It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is NOT a prediction, just a strange dream.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
hello all.

im posting this in a rush before i forget the details..

every so often i go through spells of very very vivid, almost lucid dreams, which feel completly real and make me feel weird... not scared, just weird.. ive been told their a form of night terror just they dont really scare me, they just seem completly 110% real!

i had one of these dreams last night.

in my dream i was surfing the internet, (ats to be exact) i had the Equake plugin turned on on my browser (firefox, i have it installed atm but its off) and their was a 6.0 Earthquake right next to haiti, in a place with a name that begins with G.

normaly when i look stuff up, like the facts of these real dreams, their normaly completey random and make no sence, this time though, where i saw the epicenter in my dream is actualy Guantanamo!?

uber weird... like i said, this aint a prediction ... i just dont know where to post messed up dreams that do stuff like that! (if this needs moved, please move it)

sorry, EDITED TO ADD - I REALLY REALLY REALLY SERIOUSLY DOUBT ANYTHING WILL ACTUALY HAPPEN !

[edit on 14-2-2010 by boaby_phet]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
There was an earthquake last week off the coast of Cuba (close to Guantanamo) I think it was 5.4

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
its because you think about it too much...

trust me its just you're body restoring balance to you're mind, if we couldnt dream we'd die off stress...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
its because you think about it too much...

trust me its just you're body restoring balance to you're mind, if we couldnt dream we'd die off stress...

Yes, you are right

top topics

join