It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 photos 'prove WTC exploded from inside.' Video: Russia Today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Yes, but what would you expect on a website like ATS... would would the vote have been on the NIST forums?

Talk about your biased group.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I could see both sides of the debate happening. On the one hand, I could see the building being designed in a way that if there was a catastrophic structural failure then you would want the building to collapse they way it did. It would minimize casualties in the surrounding area. The only problem I have with the official story is the administration that was in charge when all this went down, so to speak.

It has been shown that Bush went to Jacques Chirac to get support for invading Iraq. He was trying to stop Gog and Magog from the bible. Cheney was also giving Bush his own propaganda with biblical verses on them. Sort of egging him on to invade, Interesting that these guys were all either oil guys or had worked for defense contractors. Sort of how Obama has a bunch of financial goons in his cabinet... which leads to a bail out where all the top guys walk away with a ton of money. The difference? Now people aren't dying but there lives are miserable.

So what I am saying is that the US Government would never let the full story out because there would be a lot of problems with conflicting interests. We will never know most likely what the true story really is. I for one having worked in government cannot trust anything they say as the complete truth. Because it never has been and never will be told. All the politicians have been bought off by corporate America, which is plain as day, unless your in your living under a rock. The MSM has already been been told that they need not tell the truth because they are entertainment not government entities. So if the MSM is the source for any opinions you have, most likely there is an agenda with them too. I.E. the system is failing. Rome is starting to burn, people do not trust the government and even if they are telling the truth for once, most do not believe our sky is falling anymore.

I for one believe there was a coup with 9/11. We knew what was going to happen and let it. There is obviously something going on as seen by all the rights being taken away, the corruption in government and the blind eye on main street over Wall Street. To me this was designed to happen, and with everything that has come out to date concerning everything Washington, how the buildings fell does not matter. What does matter is why we let it happen, who are the players and what is our future.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TylerKing

Your Faither rants and conspiracies aren't common sense. In fact there's hundreds of different contradictory theories.

They can't all be right.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

Your Faither rants and conspiracies aren't common sense. In fact there's hundreds of different contradictory theories.

They can't all be right.

new investigation would clear this whole thing up you know... thats what the truther community has been trying to push since it became a movement. dont you think this would all go away if there was a 100% transparent full-through investigation instead of doing guess work like nist and the commission(white wash) report did?

hell they didint even subpoena anybody, and BUSH/CHENEY were questioned behind closed doors, infighting, and a lot more.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

I havent noticed it's 2 years old, but i found it among the MOST POPULAR STORIES NOW section, so at least it's gaining momentum.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by seethelight

They can't all be right.

"Faither"? Wow, namecalling from a 'Bunker, that's a new one... You're this close to ending up on my ignore list where you belong, then you can be the loudest drunk in the middle of an empty bar.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Russia Today is a horrible source...That guy sounds like he is just reading off an ATS post.

What we see is exploding buildings, not collapsing

Lolwut? Controlled demolitions collapse, they just don't explode like a giant bomb in the air...

"The US government still has yet to what initiated these collapses"

Outright lie number one.

As well as the forensic evidence, which has found explosives in the debris as well as chemical signatures of such a type of reaction

Paint chips.

Building came down at free fall speed

Lie number #2

A building has never been a building that collapsed from a plane hitting it, ever

A building has never been hit by a fully fueled and loaded 747 either. With that logic, a 747 hitting a building being a first, as it never happened before, the plane couldn't have hit the building?

Fail truther on Russia Today is fail.

I still can’t believe some of these trusters still think that the truth movement was started by conspiracy theorist

Conspiracy theorists - A hypothesis alleging that the members of a coordinated group are, and/or were, secretly working together to commit illegal or wrongful actions ...
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/conspiracy_theory

Those people were questioning the official story,as told by the Government and officials, and believed coordinated group are, and/or were, secretly working together to commit illegal or wrongful actions .... Conspiracy theorists are conspiracy theorists, it doesn't matter if you change your silly titles around.

Ok you make sense...
Now make me believe a handful of Sand Farmers did this....
what a joke you are....
next thing your going to tell us is Bin Laden is running around with a bag of sand making Laptops...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Sorry, but that's not true.

