpose of this thread was brief departure from everything you've just complained about, to give everyone a little humor in their day.

No matter which side of the fence you are on, 1) these are tactics used by both sides and 2) there are still many unanswered questions.

Good day.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

How about mommy telling them to stop watching stupid Youtube videos and get a job or she will throw him out of the house....

Hilarious.

Yes, naturally every 'truther' must be a pimple-faced, overweight, immature, reclusive, adolescent malcontent that has nothing better to do but search conspiracy websites and play world of warcraft*

Keep thinking small, Sparky.

*(assuming that's still popular(?) I honestly don't know)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Lighten up, Francis.

The purpose of this thread was brief departure from everything you've just complained about, to give everyone a little humor in their day.

No matter which side of the fence you are on, 1) these are tactics used by both sides and 2) there are still many unanswered questions.

I am more lighter than you will ever know
I was acting out the book silly! did you not watch the video? you have to be pretty darn stubborn and closed minded to believe that 911 was carried out by a bunch of islamic fundamentalists.

That said, show me evidence

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

you have to be pretty darn stubborn and closed minded to believe that 911 was carried out by a bunch of islamic fundamentalists.

Why would their religious beliefs preclude from carrying out complex tasks? I've heard this before and it always amazes me, the pure bigotry of that kind of statement.

Would someones religious beliefs automatically preclude them from being a doctor or engineer or lawyer or scientist?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Why would their religious beliefs preclude from carrying out complex tasks? I've heard this before and it always amazes me, the pure bigotry of that kind of statement

I will answer that because perhaps I am not making myself clear. I am no biggot.

Why is there currently a war in afghanistan? why is the US army in Pakistan and Yemen? what do we hear in the media everyday? when I mention islamic extremists there is no racism or religious hate, this is what was used as the cover story for 9/11

To suggest to me that a small group of extremist of any colour,creed,race,religion carried out the act of 9/11 is completely absurd, please research the entire subject for at least an hour before you retort.

To give you a helping hand please look up CNN/FOX NEWS/ABC and type in islamic extremists, there you will see the spin, I believe its under one umbrellla nowadays 'terrorism' 'terrorism' 'terrorism'

[edit on 15-2-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I stand corrected - my bad

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ad hominem arguments are all al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists have left in their arsenal. The facts just don't support the official lie. Unfortunately for them the 9/11 scientific truth movement is chock full of credible experts, like 1000+ architects and engineers, scholarly professors and even high ranking former law enforcement officials like

The pimply faced kids are the ones signing up to fight and die in wars of aggression against people who haven't done anything to us, 'cause duh gubmint sez dem al-Quiders are gonna get us.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hilarious. Both videos.

I had a small epiphany this morning. I personally don't have a lot of passion in this subject, but I don't buy the official story at all, anyway. I just don't claim any version of the facts as truth... There is just too much that is not clear. However, one big thing the OS has going against it is that noone in the public forum has seen the whole official story. It was horribly obfuscated, as I recall (definately prepared to stand corrected). The version that the public was able to read in paperback form was just what was left after removing the large black lines and editing for readability.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crito
Ad hominem arguments are all al-Qaeda conspiracy theorists have left in their arsenal. The facts just don't support the official lie. Unfortunately for them the 9/11 scientific truth movement is chock full of credible experts, like 1000+ architects and engineers, scholarly professors and even high ranking former law enforcement officials like

The pimply faced kids are the ones signing up to fight and die in wars of aggression against people who haven't done anything to us, 'cause duh gubmint sez dem al-Quiders are gonna get us.

I think your post demonstrates the poverty of credible support that there is for 9/11 conspiracy theories.

You cite 911AEt with about 1000 members. When you look at the membership and discount the number of electrical engineers and landscape engineers etc and architects , like their leader Gage himself, who have no experience of high rise buildings, how much relevant expertise is left ? Richard Gage's level of expertise is such that he thinks juggling cardboard boxes is a fair representation of the WTC towers collapsing.

Compare that to the American Society of Civil Engineers, who do not take issue with NIST's findings, and they have a membership of 76,495.

You trot out in your clip Ted Gunderson. He is put forward as an FBI man who knows 9/11 was an inside job. Turns out he retired in 1979. How old is he for Pete's sake. What does he know of what went down in 2001 ?

You shoot yourself in the foot by drawing attention to the miniscule professional support for 9/11 CT's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join