It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

model UN also a joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
i just came back from 2 days at the model un held in my city, during the course of debating the resolutions previously agreed on they had a fake news cast which said that US had begun to invade iraq a resolution was later drafted and an amendmant proposed demanded that george bush and tony blair appear before the ICC for war crimes
what a joke

posted on Mar, 1 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
My son is participating in something called that. He is fairly nonplussed about the deal. He also had to sit through some Islam is Good training that he really didn't like.
Interesting how even in this country this country is attacked.

posted on Mar, 5 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
The UN are a joke when it first formed which was the league of nations then changing to the UN it was doing a good job, now it is just burocarcy. If Bush senior and major had finished Sadam off in the last gulf war then there would be no need for this now, but the UN in all it's wisdom decided against this. When America and Britain go into Iraq and WIN then the United Nations should hang there heads in shame and all the countries that opposed our coutries should never be allowed in the UN again. Or even better the UN disband and a new organisation take over with the US and Britain the main sides and also the countries that are backing war.

[Edited on 5-3-2003 by Crawford]

new topics

join