It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are World Rulers Ordained by the Nephilim?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Have our rulers been ordained by the Nephilim, or could it be that they are actually of old Nephilim lineage? Do the Nephilim really exist? Are they benevolent or malevolent? Did they mix with our species to raise our capacity for greater intellect? Was this a quantum leap and the missing link?

Could it be that the iron rod of the rulers of this planet have a divine purpose? Could it be that this planet is a school of character development and the suffering and injustice is a means to that end? Are we an experiment? Do they really have our best interests at heart?

I typed 'nephilim' into the search engine. From my preconceived notions, I fully expected wiki to tell me some fantastic tale of fallen winged aliens who disobeyed their creator in coming to this planet. Nothing of the sort appeared; no mention of angels, aliens, Annunaki, giants. Instead, the word 'nephilim' redirected to the Orb weaving spider. I thought this was a bit strange. Was there some hidden meaning in this?

I followed the lead. Down, down, into the rabbit hole. I found some very intriguing connections along the way.

He's Got the Whole World in His Hands

The Orb, better known as the Globus Cruciger symbolizes dominion over the world. It is recognized as having a literal meaning of the world being held in the dominion of an earthly ruler, or sometimes a celestial being, such as an angel.

Here, an angelic being is depicted holding both a globus cruciger and a sword.

Oftentimes, the visual symbol depicts holding the world in one's hands. Here, Zeus holds in his right hand, the globus cruciger which bears an angel on top.

Then, again, sometimes the Globus Cruciger is more ominously held under one's foot. Sometimes it is symbolically portrayed as the "globe of fortune" rather than as a religious object. This coinage of Augustus Caesar shows the globe of fortune held underfoot, Augustus being represented by his sign of the zodiac, Capricorn. This coin was struck in 12 BC.

A cross on a globe shows the triumph of Christianity over the world. The image of an emperor holding a cross on a globe first appears on Roman coinage with Theodosius I (346-395). Emperors and rules, such as Charlemagne, are shown with the cross over the globe.

To non-Christians this sends a message of Christian dominionism. To Christians, it sends the message that the one who holds the Orb rules and speaks on behalf of God-given authority.

The identity of this god still remains hidden. The closest we can come to some clue is to trace the origins of those who have held the Orb and how they have used their power. Has it been to uplift mankind? Or has it been to the detriment and intended destruction of mankind? Will we find a benevolent god behind this instrument which conveys authority? Will we find it has all been a sham of illusion utilized by herders and controllers? Or will we find some allegiance of power between humans and wicked aliens?

The purpose of this thread is to discuss the historical aspects of those who have held the globe of fortune/globus crucifer through official coronation and to determine if there is indeed a link to an off-world entity. Thank you.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Alethea]

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If somebody says they were chosen by God then what happens to their credibility if they provide no evidence? I would say that they have not any credibility whatsoever. But is there evidence of nephilium, I would say possibly so.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The fact that so many world leaders have pledged allegiance to Lucifer appears to be open to more interpretations than I would have imagined!

I learned from posting here just how many associate Lucifer as a "good-guy",but I plainly disagree!

1 John 5:19 "We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one."

Luke 4:6"And the devil said to Him, "I will give You all this domain and its glory; for it has been handed over to me, and I give it to whomever I wish."

Tom Horn has written "Apollyon Rising 2012" and covers this topic extensively. Anyone interested in this subject might like to check out what he has to say!

Here's a little quote,from defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

Hell [Sheol-Hades] from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead [Rapha, Raphaim] for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. And they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? Art thou become like unto us?” Isaiah 14:9-10

Immediately following this statement, Isaiah looked beyond the Rephaim at who their Ba’al actually was, identifying him in verse 12, saying, “How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!”

