It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
[edit on 15-2-2010 by I.C. Weiner]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyone notice anything weird around June 2009? Time distortions (mainly time slowing down, also sometimes speeding up to the point of 2 days passing within what seems like minutes)?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
OK some of you are 100% convinced that you could of course not be wrong. And I think you all are....however....it is possible.

Quantum Mechanics states that all of time and space and an infinite number of dimensions exist all at the same single point of singularity. So all time, space and every dimension could exist in 1 atom (Bad example that, but easier to explain) The idea is that an infinite number of me and you can exist at the same time. The very existence of infinite means that there is a possibility that another you in the same cloths and with the same exact life exists somewhere in infinity.

Time does not exist either. You are early travelling through different layers of time.

So lets assume then, and most people think this is possible, that it is possible for you to flip, or swap place with a you in another dimension. Then one could assume that people here could be right. Which means there is another you somewhere in infinity , which could swear that NZ was on the right and not the left.
On a quantum level, everything is possible. Including time line shifts in the observer. On a quantum level, everything and nothing exists. On a quantum level, you are here on earth, but you are also current appearing simultaneously, at every single point in an infinite universe, and every single point in an infinite time.
People theorise that there must be some way of punching holes and travelling through these different quantum dimensions. I know people approach this from a pure math or scientific way. Which again, prove the possibility.
But I would approach this from a spiritual way. I would love to believe that the Buddhists have had it right from day 1. They think that you can cultivate the spirit, not the mind or body because neither the mind or body actually exist, and you can cultivate that spirit to dwell in a place in infinite nothingness. And within that nothingness everything that ever has or will be exists. And in theory, its a simple case of releasing your spirit back to the infinity of where it came from...or something like that.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
please keep these things to yourself and not clutter and hijack the thread... mod please delete.

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
jackieps and brokedown, thanks for the sane replies - me and my friend google have done extensive research on this subject. if you have time, look up my previous posts where i have shared my experiences.

pax, we debunked the geography thing on that other thread, i would swear i have told you this. it was a misprint on the maps that no one corrected.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
As far as the "power of suggestion" thing, I was perusing this site when I saw the words "New Zealand isn't where I remember it being" when I went to look at a map. That's when I realized that it was not where I remember it being, and THEN i came back to read more and saw that other people remember it being NW of Australia just like I did.
Since I hadn't read where people remembered it being when I went to look at the map, it was never "suggested" to me that it was NW of Australia.
For all I know, it *is* my faulty memory. I just know myself well enough to think that's not the case.
As far as theories, I have no idea. I agree with the person who posted something along the lines of how shifting timelines could explain people turning up dead/alive after we thought they were otherwise, but it doesn't explain how an entire continent and island could have been somehow moved...that part doesn't make any sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I cant recall any other memories of anythign else being different accept the fact that so many of you have mentioned australia being further away from most landmass on maps !

I too clearly remember seeing australia sitting on its own quite far away , i checked the map today and i can never remember new guinea sitting so close to the northern tip of australia like that its just odd looking !

Of course I didnt feel like this until i read this thread, maybe the collective of all of you remembering triggered me to believe this also , who knows but it does seem odd to me !
never like it was in primary or high school

28 male scotland !

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
so what happens to these old timelines/realities that some say they shift from, do they just keep on existing and carry on as normal without being there anymore.

OMG where'd he go.
no worries mate, he shifted to another time/reality is all.
oh well, life goes on without him.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
good theory pax - anyone else notice how people are not quite themselves, objects are out of place with no possible explanation, or buildings or trees suddenly appear/disappear? about a year ago i was riding my bike and talking with a friend when i noticed a cell phone tower. i asked him when they put that up, he said it's always been there. i had lived in the area for about a year and rode my bike for transportation and NEVER noticed the tower.

33/m/tx - i have more where that came from, gimmie a minute....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55
I think you should go and you know what yourself.
To come on a forum like this and start accusing everyone of being on drugs is obscene.

