It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I red most posts about this phenomenon. It shook my world too when I realized that something had changed and not quite as I remembered it. The whole Australia thing completely changed the way I think about things. Strangely enough it affected me for the better. If parallel spaces are real and if I had the opportunity to be part of something bigger than life, what else is possible? Imagine the opportunity we where given. It means dead does not exist, it’s only part of the time illusion. Maybe there’s something wrong with time itself? Or something wrong with the Nexus (doorway to different time/space)…

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
No changed maps or anything like that - but something more personal.

My mother was scheduled for elective surgery. A few days before her surgery she wrote on a torn off scrap of paper “Don’t die, don’t listen to the dumb doctors”. She put the scrap of paper in many hand, closed it, and gave me the strangest look. The look of her face was so eerie.

Anyway I thought she was losing it and assured her she had one the best doctors and it would be just fine.

Well, you can guess what happened. The doctors made a HUGE stupid mistake. We both knew something was happening but let the doctor’s convince us it was ok.

Anyway, she didn’t die but came very close and was hospitalized for months.

While she was in the hospital, it felt like I went through the experience before - not just once but many times.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
what?
I am amazed reading this thread.
There was only an atomic bomb! It was in Hiroshima, and Japan surrendered after the slaughter.
Two bombs? NO WAY
wtf?
Mandela I always had the certainty that he was murdered and could not understand then that he was alive and later elected, I never understood that ... seems that I had deleted from the memory and only traces remained confused about it.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Speaking of "Back to the Future"...

I was mulling this little oddity over well before these threads started popping up. I distinctly remember in the theatrical release of "Back to the Future" a short scene that 'no longer exists':

When Marty goes into the soda shop shortly after arriving in the past he tries to order a "Pepsi Free". The guy behind the counter says something about the soda not being free, you have to pay for it yadda yadda. But I distinctly remember Marty then saying to the guy that he wanted something without sugar. And then the guy behind the counter says something like "Oh, you're one of those". I guess he meant diabetic. Anyway. That short little exchange is no longer in the movie. Anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

I know it's just a little thing, but it's always kind of... bothered me.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

There were two cities destroyed by atomic bombs in Japan by the U.S. near the end of WW2: Hiroshima AND Nagasaki.
edit on 10/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandomUser
In my timeline... I remember... that... WWII did not end in 1945... It ended in 1947 when America dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It seems a number of people have experienced a timeline where WW2 ended in '47. Could there have been a major shift for some of us/them due to the so-called "Philadelphia Experiment", or perhaps the Roswell incident. These things occured within the same timeframe as Israel becomming a state, and the enacting of the National Security Act of 1947. There just seems to be something "up" with the mid forties to me. I can't put my finger on it though...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I can't put my finger on it though...

Same problem here. But i can't get rid of this ridiculous idea that it has something to do with the CERN machine. To me it started about 3 years ago that's when I noticed changes, with the help of the New Zealand treat.

When did everybody else begin to notice change?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I can't put my finger on it though...

Same problem here. But i can't get rid of this ridiculous idea that it has something to do with the CERN machine. To me it started about 3 years ago that's when I noticed changes, with the help of the New Zealand treat.

When did everybody else begin to notice change?

I think that the idea that this has something to do with CERN is not ridiculous at all. Unfortunately I have no working theory or anything with which to back up that statement. But this whole thing reminds me of recent plot developments on the tv show "Eureka". Or "Fringe". Take your pick.

P.S.

Re: My recent post regarding a missing scence in "Back to the Future" (see a couple of posts farther up the page). Anyone remember that scene?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

I was mulling this little oddity over well before these threads started popping up. I distinctly remember in the theatrical release of "Back to the Future" a short scene that 'no longer exists':

When Marty goes into the soda shop shortly after arriving in the past he tries to order a "Pepsi Free". The guy behind the counter says something about the soda not being free, you have to pay for it yadda yadda. But I distinctly remember Marty then saying to the guy that he wanted something without sugar. And then the guy behind the counter says something like "Oh, you're one of those". I guess he meant diabetic. Anyway. That short little exchange is no longer in the movie. Anyone else remember what I'm talking about?

