It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever tried to move things with your mind?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4

Originally posted by argentus
Yes, I have tried, many times. I used to make a small (1.5 inch) four-cornered tinfoil "spinner", balance it upon a nail that was sticking out of a cork and place a glass jar over the top of it to rule out air currents, and then try to move it with mentally-generated energies.

So far, unsuccessful.

I haven't given up, I'm just resting.

Try a dixie cup with a pin and a post it note folded in half. Invert the cup, push the pin through it, fold the post it note in half and open it up. Balance it on the pin point. Bring your hands close to the paper and try to move it to spin. Stop it. Reverse direction of spin. Stop it again.

If you can do this, check for air currents. Place a bandanna over your mouth to prevent you from blowing on the paper. Can you still do it? Do it in front of witnesses. Don't worry, this won't make you rich, it is soon forgotten.

I'm going to try that later. I'm guessing a 'dixie cup' is a polystyrene or plastic cup like the kind used for kids parties?

I have tried floating a needle in a bowl of water and moving that a decade or so ago. It certainly moved, but I can't say it wasn't my breath that did it
At the time I didn't think to invert a glass bowl over the top or wear a bandana. Will try again later and post back my results

If anyone can do this, would you be so kind as to video yourself and post us the vid?

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Supposedly we are all connected by "strings" of energy. Because we all came from the same source we are all connected. You are connected to everything and everyone.
That's how we could be able to "move" something with our minds. But it needs practice, maybe with meditation.
You just need to know how to control the energy that connects you to the object.
I don't have proof for this so take this post as you choose.

[edit on 14-2-2010 by danielsil18]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Knocking stuff over a distance.

Not possible huh? John Chang, this person's teacher is considered an immortal. John Chang is about as real a deal as it gets.
Kosta Danaos, one of Mr. Chang's students is a physicist. He started training as a skeptic, trying to prove it all wrong. Now, Kosta is moving things with his mind, talking to spirits and all the other things that come with deeply developing ones life energy.

For anyone that is a skeptic about this you should read 'Nei Kung: Secret teachings of the warrior sages.' by Kosta Danaos. He does appreciate the tradition of earning knowledge so everything is not laid out in the open for you but, he does explain the process, theory and some practice. Remember, he is a physicist so for skeptics it is a fairly good point of view. Lots of good stories too.

John Chang

Anyone can train to do this, it just takes tons of dedication.

I kind of obsessively work on developing and manipulating chi.
I play with a psi-wheel all the time. Sometimes I an get a 15 foot connection. Actually, when I am just trying to get a mental connection and not projecting my chi, it seems as if distance may increase the effect.
I am also able to demonstrate immediate direction control on good days.

I do a lot of other things that practice mental manipulation but not all of them fall under 'moving stuff'. In addition to the psi-wheel I like to influence the path of insects that are walking or flying, I try to influence falling leaves, I work on cloud busting and also flame manipulation....I am sure there are some others that I ant think of right now....

I very much agree that science cannot prove something that is not science yet. Besides that, you can tell me all you want that it is impossible. I know what I have experienced and I also trust my sources.
Oh yeah, the U.S. Gov. sure had a lot of interest in this, people really have dropped goats and other animals with their minds......

Maybe it is best that some people think this is BS. If everyone was out practicing this stuff we would all be in a lot of trouble....

Nina Kulagina
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-2-2010 by Brahmanite]

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Yes, my ears.

When I was about 18 or 19 years old.

After laying there for about two hours trying to wiggle my ears, I finally did it.
Got a few more wiggles after that, then lost my newfound ability.

I realized right then that I had invested over two hours in something
that had absolutely no benefit whatsoever,
so I went and watched t.v. which is tremendously beneficial

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ineverknew

yeah sure -- telekinesis works through electromagnetic fields. I trained with a qigong master who does telekinesis -- Chunyi Lin -- he spent 49 days in full lotus in a cave in China taking no food, no water and no sleep. His website is springforestqigong.com...

So it works through ionization. There's a Polish man called "magnet man" who can lift objects with his mind -- again through electromagnetic fields.

The sound we hear inside -- if we focus our listening it creates ultrasound. The ultrasound ionizes our lower body chemicals through the vagus nerve which then creates electromagnetic fields.

The training to do this is called the "microcosmic orbit" or "small universe" -- you can get the c.d. as the "Level 1 Sitting Meditation" c.d. for "small universe"

Or get the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

yeah sure -- telekinesis works through electromagnetic fields. I trained with a qigong master who does telekinesis -- Chunyi Lin -- he spent 49 days in full lotus in a cave in China taking no food, no water and no sleep. His website is springforestqigong.com...

I would consider this spirit wind, if that description is agreeable.

Yes, I have had witness to this.

Indian Shamanism vs. Asian Qiqong... obviously an ancient study if those on different continents knew the basics.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

They both come from Bushmen healing -- the Bushmen were the original humans from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE.

So the Indians call it shakti, the Chinese call it shen and the Bushmen call it !Xia -- it's laser biophoton holographic love energy.

That's the most intense energy for telekinesis because you can teleport things and also create things -- through holographic visualization -- and you can burn things.

