It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire Is Giving Away His Entire Fortune

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm not going to read through this entire thread, (which is something I always do before posting) but I wanted to ask a question. My question is to the Christians, who claim they are the REAL THING, and not bad apples like all the rest. If you are a REAL Christain, than WHY ARENT YOU DOING THE SAME AS THIS INDIVIDUAL?? I will not respond to bible verse twisting to suit your answer as I expect, but the Bible claims that Jesus says for his followers to do this to be perfect, and being perfect is not "lukewarm" which is what the bible warns against being and also claims God will not tolerate. So again, WHY YOU ARE NOT DOING THE SAME, AND NOT A HYPOCRITE?

[edit on 15-2-2010 by pplrnuts]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by The dragon is taking over

You'll see, one of my ideas is to make two brands, almost alike in quality but with different targets. Normal people don't like to wear a s*itton of rhinestones as example, but one or two, and that downs a lot the prices. Millionaires and eccentrics like the other way, well let's made it the other way and profit from that. I don't think that profiting from something you're good is bad, but know how much you can profit. Some fashion empires are just over rated, and they do charge too much for a single, dunno, scarf. I was checking the Chanel page some months ago and I couldn't believe why a flower pin was over 500 USD, when in the manufacture process you didn't expend more than 1 USD...

And my art would be all in the haute couture pieces, and those ones never goes for sale, just in specific cases

Ram

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
First time I saw the headline, i accidently read...

Idiot Is Giving Away His Entire Fortune
Weird..

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
How wise the humanity is. Rip your fellow humans to shreds and then help them to recover. Evolution is a strangest thing I have ever come across.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
This guy definitely has a motive behind this that he is not telling people.

Giving away every last penny he has, which will mean he will be without the basics in life home food etc..."if its too good to be true it usually is"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join