It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To define evil and discus the way it works.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I guess we did post at the same time yes.
It must be wonderful for you to see your child is a genius.

Alaska ?
I could only dream of it.
Are you Inuit of origin then ?

What you described as evil entity is not what I remember of mine.
Maybe there even different among them ? Are you aware of it's reasons to attack you ?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well he doesnt think he is that smart he has a job in sales lol ..

No I am not Intuit I am french and Indian (Cherokee) and was actually born in Oregon I was 1 month old when we moved to Alaska .Now I guess I am a Texan lol .

I have no clue other than the obvious as to why me ...I was trying to get back my son (this was my youngest child not the older one)from the clutches of the devil .He was into drugs etc .And I was PRAYING my heart out at the time .
I fought the devil (with Christ in me of course) and pretty much got him off my back ....but he went for my son then and I wasnt gonna allow him to take over my kids and my house .Guess he thought since he couldnt get to me emotionally he decided to visit me in the physical and try and put fear in me so I would just give up (fooled him I am pretty hard headed )

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Well he doesnt think he is that smart he has a job in sales lol ..

Believe me ! There is nothing wrong with a job in sales.

I see like this I respect a sales guy already more then a bank guy.

No I am not Intuit I am french and Indian (Cherokee) and was actually born in Oregon I was 1 month old when we moved to Alaska .Now I guess I am a Texan lol .

Pretty big spaces in between if you'd ask me. The Netherlands is only about the size of one of the US smallest states. We have ( I'm told ) about the same population size as Texas.

So you are part native interesting. You say you were raised christian. Did you also learned the ways of the Cherokee and their spirituality ?

I have no clue other than the obvious as to why me ...I was trying to get back my son (this was my youngest child not the older one)from the clutches of the devil .He was into drugs etc .And I was PRAYING my heart out at the time .
I fought the devil (with Christ in me of course) and pretty much got him off my back ....but he went for my son then and I wasnt gonna allow him to take over my kids and my house .Guess he thought since he couldnt get to me emotionally he decided to visit me in the physical and try and put fear in me so I would just give up (fooled him I am pretty hard headed )

It looks like you won the battle on this one.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Really? Really him, the real Satan himself? that what you are saying? I have a friend who is deep into Black Magick and Devil worship, right? He tells me that during a Golden Dawn ritual of High Magick he attempted to call up Satan into a Solomon triangle.

Is it possible for me to ask you if you have a somewhat deeper insight into what you say above ?
If you do, are you willing to share it with us ?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I decided to post as on the other forum you asked someone to read and comment on this one. I still stick with my original theory. However, I will add that I believe that evil is just "misunderstood.". We term evil things that escape comprehension and things we can't deal with. An example: early on you mention Nazis and the holocaust. Upon serious research I discovered that the Germans were not the ones who killed the Jews. It was the Arab mercenaries they hired. But would you consider the Jews exaggerating the Holocaust evil? Its all part of the game/vicious cycle of ignorance.

"You will find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on out own point of view."
-Obi Wan Kenobi

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
-Steven Weinberg

I consider myself to be true neutral in my alignment with good and evil. I can see the evil in good and the good in evil. So I don't believe in either anymore. The first law of physics states that every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So therefore it is impossible for anything to happen to us which we don't deserve. This is very hard for most of us to grasp with our limited and inefficiently evolved faculties. However, the Laws of Karma are very clear in the outcome of actions; so a few decades of observation should result in the desired understanding. I think it worked in my case. Only time will tell.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Evil is nothing but a word humans have created same as good. We add it to a object or person to classify them i guess to say you know that person.. but do you really? I have lived a 'evil' lifestyle as you would call it. but i dont feel evil whats that mean? I think Evil/Good and all variations are used to control you, your lifestyle what you do. maybe the whole english language was created by illuminati lol all the conspiracys are connected.
edit on 27-3-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LuisCyfer

I must say that I really appreciate your post and I certainly understand where you coming from despite the lack of experience and observational years. thank you.

;up:

Care to elaborate on the Germans getting arabs to do their dirty work ?
And yes I think it is evil

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Sinter Klaas,

I noticed a similarity in desert storm with Saddam Huseins attempted leadership and that of the SS. But I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I watched a documentary on the Husein legacy and discovered that his uncle raised him and was a big Iraqi war hero from ww1 and 2.

Turns out that was because he was successful in getting accepted into the SS ranks through proving that his family had aryan blood through the arab line. Now Hitler wasn't interrested, but Heimler was and these are the forces they used on the russian front and why that failed so badly.

He also turned running the POW concentration camps over to them. You see the zionist movement was fueled by the SS to get the jews to voluntarily leave and reclaim their homeland which the arabs had owned since the crusades for over 1000 years. The Nazis were not putting them in camps they were putting them on any train out of the country. It was Saddams uncle's idea to re-route the trains to camps and kill them because it was easier than waiting to kill them in Jerusalem. I know ATS loves links and quotes, but I am on my blackberry and it should be pretty easy to google the documentary and read the rest for yourself.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It destroys itself.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I believer in the good, but not in evil.

Edit: Let me clarify that a bit and what I mean by that.

The One that is the indivisible everything which includes and envelopes all creation is all good.

"evil" therefore, is just a human abberation, a mental illness, a sickness, nothing more. It is simply the absence of, or something that is out of alignment with the intrinsic goodness of creation.

edit on 29-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join