It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all those expierencing "time line" shifts.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ppk55
please keep these things to yourself and not clutter and hijack the thread... mod please delete.

Originally posted by I.C. Weiner
jackieps and brokedown, thanks for the sane replies - me and my friend google have done extensive research on this subject. if you have time, look up my previous posts where i have shared my experiences.

pax, we debunked the geography thing on that other thread, i would swear i have told you this. it was a misprint on the maps that no one corrected.

You must've just experienced a time-slip. In your past memory you did something that your present memory can't truly account for.

Spookiness

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Going to the library to find old maps wont work. If you are from this reality nothing has changed for you and the maps will be the same as you remembered. If you are new to this reality any maps you find would be from this reality and would be different than you remembered. You can do that on the net.
Get it?
Im amazed that after 3 HUGE threads about this topic that some people dont understand what is being discussed here.
Researching past events in this reality will only show what happened in this reality.
The only thing that can be compared are peoples memories. That is the point of this thread. Differences in your memory compared to this reality.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok, what I see:

Australia is out of place, too close to northern islands and an exagerated peak. As new Zeland I preffer not no speak.

But what I find amazing is the fact that Mandela died quite a while ago, now we see him alive and people at Hollywood are bombing with Morgan Freeman's "Invictus" movie, which is the Bio of Mandela, to make sure we forget about what we perceived a while ago, isn't that weird?. Is like the MCartney thing, now they bomb with MCartney's biography clips, movies, etc.

Regarding the Thread's Title, I will check pictures and get back to notice differences if I find some.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I had thought for the last few weeks that actress Reese Witherspoon was dead, and yet I kept seeing ads for a new movie and her talking on the red carpet etc. It started to really freak me out.

It wasn't until earlier this morning I stumbled across the fact that it was Brittney Murphy who died recently. When I read or watched that news item my brain must have confused the memories of the two actresses. They are both blonde, were in similar-type movies, attractive, etc.

This post is not meant to minimize what people are saying here; I too could have sworn Australia was a lot further east than it is now. I, being open to all possibilities, think that it's possible some of these might just be improperly stored/tagged memories.

If you take that viewpoint completely, it's probably time for a separate thread on what could be causing us to have these false memories (drinking water? growth hormones? disease, genetic or otherwise)?

Our memory can be strange at times. I just recently have been having a flood of memories of my early childhood, things I have no previous recollection of. They are things my family have been able to corroborate with a shocked "how did you remember that?!" response (like going to a restaurant when I was 4 that my family had only been to once before and is no longer there). I don't really see what can be causing it, memory screw ups, time-shifts, or otherwise.

EDIT: edit to add Billy Graham dead and NZ/Papa New Guinea/Australia all being a lot further apart and in different directions ... those are the two big memories I have that appear off

[edit on 2/15/2010 by Fiverz]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am one more to jump on the Australia has moved bandwagon. I remember being around 6 or 7 and thinking there is a lot of water around Australia. I do remember there being more space between Australia and Asia.

There are many other incidents that I remember that do not seem to shared by others.

The one that really stands out in my mind is a song coming out by a group name Juanes. The song is Camisa Negra (Black Shirt).

I remember thinking, "hey..Someone remade it" and sang along with it. I got a minute later and downloaded the song. A few days later while visiting my parents, I decided to play it for them and asked what they thought of the remake? They said they never heard that song before.

I got a really strange feeling and told my dad that he used to play it all the time but was performed by someone else and that is how I knew all the words.

They looked at me like I was out of my mind. But I still remember my dad playing that when I was around 6 or 7!!!!

There are many other things like this which have convinced me something has been going on with our realities.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RedDragon

No one is claiming time travel -- except that one guy who claimed inter-dimensional aliens destroyed mars-and-earth humans in 2025, but let's not talk about him. "Time shifts" is just a neato little label for these things. People are proposing that they have moved from Universe A to Universe B, so they DID see the ball moving, even though it hasn't moved in the universe they are now in.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I find it extremely odd that so many people all believe that Australia was located in a vastly different area of the Ocean.

The American educational system is far from perfect, but beyond that, I strictly recall looking at a google map no more than a month ago, and it was ISOLATED

On top of this, Billy Graham, my grandma recalls his son taking over.

Then, some people are sure that only one nuclear weapon was used in WW2, which, well, is something you really can't forget.

Keep it coming people, do your research, find something that really makes you ask yourself what happened.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
When i read books, if there are any really cool/ catchy/interesting etc. lines or scenes, then i'll remember them first and foremost about the book, and will often get stuck in my head. i've read books and then, years later, read the same book and found the line to be either not there or very, very different. same thing with some movies and songs.

and, completely unrelated, whenever you guys mention mandela, the scene from "the hot chick" comes to mind

www.youtube.com...

begins at about 0:50 XD

edit for broken embed

edit because it still doesn't work

edit because i gave up on the embed working and just put a link

[edit on 2/15/2010 by vyrox]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution-2012
Please, use this thread to describe as many differences you can find with your "time line" phenomena to try and build a corroborating story with all those who have experienced any type of time line shift....

