It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I've got it. I know what's happening. Oddly enough, Lost spoilers follow.

Did any of you fall in "love at first sight" immediately before noticing these changes?

Australia is the key to the whole game.

I'm actually at least half serious here. Tell me. Did any of you fall in "love at first sight"?

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Nelson Mandela is actually still alive in this timeline. I believe he's 92.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I myself have noticed that Australia and New Zealand have moved. Australia is supposed to be in the middle of water away from everything, except new zealand. They are both much farther north and to the west now. South America seems to have jumped waaay eastward. And what the hell is England doing spooning the coast of Europe like that?! This is all too weird. To the OP. I've also noticed anomalies on facebook and my own CAMERA with pictures. I have pictures on my camera that not only did I know I deleted, but they were with a whole new set of pictures!! I always "delete all" when I transfer my pictures off. Most recently, about five days ago, my wife asked if I pulled twenty bucks out of the atm. I was like " Baby, you know I don't use cash or the atm( I hate the fees). But, no joke, three days later she was getting something out my wallet and BAM! Twenty bucks!! I am the only one with the card. She never uses MY card for the atm. WHen she asked about it at first I didn't really give it a second thought. But when she found that tweny in my wallet I was seriously blown away. Nowadays I never, and I mean NEVER use the atm. She asked why I pulled out the twenty and could not think of any reason why I would've done it. Not one single idea!! I don't even remember doing it. There was no reason to pull it out. But apparently the bank remembers. I checked the statement. OH YEAH, it was from a Bank of America atm? If I was going to use an atm it would've been from my bank Wachovia. And apparently my wallet remembers. Strange stuff man. I never even thought of it being something like a timeline shift until I came across these threads and started thinking. Oh yeah, I could've sworn Aaron Neville was dead.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
we are all manchurian candidates as preplanned
by our puppeteer.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
On my timeline Billy Graham has died then resurrected about three times he seems to have as many lives as a cat.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I'm from the UK and have never been anywhere near Australia. But I would have thought I had a pretty good idea of where it was.

However when I read this thread I brought up a world map - and couldn't believe what I saw. I honestly thought it was on its own, in the middle of the ocean. Much further SE than its current location! I can't believe that spike which is so close to Papua New Guinea. The map just looks wrong.

I have noticed other things which have changed too - films with bits missing, and films with new scenes. And no, these are not different cuts on TV - these are DVDs I own and have watched before. And songs with whole new lyrics in them.

WW2 always ended in 1945 though!!!

I have an interest in 2012 and timewave zero...will be interesting to see whether this stuff becomes more apparent as we approach Dec 2012. Perhaps as a previous poster said, it is to do with the LHC.

Are we now beginning to enter and leave different timelines?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
To my recollection, there was one bomb, the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. I was surprised when I learned there were 2. That might be because my history books in school were so bad.

The only famous person I remember dying twice was Walter Cronkite. But maybe I'm remembering his retirement and then his death? I think there was a big to-do on both occasions on the news.

My understanding is that Kennedy was shot while in an automobile... there is some controversy/conspiracy over who shot him I think many people think it was the driver but a different man was arrested for the assassination. But there is something weird about the assassination of Lincoln and Kennedy.
saviorsofearth.ning.com...

Australia did seem to have more ocean around it in my recollection (more south) and I always thought NZ was more north of Australia. I don't have any memory of it being on the west side. I always thought it was NE. Maybe my geography was not very good.

World Trade Center collapse was on 9/11/01 how can anybody not remember that date?

Don't know about the other questions.

I do believe that it might be possible that others have experienced time shifts and am curious about this topic, though.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by candide

oh yeah, and they place NZ more south east ha ha that's why

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Another interesting observation of this "new" google maps.

I remember vividly being taught in school, how the earth has approximately 2/3 of it's surface filled with water and 1/3rd with land.

This "new" maps (well, new to me, no doubt) has more like 60:40 distribution (60% Land; and 40% water....
). Anybody noticed it? (To get an idea, imagine to push all landmass from the north to the south near Antarctica...and you will see that it crosses the midpoint drawn in the map)

What the heck is going on? Yes, and I too remember Australia being in-the-middle-of-nowhere....New Zealand being the only closest country to it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Am I the only one who noticed a few years ago that Sri Lanka was on the wrong side of India? Memory always told me it was south west, not south east.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
my...GOD!
I looked through some old pictures I had of me in my early 20s...

