It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*RAW* Suspect Suicide Bomber Killed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I guessed I missed the warcrime part looked like to me they saved a bunch of lives. even the locals wouldn't go near him they knew and probably told the soldiers.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.liveleak.com...

That is a warcrime right there. They even recorded for their own amusement!!

You are a sad individual.

"Warcrime?"

For shooting a suicide bomber?

"You bad soldiers...how dare you defend yourselves!"

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Taking bets that the OP and few of you who agree with him haven't been to Iraq, and no, Xbox live modern warfare games don't count.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

If China or Russia were to occupy your Country are you going to cower in your home or are you going to stand up to the foreign invaders....??..

There is a way to stand up to invaders and there is a way to "suicide by stupidity". The video that has been posted is an example of the latter.

Ever see a movie called "Red Dawn"? It's an older video, not great acting but decent enough to watch. If my country were "Invaded" per se, that move would be more likely a better example of not being totally stupid. I say totally, because the people in the movie do some pretty stupid things.... but I digress.

The USA isn't invading that country. Sure it might look like that, but the Iraqi's have their own government, they have their own way of life. Sure they might be getting pissed that it's taking so long to get the support groups out, but even they have got to understand that these groups will leave faster if the insurgents stop blowing themselves up all the time.

It's not like the USA is saying this is the next annexed state and has started holding elections for governor.

..Ex

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I don't think he was an innocent bystander. That puff of black smoke wasn't from the gunfire. this guy had something under his clothing.

I could be wrong, but i think the soldiers did the appropriate thing. they warned him a few times, he didn't comply, so they did what they had to do.

I just wish we weren't there in the first place. these people are just defending their land from the invaders.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I missed the war crime here infact if he had managed to detonate that device that went off when he was shot and soilders killed or injured would you even have posted the video? I doubt it.

Goes to show your own thinking is flawed and needs to be reavaluated.

Unless of course your just a troll trying to gather as much attention as possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Once again Deltaboy well played.

Many here obviously fail to understand.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
He needed killing.
he obviously had a device on him that failed to go boom. it did ignite though, you could tell by the smoke that came out of him shortly after they shot his ass.
I would have shot him down also. He was a suicide bomber...a failed one.

Good job and kudos to the fine soldiers in the video handling a tough situation appropriately.

(innocent bystander my ass!)

[edit on 14-2-2010 by joey_hv]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Could you help me then by explaining what many here obviously failed to understand?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wow.....all of you who cry war-crime and innocent guy need to stop being flat out STUPID.

He didn't cooperate and they did fire warning shots.

OP is misleading and the comments calling this a criminal act are ignorant.

PLus I really love that when Americans are involved that some people just throw out....EVIL.......CRIMINALS no matter what the facts are.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Looked like a clean kill to me. When you are surounded by soilders with guns don't argue and do as they say or this happens.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Imagine a US citizen, gunned down like a dog.

I can imagine any citizen. US or otherwise doesn't matter.

[edit on 14/2/2010 by moniker]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
I heard 6 warning shots before he was gunned down. I heard them say, "shoot him in the leg and bring him down". I also heard them say, "watch your line of fire".

Whatever this man was ranting about in the street and even granting that there may be a language barrier, I think it's universally understood that when people start firing guns at you, you don't keep advancing toward them.

It is also generally understood that when people is talking to you, it is because they have something they want to communicate (even if it's just "hey, you're trespassing, get off my land"). Shooting said person is not the correct response.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Could you help me then by explaining what many here obviously failed to understand?

I'm w/ this dude. I fail to understand as well. While I respect your view on a lot of subjects SLAYER, I only see many warnings, and the victim not heeding those warnings. I'm confused. To me, he wanted to be martyred, lest he would have disrobed enough to prove otherwise. Help me understand.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

That is a warcrime right there.

Why did you ignore the title of the video
"Suspect Suicide Bomber Killed"

Why did you the explosion that he set off?

So he was just a failed suicide bomber, not a innocent bystander

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall

deltaboy, thanks for posting that video...

I am absolutely embarrassed to call myself an American...

Well, you should be.... because you just got played. See, let me break this down for you since you are unable to comprehend 1. what is going on in the video 2. What Deltabot did and 3. why you are brainwashed by special interest groups.

1. The video is of a suicide bomber being contained and killed. He was carrying explosives.

2. Deltaboy wanted to draw out response like yours to demonstrate that certain people in our country have been brain washed by special interest groups and the really sad thing is, its people like you who have our country in the shape it's in.

3. See above.

I am ashamed people like you have enormous political influence in my country.

I am ashamed that so many Americans and even people in other countries can be so easily duped.

I am ashamed that these soldiers and their forefathers (think Vietnam) suffered horrendously at your, and people like you, hands. That they were spit on, beat up, humiliated all because you people are incompetent! Because you people are uneducated and only receive their information fromt he mainstream media! you are unable to think for yourself!

in fact, I am going to U2U this too you because you need to realize how wrong you are!

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by crmanager

www.liveleak.com...

You are a sad individual.

"Warcrime?"

For shooting a suicide bomber?

"You bad soldiers...how dare you defend yourselves!"

They shouldn't be there in the first place. I feel no remorse for dead American soldiers; I'm not brainwashed. And don't give me "I don't support the war but I support our troops" BS They are invading another country... they are in error.. and they should be dealt with by the inhabitants. Remember, if another country invaded america, we would be their terrorists.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NightoftheComet

general reply to Americans: If that god is blessing your country, I'd be pretty damned nervous as the blessings seem to be coming from left field.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Soldiers have no options left i guess.....but i feel bad.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by COOL HAND

Delta just likes to bait people with these video's. He's done it in the past.

He really doesn’t want to add anything of substance, he believes making people squabble over Iraq V America is an effort at substantiating the US's illegal involvement in Iraq.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join