It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Creatrix1

I'm still stunned by that tree incident. Yesterday (Wed.) on my way to work I inspected that wide tree stump. It was worn, weathered and grey. I still can't wrap my head around it. It's back to the way it was for four years, with just the first 3 weeks of August having a large mature tree blocking my path. I can't even mention it to friends and coworkers for fear of being thought crazy.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I know, Creatrix. Since discovering this thread I've been going back through everything I thought I knew about my own stomping grounds. On Capitol Hill, aside from the Capitol itself and its wings, there have always been three Senate buildings (Russell, Dirksen, Hart) and three House buildings (Cannon, Longworth, Rayburn), only now, there's a fourth House building right after Rayburn called the Ford House Office Building. And there's a Senate fountain on the Capitol grounds that I honestly have never once in my life seen or heard about.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Alert: I just noticed that there's a remake of the 1976 film "Carrie" coming out in 2013. "Carrie" was Stephen King's first published novel, if you didn't already know. But I digress.

When I saw that a remake was scheduled to come out in 2013 I did a double take and almost slipped into "dimension-shift" mode, because I could have sworn they already made a remake of Carrie. Then I looked it up. And yes, they did already make a remake of "Carrie" back in 2002.

Moral to the story is obvious: Don't make the same mistake I almost did.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I can't put my finger on it though...

Same problem here. But i can't get rid of this ridiculous idea that it has something to do with the CERN machine. To me it started about 3 years ago that's when I noticed changes, with the help of the New Zealand treat.

When did everybody else begin to notice change?
P.S.

Re: My recent post regarding a missing scence in "Back to the Future" (see a couple of posts farther up the page). Anyone remember that scene?

I do!!! I REMEMBER that scene cause I remember thinking that "Oh they had health nuts back then?" But yeah my stepfather was a healthnut sort of (took vitamins only ate wheat bread and had lots of wheat germ and granola) but the scene, are you sure it's missing? If so this is all too weird and I think I may have a nervous breakdown soon. Now it's even the kids who notice. My child has a friend her apartment number was 5 the first time she visited (without me as it's a short walk and she's thirteen) we both went the second time and her Apartment number was 2, we went again last week and that time it was 3 when we both walked there again, next time if it changes yet again I am gonna go bonkers and they're gonna have to have the men in white coats come get me!!! Now I remind you both children remember the numbers changing two times I only saw it twice so for me it changed once.

edit on 16-1-2013 by ldyserenity because: edited to fix quote

edit on 16-1-2013 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Okay and here's another one. I work in a motel as a housekeeper and rent a two bdrm apartment (NOT EFFICIENCY this is an actual regular apartment) out of the same motel, my work pays part of the rent. Anyway before there was a guy worker who (I thought) was messing up our rooms after I'd clean so that I'd look bad. I am a meticulous cleaner and have done residential and office cleaning as well as commercial cleaning before and never AND I MEAN NEVER had a complaint. And let's face it one and two bed motel rooms aren't very large so it's almost impossible to miss something. Anyway getting back to the thought that the other guy was playing around messing up the rooms to make me look bad, well he's now gone and it's still happening!

Yes it could be the other worker with me but we get along really awesomely and she has no motive because she doesn't want to be doing rooms by herself of course, she's 65 years old (the other guy did want me gone though because I got such praise). It was jealousy, well the other worker the woman has no motive and she helps me with rooms and both of us will check and recheck them and they will be fine they will be pristine and then the supervisor looks and things are moved from where we had them and there will be crumbs and even obvious marks on the floors we KNOW we have mopped thoroughly. Yes it could be the other current worker, but I can't see any motive or it could be one of the two supervisors just to keep us busy, though they aren't the type, I even thought it could be the previous female worker who left on bad terms, or even a squatter that kept our room key for the specific rooms there were problems with (they are typically the same rooms 116 and 135 and 136 typically) BUT we have security cameras that play straight to their living room via cctv 24/7. However they don't record.

I haven't declined the possibility of haunting, either; though she (the supervisor) is a Sikh and she performs her rituals with incense and holy water daily with each unrented room. So I don't know if that's likely either. But something is definately going on and I hope to get to the bottom of it. I may try saging the rooms all throughout, even the rented ones that have been long term,& just ask the person for permission or something. If then it keeps happening, then it's definately a dimensional thing.
edit on 17-1-2013 by ldyserenity because: Break up paragraphs

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Summerwind

I'm a Jew and I'm very familiar with all sorts of books. We are the Book People, are we not?

Yes, WE are - "we" meaning Jews, Christians and Muslims. We are all Peoples of the Book, the "Book" meaning the holy scriptures (the Torah, the Bible, the Quran).