I can clearly see a full head of hair...but, I am looking in the mirror now and much of it is simply gone...like it vanished.

there could be something too this after all.

(sorry, this thread required one sarcastic joke...not sure if I could sleep well if I didnt do it)

LOL
That's a good one. Thanks for the funny.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohmaia
To my recollection, there was one bomb, the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. I was surprised when I learned there were 2. That might be because my history books in school were so bad.

The only famous person I remember dying twice was Walter Cronkite. But maybe I'm remembering his retirement and then his death? I think there was a big to-do on both occasions on the news.

My understanding is that Kennedy was shot while in an automobile... there is some controversy/conspiracy over who shot him I think many people think it was the driver but a different man was arrested for the assassination. But there is something weird about the assassination of Lincoln and Kennedy.
saviorsofearth.ning.com...

Australia did seem to have more ocean around it in my recollection (more south) and I always thought NZ was more north of Australia. I don't have any memory of it being on the west side. I always thought it was NE. Maybe my geography was not very good.

World Trade Center collapse was on 9/11/01 how can anybody not remember that date?

Don't know about the other questions.

I do believe that it might be possible that others have experienced time shifts and am curious about this topic, though.

Me, too the other one was agent orange in Nagisaki...no hbomb just chemical warfare.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
A few months ago my life started changing for the better, and Im serious. I really happy now I mean extremely happy so if this is the timeline i will occupy for ever then I'm on the right track.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
On the Mandella thing, I do recall that he died in prison in the eighties. Then, and this is where my memory differs from everyone else's; I have no memory of his release in the nineties nor his election, when I heard he was alive was june 2009 on the first thread of this kind that I had read, "Something has changed, Timeline?" So that was the first I ever heard of him being alive. Some other guy was elected and his life was attempted to be assassinated, but I don't recall his name now...errrrg.

What if we are an experiment? Someone mentioned about implanting false memories too. How many served in the military? Used a military hospital? HAd surgery in the years before noticing the changes? Abducted? I served in the military, also used a military hospital, had numerous surgeries in the last of these years that I noticed discrepancies. Never been abducted, though. But has anyone even given these things serious thought? Maybe we all share something wherein the false memories could have been implanted?

I served from 90-94. The same time I used a military hospital(1992 I think), had surgeries at 8- 1980, had one at 18 in 1989, and one in 1999 at 28.
How about being in a study? I did a smoking study in 2007 I beleive maybe 2006.

Hypnosis?
Drug trials?
Brain injuries?
Hypnosis for me once at sixteen. drug trials no, brain injuries no.

Just curious if there's anything that would imply we are/were subject to some kind of mind altering techniques.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Please, use this thread to describe as many differences you can find with your "time line" phenomena to try and build a corroborating story with all those who have experienced any type of time line shift....

I don't know if this counts, but for many years now I could have sworn that the sun rose and set in the opposite direction that it does now, that water spiraled in the opposite direction and that the hot and cold knobs on the faucets were opposite of where they are. My wife and I have argued before over these main three things.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by harlykwin
Does anyone have a theory on why people might be experiencing these timeline shifts? Or how theyre happening?

EDIT: Im doing a little bit of research and I came across this.
(www.godlikeproductions.com...)
"I could have sworn I've read about Billy Graham dying... WTF"
Posted on 1/28/10.
This just keeps getting more interesting...

[edit on 15-2-2010 by harlykwin]

I was a participant in that GLP thread from the beginning. Thing is the original thread was started way back in '04 or '05 and then "something" happened to it that compressed all the first 10 pages or so into one and dated it to '08.

What was totally fascinating about that thread - and this might not be proveable since "something" happened (I will go back and try to find the posts) - was that in the course of posting in it for 4 or 5 years, Walter Kronkite and Ed McMahon both died more than once and it was documented right there in the thread.

