It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone explain this 3rd plane that does fly-by of WTC on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I came across this video and it was strange.. I can't explain it. It wasn't plane #2. The flight path doesn't match.

Any ideas?

[edit on 14-2-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
comment retracted since video changed.

Just a passing plane that was checking the damage from the first impact would be my guess. Planes had not been grounded yet by the FAA.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

Sorry for the confusion, I posted the wrong video at first... The right clip is up now.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Good find eh!

Edit to retract statement after re-reading OP's post

[edit on (2/14/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
At 3 seconds there is some sort of unidentified flying object at the top of the tower on the right (North Tower). At 4 seconds, this object appears to be a sphere.

Could it be a helicopter hovering around there? Why would it just hover and not fly across? Visually, it does not look very much like a helicopter.

As for the airplane, is it traveling in a northern direction up the Hudson River? I do not think commercial aircraft fly above the Hudson in that particular direction. It is traveling away from Newark, JFK and it does not appear to be heading toward LaGuardia.

If it did not take off from a nearby airport (wrong flight path) and is not going to land at a nearby airport, what business does it have in the area?

[edit on 14-2-2010 by SphinxMontreal]

new topics

top topics

join