i remember the scene, i was seeing the movie 3 or 4 times at least because the issue of paradox.
What do you mean? the scene doesnt exist anymore in the movie? are you serious?
I will try to find a copy tomorrow. I dont believe you, that scene is there, it must be there!
back to the topic...
I am looking the whole atlas of the earth and geez something is really weird, its not just Australia (yep i am one of the team claiming that land is moved and with differente shape)
I am looking this strange facts too:
The mexico gulf is more tall, Florida is outer to the east too, it wasnt pointing to the middle of cuba before, it was pointing to one of the extremes
Cuba is more long in size and more close to the continent (down to north) its strange! it was more small
Groenland has a different shape
The whole american continent is more slim than i can remember
I dont remember Hawai being in the middle of nothing ?¡?
Iceland is... up of england???? It was more at west to the left of england similar north orientation
the mediterranean also is disturbing, the islands are more big: corsica, sicilia. Italy is too much laying pointing to the east, it not was before in that way.
Japan is very very weird... is too much to the north! i cant believe it
I am scratching my head, its so dramatic the changes. I cant understand it
I am amazed because i was a big fan of geography, my fav subject and i am sure the whole lands are in differents shapes, sizes and orientations.

I am thinking very serious this is an extreme timeline.

weird!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by zaper

There were two cities destroyed by atomic bombs in Japan by the U.S. near the end of WW2: Hiroshima AND Nagasaki.
edit on 10/10/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

not in my timeline, it was just one, Hiroshima. Also the whole earth map is disturning for me.
I am in review of daily and historic events now, btw i was freaking out reading clint eastwood is alive too because i remember clearly he is dead! and i know because i was fan of his movies and his death made me realy sad, i dont understand what is really going now.
I cant understand why mandela is alive (good for him and us of course) but i knew he was dead too.
i am trying to debunk myself but i cant because for me it is appalling that many inconsistencies with the past that I remember

and they still keep popping up when I keep comparing events, some of them are not how i remember.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

i remember the scene, i was seeing the movie 3 or 4 times at least because the issue of paradox.
What do you mean? the scene doesnt exist anymore in the movie? are you serious?
I will try to find a copy tomorrow. I dont believe you, that scene is there, it must be there!
back to the topic...
I am looking the whole atlas of the earth and geez something is really weird, its not just Australia (yep i am one of the team claiming that land is moved and with differente shape)
I am looking this strange facts too:
The mexico gulf is more tall, Florida is outer to the east too, it wasnt pointing to the middle of cuba before, it was pointing to one of the extremes
Cuba is more long in size and more close to the continent (down to north) its strange! it was more small
Groenland has a different shape
The whole american continent is more slim than i can remember
I dont remember Hawai being in the middle of nothing ?¡?
Iceland is... up of england???? It was more at west to the left of england similar north orientation
the mediterranean also is disturbing, the islands are more big: corsica, sicilia. Italy is too much laying pointing to the east, it not was before in that way.
Japan is very very weird... is too much to the north! i cant believe it
I am scratching my head, its so dramatic the changes. I cant understand it
I am amazed because i was a big fan of geography, my fav subject and i am sure the whole lands are in differents shapes, sizes and orientations.

I am thinking very serious this is an extreme timeline.

weird!

If you find that scene I'd really like to know.

In additon, I recently saw a trailer for a new movie coming out this year called Red www.imdb.com...
With Ernest Borgnine. I swear I remember hearing on TV that he died (2 to 3 years ago). They showed news stories with brief retrospectives of his movie career. Who else remembers Borgnine as having died? I've read on other similar threads that he was both remembered as being alive and dead.
edit on 10/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Specifically the line from the scence stating "You're one of those" seems to be missing after Marty says he wants something without sugar. The scene with Marty in the shop and the exchange between Marty and the guy behind the counter is still there, it's just the one line of dialouge that's missing.

ex:
sfy.ru...

Lou: Are you gonna order something, kid?

Marty: Yeah, gimme a Tab.

Lou: Tab? I can't give you a tab unless you order something.

Marty: Right, gimme a Pepsi free.

Lou: You wanna a Pepsi, pall, you're gonna pay for it.

Marty: Well just gimme something without any sugar in it, okay?

Lou: Without any sugar.
INSERT MISSING LINE HERE "Oh, you're one of those"

Biff: Hey McFly, what do you think you're doing.

Marty: Biff.

Biff: Hey I'm talking to you, McFly, you Irish bug.

George: Oh hey, Biff, hey, guys, how are you doing?

Biff: Yeah, you got my homework finished, McFly?

edit on 10/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Another thing..especially for the ladies..is to monitor hair regrowth..esp under arms and leg hair, the most obvious places we ( most of us) shave often. It's quite common for me to be displaced and to 'come to' looking something akin to a Nimbin hippy with at least a weeks growth - when to me, only a day or a few hours has passed.
I'ts an odd thing..but validating of the time displacement experience and something to take note of if/ when you have no direct memorys of a slip but feel somethings not quite right.

