It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Souless humans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I started thinking this since i've become really intuned with animals, rodents, spiders, ect...
Weird I know but i've been monitoring them and they have a soul...

I understand we need to test bunnies and rats ect for the benefit of human health, but if these people are testing and not having regard for animal life why don't they do it?

I watched a squirell this morning #ing with my dog, he would wait till he noticed him and when he ran after the squirrel , the squirrel would run up the tree. He would come back down and wag his bushy little tail at him and then book it back up the tree again when mulligan would chase it.

Then you have manitee's, I watched a show on them and the mom was caring for her baby like a human mother would, holding it and playing with it, teaching it, and *gsap* showing emotion. The poacher's stabbed the baby with a harpoon or whatever they use and drug it through the water with the mother holding on to it for dear life... It was so sad...

So I know I sound alittle extreme here, but for people that use their iq more then their e.q why don't they go be guinea pigs?
I would rather have soulful animals around then souless humans.
These scientists are great for us I know, I guess I should say garbage humans, you know the ones that only think about themselves and put other people's lives in danger on the roads... Or the one's that pollute the environment...

I think they should be lab rats...

my 2 cents.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
There is no shortage of humans worthy of having testing done on them.
Pedophiles, Rapists, Serial Killers.......
Then again, the govt has done testing on unsuspecting soldiers and civilians. So, I guess one way or another we are all lab rats unknowingly.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good point..

I wouldn't want to be a lab rab because I haven't done anything wrong and I care too much about people and animals the world and my coffee.

I guess nobody would really want to be one because they would probably think they do nothing wrong as well, but for the people I just mentioned above and the people you did criminals ect, why wouldn't they use these aholes for experimentation.

Army and unknowing civilians is wrong.. At least do it those who don't have a soul... Not poor animals that are just doing their thing. Ted bundy and Al Franken are perfect examples of people I would like to see grow a tumor.

I just wish people would have more regard for animals and respect them more as well as our environment... Self endulgence is killing us off.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
there are so many double standards within this modern society...i happen to be a vegan. i don't really care for animals enough to own my own, since i have a hard enough time with animals, not to mention they don't really seem to have much of a fancy with me
, but in any event, i feel that i don't have the right to participate in the genocide of these creatures. humanity is way too advanced for their own good, technologically speaking, but not enough mentally and spiritually. we'll learn soon enough, whether or not we want to.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Here are some examples of humans being used:

1932 - The Tuskegee Syphilis Study begins. 200 black men diagnosed with syphilis are never told of their illness, are denied treatment, and instead are used as human guinea pigs in order to follow the progression and symptoms of the disease. They all subsequently die from syphilis, their families never told that they could have been treated.

The "soulless" are equally as cruel to everyone even prisioners.

1940 - Four hundred prisoners in Chicago are infected with Malaria in order to study the effects of new and experimental drugs to combat the disease. Nazi doctors later on trial at Nuremberg cite this American study to defend their own actions during the Holocaust.

Who trusts the govt with their best interests?

Yet Clinton signed EO13139 to use experimental vaccines on U.S. troops despite the scandals created by exposure of the secret use of experimental vaccines ranging from administering '___' in the 1950s to the drug pyriostigmine bromide, or PB, given to troops bound for the Persian Gulf War. PB, which protects against nerve gas, may be linked to some of the gulf-war illnesses, according to the Rand Corp., a California-based think tank that recently published a 385-page review of the drug.

Human Experiments

Thing is, people worship the "soulless" and trust them.
The use of animals is probably the reason more humans are not being used.

Want to see some animal cruelty, look up Bonzai Kitty. People say it's fake, but I bet even if the pics are fake someone out there said, "hey, great idea! I'll do it too, and take pictures, and impress the world with how cool I am" at the expence of another living thing that was doing nothing wrong but living. This is nothing new tho. If people cant be cruel to animals they will be to other humans.

Back when I was in highschool, I was riding with a friend in his car. He spotted a squirrel in the road and immidatly said "watch this" and ran over the squirrel. I was speechless. I looked at him and wondered how he could have such little respect for life. It was not as if he hit it by accident, or that he didn't even try to avoid it, he went out of his way changing lanes to run it over. I looked thru the back window and saw it in the road twitching and what looked like it moving around in circles while laying on its side. It's an image i'll never forget.

Anyway, I'm no treehugger or Peta supporter, but it's obvious that when something with a brain that is connected to nerve endings is hurt, it feels pain. Probbably just like anyone else.

All I can say to people like such is how would you feel if it were happening to your mother or child.

I am not anti hunting or anything like that. Animals are part of the food chain. They are here to for us to eat. They are also here to live. I don't think God put them here for us to abuse.

posted on May, 29 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
man, baked... you said a mouthfull.

And I have to fully agree with you. All of you. I'm kind of a tree hugger, in my own little way (I ain't no Hippy though!), but I don't support PETA... those are some seriously screwed up people! Their whole ideal is wrong, but that's another thread...

Anyways, we've been having alot of birds in the streets lately, which makes me so nervous... it's like trying to drive through a neighborhood where all the kids are allowed to play in the street. I don't want to hit a bird! My friend just hit one the other day and was so sad about it, lol.

I don't think there is any need for expirimentation on anything living... you can test stuff on voluntary humans, but that's it... and keep it external! For crying out loud, most of these tests are just making sure that they were right in assuming that this is lethal, etc. Then they put this in to make it NON-Lethal, and try it again... well, we KNEW that wasn't going to work, and now we have comfirmation. BS... I've heard other scientists and biologists and labworkers complain about stuff like that. Basically there is, in at least 90% of the cases, no need for the testing... they already know it's gonna kill, but they do it anyways just for 'comfirmation'. I'd like to confirm my suspicions that my fist could easily break their face sometimes.

Pull a "Flatliners" on these people... show them death for themselves. Put them in a theater, "A Clockwork Orange'" style and make them watch the things they have done, no matter how indirectly they were involved. These people are killing in the 'name of science'... obviously they have never understood philosophy, or even the Law of Souls (moral law... and not the biblical BS... that's half human law, half moral law, mixed together and attached to "god's" word). Alot of these 'scientists' are really mislead during their 'training'. In school, they make you diisect pig fetuses and such... That's not so bad... it's one of the best ways to understand biological life. When they scramble the brain so it's still alive, then it's wrong. And I don't see any problem with the whole idea of using medical cadavers. In fact, I will probably get my corpse sent to a college just for that. I'll be done with my body, and if someone can continue to learn from me after I'm dead then I think it's awesome!

There are alot of programs for human voluntary testing. Unfortunatly most of the preliminary testing had already been done on animals... but I guess it's a step in the right direction.

top topics

join