It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question regarding Restricted Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Why are we having so many "Restricted Post" as of lately, and why can't we see them?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Because Skeptic Overlord or somebody had the brilliant idea of restricting access to the Mud Pit. Go here to learn more and tel him what a stupid idea this is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Keep in midn you should purchase access soon before th price goes up to 3500 ATS points.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
OK, help this newbie out . . . where is the store?

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thimp
OK, help this newbie out . . . where is the store?

Click this Link, look to the left for "ATS Store".

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Go to the "MemberCenter (U2U)", which is located on the far right of the menu above, to access the ATS Store.

[Edited on 5/29/2004 by Bangin]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i had to purchase it before it went to 3500 points. well, i think this is a somewhat good idea.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't like restrictions so I purchased access. Is this the last day to get it at 500 points anyone? I thought I read the other day that for 3 days it could be accessed for only 500 points but would jump up after that. I'm still relatively new here. What do the other purchase items do such as turn off censors etc.? If anyone wants to u2u me go ahead, I'm curious. I didn't even realize what the points were for until sometime after 1000 points I believe.

For the new folks here, the place to purchase items is found by: clicking on MemberCenter (u2u) near top right of the screen, then click on ATS Store on the top left of the screen under the ATS Special Features.

I had to hunt for this since I never had before.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Because Skeptic Overlord or somebody had the brilliant idea of restricting access to the Mud Pit. Go here to learn more and tel him what a stupid idea this is.

Yup, NothingMakesSense, you own the corner market here. You think that you rule the roost on brilliant idea's and if you don't like a decission, then it shouldn't be valid. Oh, wait, I guess that didn't make sense did it.

regs out...

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NothingMakesSense
Keep in midn you should purchase access soon before th price goes up to 3500 ATS points.

Why do you find it stupid?

new topics

top topics

join