It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Battle of L.A in 1942 was a Nazi Haunebu III UFO? New Enchanced Photos.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I know how many posts have been made about Nazi UFOs and about The Battle of L.A, but I havn't found any connecting the two.

"The Battle of Los Angeles is the name given by contemporary news agencies to a sighting of one or more unidentified flying objects which took place from late February 24 to early February 25, 1942 in which eyewitness reports of an unknown object or objects over Los Angeles, California, triggered a massive anti-aircraft artillery barrage. The Los Angeles incident occurred less than three months after America's entry into World War II as a result of the Japanese Imperial Navy attack on Pearl Harbor.

"Initially the target of the aerial barrage was thought to be an attacking force from Japan, but it was later suggested to be imaginary and a case of "war nerves", a lost weather balloon, a blimp, a Japanese fire balloon or psychological warfare technique, staged for the benefit of coastal industrial sites, or even an extraterrestrial craft. The true nature of the object or objects remains unknown.

"Unidentified objects were reported over Los Angeles during the night of February 24 and the early morning hours of February 25, 1942. Air raid sirens were sounded throughout Los Angeles County at 2:25 a.m. and a total blackout was ordered. Thousands of air raid wardens were summoned to their positions.

"At 3:16 a.m. on February 25, the 37th Coast Artillery Brigade began firing 12.8-pound anti-aircraft shells into the air at the object(s); over 1,400 shells would eventually be fired.[1] Pilots of the 4th Interceptor Command were alerted but their aircraft remained grounded. The artillery fire continued sporadically until 4:14 a.m. The objects were said to have taken about 20 minutes to have moved from over Santa Monica to above Long Beach. The "all clear" was sounded and the blackout order lifted at 7:21 a.m."

Here are the original photos and the stunning enchantsments done to them:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/280766c47e7e.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37e9c7db7ad0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2c4d76940b8c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fdfb3e4f40b.jpg[/atsimg]
www.rense.com...

Is it possible then, that the 'Battle of L.A,' in 1942, was a Nazi UFO, created using alien technology?

Here is what a Nazi Haunebu looks like, if they exist:

You can read more about Haunebus here:
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

If you have anymore information on this matter, or your own theories, please post.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Does any of this material have anything to do with that Iron Sky movie about Nazis in flying saucers attacking from the moon? Check out ironsky.net for the trailers, etc. I think this might be part of a promotional scheme ala The Fourth kind and 2012.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by godless

How is a photo taken almost 70 years ago part of the Iron Sky movie promotion?

It doesn't look like a Haunebu to me. Also the east coast would of been much easier to get to for the Germans. I think it might of been an ET craft. Afterall what else can survive a bombardment of 1400 shells?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

That's what I thought at first, but why would America bomard an alien UFO? With technology like that, the most they would be doing would be pissing off some aliens. By now, if those were aliens, we would all be dead after an invasion.

However, if the blueprints are true, the Nazi UFO could travel fast enough to get anywhere, they could have been investigating, not attacking.

Read about Operation Paperclip, it explains Roswell a good deal too.

Don't think I don't believe in aliens, I just don't think America would try to kill them without trying peace first.
I do however believe some aliens might be working with the government, or else did before. Just my opinion though.
Thanks for replying.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hmm i was under the impression they was shooting at paper balloons releaed by Japan to drop bombs on America using the jet stream....They did release thousands of them....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TimothyMartin

You do realize that Cyrex and Flyrex will kill anyone who does not watch their videos on their youtube site.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I seriously doubt the nazi's possessed this kind of technology at the time. They may have been able to create a saucer, but one to survive over 1000 hits of anti-aircraft artillery? I seriously doubt that.

Plus, if they had that kind of vehicle, dont you think the second world war would have come to an end right there, rather than 3 years later, for the other side

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

You have some good points, but I think before either of us could claim to be right, we need proof, which isn't going to happen anytime soon....

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Was not man made for the only reason it stay up after that amount of punding.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

Possibly the craft was ment to spy, and not to kill? The nazis might not have been able to use it as a weapon, but rather a means of transport and spying?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Battle of L.A is most definitely my favorite UFO case. I don't have a clue as to what it was, but i believe it was an object being fired upon and not simply a case of war nerves. Whether or not the allied forces or nazi's had access to such technology is open to question. One of the best cases for UFO's though imo. Over a thousand artillery shells?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I think the photo enhancements are a bit of a Rorschach test, you see what you want to see in them.

Before the enhancement, I see puffs of smoke. After the enhancements, I see puffs of smoke. If I was looking for something else, I might be able to see something else, kind of like looking up at clouds on a lazy Sunday afternoon trying to see what shapes I can spot in them.

They had a case of war nerves, and they initially started firing at a balloon, but after that most of the shells were being fired at puffs of smoke from the previous rounds detonating in the sky. I know many people don't want to believe that, but I think that's what happened and the evidence supports it.

But even without any aliens or UFOs, it's still a fascinating case. How can people get so jittery that they would fire so many rounds of shells just because a balloon was launched and they had seen some earlier radar blips over the ocean? And how can so many eyewitness accounts be so hopelessly divergent? Some people saw a few planes, some people saw over 100 planes, some people saw the light (the balloon) that started it all, and many of the eyewitness accounts are mutually exclusive, that is they can't all be right. Therefore, many of the eyewitness accounts MUST be wrong, regardless of what you believe actually happened that night. That in itself is fascinating.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The balloon theory would be plausible except for one fact....it would have had the absolute poo blown out of it from the anti aircraft fire.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Plus, if they had that kind of vehicle, dont you think the second world war would have come to an end right there, rather than 3 years later, for the other side

No.

A couple of prototype vehicles produced in no substantial numbers would not have won Germany the War.

Why do you think that a few disc-shaped , possibly armoured aircraft would turn the tide of the war?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Seems like the most logical answer, and until we get any proof otherwise, I think your answer would be the easiest to believe.

We can never find the truth without accepting that we were wrong about somehing.
So I guess I should leave this alone and keep searchng elsewere for the answers.
Thanks.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Not necessarily the discs themselves, but the technology needed to replicate the manouveres it performed must have been extremely advanced, which would have given the nazi's an advantage.

How come they could create a flying disc like this, but not create the first nuclear bomb? Doesnt seem to make much sense

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I still however believe that some extraterestrial force gave the nazis the information to create a UFO, just not a nuclear bomb.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Try listening to this new Joseph P. Farrell podcast on "Roswell and the Reich" as he has new evidence about Nazi ufos:

www.thebyteshow.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimothyMartin

I still however believe that some extraterestrial force gave the nazis the information to create a UFO, just not a nuclear bomb.

I guess thats quote possible

Im only throwing around my ideas. Trying to cover all areas using a little bit of logic, not trying to disprove anyone yet.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
For the benefit of researchers there is an excellent thread here detailing the events of the actual incident.

It doesn't have the Nazi UFO slant on it though only what was observed.

Personally i think that the Nazi's (if they had the ability) would have buzzed Britain before they'd buzz LA. It's a lot closer and would help power the propaganda machine of fear more effectively.

A Japanese UFO however...

-m0r

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join