I've seen hundreds of different theories claimed as FACT.

I've seen contradictory evidence claimed as PROOF.

In fact, this thread isn't asking for a new investigation, it's asking me to believe a THEORY as TRUTH.

Stop pretending you guys are asking for a investigation.

You're claiming you've already completed the investigation and you have uncovered the TRUTH.

So you don't need an investigation if you already know the TRUTH, do you?

[edit on 15-2-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I would remind all of you the Russia Today is not trustworthy.

This is what happens when you're desperate to prove a point, not get an investigation.

If you want an investigation, ALL you need are questions.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Another Faither so annoted that someone would question his faith he's willing to ignore me.

People interested in the truth don't IGNORE contradictory evidence, they explain it.

How many Faithers just click ignore when thing get too confusing.

And by the way, I call you Faithers because you're basing your believe, not on facts, but on your faith.

I BELIEVE this happened, now I just have to prove it.

That's faith friend, not logic.

And like I've been saying, if you guys REALLY only want an investigation, you need QUESTIONS, not ANSWERS.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Russia Today is a horrible source...That guy sounds like he is just reading off an ATS post.

What we see is exploding buildings, not collapsing

Lolwut? Controlled demolitions collapse, they just don't explode like a giant bomb in the air...

these did...didn't they

"The US government still has yet to what initiated these collapses"

Outright lie number one.

really...the NIST stopped investigation when the IMPACT area was ..."poised to collapse...there is NO explanation from NIST on the systematic destruction below the impact floors

As well as the forensic evidence, which has found explosives in the debris as well as chemical signatures of such a type of reaction

Paint chips.
with UNEXPLODED nano chemicals on the back

Building came down at free fall speed

Lie number #2

BOTH towers kept the SAME, CONSISTENT ...near-free-fall-speed ignoring the different asymmetrical damage for the EXACT SAME results.

However, WTC7 DID fall at a rate EQUIVALENT to the acceleration of gravity...it fell as fast as an object falls..'through the AIR'..from a sporadic office fire.

[NCSTAR1A-3.2]"It is likely that much of the burning took place beyond the views of the windows"

[NCSTAR1A-3.2]
"The fires were fed by ordinary office combustibles"

-[NCSTAR 1A 3.6]"constant, downward acceleration during this time interval. This acceleration was 32f/s^2,(9.8m/s^2), equivalent to the acceleration of gravity.
This free fall drop continues for approximately 8 stories or 32 meters,(105ft.), the distance traveled between t=1.75s and t=4.0s.

A building has never been a building that collapsed from a plane hitting it, ever

A building has never been hit by a fully fueled and loaded 747 either. With that logic, a 747 hitting a building being a first, as it never happened before, the plane couldn't have hit the building?

and neither were the airliners that hit the towers...NOT fully fueled, NOT filled to capability,and not much different from the airliners Skillings used to base their testing on,(airliner impacts), when they build the towers

I still can’t believe some of these trusters still think that the truth movement was started by conspiracy theorist

Conspiracy theorists - A hypothesis alleging that the members of a coordinated group are, and/or were, secretly working together to commit illegal or wrongful actions ...

Those people were questioning the official story,as told by the Government and officials, and believed coordinated group are, and/or were, secretly working together to commit illegal or wrongful actions .... Conspiracy theorists are conspiracy theorists, it doesn't matter if you change your silly titles around.

lol...so, WHO were the "conspiracy theorists", who were standing before Congress a year and a half AFTER 9-11, to DEMAND an investigation on the murder of 3000 people..because the Gov. was doing NOTHING...

Were there college kids there looking to make a movie?

Was there a radical radio host there to instigate 9-11 was an inside job?

link   
[edit on 15-2-2010 by hgfbob]

link   
[edit on 15-2-2010 by hgfbob]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Bush an his mates must be #ting themselves! anybody seen any of them lately? "O" they'v probably split to Denver for more reasons than this!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

If truthers pay legitimate experts for a new investigation, I don't really care. If you want to waste money on a new investigation, I really wouldn't care either because there is no evidence, old or new, but it would be a pretty good laugh seeing all the truthers just ignore another investigation, that they ordered.