Go to the 1935 Gold Blue Yearbook for the University of California at Berkeley. There, on pages 250-251, you will find praise of Germany on one page and a large Swastika printed on the other. The most curious thing about this anomaly is that there are so few links paying attention to this thing and I didn't even notice it until earlier this year, about a month after NASA had tested a 13,000 MPH delivery system, for use by the military.

I may be misunderstanding here. Why is this an anomaly? Up until late 1938 Hitler had a LOT of admirers all over the world. A famous magazine had a big interview, praising him a lot, even after the occupation of Czechoslovakia. And 1936 was the year of the Olympic Games, which were held in Berlin.
(EDIT: Sorry, I misread the year in your post. I see you talk about 1935.)

So, while I am not an expert on USA politics of the 1930s, I wouldn't be surprised at all if praise of Germany complete with the swastika (as a piece of information, much like you would include a coat of arms or the flag of a country) appeared in any USA publication of the time.

edit on 17-1-2013 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Dear LdySerenity, please don't hate me, but would you mind chopping up your story into paragraphs?
It's tiresome to read, especially after a whole day of reading texts for work.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There's a somewhat similar incident, also involving a tree (or was it a park?), described in F. Dodson's book "Parallel Universes of Self".
"Lost time": I've had that happen to me, once or twice, in my own home. No drink or drugs or any sort of mental confusion involved.
And members of my family - as a rule, the most rational and intelligent ones - have had a number of truly inexplicable occurrences happen to them.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by jeffkingman

I am new here and read your post. I an sure you are joking, but maybe I am wrong. As far as other peoples posts, I vividly remember Ernest Borgnine passing away in The mid 90's. I remember my grandfather and I speaking about it. It confuses me.

Not me... I have kids. Ernest Borgnine and Tim Conway have had to have been alive recently. They were the voices of two characters on Spongebob Squarepants.

I just heard that Conrad Bain(the dad on Diff'rent Strokes) died. I could have sworn he was dead since everyone else(almost) on the show is dead. I guess it was just all there careers that died.

Wouldn't it be awesome if timeline slips were real and I could control timeline them. I'd take my family on fancy exotic vacations and then jump to a timeline when we didn't so we'd remember it, but all our money would be back in the bank. Heck, I could eat like a pig and never gain an ounce

I can't say I've every experienced a "timeslip" that I could be sure happened. It's only ever been things like Conrad Bain dying. I'm no Conrad Bain expert. I'm awful at geography and History in general. The only weird thing I remember is from my childhood. A friend of mine was spending the night and we were renting a movie. He wanted to get that Fred Savage movie (I want to say it was called little monsters), but I insisted that we rented that before. I only remember it because we got into a huge fight.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The Billy Graham things get me only because I had an off-hand conversation with a stranger who told me that "Billy Graham was smarter than people think." She never really gave me an explanation for that remark. I wonder if she was referring to his mysterious death? Ah, who knows. Life is strange sort.

-TheGhoster

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

BUT we have security cameras that play straight to their living room via cctv 24/7. However they don't record.

You mean they are broken or unplugged? Or that they didn't record anything out of the ordinary?
Anyway, a camera in good working order facing the entrances of those rooms would probably solve the mystery.
If the building is low height, it's worth checking for possible traces under the windows of those rooms.
Less feasible is leaving an audio recorder in the room until the people renting the room return.

You mentioned crumbs, among other things. There is a possibility that squirrels are the culprit.
I have seen them wreck people's bags, kitchens etc. like you wouldn't believe it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

No it only plays directly to the closed circuit tv there is no recording kept, just streaming it through the television but also nobody watches it all night and day so it's possible someone could get in at some point without being seen but getting out is a bigger problem because if they slept there, they'd be seen leaving I am up at 7 am every morning so think if they got in about 2/3 am they'd have to be sleeping only a few hours and sneak away before 7am.

ETA: The squirrels would be a good idea and I know there's mice around but they can't move furniture!!! LOL. At least I hope not! I wouldn't want to meet a mouse or squirrel that could move an endtable!
edit on 17-1-2013 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I was wondering what was going on today when my car radio had stations set in a different order than the way I always had them. Two different buttons had been set to stations I listen to but they were not the correct buttons. I reset the buttons. When I found my radio set wrong again this evening I am wondering if my radio is just getting too old to hold the settings. I have no idea right now. I did find a radio station button set to a station I didn't know about. One of my relatives down the street from me had something disappear on her. We've been moving furniture searching everywhere with no luck so far. I felt like a different person this afternoon. I thought maybe it was because I got more sleep but it sure did feel different. Maybe I should check to see if I had some unexpected weight changes. Of course anything within a few pounds is not unusual for me. I can go to sleep and wake up a few hours later and be a few pounds lighter. It's not normal but sometimes it happens.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I see. Well, it sure is interesting.
Maybe checking the area under the windows for possible footsteps or other traces could reveal something.
Or placing an audiorecorder in the room while the guests are away. (You'd have to retrieve it before they see it, of course, so it could be tricky.)