What I mean is, back in '04 someone posted with "I can't believe Kronkite just died - I thought he was already dead." Others said "me too!" Then in '06 or thereabouts Kronkite dies again in the news and it's already recorded in the thread that he was reported of dying a couple years earlier! Of course this fact did not escape the thread participants, and then the same thing happened AGAIN with Kronkite in '08ish, and twice with Ed McMahon in the posts contained within that thread.

I remember going back and re-reading the thread on the news that Kronkite died the second time and being shocked and relieved to find my own post about his death on the day he died a couple years earlier.

I swear to you that is true and it really happened like that in that thread.

It changed the way I think about a lot of things.

It's a true shame the original thread got hosed up. It was proof enough for me because I typed it with my own two hands and it was corroborated by so many others over a long enough time.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
There is a very good and potentially useful article on HalfPastHuman that describes and attempts to explain what they call "Hyperchronism", which is an experience of altered time flow, either faster or slower, resulting in what amounts to "lost time". I highly recommend reading it to better understand how such things may be possible. As for the NZ thing, i also remember Australia being farther south, but can't say on NZ's location. I would have sworn Mandella died in prison also, and remember being confused when I heard his name in the media some time later. I know Billy Graham was alive as of a few years ago, because there was an article about him in Rolling Stone. Kennedy was shot with a "magic bullet" in Tx in 1963, Armstrong was on the moon mission, but I think it was Alan Sheppard who actually left the module first; Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed in 1945. I'm male, 40, in Pa.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Another person I was convinced was dead, but is not is Ken Dodd. I couldn't believe it when I saw a poster for a live performance!!

I also remember Ken Dodd dying. Fell off the roof of his house trying to fix his satellite dish. Maybe 5 or more years ago in my mind. Have I confused him with someone else?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Not sure if this thread is still going or if anyone is gonna really see this post but here it goes. I read through the WHOLE thread and have just come up with a couple of things myself.

First of all I've experienced most of the things on here but that's not what I'm going to go into detail about because it's already summed up pretty well. Secondly, I've avoided this topic purposely because when I first signed up here I mentioned how I want to avoid schizo topics I had seen before etc. Someone told me to stay away from the timeline shift stuff because it's "a bunch of schizophrenics congregating." I was pretty surprised to see this thread is not like that at all.

Ok so first off, since people can remember these things, there is the general consensus of a preconceived "glitch" of some sort right? That suggests, to me at least, that this is related to TPTB. If it were God, then the change would have been perfect without strange memories. Unless God wants certain people to remember for a reason (that's if you believe God exists of course).

Now, are all of these things positive, or negative? It seems a positive thing to me that people who were supposed to be dead are now alive. It does seem negative that there were 2 atomic bombs though. No one can really know for certain I suppose but I am just wondering is this supposed shift a good thing, or a bad thing??

I think this comes down to trying to remember every fact we can, preferably in relation to the supposed "change" and whether or not it's a positive or negative outcome. The chain reactions would have possibly been back to the furthest most remote change that would have set in place the Chaos Theory, or a butterfly effect of some sort.

Does anything anyone mention correlate? Like, did Graham and Mandela ever meet or are they somehow connected? Perhaps everyone should post new things instead of the same old Australia moved thing because that's been mentioned already. And yes its been moved, lol IMO.

Also, if we can change something just by observing it (there was an earlier post talking about observation alone changing events) then perhaps by all of us just OBSERVING this "shift" is in effect altering things, yes?

Think of it as looking in a mirror that's been shattered. Then attempting to put the pieces together by trying to remember what you looked like in it. No matter what, it will be distorted and there will always be pieces missing.

People talk about changing the future by visualization etc, so whose to say we can't change the past by doing the same thing. I think it would be much more difficult to do since we already believe the past to be as it was and it would take a little more than far fetched thinking to try to visualize something that happened as not happening or happening differently.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I notice none of these dates are that recent?

They all seem to come before we had globally verified ways of dealing with things. Like how tonnes of people though the lead singer of Wet Wet Wet was dead for years. He wasn't - just after he got addicted to drugs no one really corrected the situation with any passion.

People get reported dead by mistake all the time. I thought Charlton Heston was dead for ages - even remember the news report where it happened. The news report probably did happen but he wasn't dead at the time.

As for geography and Hiroshima ... most people only remember Hiroshima because it was the most memorable one.

Can add me to the 'just another skeptic' list on this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join