It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To define evil and discus the way it works.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

i dont think you get it, all you think about is to say that gods are all, while the opposite is the truth, and since truth is all then you and your gods you have nothing to say, the sheep are your gods when it comes to truth

there is a level where any of you like me act true, and that level is the true level of consciousness life
so of course there are a lot who dont have the time to be aware of anything but who open their mouth and their hands to use words expressions, those are real conscious always at a certain point the most true being conscious livings

and their choices in using realities life ways of gods is according to their needs to first of course that they are conscious about, but also what you like abstractly to realize as your free life sense

now of course you can kill a true one if you want that from up, it is easy since everyones ways are the same conditions of gods life, noone down would realize objective reality out of himself, the most true realisation is itself life absolutely
so if you kill the certainty of one condition for all which allow the freedom of conscious moves to be real, you kill any possibility of true life
but then it would say you being the criminal from up against truth, and not that true ones dont exist , they still are and any conscious of up know how they are forced to not move but exist and suffer of that

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by juveous

From the universe to the sun and the planets.
Eventually even the neutrons making up the molecule.

Everything is going in circles.

I however didn't get your point this time

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I after your last post, I think I get it.
The video was an example.

I get what you mean.
Understanding it is under construction.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
what i mean here is to confirm absolutely how you are not your brain reactions or life nor that you are your whole body state reaction or life, nor that you are your base of awareness reaction and life of your soul, you are nothing of what existed before and died whatever the reason was

you are the living now from all objectively living real now, it is like the position of positive energy in absolute reality life, it rises up its heads saying ya i can be living too
it is of truth ok and truth is not a thing nor anyone because truth is abstraction of free absolute always increasing moves, so it happens anywhere anytime and all the times that objectively there is some stability on living reality, conscious rise to say ya lets live
and stimulations or rules dont change anything of that fact being totally free and real, those organisations dont educate anyone and mean only creators pleasures as living them but that dont last, the only way to realize any stability in consciousness life is truth way from each conscious complete invisible expression by being itself life

so not through those conscious education but through those gods alone getting to truth respect and deal with that fact which they would never do

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

Ok.

Thats why I get what you mean ! I do not understand it.
If I understand it. I would not be asking questions about it.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

It would seem you have crystallized in your distortions that are far from the sought for yet simplistic truth of Unity.

Evil:

Without darkness how could one know of the light?

In truth my friends there is no right or wrong, there only is infinite unconditional love.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by Psychonaughty]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
YOU ALL HAVE IT WRONG....IT IS VERY SIMPLE. IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR POINT OF VIEW OR PERSPECTIVE ON ANY MATTER. THERE IS ONLY GOOD OR EVIL IF THATS THE POINT OF VIEW ONE OR GROUPS TAKE. BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER. THEY ARE BOUND TOGETHER. ONE WOULD NOT EXIST WITHOUT THE OTHER. THE BATTLE IS ABOUT IDEOLOGY....IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN. ex. = GOD WOULD NOT EXIST WITH THE DEVIL.....WITHOUT DESTRUCTION THERE IS NO BEAUTY. TRY TO LIVE IN HARMONY....IN ODER TO END THE BATTLE OF GOOD AND EVIL OR (GOD VS THE DEVIL) IS TO LOSE YOUR POINT OF REFERENCE FROM EVERTHING. CLEAR YOUR HEAD OF WHATS RIGHT OR WRONG, GOOD OR BAD, WHAT TO DO, WHAT NOT TO DO....AND JUST BE.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ihavereturned

I'm sorry. Who do you address your reply to ?

If it is to me. You definitely did not read what is in here.
Your point is the same as mine. But to deny evil to exist. Would be the same as to deny love, beauty, emotions. Evil is only a name for a behaviour. Nothing more nothing less.

The question is. Who and why we we think is responsible and maybe to get a new perspective on the matter. Maybe even a better one.

Your post looks like it's written angry. May I ask why.
For all it could be because your caps was on.