The squirrels would be a good idea and I know there's mice around but they can't move furniture!!! LOL. At least I hope not! I wouldn't want to meet a mouse or squirrel that could move an endtable!

I hear you.

BTW, and sorry because it's off topic, but didn't you also post on another thread called ""My husband's strange experience" or something like that? I am asking because I was intrigued by it, but now the entire thread seems to have disappeared. Do you know anything about it?

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
hello all i just was looking over a movie A Haunted House,that is just coming out,i saw that cedric the entertainer was one of the actors,if you guys know who i am talking about didn't he die like a couple of years ago? are am i mistaken

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
to my last post,never mind found out it was bernie mac i was thinking about,who is dead

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I found out why my car radio was losing the settings. The battery was about to die. I drove it to the car dealer to ask and they suggested it might be a battery about to go out. After a technician went out to check it, he said it was a bad battery, they were going to have to jump it to get it to start to put it in the garage. Wow I thought, best place ever to have my battery die on me. I drove it to work and back and even cranked it on and off in my garage to check the radio settings. Then on my lunch break I stop by to ask about it and it dies right next to the service garage. The battery could have easily died on me late at night when I was alone in the middle of another town an hour from home. I feel like someone must have been looking out for me.

One mystery explained but with an extremely lucky coincidence to have my battery die at the service garage. Today I noticed my college team had a new team color, there was no vote for it. I never remembered this color addition. Even while going to college, I heard my team colors were red and white. Now today I saw my team wearing red and black. I looked online and it says the team colors have always been red, white, and black. I never remember the color black being part of the colors. Now it will be real easy wearing my team colors. I kind of like this change but it is new to me.

Oh, my relative was real happy. The missing very expensive item she found. She was going to throw away some garbage and decided to check in it to make sure it didn't somehow get in there. It was but it was wrapped up and still clean and in good condition. That probably saved her $4,000 plus a lot of trouble. That is a minor miracle as far as I'm concerned and am grateful a prayer was answered. We moved furniture and wore ourselves out looking for the missing item. As far as how this item went from her bed to her bathroom garbage can, is a mystery. She thinks maybe it bounced or she kicked it when it fell on the floor. I'm not sure.
edit on 21/1/13 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

This time shift thing is definitely happening, and not just to me, I went to a doctors appointment, and my GP was staring out the window as I came I the the examining room, she seemed very preoccupied. When I asked her what the matter of concern was, she told me that it seemed someone had dropped two great big boulders on the front lawn of her little office building. She seemed confused. Why would anyone do that? I walked over to the window wondering how much sleep my Doc had managed to get the night before. But there on her lawn were two boulders between four and five feet around. She was right. I had never seen them before, and I had been going to her practice for 8 years. She took care of my B12 shot and as I left the building I asked Michelle, her receptionist if she had seen anything different on the front lawn. she said no. and told me that the boulders had always been there. i meandered over to the front lawn cnce outside, and sure enough there was long grass around it. Apperantly, the big rocks had been there a long while. I googled it, to see if I could see the boulders in the street. The picture at street level is no longer available.
That is my latest encounter with a senile Father Time.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

This time shift thing is definitely happening, and not just to me, I went to a doctors appointment, and my GP was staring out the window as I came I the the examining room, she seemed very preoccupied. When I asked her what the matter of concern was, she told me that it seemed someone had dropped two great big boulders on the front lawn of her little office building. She seemed confused. Why would anyone do that? I walked over to the window wondering how much sleep my Doc had managed to get the night before. But there on her lawn were two boulders between four and five feet around. She was right. I had never seen them before, and I had been going to her practice for 8 years. She took care of my B12 shot and as I left the building I asked Michelle, her receptionist if she had seen anything different on the front lawn. she said no. and told me that the boulders had always been there. I meandered over to the front lawn once outside and sure enough there was long grass that the mower couldnt get growing happily around it. Apperantly, the big rocks had been there a long while. I googled it, to see if I could see the boulders in the street. The picture at street level is no longer available. Why is it just my doc and I that remember the nice "rockless" lawn! Where did the pic go? What did that change cause?
That is my latest encounter with a senile Father Time.
By the way, thanks for having me ! This site is.Great!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ok, so many of us are experiencing time shifts, but we are not talking about why this is happening? Maybe it's because with the way the world is gearing up for war. Maybe there is a huge Nuclear war that kills all. Maybe TPTB are altering time to change the world to a more favorable outcome.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join