First suggestion, add variety to your diet from different natural food and even drugs, but stay with the legit ones. You may need to do your own research on what is legit, as I don't want to turn ATS into a street site.

The reason for this is to heighten your neural activity. Too much of the same could mean too much stagnation, and memory loss is basically what is seems when it becomes harder and harder to focus on memory review.

Yes, it is possible to experience shifts, and I do not even expect to experience time on a completely ordinary path through an ordinary lifetime. It has already proved impossible many times, so the quest becomes how to keep it ordinary as much as possible.

Relax, and behold the infinite chaotic mind.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I remember New Zealand always being where it is now in relation to Australia. However I do not remember Australia being so close to Papua and Papua New guinea. This is not a case of mistaken geography, I have visited australia and sailed around australasia, and during this period we had big charts in the operations room of the warships I was on. Australia in my memory was always further East and more to the South. Not so far south that it had a dramatically cooler climate, but I certainly do not remember the North of Australia having rain forests, which it appears to have now. In fact thats when I think I first became aware of something strange, the day somebody mentioned rain forests and Australia in the same sentance. I didn't pay much attention at that time, however a few months ago I watched a documentary about the battle for australia in WW2 and how the Japanese were moving across Guinea from where they would have been able to launch an attack on Mainland Australia. Now at this time I thought "thats weird, how could they invade Australia over land when its miles from the nearest land mass" then I looked at a map and thought that my geopgraphy was wrong. Now this thread has me reassessing all of that. Perhaps my geography wasn't wrong at all, perhaps I was just temporaly misplaced.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
has anyone noticed music that sounds different than what you remember? specifically, i remember "melt with you" not having the constant low-tom sound - heard it just now, and it does...being a musician i pay attention to this type of thing....

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
as i commented on the other derailed thread i can definetly remember oz further south and east,nowhere near any land masses as it looks now..i think it was no less than a month ago that i was on google earth and it was isolated,and im of sound mind,so no stupid remarks...else i will eat ya..

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
How about a recent memory.

The Norway Sky Spiral. I specifically remember the Large Hedron Collider claiming success on Monday evening November 30th 2009. This info was not reported untill the next day, Tuesday Dec 1 2009.

The next day Wednesday Dec 2 2009 I heard about the Norway Sky Spiral. But when I look on the net for the date of the Norway Sky Spiral reports say it happened on wednesday Dec 9 2009. One week later than I remember.

What are your memories concerning when the LHC set its power record and when did the Norway Sky Spiral happen.

If converging realities are truely happening is it a result of some classified black project or naturally occuring?

If its something we did (black project) what projects do we know of that could have the potential to mess with realities. LHC and HAARP are the ony things that come to mind but who knows what ET tech is being worked on. It is rumered the LHC was built to capture "Dark Matter". I wonder what powers ET Tech? Hmmm.

If the LHC and NSS has something to do with this, we may have different memories concerning the timing of these events.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
i just utubed norway spiral and the first video say it was on wednesday the 2nd,but most are using the 9th...hmm

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Holy crap, I started reading this thread thinking you were all trolling or something. Then I decided to check out google maps and look at australia for myself. It's definitely way closer to asia than I remember it. I also remember New Zealand being closer to Papua New Guinea. This is very strange, although I'm willing to pass it off as my #ty knowledge of geography. Heck, I used to think Hawaii was near the Florida Keys. And looking at it now it's way further out in the ocean than I thought it was. I could've sworn it was a much larger island, the same distance from California as the Dominican Republic is from Miami, Florida (I'm not American so I'm not expected to know these things)

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Definitely the 9th. Much discussion was had over the implications of missile testing in the wee hours of the day of President Obama's arrival.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
my mistake...all videos are saying the 9th....sorry

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
That is very strange indeed. When I first heard about the Norway Sky Spiral the absolute first thought that came to my mind was...
"WOW thats interesting considering the LHC was succsessfull yesterday. This is going to be all over the boards at ATS. I guess they figured it would be better to use that dark matter asap before it goes unstable."

I guess I lost a week somehow after the LHC set its high power record.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Here's a great idea, don't mock me, as I am obviously not the only one here, and if you've noticed the subject....

This *CONSPIRACY THEORY* is based on something that has to do with the misconception of something most everyone feeling the same way knew was to be TRUE, which has now CHANGED.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I live in New Zealand and remember aussi being much further away from indonesia/png and the likes.

I also remember photos of the battle of LA showing a large cylinder object floating over the city.

I'm also big into hifi and listened to a song recently which had a vocal section which appears to have changed, instead of a smooth increasing pitch at one point it goes all over the show and has much more pronounced backing vocals (probably heard this song over 100 times now).. weird stuff!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join