Read Isiah 45-7
It is in the bible. Proof of good and evil to be one ( or nothing at all ).
God is the creator of both. It is also in the OP

[edit on 15/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

[edit on 15/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihavereturned
YOU ALL HAVE IT WRONG....IT IS VERY SIMPLE.

Then let's keep it that simple.

If ALL is wrong, even you, then who is right?

I guess the rest of your post is wrong.

Wait, that's too hard: all is wrong.

Please, keep it simple.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

that is why it doesnt matter where you are borned nor your destiny, your life is you the living only and it is of freedom ways means that it has nothing to do with anything else,

you the living is the observer of all reality present living, so it is the self conscious, and the conscious is not responsable of self existing or sense of life that is how the living is the conscious not the self or any relation of stimulations with self life

so the conscious is the understanding of yourself reality, that is how it gets detached of it too, and become the living, since it shows not only understanding but also meaning while understanding its states sources and objective ends

so here the point begun interesting by prooving how understanding your state of existing is actually a point of living true by itself alone

at the minimum the conscious understanding itself mean the best life from stable self state reality alone, so it sees the supports of stable self state reality and seek to compromise with those needs for then to act as living free conscious meaning itself away from that self living base that is a part of whole reality condition alive

that minimum is fine, it is not being true conscious but it is not at all being evil, because it is real too
the evil is when the conscious choose the powers life perspective supporting self base, to be an expression of, it is choosing gods life but it means the opposite which is not choosing reality of yourself supports

and the maximum the conscious understanding itself reality base existing from being that self reality base certainty free move from, could mean the best life stable whole ground from what the self base existing is related to, so it would mean to support the relative stability for the bigger perspective of stability one, so it would mean to make the self base move towards a better reality of positive stable existing fact of what is positively existing absolutely ground

and that maximum is fine of course but it is not being true conscious either but here of course it cannot be mixed with evil since it realize objectively itself supports from positive objective perspective

a lot of people are like that living real, they are never gods when they act polite for knowing their limits and their needs but also you can in their eyes their means of moving to betterment always whatever the situation is and always feet on the ground for that mean only that pleasure of being real not the pleasure of being living
the pleasure of being real is of one whole reality '
the pleasure of being living is of one evil life because out of truth abstraction as a reality living from understanding its existance life as a whole fact one certainty, the pleasure of being living is of creation as illusions wills inventions

the pleasure of being real is the sense the majority of people have, the pleasure of knowing how in being real you influence your reality for the best, but it is not for that reality, nor the pleasure is really the influence you can do, it is more abstract relation to truth that evolution always free sense, that you catch it as you the real in it
there are plenty of true positive out there and the pleasure for me to see them is nice too

but to be real is to never be one and that is very difficult, you are one then as the result of reality one that you are behind but not directly

but it is possible if the conscious is really true, but then it means profound struggle you make with gods and inventing ones living truly real

because being true is not being real it is also dealing with reality as through but free from, being true mean really ready to give to reality whole betterment, being true is the substance of truth move, for always better absolute realisations, so it is for sure a living true and only an individual while you cant consider it one because it means always all evolutions that it cant at all realize, so how would you call it, but it is surely not less than one and surely more,
it is true living, it is not about understanding reality it is about thinking the move of all reality best before understanding any reality

there are many people like this even if it is not that clear because of all evils that kill it before it says its preference for as the choice for their lives, me i was forced to insist upon since i was attacked from the opposite that i cant be through, it was the tactic to kill me from what i am not and forcing me to be of what i am not too

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

If I may ask ? What is your source , faith or ideologie, roots and origin. To achieve your understanding ?