Watch this -- John Chang burns things with his hands:

www.youtube.com...

One of Chunyi Lin's teachers, Shaolin Buddhist monk Master Yao, would do the same thing with just his eyes. But if he over did it -- lighting things on fire with his eyes -- then he would spit up blood.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

and the Bushmen call it !Xia

I think would find it of interest that it may be called 'tia' as in 'tiamat' or the several headed dragon spoken about in the bible and D&D.

I'm not gonna get into scriptures in this thread about it, yet generally such subjects when related alchemically often do get translated from personifications into something that resembles a diety or dragon.

posted on Feb, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

The Bushmen language is the oldest and most complex language on the planet -- it's a TONAL CLICKING lanuage -- so the ! and the / are different clicking noises plus the pronunciation relies on the frequency of the speech.

The music is the key -- you can read Elizabeth Marshall Thomas "The Harmless People" as a good start on the Bushmen healing culture.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Brahmanite

That's a great video of 'pushing hands'.

Do you see this as moving a physical object with the mind, or using a concentration of 'chi' energy to 'physically' push the object over?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I've tried it, maybe a hundred times... with no succes.
Unless you count in a 'moving flame', but then for me that leaves to much room for coincidence.

So I like to ask all of you who say they did it a question: "How?"
What method did you use at the time you had succes? Where you just focusing with nothing more? Using energy 'strings', astral body working, did you make 'something' move the object for you? etc...?

I find this a facinating topic and personally I think this is possible...
replies to my question would be apreciated

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I feel that Chi is directly associated with the mind. One may be full of chi, but if they are unaware of it then they will never be able to use it. When one uses their Chi to knock over some boxes it is their mind that creates the pathway for the Chi. Sure, physical movements and techniques are important but its the mental side on which it all depends. Many people associate certain movements with certain chi based results. Do not be mistaken that the flow of Chi is a result of the movements. One could 'go through the motions' all day but, without your mind being in the right place and doing the right things you will get nowhere.

This is why I say that moving things with chi is pretty much the same as doing so with the mind. I have found that it is easiest and most effective to start attempting to move stuff by channeling your chi out of your fingertips. Once your mind makes an association with what its like to have results things will get much easier. While you are permeating from your finger tips you are developing an aura of chi around you that will then make it much easier to create a mental connection and move an object with your mind only.

Remember that some people consider chi to be a force of consciousness, the 'breath' of our consciousness. You can in fact replace the term chi with consciousness almost everywhere you find the word and it will still make total sense, maybe even more sense.

Practice...This is where putting the work comes in. Tai Chi, QiGong, NeiKung, yoga, meditation, astral projection, initiate exercises, there are tons of ways of developing these skills.

John Chang practices the Mo-Pai. I have done much research about the Mo-Pai. Most of what I mention below is associated with Mo-Pai.

Before one truly has enough energy to start manipulating it they must cultivate and store the Chi in the Dantien. This can only be done through true mediation. True meditation is that point where your consciousness drifts into and out of waking consciousness. If your mind isnt fading in and out then you arent truly meditating. It is said that it takes 80 hours of this sort of meditation to have built up enough chi in the dantien. Consider how much true meditation most people do and it will take the average person about 4 years to do this...

Filling the dantien is level 1. After 80 hours of proper meditation you should have completed level 1.

I will not go into too much detail at this point as I must be going to work soon but mostly because I like to leave clues and leave it up to people to put in the effort if they are serious.

Search for methods of projecting Chi. You should find many in 'horseback stance', those are good. Also, look for chi projecting techniques that involve breathwork and certain types of Exhaling while projecting the chi...Many techniques work, you just have to practice..

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Brahmanite

Thanks for the response.

It's just my opinion, but I do agree with everything you wrote with one exception.. when it comes to putting numbers on it (c.f the hours of 'true' meditation required).

One of the things I could never get comfortable with in Taoist energy techniques was the numbers and rituals - 21 times this way, then 37 times that way, do it 33 times and then repeat 9 times. It all seemed a bit child-like, and the 'effects' were not increased by sticking to the numbers - in fact often the opposite.

I personally believe this is a mis-understanding or mis-translation of the 'original' knowlege, but I haven't done any research or have any facts to back that up.

On topic - one of the easiest ways to experience the effect of using the 'mind' to affect 3D reality, if it can be called that, is to project energy towards people and see how they respond.

Sitting in a train station, or on a park bench, mentally tap on the shoulder of passers by and see how many of them turn round. It's a lot of fun.

If energetically reaching out and tapping the shoulder is too difficult, Stuart Wilde in one of his early books (the Quickening) recommends imagining licking the back of someone's neck, which works very well

Like Brahmanite says, as you begin to see consistent results and get comfortable at doing it, you also get much better at it.