Most likely you are simply trying to divert the thread .... which I hope most people will ignore and retrace back to realize what was inititally being discussed.

Originally posted by Raist
I think a logical explanation for all of this is drugs/chemicals being introduced to one’s body. Many drugs/chemicals affect the memory,

Again, please retract your false statement and read my post in full. I did not do what you accuse me of doing.

Raist

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Let me repeat something I said on another thread.

One thing can't change. If one thing changed. Everything that the one thing was related to would have changed as well.

i.e NZ somewhere other than it is today, would mean that in the other realiy the tectonic plate movement that creaed NZ would be somewhere else, which means the entire tectonic plate map of your world would be difference to this world. Which would man that not just NZ would have moved. Loads of stuff would have moved. Oceans changed, world events, currents weather, other countries linked to same plates.

Do you get it now.

So in your world , not jst NZ would have changed. Lots of stuff that are linked to the creation of NZ would not exist. Australia would b different because the west coast would not have erroded over 1000's of years.

So, there must be something else you rember geographically that has also changed. I mean the African sub continent wouldbe differnt if the australian plate was different.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I've noticed whole buidlings going up in the city overnight but I've just assumed it was me that was crazy. Of course when you review it you justify your descision and assume you''re the crazy one that never noticed it.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by ppk55]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
(First time poster- long time lurker)

Everything I've been reading on these boards about time-shifts seems like a lot more than that. Some of these topics have nothing to do with time.

(What kind of time-line would you have to be in for NZ to move right up the coast of Austrailia; which seems to have moved as well?)

Isn't this more like (As another poster pointed out) An alternate reality? I, myself, have experienced several moments of "Wait- but i was certain..." However, I have always gone out of my way to check my facts, first.

I can say with a fair ammount of certainty that a lot of people are experiencing the same thing. With historical facts, with relationships, with geographic information. But do I think it's hysteria? Lying? Ignorance? Time or Space slips?

Couldn't tell you. I'm not a scientist. I'm intelligent, to be sure (as many of the posters seem to be), but I don't even have a guess.

Is it possible that a lot of us are experiencing something that has already happened? I was reading a post here ont he site about things happening over and over and over. Perhaps we're stuck in a loop of time- the same 2,000 years over and over and over. Doomed to keep replaying it until we get right. (Groundhog day from he2xl anyone?)

Same souls in the same bodies in the same historical time-line, playing out the same story forever and ever.

Shudderworthy.

On the same call, though; Based on my own experiences, there is something going on. People are aware of it. Not just us 'little folk' online- but I imagine the people higher up are noticing it, too.

If this is a time/space issue though; does anyone else find it distinctly possible that a great number of things that we think are extraterrestrial, or fantasy might be a product of that sudden movement?

Whole other can of beans, but the thought occured to me. aliens could be humans who simply evolved differently in another 'stream'. Faeries, Bigfoot, Nessie; all products of a seperate kind of evolution, a completely different set of events.

Just a thought.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by widdershins]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Sounds like that flim "Dark City" ...there strange pale aliens Tune the reality and alter it to test how we humans react.

No, I can honestly say I have not shared these expriences. Yes I have noticed things months after moving to an area and just not noticing. But that is not real evidence for this. Everytime I walk to a park near me I notice something different. I think thats simply because I can not experiene and view and log everything I see....there's just too much data.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I have no idea, there are many things, for one, like you, I felt that Aus was in the middle of water pretty far removed from land; but that was in like 87 when I last looked at a map for that area.So probably bad recall.Last time I went out with my mother and aunt for lunch they recalled a memory I don't even recall at all and it was not from very long ago.I wish I had pics from my childhood, but we don't really have that many photos, however there are photos of me and my children I really have no recollection of taking, and they were taken in like 2005 to '06.

several people(celebrities) I thought were dead that weren't probably just something about someone else dying, and me getting them confused for someone else. mostly because it really doesn't affect me.

the strangest thing was car trouble the car had since I owned it, and

suddenly it didn't have that stalling problem anymore, nobody fixed it. That's the one that stands out for me. But it could have just been build up in the converter and it finally blew out of the gunk so it stopped stalling.

