It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Takeover - Security Against Who!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
They need to be secure from the truth exposing them,that's what!

Look at the good that's been done so far in waking people up,it's been so successful,of course they are threatened.

If this goes through,we'll be back in the stone age for sure,as far as real information goes. What will we have? Newspapers! Owned by the elite.

Good job bringing this to ATS! I'm sure it will righteously outrage many! (And it should!)

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
it wont happen, not without a complete melt down of the current way we live on this globe.
too much money involved.
people would flip the hell out, i do mean flip!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

What possible threat could there be to which limiting net access is a solution? The only answers I can think of don't cast the administration in a positive light.

Also...lousy signal to noise ratio in that video. After the first 30 seconds of irrelevant images and music, I almost closed it. I prefer information, not propaganda.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Man, if the government even tries to stick their AIDS infested cock into the internet it will get bitten off. Not only that, but the blood loss will surely lead them down the path of dying.

If anyone knows the internet well enough, there are quite a handful of individuals who value it quite a bit. A lot of hackers, a lot of bored individuals, a lot of people who use it every day for a lot of reasons.

The internet is the last free place on this planet. It is by all means it's own nation. It's anarchic. And there are lot of patriots to their nation.

If they infringe even slightly upon any of these people, they will start digging as to why they did it and they will also fight back against it. And people will start waking up more and more than ever before.

Honestly while I fear and love my internet, I DARE them to do this. Really, mister government agent reading this; do it. Please. I dare you. You have no idea the scope of the precautions from this, no IDEA the amount of hell that will rain down on you if you do this. This will piss more people off than if you mess with our guns.

Remember, one person with one gun can only kill one person at a time. Hackers out there that have, can and do, will hack you. They will tear right through any preconceived safe guards you think you have, dig through your dirtiest, darkest documents that is electronically stored, and they will expose it. All your precious secrets, all of your information, it won't be safe.

What they seem to forget, or seem to not know, is that just like how TPTB have their little shadowy web, the internet has its own. People who manipulate events in real life and on the internet to about the degree TPTB do. And these people are nihilistic, they're anarchists, they hate authority and love causing # storms.

Do people really think the internet is just a fun place to find lolcats and troll people on? I'm not talking about chans or anything like that; since the internet has been around there are very real, very horrible people who don't have any self interest, any political or religious ties, no morals; they just want to see the world burn. The only thing is, is that they want to be the one that lights the matches.

So on second fault; I don't really care if they do this. In fact I want them to. They would be better off collectively shooting themselves in the head.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
According to your WND article and the last action taken on this you're a little late on the jump.

Last action taken was referral to the senate comittee an April 10, 2009. I don't think this is going anywhere. Stop panicking.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just the idea that this kind of legislation was even thought of is mind numbingly scary as hell. If these types of bills are even debated in the future, is there not some kind of impeachment process that should be undertaken? Aren't blatant violations of the U.S. constitution by the President and members of Congress considered an act of treason? If violations such as these were to take place, and these types of bills past, is it not the Military's sworn duty to protect the U.S. from enemy's domestic and abroad by removing the current Administration from office?

top topics

join