It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

This is not about landmass moving, this is about our live that has been changed!!!
Know what? This could happen to you to in the near future...
(so please don't be ignorant and start learning)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I clearly remember Mandela being executed by hanging.

I also remember Stephen Hawking dieing of a lung infection his body could not fight off.
I clearly remember the newsreports and thinking how mankind lost another bright mind.

Both events did not happen. I know that. But i clearly remember them happening.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
In March 2010 through I guess about August 2010, I experienced time stretching now I am experiencing time shrinking.

I have also changed in a lot of ways, for one I used to let my fourteen year old daughter drive my car around the park and she was good, very good; now she's fifteen and legally has a permit and I am terrified to let her drive (I do now have a v6 as opposed to a v4 then), and also an accident with my neighbor driving my car between, But now even with those things I normally would not be frightened off so easily. Also it seems she is not as good at driving as she used to be, either. Which may just correlate to my "irrational" fears which to me is odd because no matter how much trauma I have been through in my life (and beleive me, it's been a lot!), I am not one to take on irrational fears.

Also people around me seem to change even day by day. Sometimes they are the normal, angry, mean people that just don't even make notice they share the space of Earth with any other human being, then the next day people are outwardly pleasant and being more amiable, even helpful, going out of their way to help you in the grocery store or whatever.

Also recently discussing some events in life with a good friend of over 20 yrs, it seems she has lived this whole life I never even knew about and even though we broke contact sometimes for reasons like moving, not having a phone, or being really loaded down; we always caught up on stuff we missed whenever we talked again, but starting in like 2008 it seems her entire life is changed from all what I remember, some events we don't recall the same, or she recalls things I don't even recall or anything!!!! I know some of these things could be put to bad memory, but not all of them like certain marker events where I would know I was in a totally different place at the time and not even with her. If you can understand what I am saying.

I hope I soon land in a timeline where I win the lottery and all the people are nice, and I hope I can stay!!!

edit on 16-10-2010 by ldyserenity because: to add an emoticon

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
weird seeing this thread tonight, as i've been on ats for a while under different screen names,( i often lose net access and therefore passwords and screen names). i distinctly remember "thinking" mandela had been killed in prison, stabbed i believe. nz was se of austrailia. we dropped the bomb on aug 14th. my son's birthday, we were in the hospital, some "today in history" thing came on. jfk was assasinated by oswald. it's odd.. i have a fairly decent memory, but not only big things seem different, or "out of place". lots of little things. maybe it is just me getting older and my brain becoming cluttered. lol. biut seriously, even recently, there's a guy i know from around town, not well, but still. two days ago, he just appeared on my friends list on spacebook. and i distinctly remember thinking, "why the hell is "so and so" on my friends list?" i know that might not seem like a big deal, but for me it is. a few years ago, people started coming up to me basically telling me i was in a band with this guy, "steve". problem is, i have NEVER, even met this steve guy. EVER. let alone been in a band with him. the big things changing i can understand, but the small stuff? i don't know if the rest of you are just having a laugh or what, but it kinda freaks me out.

Question: do any of you suffer deja vu?(don't know if anyone else has asked this) and i don't mean just every now and then. i mean on a regular basis? because i do. i've gone with entire days, from the time i wake up til the time i close my eyes being one big flashback.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by locster
I clearly remember Mandela being executed by hanging.

I also remember Stephen Hawking dieing of a lung infection his body could not fight off.
I clearly remember the newsreports and thinking how mankind lost another bright mind.

Both events did not happen. I know that. But i clearly remember them happening.

in my timeline Stephen Hawking was dead too, it was a big news i remember.
But well... he is living yet now. Cool the man is a rare genius.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Stop it. Just stop. I'm tired of reading this stuff. You guys need to accept that you don't know everything about everything and you have a spotty memory of geography. New Zealand is in the same place it has been since I was a boy. This whole moving landmass thing is absurd. Let it rest.

i am curious, how old are you? Maybe you've always been in this timeline and you're not aware of some important changes.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedalleus

Bohemian. The 40s encompassed the Bohemian period, and this guy was apparently modelling himself in that style vein.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsofast
Question: do any of you suffer deja vu?(don't know if anyone else has asked this) and i don't mean just every now and then. i mean on a regular basis? because i do. i've gone with entire days, from the time i wake up til the time i close my eyes being one big flashback.

lot of them (deja vu) but since about 3 or 4 months are not been present.
I think deja vu is an important clue, it mean a kind of reinsertion of a timeline to another, landing in our personal time and space that gives us the feeling of living something that in fact we have lived but with other resulting circusntancias. Pay atention to these deja vu, probably something is changing in your timeline in a few days, weeks or months.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

the crossroads if there is one could be something that occurs whilst sleeping, we all have those dreams from time to time where it feels real and like you have gone to another place in your sleep state, who's to say you always come back and wake up in the same time line. maybe it is possible to switch over with another time line(if they exsist) that is identical to yours in terms of the life around you, ie family, friends, etc but with slight changes in that world that are so small, you always just put it down to being 'mistaken'.