The most amzing and only one that cant be debunked I am so tired of putting here so I'll copy and paste...

Member is on ATS now.

posted on 18-10-2009 @ 09:52 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

reply to post by Ethereal Gargoyle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It happened to me one time I was walking up to catch the bus to work in Philadelphia and I was UP to the corner at the one side waiting to cross to the busstop when I heard a terrible sound of a car's screeching tires, I knew it was coming for me, absolutely knew I didn't have any time to react and knew in my soul I was going to be hit by this car, I blinked in disbeleif and then I was a few steps from the corner behind this tiny little tree, and saw the car speed into the turn and jumped the curve and rode down the sidewalk till it came to a stop inches fom me when it hit the tiny tree. Wildest thing I ever experienced... That car jumped the curb right where I was standing seconds before, I don't know what happened I do know however that I would have been dead, should have been dead by that car!

someone please explain this one away, I saw a doctor at a clinic after it happened and told him what happened, he had no explanation, no signs of tumor or brain malMRI and ct and eeg performed).

[edit on 15-2-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
Not wanting to debunk this thread, I won't go on about the location of australia - as that is where i'm located, but more so on Mandella.... in my memories Mandella never died in Prison...

However I have experienced people passing on and then all of a sudden they're a live and kicking!

Also i swear I saw KISS the band doing their 'farewell' tour...then all of a sudden they're still rockin'........ I dunno.

guys keep a log of whats going on

in the KISS case honey, they've had about twenty "farewell tours", sorry, they kept saying they'd retire, all blitz to bring in patrons thinking it was the last last tour....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

you heard the screech, took a few steps and was lucky to survive.
No biggie, just because you did not remember moving in the face of fear dosen't mean you jumped into some other timeline where you were meant to avoid being nearly run over by a car.
proof is in the facts how people react to their fears

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by widdershins

i agree, they should be called "dimension shifts" or "jumps" - when i get a minute i'll dig up my previous posts accounting my own personal experiences, i.e. waking up and knowing immediately that i am not in the right dimension, saying out loud "this is not my dimension" - go back to sleep, wake up what seems like seconds later only to find i have slept 4hrs and now everything seems "right"...

i think either we can keep going with this thread and lump "timeshifts" in with "dimension jumps", or start a new thread for "dimension jumps". if i am not mistaken, there's one called "jumping dimensions: the infinite possibilities of the soul".

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Maybe there is something to this then because MANDELA IS ALIVE, Im from England and i saw the coverage of him being released from prison a while back.

www.youtube.com...

So im curious to see why people think he is dead?

[edit on 15-2-2010 by CodenameDoeB]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I first noticed differences back when I was about 8 years old. Things would change, I would point it out and the arguments would start. I gave up many years ago bothering to say anything about it.

1. First thing noticed - Florida peninsula would change from pointing to the southeast to pointing to southwest. This goes back and forth many times over the years.
2. Australia was much further east and south.
3. New Zealand was down by Tasmania.
4. Nelson Mandala has died/lived many different times.
5. Billy Graham has died/lived many times.
6. The World Trade Center did not exist when I went to NY and walked that entire area in 1974.
7. Indonesia did not exist or was very small.
8. A publication I used to read all the time during early high school ceased to exist/never existed by my senior year.

The work I have done in the military and civilian life has been based on the ability to notice the smallest differences/changes/features in things.

I really believe things either change all the time as the time lines merge and diverge, or this may be due to quantum fluctuations in our brains. Or it may be just a different type of brain malfunction, who knows? Maybe crazyness is relative and we all suffer some degree of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of an abduction case I had read about a while back that talks about the abductee being abducted by a UFO and then returned back to a time BEFORE he was even abducted.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join