I remember practicing cloud vaporising after reading Richard Bach's Illusions in my early 20's. The first time it worked I almost crapped my pants but after a while I could 'disappear a cloud' in under a minute.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Yes, and I do not care what the "forum scientists" say about it being impossible. The first time I was at a friends home, we were waiting on morning coffee to get done. I was about six feet from the coffee maker, and pointed my finger at the coffee maker and said, "coffee , get done!" like that. The coffee pot jumped from the machine and landed on the nearby stove in a big coffee mess. This freaked my friend completely out. There have been other instances, not only with making something move, but also with stopping something that was already moving, like a car. I have no idea how this works, I do know it is tied to emotions, and I know it is energy that does it. I keep on trying to find out how it works, and when I do I will post it here in this forum. I know I can do it, I just do not know how. Frustrating, to be sure.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Yes, and I do not care what the "forum scientists" say about it being impossible.

This "forum scientist" says it is possible, perhaps you missed my post?

Originally posted by GypsK
I've tried it, maybe a hundred times... with no succes.
Unless you count in a 'moving flame', but then for me that leaves to much room for coincidence.

I agree that it seems too much coincidence, yet that is the beauty of this one being a little simpler to at least notice it and question it. It's always good to have more to confirm coincidences mean what you think they mean, yet that doesn't mean there is always free ticket to ask for more.

So I like to ask all of you who say they did it a question: "How?"
What method did you use at the time you had succes? Where you just focusing with nothing more? Using energy 'strings', astral body working, did you make 'something' move the object for you? etc...?

The basic key is the ability to dream. Don't get confused by that to think it is just a dream. If you can control your dreams completely with your mind, then you have advanced beyond many meditation steps.

Most people that practice meditation and isolation either try to get back to a state they can control their dreams or where they can already control their dreams and they want to allow more natural beauty to influence their dreams. Realize that when anybody achieves complete control of their dreams then that means there will be no more surprises in there dream, so the next step is to maintain control and allow surprises. Doesn't that seem evil?

After you achieved such atonement, then you'll probably wonder about how to 'shift' into such states easier. Realize that we each have our own reality and they naturally parallel one another. The dream is just proof of this to each dreamer and only to that dreamer. When you gain enough stability in your dreams to balance chaos in a natural and beautiful way, then you gain the sense how to influence the 'real world' around you. You'll know this when your dreams seem more real, more vivid, more colorful, and just more of everything, than the 'real world'.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by chorizo4
Try a dixie cup with a pin and a post it note folded in half. Invert the cup, push the pin through it, fold the post it note in half and open it up. Balance it on the pin point. Bring your hands close to the paper and try to move it to spin. Stop it. Reverse direction of spin. Stop it again.

If you can do this, check for air currents. Place a bandanna over your mouth to prevent you from blowing on the paper. Can you still do it? Do it in front of witnesses. Don't worry, this won't make you rich, it is soon forgotten.

It works

I modified a bit, I used a paper clip and opened it out a bit, using part of it as a stand. Cut a small square of paper and folded it in half, then balanced it on top.

I sent a bit of energy to my fingertips and intended the paper to move. First time it moved I nearly jumped out of my chair, which just goes to show, even when people like me claim to believe this stuff is easy, I still surprised myself. It took another 10 minutes to undo the new stream of doubts and thoughts that it was just me blowing. The second time the paper almost jumped through 90 degrees - I crapped myself again!

Then I tried the other side and instead of pushing the paper, it was pulled towards my fingers - interesting!

I'm going to work on this till I can do it at distance, then see if I can do it without hands and purely with mental intention.

This is so cool and lots of fun

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

So it works through ionization. There's a Polish man called "magnet man" who can lift objects with his mind -- again through electromagnetic fields.

The sound we hear inside -- if we focus our listening it creates ultrasound. The ultrasound ionizes our lower body chemicals through the vagus nerve which then creates electromagnetic fields.

The training to do this is called the "microcosmic orbit" or "small universe" -- you can get the c.d. as the "Level 1 Sitting Meditation" c.d. for "small universe"

Or get the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" translated by Charles Luk.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

I have been practicing the PsiWheel Exercise for a week now for just 5-7 minutes once a day and on the 5th day, the paper wheel slowly rotated for over a second and stopped. Today, the paper slightly flapped a few times but did not turn. However, I will continue practicing this.

Prior to that, I did the Psi Ball Exercise for over a week. I also noticed that whenever I now go to theta state for my other exercises like chanting, there is a strong, warm surge of energy coursing through my body.

I would like to ask, is this warm energy I feel coming from microwormholes of the body? I'm just curious since I read in an article related to wormholes and telekinesis a year ago.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
If you are serous about experiments with small(light) balanced paper pieces. You have to watch out for air movements. Some local advection due to small temperature differences could be enough. You have to find a way to deal with vibrations of the supporting socket. And then there is static electricity that is really difficult to rule out. I remember myself playing with tiny paper pieces as a child, pushing and pulling them at distance (due to static charge of my body).

Not the best way to test telekinesis.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by moebius

Thanks for your input. I am also careful when I perform this exercise that my breathing won't affect the paper. I also make sure that the paper remains still as it balances on the stand. I read about this exercises in another ats thread.

Can you recommend a more reliable exercise for telekinesis? One that will be good for developing one's ability to move objects at will? I find the comments of members on this thread informative and I really want to develop this ability by practicing for a couple of minutes daily.

Best wishes to all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join