or of course we could all just be mistaken. i don't know, but if it is possible then it cannot be thrown out.

i to thought new zealand was in a different place, i thought australia was ferther away from indonesia and new zealand was north of austraila of its coast and to the right side of australia. but am i just mistaken?

there are also the things like thinking certain people are dead, and forgetting where you put something yet having a specific memory of putting it there and yet your the only one who could of moved it, and i have had many arguements about past events with people being 100% certain that things happened, then when looking again finding out it did'nt, but where did i get the memory from?

i hear other people have the same conversations from time to time also, both being 100% about it, but one is wrong.

the skeptic side says your just mistaken, but sometimes i have specific memories of things, which is why i was 100% about it, when you understand you where wrong regardless of your memory, your left puzzled, with a twighlight zone sensation.

i am sure it happens to everyone, but will always be put down to poor memory.
edit on 17-10-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

For me, it's just the feeling that things aren't what they should be. Personally, I probably should have been dead years ago due to my own incompetence. Either I just grew up (most likely) or I've somehow managed to alter my own consciousness using positive energy.

Yes, it doesn't answer your question but you have to understand that people who experience such "shifts" are not always able to explain them in a convenient manner.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
guys, i've notice some of you posting info from wiki, this probably not a good idea when talking about time or dimensional shift because.. well... it's wiki. the last thing you wanna do is start thinking your memories may be wrong, when actually it's just bad info. i know wiki is usually the thing to pop up when doing a search, but it's usually worth it to spend those extra few minutes in research.
i do have one question... if we're suffering from some kind of temporal or dimensional shift... then how are we able to discuss it? wouldn't we all have to be on the same plane to have contact?

grrrrrr.. just realized i was reading older posts... lol but the question still stands about being able to communicate
edit on 17-10-2010 by notsofast because: i'm an idiot

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
There have been a handful of timeline shift threads here. Each one is fantastic. I'm glad to see this one pop up. Honestly, I wish we could put it all together and get answers. I don't know how many times the timeline has been reset. I'm thinking at least six times in my lifetime.

I remember the Russians and the USA having a fight about lunar landing sites.
Not a war, but it was very tense.
And then there is the BIlly Grahm thing - he died.
And Mandela - he died.

Of course, those things happened on the other time line and not this one.

But I KNOW on that time line the Russians went to the moon.
I have clear memories of it and the fight over the landing places.

The only famous person I call is different is David Attenborogh..who for me, died of HIV/AIDS about 3 years ago..but is still very much here....but his death was even more overshadowed by revelations by many about HOW he caught it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

HEY! The mid 40s is exactly where another poster said our timeline is currently at on the web bot thingy. Hold up! Lemme see if i can find the thread- it's a timewave webbot thread but basically points out about how were in a similar time as the 40s according the the bot thingy. hmmm

edit on 18-10-2010 by matrixportal because: wrong word

Edit: found thread!! www.abovetopsecret.com...
this is kind of exciting....hmm when was roswell and the philadelphia project I wonder?
edit on 18-10-2010 by matrixportal because: found thread

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Did anyone else notice that the surface of the moon is different?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

Explain what you mean. Differant how? I have noticed the moon in parts of the night sky that I have never remember seeing it in before which I think is odd.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Oh dear, oh dear. Do your homework. Mandella was just at the opening ceremony of the world cup in South Africa this summer! His little Grandaughter died in a car accident on their way back from it. Terribly sad news. So he missed the first match of the cup. It was all over the news here in the UK. And in case you're considering insinuating that it's not the real Mandella we're seeing but some stand in and it's all a cover up, please don't. That would be too much baloney to swallow!

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

The picture of the moon in my mind is different than it is now. Just recently I noticed its not the same to how I remembered. Now it looks like this:www.google.nl...:1&ei=PZvMTPuLJoToObGW8L4B&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mod e&ved=0CBYQ_AU

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

I know that feeling, seeing John Farhnam and his many, many, many farewell concerts makes we wonder if time is getting crazy.

Then i realise that farewell concerts sell more quicker than any other types of concerts and that good ol' Johnny regrets retiring after each concert

and to OP maybe you have Alzheimers

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
interesting thread. i thought the u.s. invaded libya and killed moammar khadafi, he still alive. i thought castro died too.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Sam Waterston - he appeared at the Restore Sanity Rally yesterday.
He's been dead for a few years. At least, in the last timeline he died already.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join