It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 29to9
reply to post by Creatrix1

I know, Creatrix. Since discovering this thread I've been going back through everything I thought I knew about my own stomping grounds. On Capitol Hill, aside from the Capitol itself and its wings, there have always been three Senate buildings (Russell, Dirksen, Hart) and three House buildings (Cannon, Longworth, Rayburn), only now, there's a fourth House building right after Rayburn called the Ford House Office Building. And there's a Senate fountain on the Capitol grounds that I honestly have never once in my life seen or heard about.

Reminded me of another instance: when I was 9, my parents took me and my sister out of school for the month of January to drive from Toronto down to Florida, along the eastern seaboard. We spent a couple of weeks in Florida, driving all the way to Key West, then went home again. It was heavenly.

As I've mentioned, I've been a lifelong geography nut. As a kid I was a straight-A student. So I pored over maps on that trip. I was enchanted with the Keys and quickly memorized all the names in order as we drove to Key West.

But a couple of years ago I looked at them on Google Earth. Several names were completely different from the oones I remembered, and the cluster of Big Pine, Cudjoe and Summerland Keys -- that big group -- is completely new to me. It didn't exist back then. I give up. Maybe it *is* CERN.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by skorpius
Ok, so many of us are experiencing time shifts, but we are not talking about why this is happening? Maybe it's because with the way the world is gearing up for war. Maybe there is a huge Nuclear war that kills all. Maybe TPTB are altering time to change the world to a more favorable outcome.

I've considered that possibility. If a global thermonuclear war were being averted, even several times, TPTB would consider that messing with a billion small details and billions of trivial memories to be worth doing so.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
1. Mandela died in prison in the 80s. It was insinuated that the prison guards did it.
2. Billy Graham died.
3. Australia did not have a pointed tip. It was by itself, except for New Zealand which was to its northwest. It was far away from any other landmass.
4. There were many bombings in the late 80s in Ireland. It was a very busy time for the IRA.

When you mention that Mandela died in prison in the 80's, and that the guards were believed responsible, are you sure your not getting him confused with Stephen Biko? Because that is exactly when and how he died.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What if the past, present and future are all manipulable from a set point in time?

What if imperceptible changes that have direct impact on your personal perceptions allow you to "remember" perhaps clearly or vaguely certain events differently than others?

Have you ever seen/witnessed, lets say, a construction project and later seen that project had been completed, yet your perception tells you that it could not have possibly been completed is such a short period of time? Maybe a location that was vacant, where you found a building that wasn't there, yet there was not enough time for it to have been built? ... I could go on and on, but I think you can get the idea.

People that have these experiences where things have changed around them, yet no one else has seemed to notice it at all, have difficulty explaining it to anyone without appearing to be completely insane.

Fact is, that TIME, depending on WHEN you are can be changed. Perceptions in some cases are for some people not always so easily changed.

If you KNEW that something was going to happen at a specific point in time, in the future, and also knew how to make changes to that point in time and did so, then that act can have often unpredictable ripple effects in time. Some will notice inexplicable changes, most will not.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

Betty White died last year as far as I remember. I watched Golden Girls on numerous occasions with my grandmother as a child and I remember the news stating that she was the last of the Golden Girls to die. This would also mean that somewhere along the line Rue McClanahan died as well, but I don't remember it as she wasn't really a known name to me.

I didn't have much time to do research into pictures or anything yet so I will do that later. If anything else comes to me I'll be sure to post that as well.

Betty White is still alive and kicking they just celebrated her 91st birthday. I know he husband died recently and they had a big to do about it. Still though Mrs White is actully still doing movie and stuff she has a funn ass show on HBO i think about punking kids and she was also involved in william shatners burn, i think she also got involved in hassolfs or sheens too!

Yes Rue did pass away

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

Check out that thread. they experienced similar situations.

As for Nelson Mandela: mandelaeffect.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Something I remember finding rather odd was that Kosovo is in eastern Europe and not near the middle east, I know European geography rather well and have strong memories of a skirmish in Kosovo in 1998 that the US participated in on the side of the KLA, and that they were located in northwestern Asia and were absorbed by another country after the war failed to do anything but get the country bombed to rubble and left penniless. Clinton was blamed for it and our relations with NATO were strained because of it. I've checked on these and though the details are not at all close to how I remember it. Another odd thing is I saw a picture on the news of Obama and Biden standing next to each other and I was wondering if it was an old picture because I could swear that Biden died of heart issues a year ago... yet he is alive and taking pictures.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Nelson Mandela has died in this time line.

just reference , for timeline shifters.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
for me the day I NOTICED that Australia moved was when I was looking at google map checking out the quake in Indonesia, Nov 16, 2008 . That was the day I noticed Australia and thought I lost my mind, and then later a whole bunch of other things started being off as well, but I remember because of this thread, I was looking at google earth because of tsunami warnings.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is funny too, I can talk about Aliens, UFOs, just about ANY conspiracy in my real lfe, but never DARED mention this one.

