It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This is freaking me out.

I'm watching "I Am Legend" starring Will Smith right now. It came on at midnight on TNT. I made a post to ATS on a thread recently briefly contrasting the three films based on the novel "I Am Legend" by Richard Matheson:

"The Last Man On Earth" starring Vincent Price
"The Omega Man" starring Charlton Heston
and
"I Am Legend" starring will Smith

In the thread (I can't remember which one) I related how I thought the version that most closely matched the novel was "The Last Man On Earth" although it suffered from a very low budget, and that while the Will Smith version of "I Am Legend" was very well made except for the CGI vampires, my favorite version was still "The Omega Man".

With me so far?

OK. So when "I Am Legend" started about an hour ago I remembered posting the above somewhere on ATS (I don't post anywhere else), and thought I'd update my thoughts about the Will Smith version. I've spent the last hour searching in vain on ATS and on Google for the post I made by using most if not all of the key words that should have brought up a search result directing me to the thread in question. And after scanning all the results, my post is simply not there. There are threads that talk about these three films, but none of them contained my post. It wasn't off-topic. I think the thread I'm referring to was about apocalyptic films or vampires or zombie survival plans. Something like that.

For instance. Using the key words Charlton Heston on the ATS search brought up a number of posts containing his name. But not mine. I checked them all. I also used a combination of the names of the films, the stars, and the abbreviation CGI. Zip. Nada. The empty set.

SO... have I experienced a timeline shift. WTH. I can't figure this one out.

edit on 12/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thread found. Cancel red alert.
No time line shift for me, sadly.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by candide
I remembered New Zealand on the NW side of Austrailia as well.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure its because I played a TON of the board game Risk as a kid. If you look at the classic board, they dont show anything South or East of the continent and place Indonesia above the NW corner.

Yes. I posted in this thread about a year ago, at www.abovetopsecret.com... saying: "I'm a lifelong geography nut -- always playing geography knowledge games online. I've collected maps and atlases all my life (I'm 50). I share that different memory of Australia's location. I remember Australia quite a bit to the southeast of where it is now, surrounded by ocean, with NZ more northeast of it, tilted more counterclockwise. It's something I'm absolutely sure of, and it's changed dramatically. I first noticed it right after the October 2002 Bali bombings when I looked up Bali on Google Maps."

Problem is, in a shift, everything gets altered including atlases and games. Only memories make us wonder.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
... Wednesday after work when I came home I took a shelve and bracket down stairs to my basement room. I set the shelve and bracket on the steps as I messed about in my room changing clothes. When I went to the steps to get the shelve and bracket it was gone. I went upstairs looking for it and could not find it. When I went back down stairs there it was on the steps. I just set down on the steps looking at it now knowing what to think. There was no way I could have not seen it or for that matter walked around it as it blocked the steps.

Another "me too". About a month ago (Feb. 1st) I pulled my Daytimer off the coffee table and a little slip of paper on which I'd written important info was under it. As I grabbed the Daytimer, I saw the slip start to flutter to the floor then I lost sight of it. I put down the Daytimer and went to pick up the paper slip since I needed it for the next day. Not only was it not on the floor, it wasn't anywhere. I pulled the place apart, moved the furniture, lifted the couch, checked inside books, etc. I saw it start to fall but didn't see it land. I still can't find it.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
So I saw Mickey Rooney in a piece on CNN giving testimony at a congressional hearing on elder abuse. I know that people have posted that they know he died a while back. And he did. I remember it too. So...

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I had a strange experience the other day,yes and i remembered when i thought Mickey Rooney had died,but the other day i was watching the tragedy in Japan when to my surpise and shock one of the people i saw i thought died awhile back i clearly remember hearing about it on tv,the man who played Sulu on the original Star Trek,can someone tell me different

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jasmine23

Sulu has been alive and working sporadically (at least in my time line) being in several episodes of Heroes Doing Howard Stern and letting whoever would listen knows he don't dig shatner.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I had a strange experience the other day,yes and i remembered when i thought Mickey Rooney had died,but the other day i was watching the tragedy in Japan when to my surpise and shock one of the people i saw i thought died awhile back i clearly remember hearing about it on tv,the man who played Sulu on the original Star Trek,can someone tell me different

You know what, i vaguely remember seeing him dead on the news as well.

This is strange.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Yes and the part of Mickey Rooney,i swear he died like a year are so ago,are i am going mad LOL,just saw him on CNN a couple of days ago

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
okay I remember something as I was growing up...I was in my teens ...1996. I remember seeing a disney commercial saying it is commemorating their 75th annversary. then a yr later or so I saw another disney commercial saying it is their 50th. I remember asking my aunt "but didn't they celebrate 75 last year?".

then in 2002..I'm 22 then I remember telling a co worker of mine that Disney keep changing their anniversary to 25, 50, or 75...just to get us to buy a dvd.

sorry I don't remember much of historical and political stuff...but I do believe that Mandela has died my gut feeling just says so.

another incident is back in 1999. I worked in an elderly facility for a few months. I took care of one elderly lady. I wouldn't forget her because I always wondered why she's there when she doesn't have Alzheimers since she seems to know her past stuff. anyway I left that job for a better one or three...so now jump to 2010. move to another city same state. I took my kids to dinner and I saw her with what I assumed is her family...I remember her name...NormNorma..I would never forget the big framed glass and wrinkles and that one sided hairstyle...so I yelled Noram! remember me from the elderly care in Mission Hills?..she said no..I've never been in one of those. I just said sorry and left them alone...but part of me sensed that the girl who I think is her daughter and her husband isn't. I just didn't feel right and I knew in my heart that I took care of her in that house.

anyway sorry for the long post or any typos..I'm using my cell to post. I'm new to the whole timeline shift and just read it for the first time in this post. ill dig more on my old life and post what I feel has changed.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by colonelblake

i agree, i remember the khadafi affair (btw his name was written always with K and not G) but About Castro nop... he was not dead..
One of the most rare thing is the history about the tank man at Tiananmen Square, in my timeline the tanks passed over him. He was killed, terrible.

this stuff is pretty awesome, to much people remember this but now in these times (or timeline or whatever) the guy was not crushed.

