It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction: IRAN will acquire NUKES and ISRAEL will do NOTHING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I predict that Iran will eventually have a nuclear weapon. In the middle east, there will be two countries with nuke, Iran and Israel and there will be peace in this Mexican standoff.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by asala]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
opps, I misspelled prediction. Now that is pretty embarrassing

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Also, you spell OOPS with 2 o's.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well minus the epelling errors you have a valid point i mean the iranians (there leader) might be crazy but they know israel isn't stupid enough to just nuke a middle eastern country that could spark WW3 without thinking things through most likly you MIGHT here of ex spy's being killed or a bomb going off near a nuclear arming facility that might be mosad or MI6.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And people also forget that Iran is run by religious zealots who believe they are living in the age of the return of the Mahdi and they will help bring about his return. They are not scared of nuclear war....

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by saabacura

Prediction: Iran already has the fissionable material for at least two nukes (supported by IAEA documents, and others); they will lean heavily upon their allies-of-the-day for triggers, delivery systems.................. and Israel will do nothing.

I have to hope that Iran becoming a nuclear weapon power will bolster MAD in the area, and lead to a standing-down of tensions in the Middle East. I don't believe that is how it will go.

Iran might utilize the M.O. of Israel -- never acknowledge the existance of nuclear weapons, but still hint at them in order to enforce threats. It's worked well for Israel so far.

I hope that the government of Iran has matured to the point where they want to LIVE and trade and work within the global economy. I don't feel it, but I can hope.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
i predict its an elite plan for a war this summer, israel will strike sooner or later, and iran will attack back...

this summer when the Euphrates dries up, the kings will come from the west

if you watch the news, USA, israel, and NATO are trying to get as many people on their side, clinton went to saudi arabia and they worked a deal

top topics

join