Rosha

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Dawn1111

I've been thinking it might have more to do with the Z machine : Link: en.wikipedia.org...
as in my original time-space or in the memories I have in my mind, I distinctly recall the machine blew up and took most of Albuquerque with it. The other 'second sun' - not built yet apparently, but in my memory, built in China three years ago, went into a 'nova' event around the same time...but didnt blow....it 'sucked' and the last I recall about that is that that had sent scientists into a tailspin.

In truth, I'm not sure this whole thing exists outside of memory alterations yet. I dont know if its time actually shifting and changing or something/someone is changing my memories. There simply doesnt seem to be any way I have found to be 100% sure.

I only know that I had an urgent vision about 6 years ago..about someone ' messing with the crystals'...it sent me into a panic and I couldn't figure out or intuit why at the time, so I tried my best to just ignore it.... but then I was led to researching cell biology by chance and noted the crystalline structure of cells in the eyes and the brain...and it clicked and got me thinking....and well..it seems the more likely senario to me..memory alteration..a testing of some kind.

The questions for me, whatever is actually happening, remain who, why what for and why the blind ignorance etc..

Rosha.

edit on 16-10-2010 by Rosha because: typoflu

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
There have been a handful of timeline shift threads here. Each one is fantastic. I'm glad to see this one pop up. Honestly, I wish we could put it all together and get answers. I don't know how many times the timeline has been reset. I'm thinking at least six times in my lifetime.

I remember the Russians and the USA having a fight about lunar landing sites.
Not a war, but it was very tense.
And then there is the BIlly Grahm thing - he died.
And Mandela - he died.

Of course, those things happened on the other time line and not this one.

But I KNOW on that time line the Russians went to the moon.
I have clear memories of it and the fight over the landing places.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Dude, I can honestly say this has happened to me.

I just walked around my hometown and found my Iwo Jima memorial gone and everything in my bookstore has nothing about the Second World War, Hitler, or anything!

In my timeline we lost World War 2!!! This is #ing crazy!
edit on 16-10-2010 by Aluside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I've contacted my local FBI office, and pointed them to this thread. They said they're aware of this phenomenom, and will be working on sending agents to talk to the posters in this thread. I hope we get to the bottom of this strange event.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

There's something weird with the LHC. Why would they start a test on 11/9 ??? The reverse of 9/11...
Why would they use a logo with the number 666??

A dangerous test; www.cerntruth.com...

We have received and will show in this article astonishing documents leaked out of CERN internal servers, about the CASTOR project, a Centauro and STrangelet Object Research to hunt for strangelets ‘likely‘ to be produced at the LHC.

According to those internal documents CERN has been lying for years to the press and in the suits, since it always affirmed that it won’t produce the ultra-dangerous, ultradense ‘strangelets’, the liquid explosive made of up, down and strange quarks, responsible of the ice-9 reactions that cause supernovas (below’s graph).

In those documents CERN affirms there is a 65-70% of chances of producing negative strangelets, which according to standard science on strangelets today, will provoke the ice-9 reaction (name taken from Cat and Cradle’s book in which a physicist destroys the world throwing a new type of water that freezes the planet, since an ice-9 reaction will condensate the planet in a 15 kilometers ultra-dense strange star).

Thus CERN has been lying and it is playing with all mankind a Quantum Russian Roulette game with 4 shots out of 6, 66% chances of extinction. This will be even if we survive the biggest genocide of history, calculated multiplying probability and victims: 66% x 6.6 billions=4.4 billions, 1000 times the Holocaust. The experiment will start in 45 days now. We might be living the last month of our existence as individuals and as a species. This Fall can be indeed the Fall of Man. And yet, the experiment is not stopped. This machine is too big to fail. Ave Caesar Hauer, morituri te salutant…

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Stop it. Just stop. I'm tired of reading this stuff. You guys need to accept that you don't know everything about everything and you have a spotty memory of geography. New Zealand is in the same place it has been since I was a boy. This whole moving landmass thing is absurd. Let it rest.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Stop it. Just stop. I'm tired of reading this stuff. You guys need to accept that you don't know everything about everything and you have a spotty memory of geography. New Zealand is in the same place it has been since I was a boy. This whole moving landmass thing is absurd. Let it rest.

Stop trying to suppress the truth. Dude, over here, history is radically different than yours because I'm on a different timeline. This is important and true, and I pity anyone who can't see that.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join