It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Here's a link, I think this is what they are talking about?hypercube

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Im starting to feel very alien now, but this idea is making more and more sense.

Has anybody noticed people's eyes are different? Not just theirs but mine as well. It feels almost as if they are made of clay. When i remember people's eyes they where very glossy and shiny, but now when i look at people they all look muddy and clay-like.

This entire world just feels so foreign to me and i could never get a grip as to why, until now?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

People's eyes are still glossy to me... Check your vission or find out if there's something wrong with them specifically. Sounds more like a Body Snatchers situation than a Timeline Shift situation!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

No.

This is not a single-line response.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Guess that’s the language barrier. Didn’t want to offend you in any way. What I was trying to say in my limited words; you create your own reality and therefore there is no absolute truth. For me the evidence supports the conclusion that there is a God. That doesn’t mean that I understand the choice of denying that.

If you really want knowledge than take your own journey. I for sure cannot answer your questions with my limited language capacity. But there is a lot of information available on these subjects. Unfortunately I cannot give you all the answers I can only show you a path. If you would be interested I suggest the (youtube) movies; Holographic Universe-its all illusion, Dr. Michio Kaku- from Universe to Multiverse, Kymatica, hypercubes for these movies explains my point of view.

Of course I did not think that you would assume that I am wrong or crazy or anything. How crazy could I be,.. stating to remember Australia looking different? I’m totally normal!

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I remembered New Zealand on the NW side of Austrailia as well.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure its because I played a TON of the board game Risk as a kid. If you look at the classic board, they dont show anything South or East of the continent and place Indonesia above the NW corner.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by candide
I remembered New Zealand on the NW side of Austrailia as well.

Thinking about it, I'm pretty sure its because I played a TON of the board game Risk as a kid. If you look at the classic board, they dont show anything South or East of the continent and place Indonesia above the NW corner.

Hi there, that was an excellent realization!
I have never played Risk but I checked a picture of a Risk board and I understand what you mean. Although this timeline stuff is a difficult subject as we are dealing with our memories I believe that there are some ways, like Risk, that can help our mind to remember the truth.

In my case it's not just about memories of NZ in the NW on the map of a guide-book, travel brochure or schoolbook but the actual experience when I was using the Google Earth in 2005 to explore the world map. I think what scares me more is the fact that I do remember some fractions of how NZ looked due to zooming in and out with Google Earth, I remember me looking at the mountains, south island, Auckland (especially the Auckland which I can only see on the left side of Australia) and no way that I can fit that picture to the current NZ.

And now I have this bothering memory of me using the Google Earth, zooming in and exploring the map of New Orleans from a close distance at the time of Hurricane Katrina in 2005. And guess what, I can't fit that memory to the current location of New Orleans.

Knowledge (or should I say memory) adds pain, so maybe ignorance is bliss after all.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by LastStandingMan

I think it's far more likely that your memories are incorrect, as opposed to "time line shifts" being real.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by LastStandingMan

I think it's far more likely that your memories are incorrect, as opposed to "time line shifts" being real.

Yes, some memories are incorrect. But, on the other hand, you can't deny yourself with some memories, or can you?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm not certain what you'd call this, but I had a "jump in time?" occur a short time ago. I was driving my son to school, which is a Head Start program, I have two turns to make; the first is a right and the second is a left. I had made both turns and started traveling down the final road. This road has one stoplight at the intersection of the main road and the short street my daughter's elementary school is on, which is about four blocks away from the turn, with a crossing guard etc. I remember driving the first block and seeing the Salvation Army Church on the left, then the next thing I know I am three blocks past the stoplight looking at house that is for sale.

Now the other strange thing is that usually when I have to drive my son to school it takes me, at the speed limit and without sitting at any stop lights, 10 minutes from door to door. That morning it took me six minutes! I remembered the time because I noted, at 8:05 am, just how late he was and that it would be a full fifteen minutes by the time I made it to his school. i signed him in at 8:11 am.

Talk about freaky. I don't know what to think of the event, it's not the first time it's happened to me but it is the only time that I recall this amount of info.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
okay, this happened again this morning.

Left the house at 8 am (running late), drove to first turn, made right, drove to second turn, made the left. Drove past the gas station, looked at the Salvation Army Church, and next thing I remember I'm 2 blocks past the traffic light and there is a Pick-up riding my tail but backing off like the guy had sped up on me to make me go faster but didn't work. And, (drum roll please) I got to the school at 8:06 am!!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pyrael

the past couple of days me and my girlfriend have experienced a warp in time (in addition to many "dimension/timeline shifts" the past 2 weeks) at a major highway intersection. we pulled up to make the right hand turn, stopped, noticed some cars to my left about 200yds or more, the speed limit is 55mph. so i figure i can make it. glance to the right (habit) then back to the left and the cars are less than 20yds from us!!! when they passed in front they appeared to be traveling at normal speed. my girlfriend looked at me and was like "what the hell?" i told her it happened yesterday too, made our turn and went on our way. the next day, it happened again. this time we waited for the 2nd set of cars to go by, sure enough the same thing happened. something weird is going on..........

