It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon Died March 30, 2002 at the Royal Lodge in her sleep at the age of 101 says the BBC

The thing is, as I've mentioned before -- in a timeline shift, everything gets altered. History books, atlases, websites, maps, Facebook pages. All that's left are some people who still remember the old timeline, saying, "But didn't that used to be.... nah! I'm going crazy!" Looking up facts that are true only in that particular timeline doesn't prove anything either way.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
1. Mandela died in prison in the 80s. It was insinuated that the prison guards did it.
2. Billy Graham died.
3. Australia did not have a pointed tip. It was by itself, except for New Zealand which was to its northwest. It was far away from any other landmass.
4. There were many bombings in the late 80s in Ireland. It was a very busy time for the IRA.

here's a map of Australia from a 1784 map.. here

to me, it seems that NZ is half the distance closer to Australia than it is in Google Maps or intellicast..

and Australia is way close to jakarta as well.. however I know this is an old map..and it could be off a few .. but, NZ always seemed to me to that close ..

I dunno..

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

to me, it seems that NZ is half the distance closer to Australia than it is in Google Maps or intellicast..

As I said before, when you jump from one timeline to another, everything gets altered: maps, atlases, history books, everything. I *know* that New Zealand used to be northeast of Australia, like the apostrophe to a capital O: O' But I have no way of proving it because even though I'm a lifelong geography nut, there are no documents in this timeline to show what I remember from the old one.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Creatrix1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Creatrix1

It does prove to the person that had the time slip that it happen but the sad part is they can not prove it to any one else. That in itself is enough to drive a person nuts. They know for a fact it was one way and yet it is not that way in the here and now. I often wonder how many people have been locked up in rubber room beacuse of this. My advice to anyone that has had a time slip just to forget the way it was and live with the way it is now. I gave up even tring to keep track of such things as they keep changing.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Creatrix1

As I said before, when you jump from one timeline to another, everything gets altered: maps, atlases, history books, everything. I *know* that New Zealand used to be northeast of Australia, like the apostrophe to a capital O: O' But I have no way of proving it because even though I'm a lifelong geography nut, there are no documents in this timeline to show what I remember from the old one.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Creatrix1 because: (no reason given)
long ago I have learned in school the map of New Zealand and it used to be northeast of Australia and it was for a long time till ' now' .. it keeps changing often now as we too.. from timeline to timeline as if moons fazes do make them so like a perspective changing points although the other continents and their big islands looks like do not change except maybe island?
edit on 29-4-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

You mean it's not? I actually had to go to google maps when you said this. I couldve sworn it was northeast as well. That is bizarre.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Asked my husband about new Zealand...he is a it is what it is kind of guy..does'nt believe in anything "out there" such as aliens, time travel, nothing...I suppose he thinks I'm a little off with my wonderings and beliefs. But anyway. I asked him and he said "New Zealand is NW of Australia. Now this is a guy who makes studying maps a hobby and he knows the dates of WW2 that were discussed right down to the names of the 2 bombs dropped on Japan. But for some reason he has a memory of NZ being in the NW?

As for me, I would bet my life that NZ was NE with Tasmania in between. A typical flight from Hawaii or Cali passing over NZ to Australia.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Creatrix1

Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon Died March 30, 2002 at the Royal Lodge in her sleep at the age of 101 says the BBC

The thing is, as I've mentioned before -- in a timeline shift, everything gets altered. History books, atlases, websites, maps, Facebook pages. All that's left are some people who still remember the old timeline, saying, "But didn't that used to be.... nah! I'm going crazy!" Looking up facts that are true only in that particular timeline doesn't prove anything either way.

This is oh-so-very true.

I don't have memories of Australia and New Zealand, or Mandela or any of that. Then again, I long ago conceded I have a crappy memory for such things, and so I rely heavily on google and wikipedia, when I'm unsure, and write it all off as m crappy memory for dates and facts and things.

That said, weird things have been happening in my daily life lately, and I am not the only person witnessing them. My husband -- who has an excellent memory-- is seeing them *with* me. So that is freaking me out a bit. If it's a delusion it is a shared one, shared with someone who's quite rational, a scientist, in fact.