Other places in the Bible such as Job 26:5 may agree with the idea of a Luciferian power that can, under some circumstances, return Rephaim from the underworld to physical bodies known as Nephilim. “Dead things are formed from under the waters…” Job says. The dead in this text are Rapha (Rephaim) and the phrase “are formed” is from “Chuwl,” meaning to twist or whirl as in a double helix coil or genetic manufacturing. The startling implication of this and similar texts is that beneath the surface of earth, agents of darkness wait the moment of their return. Before the end of this series, we shall consider several ancient documents and scriptures that seem to forecast such a terrifying event for the end-times.

Almost all of his book is available from the excerpts he has provided on sites such as the one linked to.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Hello,
Thanks for the link. This topic is something I've been thinking about lately. I'm gonna go do some reading!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Usually world leaders are ordained by a VOTING process, done by humans believe it or not.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

A voting process?!

That's hilarious!

We're given a choice of basically two of the same,appearing to represent two different sides,but it all winds up the same,to one degree or another.

I'm pretty sure most people are aware of how corrupted the system is by now,but it's all we've got. Some people will go on believing it makes a difference. It makes them feel like what they say really matters,when it really doesn't.

So much of it is just smooth marketing,who sells the best snake oil. Who better to lead the country in the next phase toward world tyranny,and look and sound good doing it.

A corrupted process by corrupt individuals,who love power.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Usually world leaders are ordained by a VOTING process, done by humans believe it or not.

That's funny

Do you actually believe the votes are truly counted? Who is it that over-sees the counting of said votes? And what about those nations ruled by kings and emperers? They were voted-in by the commoners?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

I don't recall this ever actually happening.

[citation needed]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Ah, the Nephilim again. I don't really think any of them are left alive. But I am sure their genetics live on, how else would we get really tall humans today? I too believe they mixed with human genetics.

Could it be that the iron rod of the rulers of this planet have a divine purpose? Could it be that this planet is a school of character development and the suffering and injustice is a means to that end? Are we an experiment? Do they really have our best interests at heart?

A divine purpose? I don't think that. I think the rulers of this planet are beings that we cannot even conceive of as yet. These beings live in the 4th dimension, and they rule through the big money men of the rich elite. The control filters down to the lessor minions of the State, but you get the picture. I do think we are being experimented with, on a genetic and on other levels. And I do not think that the means justify the end.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Politics in democracy is all but a spectrum with left and right as well as middle and they all meet the same goals with different ways of getting there. Democrats like spending money, leaving a huge deficit resulting in higher and higher taxes, and Republicans like to just raise taxes cause they know its gonna happen anyway. This is in the case of George W Bush which a lot of people weren't to fond of, Clinton right before him had a huge increase in the deficit and and left office leaving it all to Bush and the common uniformed person believes it to be Bush's fault, because he had to raise taxes and promote illegal wars.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'd like to take a look at some of those who have possessed the Orbs. Perhaps we can find a common denominator. Was the power passed by brute and rights of incumbent bloodlines? Were these people designated to rule by some Divine Intervention? Were they chosen by the classes they ruled? Did they seem to fall into these positions by serendipity? Or did they rise from obscurity by their own courage and fortitude?

This is a bronze statue of Napoleon I (1803-09). He holds an orb very much like the one held by Zeus as depicted in original post. This orb has an angel on top. He holds it in his right hand.

Summoned to Paris in 1802 to execute a monument to Napoleon, Canova first set down the features in a plaster bust. The model for the colossal figure (over 14 feet high), portrayed in the classical manner as an idealized, heroic nude, was finished in 1808, and the marble statue was completed in 1811. Napoleon disliked it, and it was eventually sold to the English Government and placed in the Duke of Wellington's palatial house in London. The bronze version in the Brera, also completed in 1811, is reduced in size. Like some peace-bringing Mars, the Emperor holds in one hand a Victory figure balanced on a globe, and in the other, a sceptre surmounted by an eagle.

I have no information on this rendering of Peter I the Great. He has his right hand on the crown, and the orb is placed close to him. I do not see the regalia accompanying Peter the Great in any paintings or statues. But perhaps they do exist. (?)

it.stlawu.edu...

Queen Sophie-Magdalene holds the Orb in her right hand. She became Queen of Denmark in 1730.