There is no reason for an investigation because there is no evidence, simple as that

What a Buffoon you are...."evidence"

lol....what .."EVIDENCE", does the "official HYPOTHESIS' have?

they IGNORE the testing results of the steel...average temp reached in the steel was 450F.

UL proved NO floor assemblies collapsed from the heat or fires present.

denial of explosives or accelerants, was done through 'OPINION'...NOT testing..there were NO testing performed to eliminate the possabilities of explosives or accelerants contributing to the collapse.
So...any other crime in this country, MUST test for explosives and accelerants...it's part of the investigation....what makes NIST exempt?

(NFPA 921: "Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations" is the national fire code published by The National Fire Protection Association. This is standard for fire and explosion investigations. It clearly states that if there is a crime scene that involves fire, tests must be conducted to determine whether residues from any pyrotechnic or incendiary material can be found.)

NIST HYPOTHESIS is wholly based on a "top block" pushing the remaining structure below through itself...lol...and.....where is the block?

WTC7 DID fall as fast as if YOU were to fall through the air....lol...how does it do that when NIST claims that "fire can't be seen from the windows...but the facade IS ATTACHED to the perimeter vertical support....what agent affects EVERY perimeter vertical support, at the SAME time, to get the EVEN descent we all see....

when the kink forms the ENTIRE building evenly descends...with NO internal support resisting...at t=4.0s of the collapse, the entire building is falling around 60MPH....how does that happen?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

BTW? Have a good laugh? since when was investigating a tragedy funny?

It's funny when truthers just look at all of the previous investigations and basically go "No, this does not agree with my theory of how things happened." and then starting pulling things out of your glutteous maximus

so in the peer review process no one rejected it... that says something!

someone should of rejected it, or refuted it, but that didn't happen until it was posted.

As in they just put it through....no peer-review...you're understanding this, right?

peer review...

where was the NIST peer review?

in a peer-review, you release your HYPOTHESIS, and ALL the data used to get to those conclusions...

NIST didn't do that, and YOU have the balls to try and discredit by saying .."no peer review so it doesn't count...lol

"WTC investigators resist call for collapse visualization,"

“World Trade Center disaster investigators [at NIST] are refusing to show computer visualizations of the collapse of the Twin Towers despite calls from leading structural and fire engineers, NCE has learned. Visualizations of collapse mechanisms are routinely used to validate the type of finite element analysis model used by the [NIST] investigators.”
Parker, Dave.
New Civil Engineer

even after all these years, still NO release

where is Bazants rebutal on the "No Jolt" paper done aver a year ago?

Refutation of the NIST-Bazant Collapse Hypothesis

This, 01-21-09, paper, points out 'critical' flaws in Bazant/NIST hypothesis that there has to be a 'jolt, 'force', in order to overcome the lower sections.. This paper also points out, Bazant was off by a factor of ten in his calculation of the stiffness of the columns, with his 71 GN/m estimate, This error overestimate the potential amplifying effect of the jolt he claims occurred

the actual column cross sections, is approximately 7.1 GN/m.

pretty big difference when you look at the BIG picture...don't cha think?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Good work from RT and truth movement!

Truth will rise from dust and wake up - but is it too late? ... Its never too late!

[edit on 15-2-2010 by JanusFIN]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Going by your own definition, what exactly is the "official story"? A conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
"There is no reason for an investigation because there is no evidence"

Correct. There is no evidence because it was destroyed before it could be analyzed by the same treasonous swine who was responsible for this crime. At the very least, there should be a criminal trial for the alleged destruction and tampering of evidence at a crime scene.

The purpose of a country's criminal justice system is to prove and punish wrongdoing and criminal behavior, not to reward such nefarious behavior by covering it up.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
yea they are losing... the poll we had a few weeks ago i think its like 415-15?

Don't forget that those 15 are multiple account holders too. Like ImAPepper/CaptianObvious/ThroatYogurt/CameronFox. Right there 4 becomes 1.

So, that makes the real number around 3-4 people on here who support the OS.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join