I have not surprise at all, i think we will see more dramatic changes from what are our memories.
i guess cern, nuclear events, haarp, etc are disturbing timelines.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
have you had those days where the people you see everyday all of a sudden says
"did you do something different with your hair?"
and you think for a second if you have changed any of your morning ritual...after making sure...you say "no"
but that makes you wonder why someone you see everyday...sits next to you all day long asks that.

could that be because of a timeline shift?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
There is another thread here similar to this one, it's about famous people dying who hadn't actually died.

I posted in that thread that I had saw on TV that Nate Dogg had a heart attack and died. I for the life of me cannot find that thread now using search.

I guess I'm going to start searching all my posts one by one.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by aquarianunicorn
have you had those days where the people you see everyday all of a sudden says
"did you do something different with your hair?"
and you think for a second if you have changed any of your morning ritual...after making sure...you say "no"
but..

no

but ...
the strangest thing that has happened recently to me is that I return to work at the same place where I worked long ago and one of the guys greeted me with great familiarity and enthusiasm ... and I did not know him! but he says that we worked together a couple of years, he said that even I invite him to my house for a party, and that we work together 2 years...
I did not want to seem rude and i told him I remembered it but the truth is ... I did not know him before and I dont know nothing about him, not even recall his name or face

even none of my close friends or family recognize him from before but he really knows my house! weird

edit on 28-3-2011 by zaper because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I am a life-long Geography nut, Risk fanatic, map collector, and New Zealand has always been there to the SE of Australia like it has always been. So what does this mean?

Does the time-line/dimension shift occur only for some people?
Or are only certain people able to notice the signs, and other havent yet "woken up?"
Why/HOW would a dimension happen with New Zealand on the other side of Australia but all other geography in the world remains the same?
Wouldnt the land masses be shaped differently, geology,etc.... all natural forces could not simply 'cut and paste' New Zealand on the other side, the land mass would not look exactly like NZ , It would look different, or the whole world would reflect the changes due to a history of different plate tectonics and overall entire earth age of geological development and placement.

Sorta related...
I have precognitive dreams all the time. Never of anything important... always a very mundane normal everyday situation. In all cases I dream myself from my eyes POV in these places with people I dont know but feel familiar with.

10-20 years later I find myself in those exact same situations as I had in a dream many years ago. Its like VERY intense Deja-Vu... it has happened so many times and I have become so skilled at recognizing it that I happens so often that I have lost count: estimate I can say I recognized the DejaVU/Dream maybe 30 times over the last 10 years of my life. I have become more and more aware of this phenomenon over the last decade to the point where if one of these events happen.... I know it 100% of the time and never miss it.

Occurrences only occur about 3-6 times a year... and again... in all cases the situation seemed to be always random everyday life. Never occur on significant days, never occur during significant events. ALWAYS involve a dream 10-20 years ago where I was in a place with people whom I was familiar with yet had never met before.... 10-20 years down the road i catch up to these dream points and its a very strange Experience which only lasts about 5-10 seconds. A view of place and people and a feeling in myself about how i feel towards life, all in the dreams years ago, exactly the same as the situations i find myself in.

Weird
edit on (3/28/11) by AllSeeingI because: typo

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

I live in Australia and I will tell you once again it has been where it always was. I remeber it being like this for 30 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThaLoccster

He did have a heart attack and die. So?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Oh my bad I thought I mentioned it in that post.

The thread I commented in was around 2 years ago.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I'm not entirely certain if the following is a time line shift, dimension jump or something else but it's certainly a discrepancy between what I read about six weeks ago and what I read a few years ago, albeit a rather trivial example in the grand scale of things.

A little background establishment first:
I've been a fan of Tolkien and fantasy literature in general for some time now so 'twas natural for me to buy & enjoy the rather well-known film trilogy (extended editions, of course). Among the special features of The Two Towers is a segment showing the evolution of Gollum/Smeagol from the first film to the second. One of the major factors in that evolution was Andy Serkis's portrayal of the character(s) which helped to result in one of the most memorable CGI characters in film history.

A few years ago:
After being completely blown away by Andy's acting abilities I wandered over to IMDB to see which, if any, awards he had won. Reading through the trivia page for Two Towers I read that he was unable to be nominated for an Oscar due to the fact that it was considered just a voice acting role but that he HAD been nominated for and been awarded an Oscar for Return Of The King due to him playing Smeagol in a flash back scene.

Six weeks ago:
I once again wandered over to IMDB, looked at the same trivia pages and was completely shocked to read that while the film trilogy had been nominated & awarded for more Oscars than you can shake a big stick at there was only one actor nomination for Fellowship Of The Ring.

I may be clueless as to the nature of the discrepancy but my memory of events is very clear and there is no doubt whatsoever regarding what I read the first time around. I can also remember talking to other fans of the films and saying how well-deserved Andy's Oscar win was and them agreeing with me.
As trivial as this may be that doesn't make it any less confusing & I get the feeling finding a rational answer my mind will accept is going to be a hell of a lot easier said than done.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Has nobody had any timeline discrepencies lately?
I miss reading the stories.

So I hereby bump this thread.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join