Emperor Sigismund holds the globus crucifer in his left hand.

Sigismund....was one of the longest ruling Kings of Hungary, reigning for fifty years from 1387 to 1437, and was also Holy Roman Emperor for four years from 1433 until 1437, and the last Emperor of the House of Luxemburg. He was also King of Bohemia from 1419, of Lombardy from 1431, and of Germany from 1411

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
We know that certain groups of people communicate through a subtle language of visual signals. They use gestures and symbols to signal intent and alliances. In these paintings, every movement, every nuance, every detail, has meaning. I don't have the answers to decipher these messages. Perhaps some of you will see details that lead to provocative questions, too. Maybe some of you will even have some answers.

There is much posturing around this Orb. Sometime it is held in the right hand, sometimes in the left. Sometimes it is underfoot. Sometimes it sits to the side, untouched. The position of the Orb as well as the reaction of the personage conveys meaning.

In this painting by Alexander Roslin, the Orb and Crown are placed on a table to the right of Catherine II. Standing away, she extends her sword-looking scepter across the regalia in a gesture that appears "protective". (c. 1776-77)

Catherine II, called Catherine the Great (1729-1796), reigned as Empress of Russia from 1762. She took power after a conspiracy deposed her husband, Peter III (1728–1762), and her reign saw the high point of the Russian nobility.

It seems she had her portrait painted rather frequently. And in each painting her different postures may have relayed political events. In this next painting, she stands and holds the orb in her left hand.

(Antropov, A. before 1766)

The painting below was rendered by Aleksey Antropov (no date). Here, Catherine II, seated, rests her right hand on the Orb while holding her sceptre in an upright position on the table top.

Notice the repetitive symbols in this painting. The symbols on her dress are the same symbols on her cape but different colors. In my opinion, the motif is not very becoming as a fabric design, nor does it have feminine appeal. Is she relying on ancestry for her authority and command?

The same symbol is carved into the frame of the chair as well as the table. It is very pronounced and "overdone".

In the 16th century the double-headed bird motif was conferred by the Spanish crown upon the Nijaib Quiche as the insignia of their royal lineage, even though a similar motif had been used by Mayan weavers in pre-Columbian times.

This double-headed eagle has been associated with various empires and seems to have a very long history. But that is a subject for another thread.

This last painting (by Johann Lampi) has the most unusual, provocative details. The Orb is nowhere in sight! This was painted in 1794. What happened during that time to cause such a change in her display of regalia? There are no double-headed birds and her dress is feminine.

What really drops my jaw is that she is raising her skirt! During that time period it was taboo, vulgar even, for a woman to show her ankles. Even though her ankles are not showing, the gesture is provocative. Certainly it has a significant meaning in the theme of this painting. Is she indicating that the Orb is under her foot? And what does that mean? Or could it be that she had a little Tobacco Road in her and flirted with scandal?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
according to biblical history, the nephilim survived until the 4th captivity of Israel. They were either killed out, or died out.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It has been said that markings in the Giza pyramid confirm that the Orb has been around since the beginning of time and that certain people have always known that the Orb represented the round planet earth.

Raffaello Sanzio was a rival of Michangelo. Perhaps you have heard of the "Raphael Rooms" in the Palace of the Vatican. This is a detail of the fresco on the ceiling in "The Room of the Signatura". It is titled Prime Mover.

Pope Julius II commissioned Raphael and the work was executed in 1509.

But wait! Were you not taught that all of these people lived in ignorance, believing the world was flat until Christopher discovered in 1492 that the world was actually round? Isn't that what most of us were led to believe?

Oh, lies and more deceit! Here is an admission of guilt. Funny we never heard about this through the years.

In 1945 the Historical Association listed "Columbus and the Flat Earth Conception" second of twenty in its first-published pamphlet on common errors in history.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

And even though this information has been available since 1945, school teachers obviously continued on, repeating the outdated history books. Mine did. I imagine the educational system will eventually fall. They may 'blame' the internet, but it's really their own doing. The deliberate deceit has caught up with them. And it will continue. They are finished! (All of our educational systems are owned either by government or religious corporations. But that's another thread, isn't it?)

