It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FTP Site Full of UFO videos for you ATS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I decided to put up a FTP site for you guys to check out all the UFO videos I have since I dont have a lot of web space. Its limited to 10 users. Use your favorite FTP client and connect to

Host: ufo.homeftp.net Port: 30000 user: ufo password: ufo

Please don't hammer if its full. Set retrys to 120 seconds (2 min) please.

If you don't know what FTP is click here www.ftp-planet.com...

[Edited on 29-5-2004 by d1k]

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Nice, man... I'll have to go through them... is there an upload? I may have a couple to add (u2u me if you want to keep privvy upload).

I was actually thinking about doing this as well when I get my site up (trying to scrape together some cash right now to pay for it, lol...).

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Great idea, thanks. I added an upload dir if you would like to upload something.

As far as needing money for a FTP site, theres plenty of free server software if you hvae the HDD space and files to share. And if you have a decent connection to run one of course.

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I just noticed the language filter here on ATS blocked out my redirect so I updated my original post with a new hostname. You'll be able to connect now. Sorry about that, you cant say A�� here

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I figured I'd put my own conspiracy media site up, mainly for ATSer's and other conspiracy buffs since I'm going to be serving mp3's for bands (Free the MP3, Free the Music!). Basically, I'm gonna be running a 'garage record label', complete with a store so the bands can sell CD's, shirts, etc, and be able to have free downloads of all their music. I'm planning on being a huge bandwidth hog, lol.

Another thing I was also thinking about is hosting some of the larger files, like valhall's tear-down of the Nick Berg video (of course, with all due credits to val) and the analysis of the audio... and alot of the other comparison media submitted by dedicated ATS members. Be kinda kewl to have a site with every video and audio clip we can get our hands on, and compile them all in one area, such as you have done.

Oh yeah... one last thing... thanks for sharing!

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
NP
IMO these are videos everyone should be able to see and get.

I recomend grabbing the nazi-ufo.asf. VERY interesting stuff!

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
That's very generous of you

Do you happen to have that the vid where you see (very clearly) a UFO fly behind a tree over a river? You see it for a about half a second but the vid is extremely clear...

Just wondering if you knew if it was real of fake?

Interesting vid.

d1k

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faceless
That's very generous of you

Do you happen to have that the vid where you see (very clearly) a UFO fly behind a tree over a river? You see it for a about half a second but the vid is extremely clear...

Just wondering if you knew if it was real of fake?

Interesting vid.

Ya theres a few ultra clear ultra high qualtiy videos. I know the one you're talking about, UFO - Brazil 1998 [unbeliveable].avi. As for if its real or not I have no idea. To me it looks like it has a turbine to make it float, it also looks small to me, like it could be a remote control toy. But if it had a turbine it would have affected the water, which it doesnt. The water goes untouched, you can also see the reflection perfectly and follows the object perfectly as well as its shadow doing the same which says to me it was not edited.

It's either one of the best, clearest day time ufo videos ever or a well done hoax

Another craaaaaaaaaazy video is UFO - Alien child.mpeg. Like I mean super crazy.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
i keep getting an error about connecting to the DNS or something...

How I got an FTP client..

Also the website "Cannot Find Server"

[Edited on 2004-5-30 by TejanoRey]

d1k

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TejanoRey
i keep getting an error about connecting to the DNS or something...

How I got an FTP client..

Also the website "Cannot Find Server"

[Edited on 2004-5-30 by TejanoRey]

www.cuteftp.com
www.flashfxp.com
www.smartftp.com
www.leapftp.com

Hrmm, the link works for me...

d1k

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The site goes down once in a while when I need my bandwith so if its not up try again in a couple hours.

d1k

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Bumping this one last time since I am still getting U2U's asking if my site is still up. Yes it is still up and its the same login info as in the original post.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Thanks for the ftp dump mate thats a great effort on your part to get that all togther for us

d1k

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   
No problem
It took me for ever to get all these off P2P programs and websites so I put this FTP up to help you guys get them much faster then I did

d1k

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If an admin could make this thread a notice or sticky or what ever you call it here it would be appreciated. I promise this FTP site to be up at LEAST 16 hours of the day if not longer for as long as I am breathing

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
I decided to put up a FTP site for you guys to check out all the UFO videos I have since I dont have a lot of web space. Its limited to 10 users. Use your favorite FTP client and connect to

Host: ufo.homeftp.net Port: 30000 user: ufo password: ufo

Please don't hammer if its full. Set retrys to 120 seconds (2 min) please.

If you don't know what FTP is click here www.ftp-planet.com...

thanks d1k!

much appreciated

d1k

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by quadricle

thanks d1k!

much appreciated

No Problem. The site is back up after a week of downtime (due to ISP problems) just a heads up for you guys.

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This was great, alot of cool stuff never seen before.
For example the one called "cropcircle.mpg" - seems almost like the magic we see in cartoons. Also, some of the those old Meir videos I gotta say is really cool.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
wow. Thanks d1k. That's a lot of video. Could you recommend like maybe 5-10 of your faves for a newbie? Do you consider most of these legit, or are there some that you'd call obvious fakes?

posted on Jul, 29 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Cheers d1k. That couldn�t have been easier. I got blade ftp from win site and used quick connection with your host details and got straight on. I got the Mexico video i wanted to see for ages. I felt a little bit let down though cause the UFO seems to swing artificially. Can you recommend the best ones?

Thanks again.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join