Example: we frequent a neighborhood pub/restaurant very often, at least once a month. A couple of months ago we went there for dinner. We walked in, and both of our mouths dropped. And we stood there, completely puzzled and stunned. He looked at me, I looked at him, and we both said at the same time, "When did they expand this place?" Because the place had expanded so it was twice the size it used to be. It had taken over a shop next store, adding additional booths and tables, and removing an entire wall. Yet, the new addition looked like it had always been there. No smell of fresh paint or anything.

We sat down, the waitress arrived, and we asked. And she said "Oh that happened months and months ago.. well over a year. It was like this when I started working here." She left menus and walked away and we sat there completely stunned. "Haven't we been here just a month ago?" "Yes, I'm sure of it... we were here right after " "We must be getting old .. time does fly, maybe we're misremembering?" "Well, I have a crappy memory so probably you're right." "But I don't have a crappy memory...."

Then my husband got up and walked around, and carefully inspected. And pointed out that there were scratches and dents and just no sign at all.. not one sign.. that the new addition hadn't been there for months and months...

It was quite disconcerting for both of us. I went home and I checked our bank records since we always pay by credit card. And there was no back up proof... yet we both remember, very clearly, that we have been there several times, we can remember why, even what we ordered, even details like the weather at the time. But the bank records don't back this up. Unless you consider that if one timeline jumps, all proof changes accordingly as well... the past is completely rewritten down to every last detail. So there will never be any way to prove it.

This wasn't the only such experience that happened. That very same week, we went to a place we frequent all the time, only to discover it too had changed dramatically. We asked the owner when it was renovated, and she said, "Huh? It's always been this way, for over 100 years." We walked around, stunned... and looked carefully and there was no proof at all of recent renovation. We're talking major walls being removed. A place that used to have 4 rooms, now was one big room. A place where there was a door, no longer had a door.

If it was just me, I'd write it all off, since I do have a sketchy memory. But it wasn't just me. My husband saw all this too, and was even more stunned than I was. And he has an incredible memory. For him to be rattled... well.. that rattled me completely. But there's no way to prove any of this, which makes it even more rattling.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012gal

On the movie thing, another poster brought it up in another thread....cannot remember where. Ever watch the goonies? The opening scene is different! It now opens with a car chase....it was not like that before.

Justed watched the new Ancient Aliens about CERN looking like the Mayan calendar I believe...I think it is a time machine.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Is Sonny Bono alive/dead ?

How could we found him alive or dead?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
reply to post by tauristercus

d-day was 12/7/47 to me, my dad's bday is 12/6/47 and kennedy got shot by his driver didn't he?
d-day was in 1944

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

In November of 2011 my sister and I went to a mall and parked the car in the area where we always park. We stopped and noted where we parked and then proceeded to do our shopping. When we finished and went to the car it wasn't there. My sister and I literally stopped and were utterly confused. We looked around and couldn't see it, finally we found it and were utterly dumbfounded because the vehicle was parked in the opposite side of the paking lot quite a distance from where we parked. Literally in the opposite direction and nowhere close to where we had truly parked originally.

Another woman who happened to park her car originally in the same area came out at the same time. She too did not find her vehicle there. We all commented on this because it was so strange. Her vehicle was located in the opposite side as well.

Both my sister and I were 100% sure that what happened could not be explained with tradition pseudo-science. Neither one of us were imagining anything. It was a shared event including the other woman. I told them it was a shift in time, a paradigm alteration. They were speechless.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

I have a copy of Webster's Unified Dictionary and Encyclopedia, copyright is circa 1951.
The World Atlas and Gazetteer on page 29 clearly shows New Zealand southeast of Australia.

If any of you remember New Zealand being northwest of Australia...then something is up. Either bad memories or a dimensional jump.

I do have a very poor memory, so I usually discount anomolies when they occur.
What I have noticed are spelling changes and common speech discrepancies.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Guys, we're on the same level with the Australia thing....

If someone could list what they notice DIFFERENT than the Australia thing, please do, but this thread is to point out other differences.

I recommend people look at their friends and families facebook/myspace photos what have you and see if they notice any differences.

My differences...

