It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And the world hates america....lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
May be in the wrong forum...sorry

www.aolnews.com...|main|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com% 2Fworld%2Farticle%2Fisraeli-cult-leader-goel-ratzon-faces-sex-charges%2F19357699

wierd isnt it????????????

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
you can rape 20 women, do a goat, and just be a piece of sheet in general... but when anything comes down to USA involvement they are some how worse..lol

I wish the USA would get out of all of it, and watch the world just crumble....

fing cave men!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Not quite sure how your link and feelings about America correlate???? Care to explain.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Consume data - cut from the same cloth that produced Vader
The cult leader, the ultimate fighting champion
The benificient, the lamb, the messiah, the religion
There's a thousand faces, more than the cross and the Star of David
I'm the combination of God and Satan
The humble shepherd, the son of lepers, the stuff of legends
The cult leader, I've indulged in the most disgusting of pleasures
Likeable and charismatic; my smilin face has been
enough to make a mother leave her children in a violent place
I turn knees to noodles; I make my female followers
want me until they pussy's drippin like fruit juice
The pervert, the pathological, the prophet

I program people to kill
The motiviational speaker, my words cause people to feel
It's mind control, let the cult leader guide your soul
Open up your eyes to the lies he told
The general, the chief, I be the political pioneer
The cult leader, you can believe in me, I am here
Bless the children, take you under my wing, shelter
Helter Skelter, this is it, you can't kill me I'll exist forever

[edit on 14-2-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

This is one Israeli man. He does not represent Israel any more than ummm..... say, John Edwards represents the United States.

So, I too, am confused as to how you see your thread as relating to how the world perceives America.

[edit on 14/2/10 by argentus]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
'Everybody hates America' has become a world-wide cliche. It has become a mindless catch-all for blame when anything doesn't go right in one's life. Wake up and discover you forgot to buy milk yesterday for your cereal this morning? Hate America. Can't find your keys? Hate America. Missed the bus? Hate America. Late for work? Hate America. Lost your job? Hate America. Don't like the way you look, your clothes, your house, your car, your friends, your life? Hate America. Change your mindset from a bad attitude to an attitude of gratitude for the blessings that you do have and stop hating altogether thus helping make the world a better place? Too hard.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I live in america, i get tired of hearing about how everyone hates americans... moar "racism" vs "americans" .... american perspective from other countries is usually depicted by the american government... not the actual people.. altho a big part are worthless, I prefer to be judged by being myself... its hard NOT to stereotype... simply because we are a flawed creature created to be imperfect... so, question the individual... not the individuals entire country please.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The excess of liberty, whether in States or individuals, seems only to pass into excess of slavery.

Yes, the natural order.

And so tyranny naturally arises out of democracy, and the most aggravated form of tyranny and slavery out of the most extreme form of liberty?
- Republic, Plato

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I love you all but there may be a reason why Japan hates America.

www.koreaherald.co.kr...
The world's most dominant and profitable automaker's recall of over 8.5 million cars has spiraled out of control. At first, it seemed to be a normal recall of defective cars. But the crisis Toyota Motor Corp. faces has surpassed the purely "business" level to involve political and geopolitical dimensions.

Many observers suspect something other than safety concerns behind the harsh response of the United States to Toyota's recall. To former Kia Motors chairman Kim Sun-hong, the U.S. reaction to the Toyota problem is an act of "killing the chickens to scare the monkeys."
"The message that Washington wants to send through the Toyota recall crisis is that other companies could also be put into such a quandary. The U.S. government wants its trading partners to heed the warning," Kim said.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Xagathorn

I have witnessed firsthand blanket prejudice against Americans overseas. A while back when I took a trip to England, as the passengers on our flight headed toward passport check the person who 'greeted' us made a derogatory remark over the intercom about Americans getting in line behind everybody else and waiting our turn. The whole place erupted in laughter. We hadn't done a thing but get off the plane. People from other countries would have screamed discrimination at such treatment. I doubt that happens here in America to incoming intercontinental flights. If it has, I haven't heard about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by redseal

So very right but I say instead of getting out we should show the outspoken enemies of America how we really can fight a war. None of the politically correct crap. Lets take the kid gloves off and let the pieces fall were they may. If I was weak and my country sucked I would hate America to.

top topics

join