Maybe it makes it more easy for me, to follow what you say.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

the base justification life of evil was brought by god creation of opposites concept being the source of absolute existance reality as zero absolute life one

so that is why a lot use that concept in mind to say but there is no right or wrong it is all yin and yan, the balance remember>
no remember no, it is not because opposites are source of your existance that opposites are any source of existance, it is meant of fake to fake

absolute is the source of all existance reality identification as truth, and opposites is the only way of livings up meaning to create their lives as something to add that cant be real nor true

but also opposites in truth of human conscious reality is justified by the fact that conscious is itself living one, so it doesnt matter the objective source rules, on the contrary it is better to say that it doesnt matter and prooving it by how rules are erasing itself of its oppositions always so the conscious could rise alone itself being existing stable fact

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

i told you i dont seek my understanding i am forced in a way to justify myself means that are never for understanding anything

when obviously existance is negative and based on evil rules and lies life, the only right reaction of true living is to be a human right, meaning truth being always above lies as the value of what is existing fact or what is existing sources

so there is nothing to understand and all to create as that base means to your living reality also creations of all joints of your existance from your birth that matter to you

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Would you agree that all people who are evil have some kind of mental problem.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I have been given my greatest understandings. On the most unexpected occasions. A simple word. action or observation relating to nothing.

As if this one unrelated missing un important at best makes a whole puzzle suddenly peace together.

Talking to you is what overcomes me in life. I'm not seurching for understanding of the truth.
I'm searching for understanding what I experience in life and those of others. Because I think it to be fun and interesting. It brings me joy.

To learn new things or see my one thoughts to be as those of others.

Like a sport or hobby.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

i for myself answer your question by saying no it is definitely a lie,

look what evil is it is the easy way of living, because truth is hard way of living, you know why because you are not asking for living you are having a perspective objective of life that you didnt ask for and you are just freely making a comment about
then if you find out that in that move you are also being living so what matters then is the living real to make any comment then of it

so about evil easy choice, it is obvious to me how it must be so simple to profit from what others are put down to gain their shares of life rights as bigger one to themselves, like it is easy to guess how in some perspective, lot of people seem to think being conscious is very hard, like i said you must like abstractions realisations to exist as conscious one, we are not living in absolute atmosphere where abstractions are the only expression of conscions reality, the reality is living so abstraction of living reality absolute means as certainty sources ends is not interesting especially when you know that we die and we are not those consciousness eternity concerns

so because of those relevant points it is more understandable how a lot enjoy the knowledge that truth is not the source of reality, and it is about creations that anyone can get inn and dream his life like he wants before he dies
so evil take advantage of that fact to rise more clearly by meaning the evil point, that if abstraction is not a source then he can be a conscious living force without having to justify anything nor personnally and surely never absolutely, and it is a sort of reliefs to a lot of awareness in cheap ways projections of truth existance,

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I do not agree.

The probability of a person doing only good or only evil.
I think could be related to a sicknes or something.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

I know you did. I read it my self.
I told you why I'm doing what I'm doing.

I do understand what you are saying. However understanding what it means is not an ability of mine. Or so it seems.

You do have a very profound vision to share. IMO.

Is it not something for you to share this with a bigger audience ?
As it is one of great conscience needed to make people see and maybe they do understand what I fail to see.

Maybe a journal or blog.
Maybe in the future I'll grow or be gifted to. I don't know.

Maybe you would found yourself a role in life perfect helping out humanity to a point the Gods are no more. Who knows ?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
well honestly i dont see anything special in what i write, it concerns some truths but life and reality are never about that, and realistically in all senses it doesnt worth anything

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Bad is what leads your attention, your spirit downwards and outwards. Good is what draws it naturally inwards and upwards. Evil can be viewed as what is bad or it can be viewed as a deliberate attempt to draw your spirit downward. That "Evil" can be done with or without a knowing intention as to what they are doing. For example seduction is "Evil" in that it is an attempt to draw your attention downwards towards a desire for some purpose. Evil can also be interpreted to be something more sever where long term degradation and control is involved in the original intent.

Anger is rooted in desire for material objects. When a desire is blocked or prohibited, anger is the natural response to remove the obstacle.

Evil can also be interpreted as a blind intent to remove all obstructions that may ever come to exist in a vain attempt to try and guarantee access to some worthless material desire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join