This one scares the living &^*% out of me, because I just can't debunk myself....

And Nelson Mandella dying again, well every time he dies I start noticing things again, so this is a turning point day, lets keep our eyes open....

I Can't believe I am even saying this, but I can not debunk not matter how hard I try....

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   

JamesTheScribe
Compelled To Post...

I always thought I was good with geography. Looking at these online world maps, Australia does seem out of place. I remember it being like a big island out in the middle of nowhere with NZ being a good distance away...and all other land, for that matter.

I have a way to test this out. I have a world map that has been in storage for a while. It is an older National Geographic map, framed, circa early 1970's. It is an older one that still has U.S.S.R. on it. I am going to have to make an hours drive out to my storage unit just to see the map and see if my memory has failed me or if something else is at play. The suspense is getting to me now. I will either bow my head in shame of my dysfunctional memory, or take a picture of what I *know* I remember and post that picture on here. Either way, this question needs to be settled...at least in my mind.

As far as the others...Mandela: Never gave it much thought until I realized he was alive a few years ago. Graham: I'm so sure he died...but the available information says I'm wrong. I have known that it was Hiroshima AND Nagasaki for years...but that old footage of the bomb going off and the aftermath haunted me as a kid...I couldn't sleep because I was afraid that someone was going to drop a bomb on *us*.

Well, I will be leaving in about an hour or two to go check that map. I'll post my results.

By the way, 32 Male U.S.A. GA

--Peace

I have searched the thread high and low... so did you get to your storage unit? Was it different and blew your mind and scared you, or the same so the thread was blown off?

Soooo curious!

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I've noticed a bunch of timeline shifts recently, including the Australia/New Zealand thing. One shift I've noticed, that is a very small, but noticeable change is that I remember the sun being much yellower and more mellow when I was younger. One day, in about the mid-nineties, when I was at the outdoor pool I noticed that the sun seemed very bright and much whiter than usual. I've heard of some people having similar experiences. So, does anybody else remember the sun being more yellow and less bright? And maybe even slightly larger than it is now?

posted on Mar, 23 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RectusNine

Yes, VERY yellow, as all pictures you draw a yellow sun etc. Now Drawing a yellow sun won't fit with a realistic looking sky...

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I looked at a map today after the Papua New Guinea earthquake and I don't remember Australia being that close to the Polynesian islands, or Papua New Guinea for that matter, I recall there being a sizable amount of ocean between the two and thus making it a mystery how the Aboriginal Australians originally got there centuries ago since they had a large amount of open sea to cross. I also remember NZ being due east of it and not southeast. Just something else I noticed today

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Well I think I can remember enough details about this timeline and local events so that if I shift into one where some local people did not die,I will creep someone out big time. The major problem is that I think you might not shift unless you die due to random chance or bad luck. of course that would be your consciousness shifting into a parallel reality due to your body dying in a similar reality. You might think you had a close call or maybe you died In a parallel reality and your memories are jumbled because you merged with yourself from a parallel reality that was very similar to this one. In other words, when someone dies due to random chance, their consciousness jumps and they think they blacked out, fell asleep or blinked. Almost everything would be the same except they would be alive and there might be a few minor differences. You might be in a parallel universe because you died where you once were. Now if someone intentionally kills you, that intentional act likely happened in a vast multitude of parallel realities so you might not be able to shift. These are just my thoughts. I do wonder if I died on my way home one night and woke up closer to home, no problem. Some things did change.

Extra note. I think my previous theory is wrong. I do not think I died recently but details about a crash I read about last week changed already and the last edit date of the article was right after the story was first published. When I read it last week, the girl who survived the wreck was stated to be in the back seat with the two front seat passengers dead on impact. Now the story reads the survivor was a passenger in the front seat. That is different from just last week but the article shows no revision. They also removed a couple of links at the bottom of the article.

I found a second article on the same story, their news changed as well. They also removed links at the bottom of the news article and also changed the story so that the survivor was in the front seat but all these changes were done after the latest revision date posted on the site. I guess I could debunk this by saying online news sites may change their stories and remove links long after the stories are first published and not bother updating the revision dates. Maybe both online news sites are owned by the same company and they don't bother with little details like revision dates after they change the details of a story. not sure
edit on 3/4/15 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join