- David Attenborough died of cancer related to hiv/aids
- Overhead sign on major freeway near me turned from Princess HWY to Princes FWY..as I was driving towards it
- A white car in front of me 'disappearing'....literally ..as I was driving behind it..it shimmered in a silver type light my vision split into two and the car poofed.
- Sister doesn't recall one of my fav childhood times spent with her ( playing star trek in our hay shed)
- Memories of watching star trek in colour, only to be told by mother we never had a colour tv at that house.
- Discovering Star Trek never played on my TV in my region during that time period anyway...verified by ECN98 region. 79-81.
- General sensation of being one week, one year ahead of myself.
- Precognitive 'scents' - smelling things like food, dead animals etc..weeks before experiencing the event.
- Australia not as close to Papua as is now.

there's more but Ive a headache...bb later.

ro

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by circumpunct

I also remember sliders only having only 3 seasons with same actors.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Wikipedia has her death as 1995.

WELL that can NOT BE RIGHT.. I remember Zsa Zsa Gabor
was JUST in the hosp.. something about her legs and ampitation ect,. Do not remember her dieing.. I pay attention to her because I use to work for Dr. Laslow Bella Hadfey(Hapsburg).. WHO was raised up around Zsa Zsa and her family in Austria/ Hungry. He had pixs of the 2 of them together..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Thank you for posting this. I get sick when people just bash others ideas. They obviously havnt had the same experiences as we have with time shifts. Like the people who say pull up a map and australia/NZ is in the same spot as it always has been. well of course it will be because as soon as the time shift occured everything else would have changed to, example the maps would be changed. but some still remember them being in different spots. and for people saying its the simplest explanation, well i believe human beings love simplicity. Of course we would accept the simple explanation so we can put an answer to the mystery. Humans dont want unanswered questions, so we just say "oh its faulty memory", and then the idea is dropped. just because someone can come up with a simple explanation doesnt make it the right one. I just want to state to all you skceptics, if you dont have any comments to add to the conversation other than saying we have bad education and bad memories then dont even comment because you obviously dont belong on this forum. Your probably the same people who think life can only exist on this tiny spec of a planet in an infinite universe.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have something that happened to me when i was 13 but i'm kind of afraid to share it with anyone as it brings up bad and emotionally painful memories. But all the people i told about it and the person guilty of doing it don't even remember it. no one remembers me ever bringing it up and the person who did it thinks im crazy and was dreaming it because he doesn't remember ever doing such a thing. But me i remember it like it was yesterday. i remember every little detail besides the time frame. i remember what i heard, saw and felt. I gotta stop talking...

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Okay, I have an incident to report. And, I wonder, just because I have one, this past hour, is it starting in for anyone else? Please be brave and jump in the pool if so, cuz this crazymaker is gonna sound like I'm totally gone.
Firstly, I have (had) 'issues' but problems with reality has never been one. I've had paranormal stuff, lots of it, but it's not "crazy" to experience those, as you'd then have to call Stanford Research Institute and millions of people worldwide that, too. Etcetera.
So: I had a couple of what seemed like timeline shifts, within these past 6 months. I described them in some other forum I can't find just now, but this one looks most appropriate.
I reached for these socks in my closet, (after my evening shower) which I owned for ever and a day. (Well, a few years.) Ohhhhhh they weren't new by any stretch (of my feet..) thats a fact. about a year back, I recalled feverishly searching for one's mate which was lost.
These socks are -very- -unique- and impossible to confuse with other standard socks. I swear this is true.
So upon picking them, I saw that........they were attached with that little plastic thing on bran new stuff so you can't seperate and steal the item in the store. Not only that, but a cardboard and mini (one inch) clotheshanger as well. ONLY the socks were worn, dingy, with cat hair and lint on them.
I swear, and it freaks me out. Oh goll, I sure don't need a critical pile on. I don't know if I should have shared this, maybe not, but I nearly can't help it. It's a highly phenomenalistic occurrence, and as strange as can be. I am sharing this in the hopes that others will say, yeah I had a timeline shift recently, otherwise, I'm out here on a limb with this insane sounding incident, to the world.
Thanks, most sincerely and truthfully.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

OK, let me get this straight. Your post is all over the place. You had an OLD pair of socks that are about worn out. You go to pick them up and the socks are still the SAME old worn out socks but they are now back packaged like when you first bought them with the card board hang tag and plastic tie. I have heard so crazy time slips tells but never one like this.

Well if I take you at your word that this really did happen then I do not even know how to comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join