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

That is very strange indeed. I wonder why it only happens at certain times.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Sorry for butting in at the end without reading all of the thread - I didn't realise it was this long and will read through when the kids are in bed - but I wanted to get some thoughts down before I forget them.

Interesting read so far - I don't think I have experienced anything like this, although I do have a pretty bad memory so I would probably put it down to this!!

Just had a quick look at google earth and austrailia looks fine to me, but will check out some of the relevent threads to make sure I understand. If you look at it in google earth then you have to check that north is in the correct position which on maps is usually pointing up with south pointing down - mine is always over to the left or west, which puts aust. at a different angle.

Maybe this is something to do with how the printing of maps and our experience of media has changed? You should remember that they distort the globe to represent it in a flat form (i.e. in a poge of a book). Maybe we are used to seeing and remembering it in this skewed 2d form and now seeing it in 3d way like on on google earth is relatively new experience which feels different?

How would you propose measuring this time shift thingy? Can we compare old news footage/print/pictures (what we remember) with what we are being told now? If we had access to older books and archives etc then we can compare these. However, if they are different would this prove there has been a change or maybe it was down to an error of reporting at the time - which does happen - and has subsequently been corrected. Factual books from my childhood are now not scientifically accurate in some ways. For example they have declassified pluto as a planet - they are also teaching his at school as I found out from my son.

Cheers and will check back later.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by YarlanZey]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Pax et Intellectus

yes NZ was somewhere NW of Australia and it was bigger and way more fragmented,
inside was mostly water than land, many, many small islands, i posted a reply on the other post about NZ and Australia you can find it somewhere on the last pages, since i hate repeating myself, but i did explain why and how

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by raynemarina

It's far more likely that you're just bad at geography.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Curio,

I specifically remember the death of Jack Palance, and commented about it on another website, a yahoo group called Inter-Dimension, when I discovered the second "death." We talk about timeline shifts there as well.

The other one that was strange was Kirk Douglas. I had heard that he died right after the movie with his son and grandson, "It Runs in the Family" (or something like that) and that's why I thought the movie was interesting, since it was the last movie they could possibly do together, and then he showed up "alive" again. Here are some of the names that have come up, we call them TSLD, Time Shift Living Dead.

TSLD –I.D Archive Listing

1. B.B.King
2. Wilfred Brimley
3. Abe Vigoda
4. Bill Macy
5. Dick Van Dyke
6. Mickey Rooney
7. Steven Hawkins
8. Jack Palance
9. George Kennedy
10. Hal Fishman
11. Peter O'Toole
12. Leona Helmsley
13. Placido Domingo
14. Jane Wyman
15. Lady Bird Johnson
16. Whitley Strieber - no verification from another member.
17. Anne Strieber – no verification from another member.
18. Brigitte Nielson
19. Theodore Bikel
20. Sir Edmund Hillary
21. Strom Thurmond
22. Walter Cronkite
23. Bob Hope
24. Darren McGavin
25. Arthur C Clarke
26. Kirk Douglas
27. Jack Lalanne
28. Richard Widmark
29. Nelson Mandela
30. Clint Eastwood
31. Glenn Ford
32. Kurt Vonnigat
33. Rod Steiger
34. Del Wilkes
35. Al Lewis
36. James Doohan
37. John Barry
38. Dr Debakey
39. David Hassellhorff
40. Max Von Sydow
41. Marcel Mareau
42. Tony Jay

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by raynemarina

It's far more likely that you're just bad at geography.

I respectfully disagree. I'm a lifelong geography nut -- always playing geography knowledge games online. I've collected maps and atlases all my life (I'm 50). I share that different memory of Australia's location. It's something I'm absolutely sure of, and it's changed dramatically. I first noticed it right after the October 2002 Bali bombings when I looked up Bali on Google Maps.

Human memories are notoriously faulty, but some things, like this Australia shift, and a previous post about Florida/Disneyland, are too pronounced to write off.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Alright, I was compelled to join this forum and make a post after seeing this thread, although at first I was skeptical with the Australia thing....

However, to me, it seems Cuba has moved inland quite a bit. I remember being much further east, although still very close to Florida.

It was located more so out in the ocean.

i42.tinypic.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TimeSlipz

However, to me, it seems Cuba has moved inland quite a bit. I remember being much further east, although still very close to Florida.

Exactly what I said in another thread.

Changes I've noticed to the World Map (Timelineshift)

see my post here

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join