So why did people continue to promote this misinformation and myth of flat earth? Where did it originate? Conspiracy? I certainly think so!

Washington Irving's 1828 biography of Columbus popularized the idea that Columbus had difficulty obtaining support for his plan because Europeans thought the Earth was flat.[8] In fact, the primitive maritime navigation of the time relied on the stars and the curvature of the spherical Earth. The knowledge that the Earth was spherical was widespread, and the means of calculating its diameter using an astrolabe was known to both scholars and navigators.[9] A spherical Earth had been the general opinion of Ancient Greek science, and this view continued through the Middle Ages (for example, Bede mentions it in The Reckoning of Time). In fact Eratosthenes had measured the diameter of the Earth with good precision in the second century BC.[10
en.wikipedia.org...

With so much evidence to the contrary, how were those who knew able to keep the truth so well hidden? Well, I suggest you look into Washington Irvings background. He hung out with a lot of Freemasons; he even wrote books and articles about them. Even more impressive, he hung out at the Alhambra in Granada. Conspiracy? Uh-huh!

In the centre is the Irving coat-of-arms—two royal supporters holding a shield emblazoned with holly leaves, having as a crest a hand holding a bunch of holly. The story is that Robert Bruce was aided in his struggle by William Irvin, and that on taking his throne, he knighted his faithful friend and gave him the Castle of Drum in Aberdeenshire, and his own coat-of-arms. The castle, which is now owned by Alexander Forbes Irvine, has been in the possession of the family since the days of Bruce. The holly of the coat-of-arms is the sign of the deliverance of Irving's ancestor and his king.
www.oldandsold.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The entire public schooling system is nothing but full of false and misrepresented disinformation that was produced to "groom" us as children. I have learned more since I got out of school than I ever did in school. The greatest weapon ever made was the truth!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
We have had messages in visual works of art as far back as we can trace civilizations. Through every culture and every time period the artists and writers of those ages have left us clues to the past. Is it merely myth and wishful thinking to believe that there is a creator who mets out a just reward and a just punishment? Or could it be that this Creator has been usurped by evil entities? Or could it be that these stories are made up in order to give certain men power over superstitious people? Is there really some liason between humans and off-world entities? Do some humans have an ancient bloodline of relation to these Watchers? Do evil angels rule through wicked men?

The only thing that seems to serve as evidence is that these myths have been perpetuated for thousands of years.

Something stirs in the collective unconscious when viewing Durer's "Nemesis or Good Fortune" (c. 1502). Are these off-world entities making deals with humans? And what is the cost of the good fortune? We have ancient scrolls and texts that attest to covenants and contracts being made between humans and god(s). So is this art work really any more far fetched than scriptures which convey the same message?

I suppose that many people might see this drawing as myth simply because the persona does not fit their pre-conceived idea of a patriarchial god creator.

Again, in Scheggio's "Triumph of Fame", we see the Great Angel atop the Orb representing the earth, and in her hand is the token Orb to bestow to human representation or to use as visible contract collateral.

This was commissioned for the birth of Lorenzo the Magnificent (de Medici). Perhaps you will recognize the familiar salute of extended arms. This is the Knights salute of allegiance to the figure of Fame. An intriguing statement in this piece is the figure in yellow who turns his back to the angel. The color pallette suggests a contrast between those who walk in the spiritual light of truth and those who sell out to the darkness. Those in the light turn against what they recognize as evil even though they are outnumbered.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

You want a pic of another ruler with an orb?
Google "photo Queen Elizabeth coronation orb"

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I find it interesting... Many of these "rulers", old and new, from Catherine II through the current queen Elizabeth, G-dubya to Tony Blair, all bear a striking resemblance to George Washington. Even (actually especially) Barbara Bush. Hillary too more and more these days....

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Actually I think its a copy of a perpetual generator, which is what the big secret is:

www.generalnonsense.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join